Kidnapped By Slipknot

By BishWhutever

Erin goes to knotfest to see her favorite band. Little did she know that they'd capture her... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 The End
A/N

Chapter 1

12.4K 209 202
By BishWhutever

(Erin's POV)

I pace around my apartment, hoping the time would fly by faster.
I missed school because of KnotFest and I really wanted to fucking go.
The fest starts at 8:00 and it's only 5:53. UGH! Time sucks ass. I feel my phone buzz in my pocket. It's my friend Maya. 'Bish if you see Corey tell him I love him.' I text back. 'No he's mine.' She sends me a sad emoji and that is it. I check the time. 6:20.
Where the fuck does the time go. I rush out of the house and into my car. I head straight for KnotFest.
When I arrive, it's packed with metal head junkies and those fan girls who come only to see Of Mice And Men play. I head for the ticket booth and show the guy my Pass. "Section B row 10." He says. I walk into the stadium. (they were performing in some old ass football stadium.) I find the Section and my row. I got lucky it's literally right next to the stage. It's better then the mosh pit I guess.
It takes an hour but the stadium fills up with people. Soon the concert begins. Korn performs first. They play for a while then exit the stage. Slipknot is up next. They walk on stage in order by numbers. After they get on stage I notice Mick staring right at me with his piercing blue eyes. He walks over to Corey and he points at me. I forget about it and I just watch them play. After the concert I check the time it's 2:37 in the morning. Fuckkkk. I sit in my row, waiting for a majority of the people to leave. It takes awhile,
But finally the stadium is partially empty. I get up and see Corey looking
At me dead in the eyes. He signals his hand up. What the fuck is he doing? I turn around and get knocked out cold.
Eventually I wake up. Where am
I? I see I'm in someone's room, definitely not mine though. I lift myself off the bed, making a loud creak. soon enough I hear the door knock. "come in." I say. The door slowly opens to reveal Corey Taylor.
He smiles at me. "You doing alright?" He asks in a sweet tone. I nod. What the hell is going on?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.1K 1.4K 40
¨i dont like her, ok?!¨ ¨oh you definitely do¨ lynn loud is the schools best athlete. shes good at everything, basketball, baseball, soccer, you name...
11.5K 313 8
Hannibal Lecter is transported to a 14 year old girl's home after nearly being involved in a plane crash. And is then put in a cage. Rude.
35.2K 1.1K 16
(completed) Miya Atsumu is a famous singer known as Fennec. He has never shown his face to the public, but when he starts university, things get a l...
47.3K 1.2K 24
Y/n L/n is a Marleyan warrior, a nurse and the kindest person you would meet, coming across her starboy 'Kruger' changes so many to the story. Her a...