(Not) Completely Sane

By NeaDCampbell14

Izuku Midoriya, he is a sweet young boy, that is until he was taken by Villians, he was with them for only a... More

Author's Note.
Chapter 1: Izuku Midoriya.
Chapter 2: First Class Test.
Author's Note.
Chapter 3: The Number One Hero: All Might
Author's Note, Sorry.
Chapter 4: USJ
Author's Note.
Chapter 5: USJ part Two.
Chapter 6: UA's Sports Festival.
Author's Note.
Chapter 7: 1V1 Competition.
Chapter 8: 1V1 Continued.
Chapter 9: Hero Name!
Chapter 10: Final Exams.
Chapter 11: The Past.
Chapter 12: Summer Camping!
Chapter 13: The Villains are here!
Authors Note.
Chapter 14: The Truth of Two Year Ago.
Author's Note.
Chapter 15: Rescue.
Chapter 17: Memories from Two Years Ago
Chapter 18: Becoming a Hero.
Extra Chapter: Love is Love.

Chapter 16: The Damage is Done.

3.1K 109 38
By NeaDCampbell14

After we were rescued me and the stupid nerd were taken to the police station to be questioned.

"Bakugo, why did they kidnap you?" detective Tsukauchi asks.

"those fuckers wanted me to join their marching band!" Bakugo responds crossing his arms.

"What did they want with Izuku Midoriya?" Tsukauchi asks.

"Ask him." Bakugo says.

"the thing is, Midoriya is not responding to any questions, he's not responding at all." Tsukauchi says.

"they wanted him back." he says

"back?" Tsukauchi says confused.

"they're the ones that kidnapped him two years ago, they broke him even more." Bakugo says. Bakugo answers all of Tsukauchi's questions and when he was let out they let him out with Izuku. Izuku was silent, even when his mother came to pick him up to take him home.

UA proposed a dorm system and went to all of the students houses to tell their parents in person and to ask their permission to have their children stay at UA in the dorms to keep them safe. Inko was not happy that her son had been kidnapped but she knew she couldn't handle him herself and reluctantly agrees to the dorm system.

After a few weeks the dorms had been built and the students could move in. the day after they started their classes again. Bakugo walked into his classroom to see Izuku sitting at his desk staring out the window. He is immediately approached by other students.

"Izuku has been here for a while but he hasn't said a thing." Uraraka says.

"he doesn't seem to notice anyone around him." Iida says.

"What happened to you two?" Todoroki asks. Bakugo scoffs.

"those fuckers that took us were the ones that took him two years ago, they were the ones that forced that quirk onto the stupid nerd." Bakugo says.

"forced a quirk onto him?" Uraraka says.

"you make it sound like Midoriya-kun didn't have a quirk beforehand." Iida says.

"That's exactly what I'm saying four-eyes, the nerd was quirkless until he was found." Bakugo says pushing past them to take his seat infront of Izuku.

He turns around and has a look at Izuku before returning to face the front with a scoff. Soon Aizawa arrived. He looks over to Izuku and sighs before explaining the situation and then starting their lessons.

A week later Izuku was running late to class. Aizawa had just arrived and immediately noticed one of his students was missing.

"Where's Midoriya?" he asks. Suddenly before anyone could answer the door to the classroom swung open and Izuku stood there breathing like he had sprinted the whole way there from the dorms. "you're late."

"sorry, I accidently smashed my alarm clock." Izuku says apologetically. The whole class was shocked. He seemed like he was back to normal and yet the day before, even last night he was silent and didn't respond to anyone. Aizawa sighs.

"take your seat Midoriya." he says.

"yes!" Izuku quickly makes his way to his seat and then their lessons begin.

During breaktimes Izuku was like he normally was, happy, talkative and bubbly. Everyone was happy but also really worried by how quickly he had changed back to the Izuku that they knew. During their last lesson Todoroki notices that Izuku was drawing on his arm. He was about to dismiss it until he noticed Izuku had stopped drawing and was now pushing the pen into his arm. Blood ran down his arm and onto his desk.

Todoroki quickly got up and grabbed Izuku's hand pulling the pen away from his other arm to stop him from stabbing himself further. Everyone was startled by Todoroki suddenly getting up and going over to Izuku but when they all notice the blood on his arm they got worried.

"Are you okay Deku-kun?" Uraraka asks.

"I'm fine!" Izuku says happily. It was like he hadn't just stabbed himself in the arm. Surely there was pain but he wasn't reacting to it nor did he care about the blood pooling on his desk.

"Midoriya, go to recovery girl's office." Aizawa order. Izuku stands up after Todoroki lets his arm go.

"Yes!" Izuku happily leaves the classroom and Aizawa pinches the top of his nose.

"all of you, stay here, I need to go see Principal Nezu for a moment." Aizawa say before immediately leaving giving the kids no chance to ask any questions.

Aizawa tell Nezu wat has happened. He had been keeping the principal updated when it came to Izuku's condition. All of the teachers have been worried about his sudden change back to the happy child he was before the attack.

He seemed like his normal self but there are some things that stood out that told them he wasn't back to normal. The first was that he destroyed his alarm clock and almost came late, that happened more than once and it was starting to worry the teachers even more because they didn't know what he was like in his sleep.

He could be really dangerous when asleep. The second was that he keeps zoning out.

Aizawa has told the other kids not to approach him if he doesn't respond to his name after three tries because they didn't know what his reaction would be if someone tried to touch him when he was zoned out.

"hm, we should get him tested." Nezu says. "take some other teachers and get him restrained, he probably wont go willingly since he had to stay at a hospital for a whole year."

"understood, what do I tell the other students?" Aizawa asks.

"just tell them the truth, they will find out sooner or later, sooner will be better in this situation, they obviously know something is wrong with Midoriya-kun." Nezu says.

"okay, I'll be going now." Aizawa says. Aizawa heads to the teachers office to get some other hero's that can help him catch Izuku.

When Aizawa arrives at the classroom Izuku and some others were talking to each other. When they all heard the door open they look over to see not only their own teacher but a few others.

"Why are the other teacher here?" Uraraka asks.

"Midoriya, Principal Nezu wants you to get an evaluation." Aizawa says. Izuku immediately knew what they meant when he said evaluation. Izuku stands up from his desk quickly.

"Hell no!" he yells shocking his classmates. Aizawa sighs. He knew this wasn't going to be easy.

"If you go willingly it will be easier on all of us." Aizawa says.

"I am not going anywhere near a place that does evaluations, if you want to take me you're going to have to catch me, break my arms and legs because I am not going!" Izuku tries to run away but Aizawa was faster and grabs one of his legs with his capture gear. While Izuku struggled with that midnight approached him.

"Leave me alone!" Izuku jumps away from midnight only to be caught by someone he never expected.

Bakugo.

Bakugo wraps his arms around Izuku's to stop his movements.

"Just listen to the teachers you stupid nerd." Bakugo snarls, annoyed by the whole situation. Izuku squirmed and struggled against Bakugo's arms. If only Aizawa wasn't cancelling his quirk, he'd be able to escape easily.

"I'm not going, never, after spending a year with those villains and then finally escaping what do the people I trusted do to me, they fucking locked me up for another year, saying it was for my own good, I felt no different, the only thing that wasn't happening was experiments and games." Izuku yells out. "it was strange, not feeling the sting of cuts on my skin, blood running down my body, the pain of broken bones, everyone said I needed help, I just wanted something to feel the way it was."

"you wanted it to feel the way it was when you were with the villains, that's what everyone was trying to fix." Bakugo says.

Izuku turns to Bakugo with a smile and crazy eyes.

"Too late" he sings. midnight lets out her quirk and Izuku slowly passes out, before they took Izuku away they quickly put him into a straight jacket and attached a quirk nullifying anklet onto him so he couldn't use his quirk. Midnight and the other teachers took Izuku away and Aizawa stayed behind to talk to the rest of his students.

"Sensei, what is happening, why are you taking Midoriya away?" Iida asks.

"Everyone sit, I'll explain it." Aizawa waits for the kids to be quiet and in their seats before starting to explain Izuku's situation.

He tells them that two years before he was kidnapped by the league and used in experiments because of this torture he isn't in his right mind and it got even worse because of the incident where Izuku and Bakugo were kidnapped. He also explains that Izuku had little control over his quirk because his quirk is not his own.

"What do you mean by that?" Todoroki asks.

"Deku was quirkless all the way until he was kidnapped, the moment he was found he had a quirk, Aunty Inko says that the doctors said it could have manifested due to the stress of being kidnapped but the quirk he has does not match his mothers or fathers." Bakugo says. "and when we were with those villains they said so themselves that they needed a quirkless person older than four to conduct the experiments because they couldn't have a quirk of their own and if they were younger than four they would die "

"only twenty percent of the population on earth is quirkless, there are not that many in japan either, Izuku was quirkless and in middle school, he was exactly what they were looking for when it came to their experiments and so they took him and did just that for the year that they had him until he escaped using the very quirk they gave him." Aizawa says "he was then taken to a hospital because of his mental instability due to being tortured and experimented on, it took him a year until he was let out but he needed to be taught how to control his quirk and so, principal Nezu brought him into UA so he can learn to control his quirk."

"So, you always knew about him?" Uraraka asks.

"the staff were always aware of Midoriya's situation, he was manageable but because of the recent incidents he has become even more unpredictable and none of us know the extent of the damage done to his mind or what he can do to others and himself when he snaps, we thought it best to get him treatment to prevent him from hurting himself and others."

Hey Owlets!,

Sorry this chapter took so long to come out. I've been in a state of mind where I don't want to do anything. Nothing is appealing to me as an activity lately and so i havent been doing anything at all. Also, please wish me luck, I'm going for a trial shift to hopefully get a job. I've been looking ever since the start of this year. Thankyou for you patience and hopefully it wont take so long for me to get the next chapter out. I apologise for the wait and I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 109 30
TRIGGER WARNING: self-harm, suicidal thoughts, symptoms of PTSD As a child, Izuku Midoriya thought he was Quirkless. That is, until he discovered his...
7K 171 23
Izuku midoriya a 14yr old teen who. Lives 2 lifes one in the night and one in the day. I night he is the No. 1 vigilante, blackout . He's been up and...
4.6K 144 20
🎉*Completed*🎊 Izuku Midoriya had a great life with his twin sister until they turn to the age of four when they found out Izuku was quirkless. Izuk...
607K 20.9K 55
Izuku Midoriya had everything a 4-year-old child could wish for. He had a family, a home and a quirk that was like no other. Thanks to a tragic and v...