A Mistake Not Meant to Bear F...

By VacantThoughts

Status: Complete Naruto gets drunk one day and ends up sleeping with an also drunk Hanabi Hyuuga. It was just... More

Chapter 2: Aftermath
Chapter 3: Consequences
Chapter 4: Answer
Chapter 5: Realizations
Chapter 6: Breaking the News
Chapter 7: An Awkward Night
Chapter 8: The New Normal
Chapter 9: An Eventful Evening
Chapter 10: An Even More Eventful Night
Chapter 11: Confrontation
Chapter 12: Naruto's Revelation
Chapter 13: Burdens
Chapter 14: Feelings
Chapter 15: Confessions and Rejections
Chapter 16: Yet Another Confession
Chapter 17: A Mistake That Bore Fruit
Chapter 18: A Fruitful Epilogue I
Chapter 19: A Fruitful Epilogue II
Chapter 20: A Fruitful Epilogue III

Chapter 1: The Mistake

11.9K 135 89
By VacantThoughts

A/N: Hanabi is 16 and Naruto is 20 in this fic. Also, this fic takes place after "The Last" Movie, and Hinata never confessed her feelings nor did Naruto realize his feelings for her.

Also, the first few chapters might not make much sense, I'm just trying to get the plot started.

Naruto was at Ichiraku Ramen, he was currently drunk. Now usually, he wasn't able to get drunk due to him having the nine tails sealed inside of him. But Naruto had asked Kurama not to interfere. So after a few drinks, Naruto was drunk. He didn't even know that the Ichiraku Ramen stand served Sake, but once he saw a female shinobi order some, he thought, why not? He'd been having a horrible day anyway.

Team 7 had gone to the training grounds to spar a little, not that they needed to. Anyways, when Naruto arrived at the training grounds, Sakura and Sasuke hadn't even been paying any attention to the blonde and were just making out and groping each other. He was genuinely happy that the pair had gotten together, even though he was forced to give up a long time crush. But eventually, it just got annoying to watch those two be all lovey-dovey with each other. There was a time and place for everything, and that wasn't the time nor place for such things.

So, here he was, indulging in some Sake. He very rarely drank, maybe a small sip during celebrations, parties, or formal events. But he had never openly sought out Sake. He didn't even enjoy the taste, but it left an oddly pleasant burning sensation in his throat, which was enough to get his mind off of his teammates. He looked around and had finally noticed the female shinobi next to him.

He had assumed this person to be Hanabi since he remembered her face after saving her from Toneri. She had also looked to be drunk. Funny, he had never thought of her as a drinker, but hey, it was best to indulge in as much as you could when you were a shinobi, since death was always a possibility. Wanting to know the reason why she would be drunk, Naruto asked.

"Oi, H-Hanabi, what's wrong with you? I g-get that most Hyuugas have a stick up their ass all the time but y-you look hoooorible." He hiccuped and slurred. Hanabi barely took notice of the Blondenext to her, until she recognized that unmistakable blonde hair, she sighed before she responded.

"M-My stupid otou-san r-refused to recommend me for the Jounin exams, saying that "If you want me to recommend you, get stronger than your sister." Of course, she'd be stronger than me, she's older than me for kami's sake! I'm tired of being in a rivalry with her." Naruto was about to respond before she interrupted him.

"And then! That idiot Konohamru is so dense! I-I've been giving him hints that I like the guy, and he just doesn't notice! Then that g-girl Moega, Moegi? I don't know what her name is, asks him out on a date, and all of a sudden he blushes! No one will ever notice me in this godforsaken world, not as a shinobi, or a w-woman!" Hanabi said, hiccupping all the while

This made Naruto scan over Hanabi, he usually wouldn't do this, but he was drunk, so his common sense was out of the window. Her long, dark brown hair flowed down to her back. Her chest wasn't as mature as she was though, only reaching b-cups. He couldn't accurately tell anything since she was sitting on the stool of the ramen stand, but her ass looked pretty firm.

The drunk Hanabi noticed Naruto's gaze toward her, and she lightly blushed. She was happy that at least someone was looking at her. Hanabi, who's common sense was also out of the window, decided to let Naruto continue his scan on her, indulging in the fact that she finally got a man to look at her as a woman.

"Y-You'll find a man eventually, any man would be l-lucky to have y-you." He slurred, trying to help her feel better.

Deciding to go home for the night, he abruptly stood up, and put down enough money to pay for both of them, and started to walk home. He heard a grunt and turned around to see Hanabi trying to get off of her stool, only to fall over. Feeling bad for the poor girl, he walked over to her and picked her up bridal style, she let out a drunken yelp. He'd at least get her home, or attempt to.

He wasn't even halfway to his apartment when she suddenly attacked his lips with her own. To be honest, Hanabi didn't even know what she was doing. Everything was hazy and blurry, then she saw those comforting blue eyes, and lost herself. Naruto felt her soft lips on his and just obliged.

LEMON WARNING

20 minutes later, the 2 shinobi had entered Naruto's apartment, placing drunken and sloppy kisses on each other lips. Naruto picked up and Hanabi wrapped her legs around him. Naruto grabbed her ass, and it was indeed firm. She moaned into the kiss and Naruto laid her down on his bed. Hanabi took off her jacket and mesh shirt, leaving her in a violet bra, matching her pupil-less eyes.

Naruto took off his shirt, revealing his toned body, he didn't look like much when he had on his usual outfit, but Naruto was actually pretty ripped in terms of muscles. Hanabi almost drooled at the sight. Naruto enveloped her in another lust-filled kiss and reached his hands under her bra, cupping her b cupped breasts. It wasn't much, but Naruto didn't care, he liked to appreciate what was already there, not worry about what wasn't.

Hanabi shivered at his touch. Sure, she had masturbated before, so she was used to her own touch, but a man's touch was completely unfamiliar to her and it felt heavenly. She never knew just having a man touch her in this type of way felt this good. If she had, she'd probably would've given Konohamaru more hints. But, his loss, he'd missed his chance. Not that he wanted one in the first place.

Anyway, she was getting off track. She noticed that a specific part of Naruto's body was reacting to their newfound intimacy, and had grown a bit nervous. Now, she knew what they looked like due to a few "accidents" with her Byakugan. But she'd never seen one erect before. She decided not to use her Byakugan, wanting to experience seeing one like any normal girl would.

Naruto saw her interest in his manhood and wasn't sure what to do from there. He'd had no sexual experience with women whatsoever. Hell, he'd only kissed 3 people in his entire life, and he was nearly 20!

He pulled down his pants, leaving him in only his boxers, his bulge now fully visible to Hanabi. Wow, they looked relatively small, but just the bulge through Naruto's pants looked bigger than most looked unerect. Eager and still Drunk, she pulled down her pants, leaving her in underwear that matched her bra. Albeit she was embarrassed, she knew what happened during sex.

The sight of Hanabi's underwear only made Naruto's erection grow bigger through his boxers, making it press against the fabric uncomfortably. He couldn't take it anymore, so he pulled them off, revealing his 7-inch dick. Hanabi marveled at the sight, she had to touch it, had to feel it with her bare hands.

She reached out to grab his dick and he groaned when her small hands touched it. Hanabi smirked mischievously, if only touching it gave that response from Naruto, she couldn't help but wonder what would happen if she did more. She started rubbing his penis up and down with her hands, making the drunken Naruto growl in pleasure, Hanabi found it quite cute.

"H-Hanabi-san." He roughly groaned.

Naruto, on the other hand, wasn't feeling too good. He kept feeling something build up inside of him, like he had to pee. But it would be gross to pee on a person, so he held it. Little did he know that it wasn't pee at all. He shivered under her touch, Naruto wondered if Hanabi had any experience before this. If she didn't then it sure felt like she did.

Hanabi saw his face scrunched up in pleasure and wanted to go the extra mile. She'd overheard a few kunoichis say it did wonders if someone were to put their mouth on it. So, that's exactly what she did, and as soon as she did it, Naruto had released some kind of fluid into her mouth.

Hanabi was about 80% sure it was his semen, it felt warm and salty against her tongue, so she swallowed it, but, turns out that wasn't it, as he kept coming and coming and coming. Until he finally released it all. Hanabi had tried to swallow all of it but she still had a little on her mouth.

Hanabi suddenly became aware of a wetness in her underwear and knew what it was almost instantly. Naruto had also noticed the damp spot in her violet underwear. Naruto had soon realized that everything in Jiraiya's books was pretty accurate by the way things were playing out.

He reached toward her underwear, and slowly pulled it down. Hanabi just averted her eyes embarrassedly, even though she was drunk, she still had the nature to be embarrassed. Naruto looked at her pussy, it had a neat trim of brown hair on it and was dripping. Naruto glanced at her, who just nodded, probably only 40% aware of what was about to transpire. He entered his penis into her and waited until the pain subsided for her.

God, she was so tight, her inner walls engulfed his penis, and it felt so warm. Naruto couldn't get enough of it. He slowly started to move back and forth, making Hanabi and himself feel an oddly satisfying and overwhelming sensation.

"Oh, N-Naruto-sama." Hanabi Moaned.

He soon eventually began to go faster, making Hanabi's already cute voice become even cuter. Only adding fuel to the fire. Now that Naruto was being egged on by Hanabi's moans, he kept going faster, their bodies moving the mattress under them.

By now, Hanabi had removed her bra and began stroking and pinching her nipples while moaning. This had been the most pleasure she'd ever felt before, and at this moment, she had become high on it. She was so happy that a man had wanted her, though it hadn't yet 100% registered what had caused her to do this, it was relieving. Not long after, their bodies had spasmed together in pleasure, and they had let out loud moans in response. Naruto's body had collapsed ontop of hers, and she had heard snoring. Was he asleep? Well that didn't matter, because Hanabi herself was starting to drift off.

Little did they know, they'd have a very rude awakening tomorrow.

A/N: Was the first chapter good? Comment if you want, it doesn't really matter to me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

992 17 10
[u. naruto x h. hinata] ยปยป-----ใ€€โ€ใ€€-----ยซยซ โ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—œ'๐—บ ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฎ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ.โž -- ๐‡๐ˆ๐๐€๐“๐€...
11.6K 791 42
When Uchiha Sasuke was just about done with everything he's endured, he finds himself in a foreign land where he meets Hyuga Hinata. Struggling with...
28K 373 14
Naruto and Hinata's friendship is finally progressing but when Naruto broke the news that he's getting married to someone else, how will Hinata take...
106K 3.3K 58
Hyuuga Hinata and Uchiha Sasuke couldn't have been more far apart from each other. Sasuke didn't remember Hinata's name that hazy night when they sl...