SCARED | Sirius Black

By potterdrip

"Is it really shocking to you that you managed to knock her up, Padfoot?" "I'm a saint." Sirius joked. "Say t... More

SCARED
Cast
CLARIFICATION
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
EPILOGUE
Wedding
Uncle Regulus
SEE YOU IN ANOTHER BOOK!
Christmas Special (extremely short)

Chapter One

41.8K 826 983
By potterdrip

IT'S 1977. About to be 1978 in 30 seconds though. Right now, Solis Edwards is at a party organized by the Potters. Her mother was nowhere to be found, probably talking with Euphemia and Fleamont Potter, so she decided to roam around the crowded manor. A black-haired boy, Solis realized to be Sirius Black approached her.

"Wanna be my new years kiss?"

Everybody was doing the countdown,

25

24

"Sure. Why not?" He looked stun for a second but went back to normal and snaked his arm around the brunette's waist. His stormy grey-eyes stared onto her bright blue ones. Snogging Sirius Black would not be a bad decision. I won't regret it, there's more pros than cons, solis thought.

20

19

18

"May I know the name of whom I'll be kissing to end this glorious year?"

15

14

13

"Edwards. Solis Edwards." She smirked.

10

9

"I'm-"

"Sirius Black. I know. " He smirked.

6

5

"You're the most captivating girl tonight."

3

"I know." Solis genuinely smiled. Sirius had never seen such a beautiful girl.

1

Solis kissed him. Loud noises of people shouting Happy New Years towards each other. They didn't stop. He managed to slip his tongue on to her mouth. Sneaky git. He's probably very experienced. Not a shocker. Sirius Black is one good motherfucking kisser.

One thing led to another. It was now a very intense snogging session. They stopped to take a breath.

"Wanna take this some where else?" She asked. Sirius was shocked to her daring offer. He nodded speechlessly.

He took her to a bedroom. Sirius quickly put her slowly on the bed.

"Are you sure?" He asked, making sure that Solis is comfortable with what's about to happen. She nodded. "Answer me with words please." He pleaded.

"Yes Sirius, I am a hundred-percent sure."

_____

The next morning, Solis woke up groggily as the sunlight attacked her face. She remembered that she had managed to end the year with a snogging session in the company of Sirius Black which led to a much more intimate session.

Sirius was sleeping soundly next to her. So, she decided to wear her outfit from last night and was about to leave. Before, she apparated, the brunette saw moving pictures of Sirius with his friends. This was his room. The rumors are right, Sirius moved in with the Potters.

Solis heard Sirius groaning and decided to apparate immediately not wanting an awkward morning conversation. Arriving in her room, she heard a loud voice calling her name. She cast a spell and changed her attire into clean clothes. Walking down the stairs, she bumped onto her older brother, Helios.

"Mum's pissed. Where were you?"

"I was wasted and I kind of slept with someone."

"Who?"

"None of your business Eli," Solis rolled her eyes.

"I'm asking because I'm worried Sol."

Solis sighed. "Fine. I slept with Sirius Black."

"What?!" Helios said quite loudly.

"Tone your voice down Eli."

"He's slept with so many girls. I can only hope that you, dear sister, doesn't catch anything." Helios said calmly.

"You're not mad?" Solis asked raising one of her brows.

"Mad? No. A bit shocked? Maybe. But you're of age now. You can make your own decisions and bear the consequences."

"You're literally the best brother ever. I wish Mum can be more like you."

"Mum's just a bit protective. She felt the need to fill dad's position." Helios sighed.

"I know." Solis sighed.

"SOLIS RENÉE EDWARDS!" A loud voice boomed.

"Well...it's nice knowing you little sister. She used your full name, it's your time to die." Helios laughed.

Solis slapped his back before he left causing him to yelp. She straightened her shirt and walked to the living room, where her mother was waiting for her.

"Where were you young lady?" Arielle Edwards in her motherly moment. She's not a strict parent to begin with. She only wanted her children to be safe especially with what's going on outside.

"Sorry mum. I was-" Solis didn't know what to do. Lie? Or tell the truth? She'd decided. "I was drunk and I passed out in one of the Potter's guest room." Not a complete lie.

Her mum sighed. "Next time don't do that. I was so worried."

"Yes mother." Solis chuckled. "Is there anymore question?"

"Well, you are coming back to Hogwarts in a week. I should spare your ear off." Arielle chuckled. "Go pack. So that you won't rush around before leaving."

The youngest Edwards simply nodded and went back to her room. She packed her trunk for next week. Her mind went to the boy she just spent her time with. Sure, she's not a virgin but last night was the best shag she ever had. Not that she would admit it to anyone — not that there is anyone to tell anyways. Ever since last summer, everything changed. Her best friend had betrayed her. Belle Hallow and Solis Edwards had been friends for 6 years until it was revealed that that the former has been sleeping with the latter's boyfriend of a year for 6 months. Solis wasn't mad that her boyfriend — now ex, had cheated on her — she was mad but it wasn't something she won't get over with but it was her friend's betrayal that pained her the most.

Solis shook her head. She didn't want to remember the betrayal. Now, her mind was filled with questions about the boy she had slept with. What happened to him after she left? What will happen next? Is she just one of his conquest — not that she mind, of course, sleeping with him was her idea, so she doesn't really mind even if it's a one night stand. They talked for hours on end after the sex. Solis groaned out of irritation.

She decided sleeping is best. So, she slept not knowing what the future holds for her.

___

Sirius Black woke up as he heard someone moving around his room. A loud crack of apparatition caused him to sat up. He had remembered the previous night. Solis Edwards, the girl he made love to. She was bold and sensitive. To be completely honest, Sirius had been quite nervous asking the beautiful girl for a new year's kiss. He pretended to ask her name — as if he didn't know. He did of course knew who she was beforehand. Solis Edwards had captured his attention long before lasy night. The firewhiskey definitely helped him boost his confidence. The arrogant boy can only hope that she didn't regret spending the night with him. He wanted more than a shag. But, by the way she left, maybe she had wanted it that way. A simple new year's rendezvous.

He was about to sleep a little longer when there's a knock on the door. A women voice, he recognized as Euphemia Potter told him that breakfast was ready. The boy put on some clothes and went to the dining room. The summer after fifth year, he had run away from his deranged family. It was no secret that the noble house of Black was an obsessive pureblood supremacist. As the older son of Orion and Walburga Black, he had been marked as a blood traitor and was blasted of the family tree when he ran away to live with the Potters.

Sirius sat across James Potter, his best friend, his brother.

"So, how was last night Padfoot?" James wiggled his brows.

"I don't know what you mean Prongs." Sirius rolled his eyes dramatically.

"We all know all about Solis Edwards." Fleamont chimed in.

"So- did you ask her on a date?" Euphemia also joined in the conversation.

"Not quite. We only did what we did and she left before I woke up." Fleamont and Euphemia shared a look.

"Padfoot, you have been attracted to this girl for like 3 years now. Are you not going to pursue her? I mean our family is pretty close to hers,"James asked.

"She's an amazing girl. We talked for hours last night. But, at the end of the day if she doesn't want me then that's it." Sirius admitted.

"Dear, I don't understand how you haven't settled down, when you're so sweet." Causing James to snort. They all knew Sirius' flirtatious habits.

"Mia, it's obviously because he hadn't found the right girl." Monty smiled while looking at his wife lovingly.

"I hope you will." Mia kissed Sirius' head and placed a drink for hangover on the table.

Sirius Black wondered if the girl thought about him too. He can't wait to go back to Hogwarts. Even if he can only watch the girl from a far.

Author's note:
This story is more on the romance side than action because i think im better writing in that genre 😂. I will never write smut tho. I would die from the cringe. I will be writing James and Gwen's story. In this book they're already dating. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.9K 2.5K 33
❝ 𝐒 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐑𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐞: 𝐃𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐒𝐧𝐠 π›πžπ§πžπšπ­π‘ 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐎𝐫 𝐝𝐲𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐒𝐫𝐬𝐭. ...
8K 803 22
Luna Lupin came from a tumultous childhood filled with secrecy and a family haunted by the stigmatised illness of lycanthropy, thrown into a society...
439K 10.6K 53
(Re-editing) It's clear that Severus Snape has never been great friends with the chaotic group known as the marauders but when his twin sister must b...
3.4M 118K 65
[ EDITING] James Potter was a skilled and talented wizard, his name a renowned one amongst Hogwarts students. Many knew him because of...