My Billionaire Cure

By Selenabanford

"Are you okay?" The three words he fell for. The three words he wanted to hear. The three words that cured hi... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Epilogue
New Story

Chapter 49

167K 6.5K 2.4K
By Selenabanford

Marcus and I got off the boat which sailed us to the island.

It was late night and the resort was lit with an amber light giving a yellow glow to the wooden pillars. Coconut trees sided along the beach stretching out to the vast sea while the waves roared and rolled down, crashing on to the shore with a soft hiss.

I took off my heels as they dug deep into the bronze sand beneath my feet. I fixed my tight caramel dress before walking up the wooden stairs to the resort.

Marcus and I just landed in Brazil and he still has no idea what we came here for.

"This place looks oddly familiar" Marcus said as he looked around the island.

"Yeah you might have seen it in movie"

"A movie? What movie- wait twilight?"

I gave a shy smile and nodded my head.

"This place looks exactly like the resort in the movie" Marcus walked inside and checked from room to room.

"Yeah. When I was a teenager I was obsessed with twilight so I begged my grandpa to buy a resort just like the one in breaking dawn"

"Ha spoiled kid"

I shrugged my shoulders. "Can't help it"

My eyes lingered on Marcus everytime I looked at him. He was wearing white pants and a light blue shirt with top buttons loosened, giving me a good view of his sculpted body underneath.

I gulped loudly and looked away as I felt a tingling feeling inside me. Although I came here hoping to have our honeymoon now I felt scared.

It's not like this was my first time but yet this was my first time with the man I loved.

I've never loved any of my previous boyfriends. So I wasn't really thrilled to the idea of having sex with them.

I want us to have a special night but my insecurities were taking over me.

"Umm... I'll change and come" I quickly walked to the bathroom without looking him in the eye.

I kept my bag on the sink and heaved a long sigh. Can I do this? Should I just pretend that the event got cancelled and just go back? Will our relationship change after this? All those questions were running around my mind torturing me with each passing second.

I'm scared that he would find me uninteresting after he had sex with me. I'm scared that I would not be loved the way I'm loved by him now.

I stretched my hand to the back and struggled with the zipper. I groaned and reached for it a few times but failed.

"Everything okay?" Marcus called out from behind the door.

"Umm...uh"

"Camilla did you fall? Are you hurt?" Marcus asked in a more alarmed tone.

"No it's just umm I can't reach my zipper"

He stayed silent for a few seconds. "Can I come in?"

Mature content ahead. Don't read if you are uncomfortable.

"Uh yeah"

I opened the door and Marcus came inside before closing it behind him. The bathroom was also lit with electric candles matching with the yellow glow outside.

Our shadows collided with each other as he walked near me. Awkwardly I turned my back to him so that he can reach my zipper. I felt his fingers slowly pulling it down.

My breath hitched as I felt the tips of his fingers on my exposed back, his ragged breath fanning against my skin telling me how close we were.

His fingers reached to my bra and then he unclasped it. I closed my eyes fearing what he was gonna do next. I wanted him to do it but I was scared.

My breathing got unsteady as his thumb caressed my bare back down to my hips. Marcus leaned down and whispered in my ear. "Don't worry I'm not gonna do something that you don't want. I'm going now"

Marcus took several steps back and turned to leave.

"Wait"

Marcus looked at me in surprise. I brought my hand across my chest to hold my dress in place.

"Don't go"

"What do you mean?"

I wanted to ask him but I was scared that I would look desperate. So I decided to go with the most stupidest way possible.

"Umm... Do you know why Bella and Edward came to a resort like this?"

"For their honeymoon?" Marcus asked me questioningly and I stayed silent to it.

I played with my wedding ring, rolling it to the sides, feeling embarrassed of my actions. I tilted my head and looked at Marcus expectedly. He looked at me in confusion and then his eyes widened in realisation.

"Camila are you seriou- I mean you really mean it?"

I bit my lip feeling the need to bury myself ten feet under the sand.

"Are you doing this because I asked you to and not because you wanted to?"

"What? No I wanted this- you know what, let's just forget it. I'll change and come. We'll take a tour around Brazil and then go back tomorrow"

I turned to change but suddenly I was grabbed by the wrist and pinned to the wall. Before I could protest soft luscious lips landed on mine rendering me breathless as his tongue slid inside, tangling with mine.

He moved his hands under my thighs and lifted me off the ground. I wrapped my legs around his waist and tilted my head as his lips moved down to lather wet kisses across my collarbone.

A strangled moan escaped my lips as his tongue sucked and licked my bare skin. He kept one hand tangled in my curls and the other on my waist. I could feel the warmth of his hand penetrating through the thin fabric of my dress. As I felt my legs go numb with the intensity, my hands gripped the back of his shirt tightly for support.

"Marcus" I released heavy pants, my nipples already tightening with lust and desire.

"Shh" Marcus brought his lips back on to mine. I tried to take control but suddenly he growled. "Camilla only I take control now" With that he carried me to the bed.

He gently laid me down and got on top of me. "Do you know how long I waited for this?" Marcus leaned down and started trailing wet kisses down my cleavage.

He moved his fingers along my thighs, lifting the dress up to my waist. I felt his thumb trailing along my thong moving closer to my soft spot. Involuntarily I arched my back and pushed myself to him giving out a moan in desire.

Marcus crashed his lips into mine and tortured me with his passionate kisses. "Fuck" I writhed in pleasure as his fingers roamed under my dress. He groaned against my lips and brought his hand on to the thin straps of my dress.

My breath hitched as I felt his fingers pull the straps down along with my bra. He pulled the dress down to my chest, exposing my breast to him.

I felt him stop and lean back to look at me.

"Marcus" I whispered already panting with the growing need inside me.

He looked at my breast with lust filled eyes and then began trailing hot kisses down my jaw to my breast. I released a loud moan as my body went limp, failing to control myself.

His left hand started stroking my tightened nipple, wetting my soft spot below. His mouth then moved to my right breast, sucking against the delicate flesh leaving small love bites on the surface. His tongue nibbled my nipple and I moaned loudly, trembling under his touch.

I felt his already erected member poking my thighs and a gasp escaped my lips at the sensation that he managed to built inside me. I couldn't bear this any longer. I wrapped my legs around his waist and pressed him closer. He gently started rubbing himself on my soft spot eliciting loud moans within me.

"Camilla" Marcus groaned in a husky voice and moved his head up to kiss my lips again. His fingers moved underneath my dress, drawing circles on my clit through my thong while I dug my nails on the sheets quivering at the intensity of his heated touch on me.

"I can't-Marcus I want you" I whined arrogantly. This was too much for me. Even though I had sex before I never felt this aroused.

Marcus pulled back with a smirk and suddenly his fingers moved inside my thong and started teasing my wet clit with his thumb.

"You are so wet baby" Marcus said the last part in a seductive tone but before I could reply his fingers slid inside me. I arched my back in joy and wrapped my arms around his neck, pushing me to him.

His fingers moved in and out rhythmically, stroking me while I writhed and moaned in pleasure."God I want you so much" he whispered in a husky tone telling me how much I have turned him on.

"Then take me" I said in irritation already mad at him for continuously teasing me.

"Your wish is my command" Marcus smirked and pulled the rest of my dress down my body until I was lying naked beneath him just in my underwear.

He leaned back and roamed his eyes over each and every part my body. I felt small, weak, ashamed under him so I brought my hands to cover up myself.

Marcus released a low growl and pinned both of my hands above my head. "You don't know how beautiful you are. Don't ever cover up your body in front of me. Each and every part of you is mine tonight"

I would have complained under normal circumstances but this time I retreated allowing him to take control. I released my hands from his neck and reached out to his buttons. Realising what I was doing he quickly unfastened his buttons and tossed the shirt to the floor.

I ran my hands across his chest and then onto his back. Sadness washed over me as I felt his scars slashed from his shoulder to his hips.

"Forget it. Don't be sad. I don't want you to think about the horrible past I had because now I have you. That's all that matters" Marcus tucked a strand of hair behind my ear and gave a soft kiss on my forehead.

"Now let's continue" Marcus winked playfully and I chuckled at his excitement. My fingers reached his hips and I helped him with the belt. Then he began to remove his pants. He tossed it away and now he stood above me in his boxers.

Marcus trailed his fingers up my thigh on to my thong. I closed my eyes and held my breath as I felt him pull it down.

"Open your eyes" Involuntarily I opened my eyes at his command. He started removing his boxers and then I saw his impressive big hard member coming out.

My eyes widened in surprise and I quickly looked at Marcus in the eye. He glanced at me in amusement, his lips tugged up into a small teasing smile. He leaned forward and pecked my lips. "You ready? Tell me if you're not"

"No I'm ready"

Marcus kissed my jaw and leaned back to part my legs. He adjusted himself between me and then slowly entered me. I wrapped my hands around his back and tighten my hold as I felt him slowly pick up the pace.

Tears sprung at my eyes but Marcus quickly wiped them away. "Am I hurting you?

"No keep going" The pain instantly turned into pleasure. "Oh fuck" I cursed under my breath, unable to keep myself steady. Marcus trailed kisses down my throat while thrusting into me in a slow pace. The only sound I could hear was our harsh breathing and the wet sounds of his member leaving and entering me.

He pinned my arms above my head and his other hand held my waist as he quickened his pace. A strangled moan escaped my lips and he bent down to suck my collarbone, leaving hickeys down my arm.

He thrust harder and harder, until I clenched around him, my eyes rolling up as my body shook with orgasm. I released a loud moan in pleasure, filling Marcus's lustful eyes with an animalistic hunger, wanting more and more. 

He flipped me over and I gripped the headboard as he began thrusting into me from behind, his hands kneading my breast, squeezing my tightened nipples. In no time I felt him release inside me, his wetness pooling down my thighs.

Marcus let out a final moan and crashed on to the bed next to me, releasing heavy pants in exhaustion.

He stretched his hand on the pillow and gestured me to keep my head on it. I obeyed him and moved closer to lean my head on his arm. He rolled his arm and brought me onto his chest.

He ran his fingers up and down my hips causing tingling sensations inside me. I felt him give a kiss on my head before starting to caress my hair.

"That was the best night in my life so far. We should keep doing this"

I chuckled lowly to his words and snuggled closer to him. Marcus pulled up the sheets and we let the drowsiness take over us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 2.8K 45
"Help me and I'll help you,Dr Harper, say yes". William says brushing a strand of hair out of my face "What do I have to do?" I say finally looking...
205K 8K 41
"Don't be rude Brat", the jerk husband of mine whispered in my ears. I rolled my eyes but my temper was rising and rising. "You can't wait to kill me...
59.5K 1.2K 37
"Why-why is he here?" I asked slightly feeling panicked. "Your father, Step- father owes me money. 36 million pounds to be exact." Stefan said as he...
907K 23.2K 42
After an unfortunate turn of events due to which Avery Marshall is forced to marry the ruthless and notorious billionaire Hayden Knight, she hopes w...