All Mine (Yandere Levi x Eren)

By Pencilfog

Alternate universe so I have a lot more to work with, and so that I can be completely original...well aside f... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 26.5
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Author Note
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40: The Gift (Part 1)
Chapter 41: The Gift (Part 2)
Chapter 42: The Gift (part 3)
Chapter 43: The Gift (part 4)
Chapter 44: The Gift (part 5)
Chapter 45: The End

Chapter 37

1.4K 46 52
By Pencilfog

Before the chapter, I just wanted to thank everyone for all of the support I've been getting. T^T it really means a lot. Also, THIS STORY HIT 10k READS!!!! Thank you guys so much, I haven't smiled this much in a really long time. I'm making this chapter super extra long for 10k and adding some special features because why not?

Levi POV

I hold Eren until he falls asleep. I've never seen him like this. What the fuck could've happened? I hold him tighter when he snuggles deeper into my chest. Maybe it's not so bad. I still want to know what the hell happened, but at least there are some highlights. Once I'm sure he's asleep, I get up and ask Hange to give me the surveillance video from yesterday.

What part?

From when I left to where he called me

Why?

Just do it

Okie doki >^•.•^<

I roll my eyes and I get an email. I open it to see a long ass paragraph from Shitty Glasses. I'm not even going to bother asking how she wrote it so fast. I click on and download the linked video. I speed up the video so I don't sit through 5 hours of video (I don't have that much time to spare away from Eren) and lower it to 45 minutes.

Where did my mother bring him? Did she do something?

I clench my fists at the thought of my mother intervening. But then I see how happy Eren was. His beautiful, crystalline eyes were sparkling. His entire face glowed with such a strong happiness that I feel like melting. What the fuck took this away from me?! No...what the hell gave this to him?! I'm the only one allowed to make him this happy.

At one point he runs out of the room and the camera switches to the living room. He asks my mother for something and she goes to get it and comes back with a notebook and a pencil. She hands them to him and he takes them and runs back to the books. He looks in the books and writes things down- IS HE STUDYING?! After a little bit he gets a call from me, and we talk for a bit. It seems that he forgot he was studying and he reads another chapter. That's where he gets upset. I can't even see him that well yet I can tell all the color drained from his face. He calls me, he looks like a deer in headlights, and drops his phone when my line goes dead. He was petrified and this stupid device had to cut out on him like that! What the hell?! What even is this book anyways? I zoom in. It can't be that-oh shit. That's what he read? It's a wonder he only got spooked and not scarred. If I had known he was reading that I would've come back even sooner. I just needed to make sure that...no. That's not an excuse. I wasn't there for him when he needed me to be.

That's been happening too often. Speaking of which, Shitty glasses still hasn't told me what she did. His strangeness has been dying down, but instead of emotion spikes, it's like he doesn't care what he learns.

What did you do to Eren anyways?

If I don't like your answer...

Hange POV

Relax, he's fine.

I just gave him something to make sure he wouldn't lash out at Levi, sheesh. We don't need a killing spree just because he feels like he isn't good enough. That wouldn't even be the case, Eren would've just blamed himself from what I've learned. Not like I'm going to tell Levi this though. I need some leverage, just in case, for what the future holds. I cannot be blamed here, my best friend might be my best friend, and I'm down to commit some murders and arson, but until he settles in, I need to find reasons for him to keep me alive. Not that he would kill me, I'm clearly not a threat. Just a precaution.

It's already wearing off, I gave it time to just make his emotions real ax while he got used to you.

It's not even the worst I could've given him. I wonder what he's- CRAP CAKES!

LEVI GO CHECK ON EREN. NOW!

Eren POV

He's gone. Where is he? Is he ok? Why'd he leave? What's happening? Did I do something wrong? What time is it? It's spring break, what could've happened? I'm gripping his pillow. It still smells like him. WHAT IF SOMEONE TOOK HIM?! THE POLICE! What if they found out?! Oh no oh no oh no oh no!

"Eren, bright eyes, calm down, I'm right here, what's wrong?"

I turn my eyes, which are blurry and overflowing with tears, to see the hazy make out of Levi. LEVI! I bring my hands up to where I think his cheeks are, just to check if it's really him or if I'm dehydrated from all of the tears and I'm hallucinating. HOLY MOTHER OF CAKE HE'S REALLY HERE, IT'S REALLY HIM! I debate hugging him or slapping him in the face. Apparently neither because he kisses me before I can make a decision.. WAIT HE'S KISSING ME! I completely melt into him, just liking the feeling of him being connected to me. All is forgiven, nothing ever happened.

When he finally breaks the kiss, I fall contently onto his arms with a happy sigh. He rubs my back and I lean in closer to him. He takes his spare arm to wipe away my stray tears. Once they're gone, he takes his hand and wraps it around my waist. We stay like this for a little bit until he finally pulls back. I wish he didn't, I'm kinda cold now. I'm calm, but cold. Oh the sacrifices we need to make. He kisses the top of my forehead before moving back all the way.

"Are you feeling better? What happened?"

"I'm ok, I thought I saw a spider." I lied.

I didn't want to lie, but I don't want to seem clingy. What would he even think if I said "I got scared because you weren't with me?" He'd think I was a psycho and probably would want to leave me for real, even if he can't because of the condition. I am NOT about to come off as psycho to my first boyfriend. Not before the harsh breakup. Which I'm praying will never happen because I'm more likely to never stop crying because once again I was betrayed after letting myself stupidly get attached again because I'm weak.

He kisses the top of my head once more and speaks into my hair, "I have a lot of work to do today, I know it's winter break, but I can't take you out anywhere right now. I don't exactly want to keep you cooped up, but if just for today, can you please not go anywhere? If you absolutely have to, tell me and I'll see what I can do, ok?"

I nod my head. I kinda already have an idea of what I want to do. It could go one of two ways, but I'm pretty confident about it. Levi gets up, probably going to the study to sit at his desk and open his computer. He didn't even have breakfast yet. I remember seeing old photos of Levi's mom, in one of them she was laughing, hair clipped back lazily, wearing an apron, covered in what I epoh is flour. It looks like flour. Not that I know what cocaine looks like other than the vague definition of "powdered sugar." I also remember seeing a ton of cookbooks when I went to the bookshelf. I really epoh all of this means she likes cooking. If it doesn't I'm about to look really fluffing dumb. I already look dumb, what am I even worried about?

I quickly run downstairs to see Kuchel sitting on the couch, "Hey, Er-bear, what's up?"

"Um, well, I, you know, I was, well, you see I was wondering if maybe, if you could find the time, uh, teachmehowtocookatleastsomething, evenifitsonlyalittlebecauseIreallywanttomake
somethingforLevi!"

She just sighs and looks back at the tv. Shot down. Dejectedly, I quickly, and disheartenedly walk away. I think I know how to boil water, so I can at the very least make him tea without burning the house down. Probably. It's not much, but I'm honestly hopeless in the kitchen. Oh come on, Eren, you've spent most of your life fending for yourself and you're sister yet you couldn't fluffing figure out how to feed the both of you? Pathetic. Tell me something I don't know invisible voice. Actually don't I don't wanna shatter the porcelain. I clean out his cup while I wait for the water to whistle. I might not understand it, but I want to make sure I do everything perfect for Levi, even if it's such a little task. He's always trying to make me feel loved, so it time for me to attempt to reciprocate, even if I don't know how. I set the porcelain drinkary (that's a word now) down once I feel satisfied with the squeaky cleanliness. I will not be told otherwise. I try to find the tea bags when the kettle whistles. I turn the stove off and begin to pour the water into the porcelain when I see a hand with a tea bag in front of me. I turn to see Kuchel. Oh no, what did I burn? Did the fire alarm go off?

She motions her head towards the stairs, "Go take this up for him, he doesn't take it with anything else, I'll get the ingredients set up."

Kuchel POV

He immediately beams brighter than a ray of sunshine on a cloudless summer day before finding something that he can use as a tray (I dunno, a big serving plate, or cookie tray, dictionary, you decide). He decides to speed walk up the staircase, which is the worst idea with tea sets, but he looks so happy, and I'm not going to be the one to tell him this information. I haven't cooked anything in the better half of a decade. Maybe longer. I guess I just lost the drive after...yeah well, I'm not letting my house burn down, and I finally have someone to talk to who can actually try and reciprocate emotion. I'm sure I lost some of my facial ability due to how sad the poor bean looked. I didn't mean to do that. Was that not a happy sigh? Are happy sighs even a thing anymore? If I need to ask it's probably not. Darn.

I do have to say, it is nice to finally see Levi care about something, not just tolerating it. He's never had any motivation for anything, but Eren was able to change all of that by existing. I do feel bad for the bean though, he's such a sweet, handsome, lively, young man who I'm sure wanted to do more with his life than be a housewife for my son. A very loved and protected housewife, but nonetheless cooped up inside for the rest of his life. The least I can do is throw him a bone and shake off the cobwebs rotting in my brain on where the recipes and skills used to lie.

It doesn't take me too long to remember a recipe, surprisingly enough, and I don't think Levi will really care as long as Eren makes the dish. I know he didn't. I just epoh that Eren likes pancakes. I could try other recipes, but pancakes are fairly simple. Plus, you can add all sorts of things into your pancakes like chocolate, marshmallows, peanut butter, blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, etc. I get out the other ingredients, and pray I don't mess up the measurements because no one likes salty pancakes. That I know at least.

Eren POV

I take the makeshift tray up to Levi. I decided no to put the teabag in the cup. I don't know how strong he likes his tea, and I didn't want to fluff it up. Not until I'm sure the relationship is stable at least. I open the door to the study, and Levi immediately picks his head up, looking super extra angry. How is he so scary?! I try not to shake too much, I don't want to break the pottery, but i can't help it. I'm so fluffing scared. When he sees it's me, however, his face immediately softens, and he's a lot less petrifying now.

"I'm sorry, I'm just a bit stressed right now, you can come over, I promise I won't hurt you."

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in (I seem to be doing a lot of that lately), and walk over. I temporarily place the makeshift tray on the desk before quickly grabbing and extra chair and moving it over there. Makeshift tray on makeshift table. Yay. I tell him I'll be back in a bit and leave. He says something, but I completely miss the point and barely acknowledge that the was saying something. I close the door and zoom down the stairs.

*vroom vroom*

Kuchel POV (again)

When he does come down the stairs, I hand him my old apron, and help tie it around his waist. It's only meant to protect him from messes, but he pulls it off really well. He looks so adorable! Something is...missing, however. Wait wait wait wait wait. I scamper out of the room at the mom version of the speed of light and quickly scour through my drawers. FOUND THEM! I briskly head back to Eren and brush back his bangs. I clip it back with some hair clips. AWWWWW! He's so cute and perfect! I never got to do this with Levi because he already always looks like he's glaring into my soul, I'm not about to give him a reason to mess with it. I wash my hands first, knowing I'm going to be touching the ingredients. I then tell him to do so, as well as scrub down a glass bowl, whisk, a rubber spatula, and a pan. I might not be as extensive as my son, but I'm not disgusting.

Eren POV
(Just insert an epic batter making montage here, I'm skipping to the pan part of the cakes)

Kuchel lets me add whatever I want to my pancake batter so I decide that I only live once and go with gummy bears, chocolate chips, walnuts, strawberries blueberries, and more gummy bears. (My sister was playing the sims earlier today, and so why not?) She makes me find a piece without anything in it to taste test to make sure the batter is alright. It's not alright. ITS SO GOOOOOOOD! I immediately start making the rest (without my additions) and quickly ask Kuchel to scrub down a plate. I plate 3 of the pancakes and wash and dry a fork and a knife. I find another makeshift tray, and place the plated pancakes, my concoction, two sets of silverware, and syrup on it. (Kuchel got her pancakes too). I grab the tray with two hands, praying I don't drop it on the way up the stairs.

Levi POV

I hear something bang against the door, once again interrupting my thoughts. I ignore it, going back to what I was doing, until I hear his voice. But it wasn't a normal voice. It was a scream. And then a smash.

"LEVI HELP!"

Immediately I rush to the door, ripping it open as fast as I can. I'm sure it's nothing, and we'll laugh about this later. He probably fell down, again. He's always falling down. I'm sure that's all it is.

"Eren, are you-"

My heart stops at the sight I see. It stops fucking functioning. Another one of the "trays" Eren was using is face down on the floor. The hallway is a fucking mess, syrup, pancakes, porcelain, and silverware everywhere. My breath hitches, lungs disintegrating, as my eyes stop upon the pool of crimson liquid. Unless this is a really runny and dark strawberry purée...no, this is blood. Eren's blood. Eren's blood with no Eren in sight. Bile rises in my throat as I realize what this means. If I had just opened to fucking door. I could've protected him. Why am I always late to save him? No, wallowing in self pity and loathing isn't going to bring him back to me. Someone did this to him, and I don't know who, or where he is. God, if someone hurt him I'm going to skin them alive. Whoever fucking did this will pay. Once they do I'm never letting go of Eren again. He's mine. And every goddamn person in the entire fucking galaxy and beyond will know that. I'm going to end their breathing. I don't care who was involved, they're all going to perish from my bare hands. And I'm going to enjoy every second of their screams, begging me to stop. I'm going to smile at the sight of their mutilated and lifeless corpse. Their lives end the second I find them. Who hurt him? Better question. Who took him away from me?!

Haha, sorry beans, extra long chapter means an extra...cliffhanger. And extra cliffhanger. Sure. I dunno. Anyways, does anyone like the longer chapters, or do you prefer them shorter? Both are fairly easy to write, this just took so long because I didn't know WHAT I wanted to write. Anyways, why are you up this late reading if you too are reading right after I post this? I have insomnia, but even so G O T O S L E E P. (Creepypasta people, please don't)

Anyways, goodnight all, I'll post again maybe Friday.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.6K 1.9K 19
( ATTENTION : tome 2 de "authentic") Cela fait maintenant plusieurs années qu'Avery est séparée des Avengers. Elle a réussi à faire son deuil, et a c...
12.4K 538 45
Twisted, (Complicated Part 2: Scorch and Death Cure) Charlie was believed dead; bleeding out on the W.I.C.K.E.D floor. Gally was left behind with a s...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
12K 299 26
When dead bodies, killed in identical ways start to show up, suspicion is raised. When the Hendrix family track down the killer, the last thing they...