Rising Stars [H.S]

By tpwk1d00

'The arena was huge. I mean, I knew this girl was famous, but this is as big as the stadiums I would play in... More

intro/authors note(edited)
1.
2.
3.
4
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57 (part 1)
57 (part 2)
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
authors note

24.

10.6K 230 859
By tpwk1d00

her fit for the chapter, which i am very much obsessed with. also just wanted to say i kinda imagine olivia looking like this just with longer, lighter hair. ok, enjoy ;)

Olivia Thomson

The feeling of the warm sun gently hitting my skin caused me to squint my eyes, burrowing myself deeper into the blankets that I was wrapped i—

Nope. Not blankets.

I was wrapped in Harry's arms.

I was on my side and Harry was on his back. Our legs were intertwined together, and his arms were wrapped around my waist. My head rest perfectly in the crook of his neck, giving me a strong scent of his cologne. I slowly open my eyes, letting them adjust the light. I look up to see an asleep Harry, his eyes closed and his lips parted in the slightest bit. I let my head fall back down in the crook of his neck and close my eyes again.

I could stay here forever, I feel so relaxed. For once it doesn't feel like there's any pressure on me, I feel very... comfortable. I am not sure how to describe it, but for some reason being in bed with him right now is making me feel very relaxed.

"Mmm... morning." I hear the deep raspy voice, and I glance up to see Harry's eyes now struggling to open.

"Morning." I chirp out, still keeping my head rested on his chest.

"How are you feeling? You know— with your wrist and stuff." He asks, his voice still raspy from his sleep. I pull my arm out from under the covers revealing my bandage wrapped wrist.

"Good as new." I smile up at him, but he looks rather serious.

"I don't like seeing bruises on your skin." He says, bringing his pointer finger up to my wrist, and slowly tracing the tip of it across the edge of the bandage, nearly giving me the chills.

"It's ok." I say, barely above a whisper.

He stays quiet for a moment, his fingers still tracing along my hand before speaking up again "Liam is going to come by today. Just hangout and stuff. If you want you can rest in your room or go out but you're welcome to hang out with us." He says.

"Oh— that's ok. I can let you spend time with him if you want—"

"If you want to hang out with us you can." He says, this time sounding more like he's asking me to rather than giving me an option.

"Ok." I smile at the fact that he wants me around.

I decided it's time to get up, and I slowly begin to untangle myself from the warmth of Harry's hold on me, and begin to sit up. But the second I almost get out of Harry's grip, he quickly wraps his arms around me pulling me back into him.

"Hey!" I exclaim, laughing out loud as he holds me close to his chest, his arms wrapped around me.

This is so unlike him, he's usually so guarded and tense, but right now he's being so soft. I am not used to it, but I can't help but say I don't mind the flirtatiousness.

"I am not ready to get up." He mumbles against my skin. He had me nearly on top of him from when he pulled me down.

"You don't have to get up, but I am going to." I explain before literally ripping myself off of him and out of the bed, walking over the bathroom.

I smile at him before closing the bathroom door behind me and looking at my reflection. My hair was a mess. The ends were all tangled together, and the top was frizzy and all over the place. It looked like I got most of my makeup off in the shower yesterday, but there were still faint marks of eyeliner on my eye lids. I sigh at the sight of myself before reaching down and turning the faucet on. I cup my hands under the running water and bring it up to my face, splashing the cool liquid on it to wake myself up.

Once I finish I pat my face dry with a wash cloth and brush my hair with Harry's brush before walking back into the room to see Harry still sprawled across the bed. I walk towards him until I am at the very end of the mattress, looking down on him.

"Do you want your clothes back?" I ask. Considering what happened last time, I'd assume he wanted them back.

"That's ok. You can keep them." He says, keeping his eyes closed as he lazily spreads himself across the bed.

"Are you sure?" I timidly ask.

"Yes Olivia, I am sure." He mumbles, opening his eyes to reveal his piercing green orbs.

I smile before grabbing my phone and my dress from last night, and I head towards the door to go to my room.

"Meet me in the lobby in an hour and a half ok? Thats when Liam should be here." He says from the bed. I hold a thumbs up and smile at him before leaving his room and walking down the hall towards mine.

"E-excuse me?" I hear the sound of a little boy from behind me, causing me to stop in my tracks and slowly turn around.

"Hi." I say, smiling down at the curly blonde haired boy. He was very small, he probably didn't go past my hip. He looked up at me with big blue eyes and a big smile.

"Are you... um— are you Olivia?" He asks me.

"Yep. That's me." I smile, leaning down a little bit so I could talk to him better.

"My older brother is a f-fan." He says, pointing down the hall to a teenage boy, probably 17. He had short brownish hair in a middle part, and he was wearing a soccer jersey with skinny jeans.

"Does your brother want to say hi?" I ask the boy.

"No. He's too scared." He says, turning to face his brother and sticking his tongue out at him. I laugh out loud and his brother waves before starting to walk over in our direction.

"Why are you wearing boys clothes?" The little boy asks, scanning my body up and down.

Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit.

I am wearing boxers. Fucking boxers. And I am holding my dress and my heels in my other hand. It looks like I just walked out of someone's room after a one night stand. Shit.

"Oh, umm—"

"Hi." I am interrupted by the teenage boy approaching us, walking up to his little brother and standing beside him.

"Hi. I'm Olivia." I say, holding my hand out for him to shake and smiling.

"I know." He laughs, "I am a big fan. Do you think we could get a picture?"

Fuck.

"Oh umm— I would but... well— I don't really have the proper clothes on..." I mumble, looking down at myself.

"Oh..." The boy realizes it, noticing the dress in my hands and the men's clothes on my body.

"No— no. It's not like that— it's just.. you see I was talking to a frien—"

"A friend huh?" I hear the English accent from behind me, and then I feel an arm drape around my shoulder.

Not a good time Harry.

"O-oh my god! You're Harry Styles!" The teenage boy exclaims, his jaw dropping and his eyes widening.

"That's me. And this is my good friend, Olivia." He smirks, keeping his arm draped around me.

"W-wait... were you coming from his room?" The boy suddenly pieces it together, making me shut my eyes and internally cringe in embarrassment.

"No— well.. yes. But not like that!" I stutter, trying to find the right words, "you see, we slept togethe- no. We didn't sleep together, but we slept in the same be—" I ramble on before giving up, throwing my head down and grunting.

"Listen kid, I'll pay you $100 if you don't tell anyone about this. We didn't have sex or anything, but shit gets twisted in the media." Harry's says, pulling out his wallet and showing a 100 dollar bill.

The little boys eyes widen at the sight, and the teenage boy glares at the bill before speaking up, "$200." he says, making my eyes widen in shock.

"Excuse me?" Harry says, sounding confused himself.

"I said $200. If not I tell Twitter I saw Olivia Thomson leave Harry Styles hotel room with the walk of shame." He states, making me roll my eyes in annoyance.

Kill all men.

"First off kid, it wasn't the 'walk of shame'. Second, you either take the money, or I will make a couple phone calls and have you pay us money if you tell the media anything that isn't true." I declare, making both the boy and Harry widen their eyes in shock at my authoritativeness.

"Fine. Whatever. Didn't want a stupid picture anyways." The boy mumbles before snatching the money from Harry's hand and stomping off, his little brother following him.

"Little shits." Harry scoffs before turning to face me.

"Sorry about that." He says, looking down at me.

"It's ok, I am used to it. Some fans can be really disrespectful sometimes— even though you were the one who made it seem like we hooked up." I say, pointing at him and glaring up at him.

"Ok, ok. I take full responsibility for that. But I didn't realize he was going to threaten telling the whole internet." He defends himself, throwing his arms up beside him as if he was in surrender.

"Mmm, ok." I say, before walking off towards my room.

"Don't forget, an hour and a half!" He yells down the hall, reminding me of our plans.

I stick my thumb up in the air before walking into my unused hotel room. It wasn't as nice as the other ones we have stayed in in the past, but it was still beautiful. I walk over to my suitcase and rummage through it to find a red sundress with white flowers on it. Perfect.

I slip it on, being careful to not accidentally hit my bruised wrist as I pull my arms through the sleeves. I match the dress with some Doc Martins, and boom, I am ready. I don't even bother with makeup today, considering I am only going to see Harry and Liam.

I am not sure what to think of Liam, he seemed really nice but— who is he? Harry said he knew him from the past but... I don't know. Once again, I am probably just overthinking it.

I spend the next hour just laying in my bed, waiting for the hour and a half to end by just scrolling through my socials. Surprisingly, there haven't been any pictures released of Harry and I together. I can't even imagine what would happen if there is one. Dylan would absolutely freak out. He's angry enough that I just left, he would be livid if he found out if was with Harry.

Speaking of the devil, I hear a loud knock on my door, and I quickly spring up out of bed, heading towards the door. I stop midway though and check in the mirror, running my hands through my hair quickly to make sure I look ok. I approach the door before asking, "Who is it?" I say, knowing it's Harry.

"You're favorite person ever." I hear the sarcastic joke through the door, making me laugh out loud before opening the door, coming face to face with Harry. He was dressed in a white t-shirt with black jeans, and his sunglasses rested on top of his head, pulling his hair back out of his face.

"Hi." I smile up at him.

"You look nice." He says, hiding a small smile and looking back and forth between my dress, eyes and lips.

"Thank you." I say, looking down out of nervousness and anxiously tracing my foot across the carpet of the hotel floor.

"Uhm— anyways, Liam is down in the lobby, there's a small restaurant down there if you want to eat lunch with us." He offers kindly, and I nod my head before grabbing my purse and following him out door.

Surprisingly things aren't awkward this morning, I was kinda expecting some tension between us. Last night was a huge step for us, and I don't know what it meant. I am aware that he was probably just doing it because of everything that happened at the club, but it was still a big deal, at least for me. I know I didn't sleep with him, but I did... sleep with him? I can't help but feel guilty for sharing a bed with another man while I am still technically in a relationship. But, I know I am ending it as soon a—

"You okay?" Harry says from beside me in the elevator that we were standing in.

"What? Oh yeah, I am fine." I say, realizing that I probably looked really deep in thought.

"So what do you think?" Harry asks, making me furrow my brows in confusion and look up at him.

"What?"

"About Chicago? Going to a writing session." He says, I must've have been not listening when he mentioned it.

"Oh— umm yeah. Sounds good." I say, nodding at him and looking down at my feet.

"Are you sure you're ok? You seem off— did I push too far last night?" He asks out of worry making me immediately shake my head in response, cutting him off before he can continue.

"No— no. Not at all. You were very kind last night it's ju—" I am cut off by the elevator doors opening to the lobby before I can finish what I was saying. We both step out and look around the lobby to see Liam waiting at a small table by the diner area. He was waving at us and motioning us to come over. As we walk over there, I notice another person sitting at the table, a man with blonde hair and blue eyes.

"Hey guys!" Liam says with a huge grin on his face as we approach the rectangular table. Liam and the blonde haired man were sitting on one side together, and Harry and I sit on the other.

"Hey Li. Niall, I didn't think you could make it?" Harry says to the blonde haired guy as we sit down.

"Yeah well, Liam says that the girl was going to be here." He smirks, elbowing Liam in the side as they both smile at each other as if they knew something I didn't. "And she's beautiful." Niall adds, looking at me. "Hi, I am Niall Horan." He reaches his hand out for me to shake, and I timidly reach mine out and take his.

"Hi, I am Olivia Th-"

"Thomson. Yes I know, Harry has said a lot about you." He says with an Irish accent, smirking at Harry. I glance over at Harry with an surprised look on my face to see him literally glaring at the two of them. He looked like he wants to rip their heads off.

"I hope it's all good stuff." I smile, bringing my hand down back to my lap.

"Oh yes. Very good stuff." He smiles, looking at Harry, "right Harry?" he teases him.

"Shut up Niall." Harry scoffs, rolling his eyes and taking a sip of the water that was already at the table.

"Anyways... how do you two know each other?" I ask, referring to Harry and Niall.

"The four of us were bestfriends growing up, and we all write music. But Harry has been the most successful of all of us." Niall explains.

"The four?" I ask.

"Oh yeah, Harry, Liam, Louis, and me." He smiles.

"Where's Louis?" I ask out of curiosity.

"He's in LA right now producing music." Harry chimes in, and I nod in response.

"So— Olivia, how's Dylan?" Niall asks, a small smirk on his face. I immediately widen my eyes and cough out loud, shocked by the question.

"Um— he's.. good— I am sorry, how do you know about Dylan?" I ask, very confused as to what is going on right now.

"Oh, Harry calls us almost every night rantin—"

"Shut the fuck up!" Harry says, glaring at them and then looking at me "I-I don't do that." He defends, looking nervous.

"Bullshit!" Liam laughs.

"Is not!" Harry says.

"Olivia is so pretty, Olivia is so funny... Olivia this, Olivia that." Niall mocks Harry with a deep British accent, making me laugh out loud.

Did he really talk about me like that?

"They're just exaggerating it." Harry says, his cheeks red.

"Mm whatever." Liam smiles.

"Let's just order the food." Harry says, looking down at the menu. I can't help but smile to myself.
-
a lighthearted chapter for you guys! things are going to start picking up soon tho and become more serious. i have so many ideas for future chapters, i am so excited.

ALSO: i would like to say that i am going to start incorporating songs and song lyrics written by a variety of artists into the story.

i wanted to say that i imagine olivia singing music like lorde, taylor swift, and clairo. kinda a soft pop genre of music. harry on the other hand is more punk and rock like hs1. and remember when this story takes place, fine line hasn't been released yet ;)

i hope you all are liking it! let me know if you have any comments or suggestions for anything.

thank you all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 7.3K 100
"Louis. You're my guardian angel. You saved my life." I say shakily. My voice is unstable and I can't even recognize it anymore. I squeeze his soft w...
36.8K 720 78
"Do you feel safe with him?" the question seemed silly; in my head I had immediately laughed at it because it was so absurd. How could I not feel saf...
48.8K 902 30
WHEN POWER MEETS INNOCENCES Harry styles a mafia king, Louis a innocent boy who has suffered dearly at his fathers hands, what happens when the all...
628K 11.3K 95
[COMPLETED] 18+⚠️: Contains mature and sexual content // enemies to lovers "I hate you." I repeated as I continued to walk toward her, causing her t...