Lost

By Freakshow_Comics

When Eret and Niki took a walk through the woods the last thing they expected to find was bloodied teen. The... More

How this works
Left alone
Injuried
My name?
Tommy and Tubbo
You're worried?
Kill
New Name
Tubbo's gone?
Incorrect quotes
Where are we?
Communicator?
Escape room
Ian
Talking
Potions
Iris
The past
The past into the light

Red boy.

183 10 9
By Freakshow_Comics

Frost staying in L'manberg won with 4 votes and 1 vote for stay with Bad and Skeppy.

It wasn't long until Tubbo woke up. Frost had been sitting in the bed next to him, thinking to themselves. They heard him stir awake and looked over at him. The disoriented boy made eye contact with the other teen calmed down. Where were they?

"Morning." A small smile deceiving their monotone voice. He was looking around the room, probably with the same questions as Frost. Both felt better being near each other.

"Where are we?" His voice was still hoars from screaming the other day. "Skeppy and Bad's house they found us after the explosion."

"Explosion?" He couldn't remember much; it was all a blur. Frost waved off his question, they went back and laid down.

"Hey Tubbo?" He turned his head facing them, sitting up to look them in the eyes. They sighed.

"Would...Is there anyone that would want to...kill you?" Silence washed over them. The stillness in the air didn't help.

He shook his head, Dream never wanted any of them dead. They were still all friends in the end. Thye both deflated and laid back in the beds.

"I..." They never got the chance to finish. Skeppy and Bad came in hearing voices. Tubbos face brightened upon seeing them. Walking over and hugging the two, it seemed like they hadn't seen each other in a while.

Tubbo chatted with the two catching them up on what happened. Frost couldn't help themselves from looking out the window. They could have sworn they saw someone in the woods, but as soon as they realize, the shadow was gone.

It wasn't long until Wilbur had arrived and was taking the kids back to L'manberg. Frost had chosen to stay with Wilbur and everyone else. They needed to figure out what happened, they doubted they could sneak away as easy with Skeppy and Bad. Saying their goodbyes, they headed off to the walls yet again.

Frost took note of Tubbo being nervous. They assumed everyone would be mad. Tapping Wilburs shoulder to gain his attention. Tubbo kept moving forwards putting him in the lead, Frost didn't mind they needed to talk to Wilbur.

"Hm? What is it Frost?" The slight breeze messed up their white hair. It glowed in the sunlight.

"Dont hurt Tubbo he didn't mean to leave and get hurt." His eyes widen at Frosts statement.

"What do you mean?" He could barely hold his supriced and shock. What did they think he was going to do?

"Please don't hurt him, it wasn't his fault." Their eyes investigated Wilbur's brown ones. They didn't understand why he was confused.

"What do you think we're going to do?" He cautiously asked. They hesitated.

"Lock him up?" They asked causally like it was an everyday thing to say. Wilbur looked at them like they were nuts. Which what they said was nuts.

"Of course, were not going to hurt him. We would never hurt you or him." They blinked. He wasn't mad?

"You aren't mad?" They asked confused. The look on his face told them he was not lying.

"Yeah, I'm a little, that you ran off on your own after we told you not to, and that Tubbo left without telling anyone. But I would never hurt you, give you a stern understanding of what you did was wrong." They didn't seem to understand but was gad Tubbo wasn't going to be hurt. The adult had to wonder what this kid had been through to think they'd be locked up. The white haired teen in front of him was a mystery.

They walked together back to L'manberg in silence. The sun was up high in the sky. They needed to ask someone about the cut branch.

The loud knock at the door pulled him out of listening to the discs. Tommy stopped what he was doing and opened the door to Frost staring back at him. He would give them a hug but after last time he sided with avoid contact.

"What are you doing here?" The song in the background slightly distracting him. Frost looked at him pointing inside. He moved aside and they walked in.

The house had been decorated and designed by Tommy, that was clear just by looking inside. Leaning against the wall they scanned his house; it was messy compared to Niki's. The song playing in the background had added to the nice atmosphere.

Their golden eyes met with his blue ones. He was confused on why they were here; he didn't take them as the 'come to hangout' type of person.

"I have a question, be fully honest." He nodded preparing for something weird.

"Who would want Tubbo dead?" The question knocked him off balance and he nearly fell. Frost noticed his shock, whoops?

"What do you mean who wants Tubbo dead?!" He practically yelled at them. Why was this such a shocking question? They didn't think it was.

"Like Dream or someone else etc. Just someone who would have a motive to off him. You know?"

"Nobody! Nobody would want to kill Tubbo!" He shot back annoyed. They frowned thinking.

"Clearly someone wanted to; they rigged the tree." Frost mutter to them self. Tommy gasped at what they said.

"Well I'm off cya." They tried to walk off like it was nothing. Tommy stepped in front of them blocking the way. "You're not going anywhere we need to tell everyone else. Now!" They shrugged.

Gathering up everyone, Frost told them what happened. They didn't care if everyone knew or not as long as they could check out the branch again.

Eret had agreed to come with Frost to look at the branch again. Wilbur had other things to do. Tommy was keeping an eye on Tubbo and not letting him out of his sight.

The two silently walked together to the flower garden. Frost loved the smell of the forest, even if the forest had only gotten them hurt so far. They looked toward the side where Eret was walking. Again, a shadow of someone passed by someone was watching them. They didn't know the intentions but assumed them to not be good.

The air seemed to warm as they got closer to the tree that Tubbo was stuck under. Frost went to the part the tree had 'broken'. Half of the branch had been cleanly cut, showing it was a clear trap, they could feel Eret examining it as well.

"Who would try to hurt Tubbo?" They questioned Eret, they knew he didn't have an answer.

"Well me of course!" A childish boy voice came. Both got sent into defense mode hearing the new voice.

The grip on Frosts axe tightened, they knew better than to do any real fighting with their arm messed up. A chuckle ran shivers down Eret's back. The voice was extremely sadistic. They looked around trying to find the source of the laughing.

"Your new name is Frost? You know I kinda like it!" The voice rang out, it seemed like the voice was quickly circling them. It made no sense.

"Frost looks like you made some new friends! Don't worry I won't prank them too hard!" He laughed. Eret's nerves were racing.

They both flipped hearing the tree ruffling. A boy stood on one of the branches clearly visible to both. He wore shaggy red and black clothes; his hair was a matching color. Band aids littered his face, the outfit he wore was like a pop stars. He wore headphones around his neck, a big smile plastered on his boyish face.

Both looked at him confused. They hadn't seen him in the tree before, he laughed, floating down from the tree. Eret backed away from the red teen.

He hovered up to Frosts face smiling. "I thought you'd be more excited to see me. It's been a bit!" He smiled wider at the frozen teen. They couldn't seem to move frozen in place.

"Who...Who are you?" His face dropped, blinking looking for a lie on their face. He was met with none. His shoulders sagged a bit.

"Heh a good old puzzle should remind you!" His happiness was back in an instant. He pulled out a potion of glowing liquid. Eret cried out watching the poison potion hit Frosts feet. They fell to the floor struggling for air. Dying.

Eret looked at the red teen horrified. He smiled and waved at the bi boy. "Don't worry I'll see you later! We'll have to introduce ourselves later!" His hyperness never wavered. He looked down at the dying teen, landing the finally blow. Frost went up in smoke.

Eret was agape, in shock. The boy was hovering criss cross. "You look pretty good went you're not in shock Mr! I'd love to know you! But for now, I must leave." He flew away leaving a shocked Eret. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

356K 11.2K 36
๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ฆ๐š๏ฟฝ...
188K 8.5K 41
George does the one thing he is not supposed to do: he crosses the Safe Border, knowing very well nobody has ever returned from leaving before. Did h...
59.9K 1.3K 28
แดแด‡ แด€ษดแด… แด›แดแดแดส แด€ส€แด‡ แดŠแดœsแด› แด‹ษชแด…s. แด‹ษชแด…s ษชษด แด€ แด›แด‡แด‡ษด ส€แดแดแด€ษดแด„แด‡ ษดแดแด›สœษชษดษข แดแดส€แด‡, ษดแดแด›สœษชษดษข สŸแด‡ss ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ You are dreams sister and...
283K 9.2K 32
TW SelfHarm SuicideMentions EatingDisorder Anxiety PanicAttacks SelfDepreciation Anorexia Tubbo is trans in this but if anyone is uncomfortable by it...