๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐“๐„ ๐†๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๏ฟฝ...

By k-kirstein

"๐‡๐Ž๐–'๐’ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ,๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ’ ๐˜๐„๐ ๐„๐€๐‚๐‡ ๐ƒ๐€๐˜" "๐–๐‡๐„๐ ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐ˆ ๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐“" ----เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ i... More

Ah Shit, Here we go Again
HEY HEY HEY! A Job you say?
Cookies
Hackers and Heroes
Just Flying By
Two Birds
His Emotions
Excuse her for being Antisocial
His Shirt
Kiddie Table part 1
Kiddie Table part 2
Kiddie Table part 3
Waiting
Cooking by the Book
Girly Habits
A Whole Ass Mood
His lip corners
Bumpy Falls and Cuts
That Boy Sus
What's worse than a rapist? A child. No.
Cats Out of the Bag
Surprise
Lipstick ๐Ÿˆ
His Problem ๐Ÿ‹
Toddler Time + Sprout
By The Minute
Segsy ๐Ÿ‹
Five Brands On Aisle Five
Answered With Pee
Like A Puzzle
Shiny Buns
Ah Yes This ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘Œ
His Rules
Kai's Spree Deal ๐Ÿ‹
Wishing On Stars
The Spicy Answering Chisaki ๐Ÿˆ
She's Eri shes seven, and She's learning how to read, maybe...
Eri Chisaki
Moanday with Daddy ๐Ÿ‹
One Free Ticket to Crazy Zoo
Black Stick
The S is not Silent
Fumihiro Saves the Day
Living Hell Brought Angels
Tiny Pinky Promise
Beautiful
Attention from Mommy ๐Ÿˆ
Oooo A Working Man
What the โœจfawk โœจ
Steps
Mini Voices
Yes To The Dress
Mr. and Mrs.
Life ๐Ÿ‹

I Need Loyalty

846 42 257
By k-kirstein

After this chapter comes the demons hopefully. This book was longer than expected, but thank you all for sticking. Enjoy~
________________________________

While Eri was at school you were in the car with Kai. He was driving to a little baby store online. It sold more but it was as big as the store you two went with Eri.

She said to wait and go again together. So you and your fiancé stuck with a small store with cute and simple clothes along with other necessities you all needed to have in order to live.

Kai was keeping his golden yellow eyes on the road, but he was still taking glances at you from the passenger seat.

He had a sweet smile on his face, but then he saw the little flower Eri's friends gave you and he frowned.

A red light came into your way and Kai stopped carefully not wanting to hurt the hard motion on your seven months huge stomach.

"Aww look at how cute these little headbands are Kai! We should get some to style our little girl! Oh and the dinosaur onesie that Eri chose at the store last time! These clothes are so cute!" You smiled scrolling at the stores choices online.

Kai chuckled hearing how happy you were about it. "You can get whatever you want my love." Kai said as the light changed to green again.

Your eyes widened for a moment. "Anything? Kai don't be ridiculous I'm not spending loads of money when. When we don't even know if the babies will make it." You sadly stated the truth, face dropping to the little unknown body parts moving around in your stomach.

The male also had a downcast appearance when he heard your voice crack.

"Y/n, please don't speak like that my love. I have a feeling, I know the babies will come out perfectly fine. I know you'll be an even greater mother that I can't wait to see." He gently placed his hand on your thigh.

He felt a wet tear land on his palm as he squeezed your thigh to reassure you.

You sniffled out the tears that were making your eyes glossy and held them back in.

"I-I hope so. I'm tired of having these mood swings all the time." You wiped the extra tear that fell from your eye.

Kai stopped the car on a red light. "That's the spirit my love. Just think of the outcome. Two wonderful newborns and Eri." He leaned over the middle compartment and gently grabbed your chin.

He turned your head and tilted it up to face him. Kai gave you a sweet kiss. He continued to leave small kisses as you kissed back into his soft touch.

You felt his hand move to your stomach and rub on top of your shirt carefully. The feeling of mushy skin pulled around as the babies moved.

A loud noise seemed to startle the babies inside as they kicked you.

The cars behind you and Kai started honking. There was a green light replacing the red one.

Kai rolled his golden yellow eyes and pulled away from giving you kisses. He honked back at them trying to glare from his windshield.

"Stupid idiots can't wait for a minute while I kiss my fiancée." He grumbled and started to drive again.

You laughed lightly as he flipped the drivers in the cars off when they zoomed pass him.

Hearing him say fiancée, you felt like you were in a wonderland again. It was reality that you would get used to, even more things to come.

"Well technically speaking you weren't paying attention to the road." You lifted your eyebrows up in amusement at your words with a growing sly grin.

Kai gripped the steering wheel tighter. You could see the nerves pull deep on his hands. It looked really hot.

Then a deep chuckle emitted from his mouth. "If only you weren't pregnant Y/n. I would've parked this car and fuck you right in the backseat to hear your moans, you would definitely scream my name. Maybe I would open the car Windows if we did, want to give it a shot?" Kai smirked with a lustful look in his face.

Your cheeks grew hot red. Even though S/n told you not to blush because it would be ridiculous at this point, you couldn't help it.

"Is my fiancée blushing for me?" Kai asked in a low husky breath.

You knew you shouldn't have done it, but your hand automatically slapped his arm. "W-well obviously I'm going to when you talk like that!" You yelled at him with fuming cheeks.

Kai just laughed deeply again. "We can do it." He smirked leaning on your ear as you felt his hot breath and the car come to a pause. Kai's tongue went to lick your ear as he gave it a small bite.

The hairs on your arm stood up hearing his very low voice in your ear, plus his touch didn't help calm you down either.

"Are you crazy?!" You turned your head towards him wanting to argue and scold him.

The male placed his lips on yours and together mouths joined again repeating time. His tongue slipped into your wet cavern because of a slit open spot, exploring it.

You felt his strong hand hold your neck closer to deepen the kiss. Kai's other hand went to your upper thigh to grip it tight.

His slender fingers were about to go in between your legs. You just felt his middle finger moving to travel in and you pushed away from the kiss.

Kai groaned still wanting your touch. "Why'd you do that to me my love? You know you wanted some more~." Kai licked his lips that looked shiny with your chapstick.

Since being pregnant the babies your lips would get dry and your stomach as well. It was the first time you needed to put lotion a lot everyday and stock up on chapstick.

You rolled your eyes in annoyance. "No I did not want more from you. Especially when something like a burden is in the way and we don't have time to kill because our daughter is in school right now." You spoke in a stern voice tapping your wrist with an invisible watch.

Kai let out a sigh. "Alright I understand your point my love. But I love the way you say our daughter. Our little burdens that I put inside will be out soon. I can't wait for the future." Kai said getting off topic.

You groaned seeing as the time ticked. It was slow now, but blink a few more times and it'll be hours later.

"I hope your helpful and proud like that when the babies actually come out so you can be of help. Now let's go I want to see the baby things!" Your mood changed again with a cheery tone.

Kai scratched his chin turning off the car. He was thinking of a plan.

"I should by some cologne that you choose my love." He said with a side smirk not showing it to your side.

You were a bit confused. "Why, you have some cologne at home." You said fixing your shirt along the bump.

"So that you can be intoxicated with me and won't be able to resist." He fully smirked fixing his lint filled pants.

"How am I going to do it when I live with you Kai Chisaki?" You sighed holding your head with a light laugh.

Kai leaned over one more time to give your cheek a kiss. "I don't know, but you'll love it with me Y/n, closer to be, Chisaki. I won't be able to wait, but I'll try to hold it in." He spoke kindly once over.

A giggle escaped from your mouth. "Good my fiancé." You slightly used his words against him and laughed.

Kai's ears tinted pink as his lip corners felt hot. On the passenger seat you felt your finger tips grow hot from his words and cheek kiss.

You both smiled remembering the time when you both didn't say you were in love.

About to come out of the car, you took your seatbelt off and opened the door.

"Nah ah ah Y/n I'm helping to get you out." Kai held your hand down from getting off.

"For the last comment Kai I'm not that disabled. The babies are just heavy." You complained to him.

He kept patting your hand down and opened his door. "Exactly just stay so I get you my stubborn love." He chuckled and got out of the car.

From your puffed cheeks you looked over to him arrive off. His figure all on your fixed vision staring at him.

Damn his ass- NO don't even think anymore! You wanted to slam your head on the concrete floor for thinking that. But that ass though-STOP! Your two split minds argued.

The sound of the door clicking open removed the really bad thoughts from your head.

"See how fast that was? Give me your hand my love." Kai smiled genuinely and held his hand out towards your figure.

Not quick enough for my stupid mind. You didn't want your sacred mind space to spill.

"Sure it was, whatever you tell yourself. I think I should've gotten out myself." You raised an eyebrow at him and grabbed his large hand.

Kai hoisted you up carefully from the seat in his car and closed the door. "Well you agreed by force and what's done is done. Tik tok on the clock let's go my beautiful Y/n." He intertwined his hand with yours and walked into the store.

You started to have second thoughts about coming, the mood changing as quick as you could be left on read.

"Kai, maybe we should have come with Eri. I don't want to make her feel left out when we didn't tell her anything." You bit your lip as Kai led you all around the store like a corn maze.

"Relax Y/n she's fine. Besides we don't want her to miss an important day of school for a store. We'll buy her something and make up, she'll be happy I guarantee it." He chuckled thinking of his daughter's smile.

You felt relieved. "Oh Okay. Where are the baby things?" You asked with a smile. "We're already here my love." Kai chuckled moving out of your way to reveal the baby aisle.

Bottles, diapers, bibs, baby food, and mini clothes were all over the endless section.

"Look how cute the little pacifiers are for their little mouth! Aww the little spoons and food trays! Look at the blankets with animals on them. Everything's so cute!" Kai smiled seeing your bright excited face.

He saw the diapers and picked up a little bag of them. "Should we get diapers yet, they'll be coming in three months. It's never to late to prepare." Kai said smiling holding in a large laugh from leaving as he saw the happy naked baby on the cover.

You were looking at the different confusing baby formulas they had. They even had small machines to suck the milk from your body when the babies were newborns.

"What Kai, diapers? I wouldn't say to get them now. The babies butts can be bigger when their born and I don't want to be returning lots of things." You giggled seeing the naked baby.

Kai nodded and put the diapers back with the much stocked shelf's of them. He patted your stomach as you felt a kick on the place his hand flew away from.

"You're right my love. They might get your huge sexy ass." He leaned down to whisper in your ear and place a quick kiss on it.

Your eyes went wide as saucers. "Why the hell would you say that?!" You whisper yelled at him not wanting to attract any attention.

"It's the truth, I wouldn't lie to my one and only Y/n." He smirked and moved swiftly in front to give your lips a kiss.

"I'm going to get a toy for Eri. Just so she won't feel bad as you said." Kai spoke searching for the toy aisle.

"I'll go with you." You spoke walking up to Kai. "No stay here with the babies. Though they can't leave you I want to see you with clothes in your arms when I come back. At least one." He turned back and looked down at you sternly with his golden yellow eyes.

You sighed with a grump expression. Your eyes traveled around and you saw a little chicken nugget on a baby boy shirt.

"That's cute too! Get a toy for Eri Kai!" You waved him and went closer to eye the close.

Kai chuckled seeing your happy pregnant figure move cautiously to the section.

The male walked away and went in search for a toy.

Someone was lurking.

"Hey he's separated from Y/n." The voice whispered into the phone. "Finally geez he never leaves that women! Alright follow him to where he's going and do exactly how I planned." The person on the other line spoke.

"Yeah yeah I do this at my job everyday, or our job. It's a given specialty." The person on the phone said in a flirty voice, following Kai.

"I just want to see if he's good enough for my sister." The other person with static, was S/n.

Kai was currently in the toy aisle in search for a toy. "No she doesn't like these." He chuckled putting a dinosaur toy back. "Hopefully for my, my son." He spilled out with a hitched breath.

"Perhaps a Barbie will do. She already has the full hero action figure collection." He remembered when you all played together with Vovok.

The first time you got sick and he didn't know you were pregnant. No one did for that matter.

He got nervous going into the girls section. Some people smiled sweetly and others walked faster. Not most walked past so he got lucky.

Kai was holding up a Barbie that had e/c eyes and brown hair. It looked like a mix of him and you.

Another person entered the aisle. "Oh that's a pretty Barbie? Do you play with them?" A voice made him slightly jump.

He looked over to see a women laughing with her hand covering her mouth. She had blonde hair and blue eyes with a ton of makeup.

Such a clown. He thought with a straight face on the outside. "No I have a daughter." He got ready to walk away, but his wrist was pulled harshly and the females body was now pressed against his.

"Oh a daughter? You don't have a girlfriend or wife right? You're too hot to have a kid, I can make you have another. With me." The women smirked tracing her finger over Kai's arm.

Kai looked at her in disgust. "You damn fucker let me go. I don't need your stupid ass to cling onto every guy, especially me." He gritted his teeth taking his arm away.

The women immediately went in front of him. "Not every guy, you're special I can tell. Wanna have a drink with me, and some fun after? Don't deny it, you want to kiss me so bad right now too. I bet your amazing in bed, like a hot sex god." She seductively licked her lips.

Kai was through with her. "Get the hell away from me. I have a fiancée that's one hundred times better than you'll ever be and more children coming. Stay away or I will kill you. " He spat at the shocked women.

She had on a innocent smile again. "Alright then, I hope everything goes well congratulations!" She skipped away.

The Barbie had fell on the ground and Kai picked it up. "Annoying people that dare to touch me or my family will get a restraining order." He sighed finding you again.

"So is he good?" S/n said to her on the phone again. "Oh definitely loyal." She smiled and went on with her day.

In the car, Kai's mind was still elsewhere.

"Look at these tiny socks Kai! And the headbands for my little girl the bows right here! Look how cute!" You smiled at the things in your bag.

Hearing as Kai didn't answer you turned to look at him. You saw him holding his head down.

A worried looked took hold upon your face. "Kai is everything alright? You got a toy for Eri right?" You asked pulling his hand down.

"That's not even to begin with. Y/n, oh god why. Someone, plainly hit on me in the store. You weren't by my side." Kai looked over at you with hurt golden yellow eyes.

Your eyes felt watery. "W-what did you do?" You asked in a cracked voice.

"My love of course nothing. She hit on me and I pushed her away. I love you and only you I promise to be loyal forever. I love you so much." Kai said giving you a sweet kiss.

You knew he was telling the truth. "I believe you Kai. I love you too." You smiled as the babies kicked and Kai kissed you one more time.

It was off to pick up Eri.

_________________

"So tell me if anyone hurts you okay Eri? Bye bye!" Fumihiro smiled at her with a wave.

"Yes captain!" Eri giggled and saluted him spotting you and Kai. She saw her dad holding a Barbie and she ran faster.

"Mommy and daddy and babies! And a toy!" Eri jumped up and down with a smile. "Here you go my princess." Kai gave her the Barbie and Eri hugged your legs.

"Thank you!" She grinned as Kai lifted her up. "Let's go home to open it!" She laughed and bounced in Kai's arms.

"And we got clothes for the babies." You squeezed her chubby cheek. Her red eyes lit up. "I wanna see!" She laughed some more.

Kai was never going to give this life up. Not in a billion years. He loved all of you so much.

In the car, it was happy and loud with Eri in the mix again.

"Mommy, this Barbie kinda looks like you and daddy. Woah, what if it's my sister?! Like she looks like this!" Eri said causing your mind to move a little.

Kai chuckled. "I thought the same." He smiled to himself.

You smiled still hearing him and looked back at Eri. "What do you want to name your sister?" You asked Eri curiously.

She grinned. "Um I like uh Yuki! It means happiness in Japanese, and we're happy!" Eri giggled.

"That's not bad." You and Kai said. "What about a boy?" Kai asked. You spoke up.

"Oh what about Zen? Or Hajime! I've always loved that name!" You got too excited for boy names.

Kai chuckled. "I like both of your ideas. Eri names the girl and Y/n names the boy. I'm left with the future child." Kai smirked at you.

"Not any time soon." You patted your stomach that was stretching wider each kick.

"I promise to protect the babies like Fumihiro did to me today with the mean girl! I got a rip like a cool hero and a bandage!" Eri pointed at her pants.

"WHAT?! Who hurt my Eri?!" You began to worry.

"Don't worry mommy! I'm the strong hero Eri and I'm okay! I promise! It only hurt for a second!" She held her finger up with a bright smile.

You calmed down seeing her normal face. "Alright I'll remain in my calm safe place for now. But if it happens again, I'm going to anything I can for you Eri." You smiled gently at her.

"Okay mommy! And for daddy and for Yuki and and Hajime!" Eri giggled having the names placed in her head.

You laughed along as the laughter grew contagious onto Kai.

The babies moved inside a lot in your stomach hearing the noise.

Baby girl Yuki and baby boy Hajime.

Soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 3.8K 14
โ€ขยฐ. *เฟ โ๐ฐ๐š๐ข๐ญ, ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐š๐ง๐?โž ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง...
126K 4.8K 65
(Y/n) lived in an underground family during her whole life, and to avoid a huge war between two of the biggest gangs of Japan, she is forced to marry...
1.2K 54 5
โ› ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜‡๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ผ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ! โœโ”€โ”€ ๐—ž๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ธ๐—ถ ๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ผ๐˜‚ โ‡ขหšโ‹† โœŽ หŽหŠ- "็ˆ†็™บ็‰ฉ" ๐Ÿ’ฅ ; -', ( ๐™‹๏ฟฝ...
43.2K 1.9K 9
ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ แด ษชษขษชสŸแด€ษดแด›แด‡ แด…แด‡แด‹แดœ แด›แด€แด‹แด‡๊œฑ แด€ สŸษชแด‹ษชษดษข แด›แด แด€สŸสŸ แดษชษขสœแด›๊œฑ แด˜ส€แด‡แด…แด‡แด„แด‡๊œฑ๊œฑแดส€ โœจCOMPLETED โœจ 16+ ----------------------------------------------------------- สธแตƒโฟแตˆแต‰สณแต‰...