My Mishti Is Changed✅

By onlyfathima

My Mishti is Changed: I forced her to change, but I didn't know that it would come in such a way that I had t... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Epilogue

Chapter 9

2.4K 163 152
By onlyfathima

Inline comments are always welcome
Do tell me how was the update after reading.
Thank you for 10K+ reads and 900+ votes
Means a lot to me❤❤

Mishbir had moved to Mumbai and it's more than 3 Years of moving from Rajvansh house. They go to Rajvansh house every 2 months. Abir doesn't like to go there more as now his daughter is also sometimes taunted. Read the part to understand better..

I have written this story keeping in mind with the Varun track and Mishti got some internal injuries so that will be included here too..

(After writing the full chapter I am adding this; Pata nahi mujhe detailed likhe bina raha nahi jata... har cheez me ekdam details me likhna hi padta hai nahi to main khud satisfy nhi hoti hun. Aur jab mai khud satisfy nahi hoti na kisi part se mai uss part ko bohot bura wala ignore karti hun. Aur Maine isko Epilogue ke liye likha tha then I thought ki ekdam pura bekar hojayega agr mai khud satisfy nhi hue to and hence next will be the epilogue... THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR YOUR PATIENCE. I know mai 8th chapter se hi keh rahi hun ki next will be epilogue lekin as I said main khud SATISFY rehna chahti hun ki it's good. Sorry Again. Mujhe ek bohoooot cute sa Mishti and Abir and Misha ka convo rakhna hai isiliye)

Mumbai

Mishti: Abir??kahan ho Ajeeb Rajvansh dekho bahar aajao mujhe bohot bhuk lagi hai aao na

Abir came out from the washroom. His wet hairs. He hadn't worn his shirt and was roaming wearing his shorts and a towel on his shoulders.

Abir: kya hua?

Mishti: Abir aaj Doctor ke paas chaloge agar tum free ho to

Abir: kya Hua tumhein tum theek to ho na? (he said holding her hand)

Mishti: pata nahi Abir mujhe bohot Ajeeb si feeling aarahi hai vomit jaise aur itni bhuk bhi lga rahi hai mujhe.

Abir: hum abhi chal rahe hai lekin tum pehle ready hojao mai breakfast ready karta hun.

Mishti: lekin Misha ko kon dekhega??

Abir: to hum usse Khushi ke saath chod denge na woh wahan khel bhi legi aur pareshaani bhi nahi hogi... ok?

Mishti: OK. Waise bhi wahan chodenge toMisha ka aaj kakhelne ka qota bhi pura hojayega lekin uska doodh bhi boil karke dena hoga na Mai abhi Garam Kardeti hun

Abir: Woh mai kardeta hun bas tum fresh hokar aajao. Misha ko Bhi to uthana hai.

Mishti: mai abhi utha deti hun

Abir: OK.

Mishti made Misha wakeup and went to the washroom and got freshen up. Abir made a healthy breakfast for her.

Flashback
Mishti: Abir I am not going to do that to our child. What is the fault of this small child?? Why should I send him/her back. Jisne abhi tak duniya bhi nahi dekhi hai.

Abir: Please Mishti this is not good for you. I can't take any risk on what I have got what I can't even.

Mishti: shut up!! I can't believe that you will say this. I love our baby and I won't abo... You always say that we should believe in 1%... Won't you use this theory in this situation.

Abir: If there's even 1% possibility of losing you then I can't take that at all. I love our baby too but I just want you!. You are enough for me. I dont want anyone else.

Mishti: Accha to if we ab.. our baby then you won't feel guilty?? Abir what if this 30% per cent of pregnancy turn into 100% and exactly after 9 months we can hold our baby.

Abir: And what if I lose you?? I can't imagine my life without you. I don't want to think about what can come to me, to us. I would never let you go with this 30 per cent.

Mishti was tired of making him understand so she just got up

Mishti: nhi chahiye na tumhein baby? Mat rakho mai apne baby ko akele bhi sambhaal sakti hun!!

She shouted on the top of her voice as she started feeling dizziness

Mishti: I will take care of my baby. I don't need anyone's help

She was going out of breath. Abir held her and made her sit on the bed and he sat down with her hand in his.

Mishti: mai nhi karaungi. Tum hamare baby se bilkul pyaar nhi karta ho na.

Abir: Mishti!! Listen! understand!! I love our baby but I don't want to lose my present because of my future.

Mishti: but the possibility of 30% of safe pregnancy Abir. Believe on your theory of 1% chance

Abir agreed. She started loving their baby Mumma papa time. After their 1 months pregnancy Mishti had her natural miscarriage. Mishti was sent to Maheshwari house to her Badi Maa and Abir was also with her. They recovered from the miscarriage loss, Mishti was getting mad to have a baby. She was having craze to get pregnant. Abir was worried all the time. Once again after 2 years, Mishti got pregnant with 50% of safe pregnancy and this time too she had her natural miscarriage. They didn't go to Rajkot. Mishti cursed her luck this time too. When Mishti was getting out of control. She knew Abir too needed a baby and she was madder to get one as she thought she can't make him happy. She thought he wants a baby and she can't even give one to him. They stopped getting closer because Mishti wouldn'tlet him come close. Once when she was really very mad she left the house leaving a letter (the same letter of the show) After reading the letter Abir ran to search her everywhere. He finally got to know about her. She was in Mumbai Airport.

He reached Airport and he too got to know she is again leaving for London. He rushed inside and saw her in the boarding row standing and weeping silently. He felt too much of anger. He had her earring in her hand and someone mistakenly pushed Abir and the Earring fell just beside Mishti but before touching her.

Mishti saw the earring and her eyes widened. She looked back to find a very lost and disappointed Abir. After uniting he made her clear if she would ever leave him then she would never be able to see his smiling face again ever. After he decided to adopt a baby. They adopted a 3 years girl and named her Misha. Mishti didn't have any problem, in fact, she loved Misha more than herself. It was more than one year of her becoming Mumma. As Menakshi Rajvansh wanted "asli waaris" she liked her bit less. But after Misha saved her from a car accident she loved her and realised how wrong she was but who can make Kuhu and Jasmeet and Childish Maami. Maami too loves her but as being childish she sometimes says something that makes Abir really sad as he can't hear a word against his SITARA or CHAAND. He, his Chand and his Sitara then started coming at Rajvansh house after 3 months. CHAAND AND SITARA Always shined in the presence of their protective AASMAAN. Misha was in Nursery (4 yrs).

FLASHBACK ENDS

Misha was 5 years old now and she was in UKG (Upper Kindergarten)

Mishti came and saw her breakfast all set. Misha was already sitting with her teddy on the kitchen counter.

Mishti dried her hairs. Abir called her for breakfast and she went.

Mishti: thank you Abir
Aur Misha ko tayar kardiya?? Abhi kahan gayi "Mishaaaa?? Mishaaa??".

Abir: madam maine usko Khushi ke ghar bhej diya.

Mishti: Oh accha... usne to mujhe byee bhi nahi kara. Tum mujhse meri beti bhi cheen rahe ho Ajeeb Rajvansh

Abir: Shayad aapko pata nhi hai lekin meri partner chor hai to usi ka asar hai (He said pulling her cheeks and her frown turned in a beautiful smile)

Mishti: hmmm... (Mishti held her head) aah!! Abir pata hai kal ulti bhi hue thi aur chakkar bhi aaraha than

Abir: tum mujhe kyu nhi batati ho agar koi problem hoti hai to. Bas last moment pe batati ho ya dard zyada hota hai tab. Mai koi antaryami hun jo samjh jaunga (He scolded holding her one hand)

Mishti threw her hands wrapping his neck.

Mishti: Antaryami nhi ho lekin mere swami to ho na.

Abir: Abhi to tum baitho phir hospital bhi jaana hai I hope koi serious problem na ho.

Mishti: kuch nahi hoga.

They sat on the dining table and started eating. They ate and washed the dishes and got ready. After the hospital, he has to do NGO work. He has managed to open his ASHA KIRAN in Mumbai not that the Asha Kiran in Rajkot doesn't work but he opened it here too. The main branch on still in Rajkot. They sat in the car.

Abir: Mishti mai Hospital se tumhein ghar drop kardunga aur aaj NGO ka kuch kaam hai to wo bhi karna hai.

Mishti smiled and agreed

Mishti: kya time horaha hai

Abir: 22nd August 2021, 10:30 AM, Sunday

Mishti: maine bas time pucha tha tum pura kyu bata rahe ho??

Abir: aise hi... (he laughed)

Mishti's eyes widened.

Mishti: Kya? Kya kaha tumne? Da..date kya hai??

Abir: 22nd August. Hamara Confession day se ek din pehle.

Mishti: OMGee.

Abir: relax Angry Chorni hum ek acchi waali family party zarur karenge

Mishti: I am late. 1.2.3...12.13
I am 13 days late

Abir: kya cheez ke liye late?? Konsa kaam khatam nhi kiya

Mishti: Abirrr... (she hugged him in happiness)

Abir too wrapped his hands around her neck and drive with one hand. He smiled being confused. He was happy seeing her this happy but was unknown to the reason.

Mishti: Abir I think I think I am preg..pregnant

The car came to a sudden halt hearing the word 'pregnant'

Abir: what!? (He removed his hands which he had wrapped around her)

Mishti: Abir we can try this time too na

Abir: I think we should wait for the reports.

(Please partner let it be negative. I know you very well. I can't see my Chaand once again breaking in front of my Sitara. Please, Why do you give her fake hopes of her becoming mother, and now once again. I can't see her breaking again. Kisi aur se peecha chuta hai to aap bhi aisa kar rahe ho. Aapko pata hai na woh first time kitna tut gayi thi aur ab aapko ussko jhuute hopes dena band karna chahiye partner.
Usko bohot dard hota hai jab miscarriage hojata hai. Woh baby se attach hoti hai aur aap usse phirse baby lekar tadapne chod dete ho."

Mishti knew what he was thinking. She cupped his cheeks and said,

Mishti: ek aur baar try karte hai na aur ab to mai bohot strong hun. last 2 baar mera miscarriage ho chuka hai aur ab mujhse dard seha jayega. please Abir. I know ki tum kya soch rahe ho. but please try na.

Abir nodded in a yes with a slight smile.

They both reached in the hospital with racing heart.

Abir: please partner agar iss baar Chaand ko aapne phise hope diya hai na to todna mat. please.

Mishti had her checkup and Doctor told reports will take some time she will mail the reports or will call them.

Abir dropped her at home, not before his daily routine of kissing her throat scar and her head. He kissed on her head and pulled her in for a hug. Mishti hugged him as tight as she could.

Abir: don't build up your hopes. baar baar tut jaata hai aur uske saath tum bhi, mai apne Chaand ko phirse tut'te hue nahi dekh sakta woh bhi ab apne sitare ke saamne.

Aur haan don't work too much. avoid bending. aur kuch zyada weight wala cheez bhi mat uthana. Abhi kuch final nhi hua hai lekin ye bhi to sure nhi hai na ki You are not... Hmm?

Mishti: hmmm... ok

Abir bid bye to her and he left. she ringed the bell of neighbour's door and there came out her princess Misha and Misha's BFF Khushi.

Mishti: chale Misha baby

Khushi: aunty mai bhi chalu aapke saath?

Mishti: Aapko aana hai to aap aasakti hain

Khushi's mom: No Khushi you have to do your homework right??

Khushi: mumma me and Misha will do our homework together. Right, Misha?

Misha: yes mumma please let's take Khushi with us na please mumaa pleaseeee.

Khushi's mom: Ok you can go but wait a second let me bring your bag.

She brought Khushi's bag

Khushi's mom: here you go. I need your homework completed.

Khushi held Misha's hand and both said in unison

Misha&Khushi: Ok Mumaa/Aunty

Both Misha and Khushi's mom laughed and Mishti took both of them to bungalow. Both went to Misha's room.

Mishti: Kaam karu ya nhi. kar hi leti hun.

She did some light works and avoided bending. It was 5 pm and Abir returned to home.

Abir: Mishtiii?? Mishaa??

Hearing her Papa's voice she came running from her room and hugged her papa. Abir laughed and swirl her and she too giggled.

Abir: kya kar rahi thi aur ye chocolate kaise laga hai?,

Mishti: kaisa chocolate Misha? Nutella liya tha kya.

Misha hugged Abir and said

Misha: papa mumma mujhe kha jayegi maine woh nutella kha liya apni friend ke saath jo sirf breakfast me hi allowed hai

Papa: koi nahi khayega meri Tara ko.

Mishti came from the room.

Mishti: konsa chocolate khaya?

Abir: koi baat nhi na Mishti hum dusra le aayenge aur isse bada wala layenge Misha ke liye sirf khali khaane ke liye

Mishti; abir Uske saare dant khrab hojayege

Misha shouted playfully: nahi hoenge

Mishti glared at her and she hid her face in Abir's chest. Both Misha and Abir giggling.

Abir: Mishti koi baat nahi Misha to abhi choti hai na

Mishti: misha aapka h.w hogaya?

Misha: mumma wo mere aur Khushi ke haath me dard horaha tha to maine nhi kiya

There came Khushi

Khushi: kiske haath me dard holaha tha Misha?

Misha slowly said: oh no phas gaye

Mishti keeps her hand on her waist and directly looked at Misha. Abir controlled his laugh and said

Abir: ok ok ok ab meri princes ko koi nahi datega

Mishti walking to kitchen: dantne dete hi kab ho tum Ajeeb Rajvansh bas baith ke aur bigado Misha ko.

After some time she said

Mishti: Abir tumhaari punishment hai ki tum aaj dono ka h.w karvaoge.

Misha: yay yay ab dant nhi padegi.

She jumped on the sofa and Abir seeing Mishti held Misha's and made her sit.

Abir: baby aise nahi bolte hai na aur aapko sofa pe nhi kudna chahiye, bad habit!... ok... aaj chalo mai hi aapko aur Khushi sabko padhata hun.

Mishti smiled as the 3 gangs went to Misha's room.

After sometime Mishti entered with 2 glasses of Milk for both the girls. Misha didn't like Milk nor did Khushi

Mishti: H.W Hogaya??

Misha: Yes mumma lekin Milk!!!? Kyu??

Abir seeing their expressions said,

Abir: Nhi isme mai saath nahi dene wala aur dono ko Milk peena hoga. Doodh peene se aap hamesha healthy rahoge. Chalo let's drink

Misha: Mumma Papa ko bhi doodh chahiye

Abir: Mu..Mujhe?? Mujhe nhi chahiye...

Mishti laughed at him,

Mishti: laa bhi nahi rahi chalo jaldi pee lo ma abhi aarahi hun aur finish hona chahiye dono ka.

Both the girls nodded and smiled Sheepishly.

Abir got a call and he also went.

Abir: Hello Doctor Virushka

Dr: Mr.Rajvansh

Abir: Yes Doctor

Dr: Your Reports are ready should I mail them

Abir: Yes doctor I won't be able to come today so mail them I will see them at home.

Dr: please meet me tomorrow

He cut the call and Mishti came to him.

Mishti: Abir jao aaram karlo maine bhi tumhein bachon ke saath bitha diya

Abir: Mishti Reports aagaye.

Mishti: Really!!! Kya aaya mai mumma-

He interrupted,

Abir: Maine khola nahi hai abhi tak

Mishti: kahan hai mujhe dekhna hai

Abir: Abhi doctor ne mail kiya

Mishti: Mai abhi laptop laati hun.

Abir: Suno tum baitho mai laata hun.

Mishti: Hmm.

He brought his laptop. He was going to open the report and just then someone knocked on the door. Mishti was going to stand but he made her sit. He opened the door and there stood Khushi's papa. He came to take Khushi. Khushi went. Misha came and sat beside Mishti. After closing the door Abir came to the couch and he sat beside Mishti. Misha and Abir beside Mishti. Misha went and sat on her papa's lap. Abir again opened the laptop and the report.

Seeing the report MishBir's eyes glistened with happy tears and both looked at each other and Both hugged each other crushing Misha in between.

Misha: papaaa...mumaaa ouch! Papa aapne shave nahi kiya... Mumma aaaa...

By the force, she fell on the sofa in sitting position and she pouted frowning.

Abir stood up but realising that there is no assurance that they will hold their baby.

Mishti: hum try karsakte hai na Abir. Please pichli baar jaise Abo..wali baat mat krna please...

Abir: nahi karunga aur waise..

Misha: Aap roo kyu rahi hai mumma??... I am sorry mai ab Nutella nahi khaungi... Aap chup hojao na.

She wiped Mishti's tears with her tiny hands. Mishti hugged her tightly and Abir embraced his both gems as tight as possible but just after realising in 5 seconds, he pulled Misha in his arms.

Abir: Don't jump on Mumma baby.

Misha: Papa mumma roo kyu rahi hai?

Abir: Mumma aap ro kyu rahi hai batayiye?

Mishti chuckled.

Mishti: Misha aapko baby chahiye jaise Khushi ke paas ek choti se behan hai waisi?

Misha: Yes Mumma (She said excitedly)

Abir: To aapko ab mumma ki sab baat man'ni padegi aur pareshaan bhi nahi karna hoga

Mishti: ahan... Misha mujhe pareshaan thodi karti hai

Misha: I am sorry Mumma

Abir: It's Ok baby..

Mishbir had hope of baby as Mishti was given treatment for her internal injuries from last 2 years.

Misha: Mumma mujhe khana khana hai

Mishti: mai banakar laati hun

Abir: Nahi! I mean tum baitho mai aaj order kardeta hun

Mishti: Ok...

They watched TV. Misha on Abir's lap and Mishti hugging Abir's one arm, her head on his shoulder. He kissed Misha's head who has slept and then moving to hear to the left he kissed Mishti's hairs and she tightened her hold on his biceps... It was just 6:30 pm. He slowly taped Mishti's shoulder and found asleep too. He didn't know whom to wake. He again tapped Mishti and she opened her eyes a bit lazily.

Abir: Mishti utho na.

The bell ringed and he knew it was his food waiting for them.

Abir: Mishti utho na Chaand jaag jao dekho delivery boy aaya hai

Mishti got up. She turned to other side and let Abir stand. He quickly made Misha sleep on the bed and came back to the door. The delivery boy left their food.

Mishti: Abirr.

Abir keeps the packet on the Dining Table and went to Mishti. He sat beside her and she deliberately fell on his chest. Abir sided her Hairs and again hissed on her head. He pulled her hand and keeps it on his waist while her chest was pasted to her. Her head right on his heart.

Abir: Mishti khana aagaya.

Mishti in sleepy tone: Mujhe abhi nahi khana hai

She hugged him tightly.

Abir: Dekha baby aapki mom mera ek baat nahi sunti hai

Mishti: eee. Mujhe baby mat bulao mujhe pasand nahi hai

Abir: Mai apne baby ko baby keh raha hun. (he touched Mishti's stomach)

Mishti woke up. She looked up at him after a small eyelock.

Abir: Ab kuch kha lo aise nahi reh sakti na... ab acche se khana hoga

Mishti: Abir please hum Rajkot me batate hain na please

Abir: nahi pichle baar jaise mai fir se nahi karunga. Bohot insult seh liya tumne ab aur nahi. Hum bas Maa aur Badi Maa Bade papa ko batayenge aur kisiko bhi nahi. Iss baar Rajkot nahi jayenge bas unko hi bulayenge jo hamare kareeb hai

Mishti: Abir lekin Kunal ne hume Kuhu ke Baby shower pe invite kiya hai to kya hum nhi jayenge?? Aur kitna din tum Misha ko dur rakhoge?? Woh apne family se bas 2 baar mili hai. I think hume Rajvansh house hi shift ho-

She stopped by seeing the rage in Abir's eyes

Abir: Hum Baby Shower me jayenge lekin Rajvansh house shift nahi honge and that's final. Maine Kuhu ka gussa kam hogaya iska ye matlab nahi hai ki woh tumhein dekh kar jealousy insecure feel na kare aur Jasmeet chachi bhi wahin hai.

Mishti: Ok lekin hum Baby shower me ja to sakte hai na pata hai kal Misha Daadi ko yaad kar rahi thi

Abir's equation was changing with Meenakshi
Now he started showing his love on her after Menakshi also stoped ruling on his life though she missed him but never blackmailed/threatened him to leave Mishti or Come back to Rajvansh house

Abir: Haan to Maa pyaar hi itna karti hai Misha se

Mishti: Hum apne baby ke baare me kab batayenge sabko

Abir: Jab Kuhu ka baby shower hojayega use next week... nahi to phirse Kuhu ko lagne lagega jo pehle lagta tha

Mishti: lekin agar

Abir: Mishti wahan hurt karne waale bhi kam nahi hai

Mishti: Lekin Abir

Abir: Lekin-wekin kuch nahi hum abhi nahi batayenge aur jab hum Mumbai aajayenge tab hi batayenge. OK

Mishti: OK BABA AJEEB RAJVANSH

Abir: (laughed and said) Chalo jaldi khana thanda hogaya hoga. Misha ko uthakar aata hun phir nahi to raat me nahi soyegi

Mishti nodded

Abir picked her up in bridal style

Mishti: Abir kya kar rahe ho mai khud se chal lungi

Abir: Meri Pregnant wife ka khayal mai hi rakhunga na aur mai bilkul nahi chahta ki mere presence me tum bilkul bhi chalo

Mishti: Utaro mujhe (She said giggling) 

But he didn't let her go. He made her sit on the dining table and pecked her head and went to Misha's room.

He made her wash her face and both Father Daughter came to Dining table. They saw everything arranged

Abir: Mishteee...

Mishti: Abir sabkuch yahi pe tha to maine laga diya

Abir: Phir theek hai

Mishti: Aajao jaldi se

Mishti got up and Abir was going to again hold her but she pushed him laughing and went to wash her hands. They had their meal and all of them moved to Misha's room.

(I Will Add All The Things I Wanted MishBir To Talk With Their Baby and even the cute questions of Their Child)

Abir raised on his elbow while Mishti's back was pasted to Abir's back. Her head on a pillow and Misha's back pasted to Mishti. Abir's hand on Mishti's stomach and Mishti's one hand under Misha's head and one surrounding Misha's body. Abir was reciting a story and both Mumma and Baby were listening carefully.

Abir: Accha baby aaj mai aapko apna favourite aur sabse special story sunau??

Misha: Yes Papa

Abir: Ok to suno

Ek bohot acchi ladki thi ikdam Misha jaise. Woh Misha ki elder version hai. Ek din hum cute si pyaari si lekin Gussa na uske nose par hamesha rehta tha. Bilkul angry si. Ek baar ek banjare ko ek bohot angry si ladki mili woh bhi pata hai kahan??

Misha: Papa banjara kisko kehte hai

Abir: Banjara matlab wanderer aur wandrer matlab jo kahin pe nahi rukta ho bas jahan jana ho jata hai. Jiske paas koi ghar na ho. Jo ek jagah pe na tikta ho. Jo apna ghar dundh raha ho kisi me
(He said moving closer To Mishti. Misha was facing otherside so she won't be able to see. Mishti)

Misha: Jo apna ghar dundh raha ho kisi me matlab

Abir: Matlab ki kahin acche se rehne ki jagah dhundh raha ho, kahin jaha usko accha feel ho
(He said and Mishti's smile widened)

Misha: continue papa

Abir: hmm, to mai kahan tha

Pata hai woh angry ladki kahan mili? Woh na mujhe bus pe mili. usne ek cute sa chashma pehna tha aur bohooot innocenct si thi. Aur woh mere ekdam peeche aakar baithgayi aur jab mai dance karte karte girne wala tha tab usne mujhe bacha liya.

Misha: Aap wohi Wandrer ho papa

Abir bit his tongue as he realised he said Mai instead of wandrer.

Abir: haan

Misha: to mumma kahan thi uss waqt

Abir: aap mumma ko chodo aur kahani suno hmmm?

Abir: fir mujhse ek baar holi pe mili thi aur uss din mujhe pata chala ki woh ladki chorni bhi hai

Misha: chori karni buri baat hoti hai agar mai hoti na wahan to mai use kabhi chori karne nahi deti

Mishti remembred Abir's words " Tum Galat kar rahi ho aur mai tumhein aisa karne nahi dunga" she smiled thinking her almost everything has gone on Abir
She once again realised KHOON KE RISHTON SE GEHRE SOCH AUR PYAAR KA RISHTA HOTA HAI

Abir: Accha pata hai woh na bohot bohot bohot stong thi... Mai jab usse pakadne gaya to usne mujhe gira diya

Misha: Wow mai bhi utni hi strong banungi aur sabko protect karungi.

Abir: Yes!!

Misha: papa mujhe bhi ek baby chahiye sab dost ke paas inna cute baby hai mere paas to hai hi nahi

Abir: hmm... To aapko baby chahiye (he said creasing Mishti's stomach. Mishti breathed hardly feeling him on her stomach.)

Misha: Papa panic attack (She knew it as even she has saw Mishti having panic attacks)

Misha quickly sat on her bed and Abir removed his hand from Mishti's tummy.

Abir: Nhi nahi baby it's not panic attack haina Mishti?

Mishti nodded and Misha again slept in her mother's embrace.

After sometime Misha slept.

Abir: lo ye phirse so gayi

Mishti: Hmmm.

Abir: chalo fir hum bhi chalte hai.

Both stood up. Abir covered Misha with duvet and again Abir picked her in bridal style. She giggled a bit.

Abir: arey ye light off karo na.

Mishti off the light of Misha's room and again she wrapped her hands around his neck.

Mishti: mai tumhein itni halki lagti hun kya jab man kiya uth lete ho

Abir: halki aur tum dono ek saath bohot cute lagte hai.

Mishti: Ajeeb kahinke

Abir keeps her on the bed softly. He covered her till her arms with the duvet and went to close the lights. He too slipped inside the duvet.

They both talked about their Pregnancy experiences they had.

They slept peacefully in eachothers arms.

So that's all.
Hopefully next will be Epilogue
Me praying be like: please dimaag aur haath kamsekam ab to mera saath do. Sorry again for not giving the Epilogue.
This is not a long story so don't wory it will end soon hopefully 🤞🤞BTW This is 4500+ words... hopefully on your satisfaction point❤

Meet you next update😊😊
THANKS FOR READING

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.2K 3.2K 28
"Why?" I asked. He didn't answer me, his eyes were calm and cold. "You cannot just take anybody's life!" I yelled at him. He took a step towards me...
44.1K 3K 32
Mishti : Ab mei yeh natak aur nahi kar sakti Abir. You and I, it's over Abir. It's over. Two souls, Abir and Mishti, who hated each other at first b...
36.4K 2.1K 28
_COMPLETED_ ***Warning :- My first book and there's a lot of grammatical mistakes so plz...read at your own risk*** Top Rankings #1 in friendsforever...
14.7K 685 32
Story of a CID officer and a simple girl. Mishti feels low thinking herself to be unwanted and unimportant everywhere. Her life takes a 360° turns w...