Venompool - Marvel (MCU) X Ma...

By ThemexicanHulk

The collaboration of Deadpool and Venom - two of the greatest Anti-heroes in comic history that take the form... More

Venompool Preview
Phase 1 - Y/N's Origins
1.1 - The Early Years
1.2 - The Marseille Mission
1.3 - Chance at Freedom
1.4 - Life Changing Procedure
1.5 - Y/N is Loose!
1.6 - Curtain Call
Adventures Of Deadpool
AOD #1 - These Four Walls
AOD #2 - Back Alley Brawler
AOD #3 - Shootouts
AOD #4 - 11/22/63
AOD #5 - Viva La MΓ©xico
Phase 2 - Venom
2.1 - Old Friends
2.2 - Strange Happenings
2.3 - Double Act
2.4 - Test Run
2.5 - Hospital Drama
2.6 - The Superior Klyntar
AOV #1 - Green is my Favourite Colour
AOV #2 - S.H.I.E.L.D's Best
Phase 3 - The Avengers (2012)
3.1 - We Have a Situation
3.2 - European Extravaganza
3.3 - The Whole Team Together
3.4 - S.H.I.E.L.D Secrets?
3.5 - Cat's Out The Bag
3.6 - Venompool Vs Hulk
3.7 - Here Comes The Pain
AOV #3 - You Have a PhD?
Phase 4 Captain America: The Winter Soldier
4.1 - Usual Morning in DC
4.2 - You Are A Pirate
4.3 - VP's In The Thick Of It
4.4 - Knee Deep in S.H.I.E.L.D Shit
4.5 - The Golden Trio
4.6 - Now, This Is Unexpected
4.7 - Highway to Hell
4.8 - I'm With You Til' The End Of The Line
Phase 5 - Guardians of the Galaxy
5.1 - Spaced Out
5.2 - Back In The Clink
5.3 - Knowhere To Go
Voting Time
5.4 - A Bunch Of Stupid Plans
5.5 - We're The Guardians Of The Galaxy, Bitch
A Couple Of Questions For You
AOV #5 - Venompool's New Group
AOV #6 - Upgrades
Phase 6 - Age Of Ultron
6.1 - VP's Back, Tell A Friend
6.2 - HYDRA Raid
6.3 - It's Not A Party Until Someone Crashes It
6.4 - Rude Awakening
6.5 - The Tragicomedy Of Y/N L/N
6.6 - Taking The Right Steps
6.7 - If I Could Turn Back Time
6.8 - Sokovia Showdown
6.9 - Venompool's Evolution
Phase 7 - Captain America: Civil War
7.1 - Beauty and the Beast
7.2 - A New Dawn. A New Day. A New Life.
7.3 - Training Day

AOV #4 - 125th Birthday

8K 284 202
By ThemexicanHulk

Y/N woke up in his comfortable bed covered by his silk duvet sheets "You know these sheets cost a fortune but soooooooooo worth it, you guys should definitely buy or convince their parents to buy them." He then leans up a little out and whispers "If your parents say no, just tell them Venompool said so."

Venom groaned awake and instantly realised what day it was "Happy 125th Birthday Y/N"

Y/N went all giddy and eagerly shot up out of bed and started doing strange rapid stomping on his tip toes screaming at an extremely high pitch "Fuck I'm so childish.......... guarantee there's comments here that just say 'mood' or 'basically me'"

"I've been bonded to you since 1988, have seen inside your brain and to this day still have no idea who these 'readers' are you talk to" Venom rambled to a somewhat uninterested Y/N.

Y/N hushed the symbiote and smirked "I have an unfathomable mind."

Venom snorted "That's a big word for you"

Y/N collapsed to the floor "I'll have you know that I can recite the entire V for Vendetta introductory monologue" he picked himself off the clean white floor and muttered to himself "Don't know what half the shit means but that doesn't matter."

"Suuuuuuure, I'll remember that for the future"

Y/N went to the bathroom and took a massive shit afterwards taking a shower to freshen up then changing into casual clothes consisting of a semi-tight white t-shirt, jeans and trainers.

After he walked into the kitchen and started monologuing "Now I'm gonna have to help the Author out here because this is a 'reader insert' soooooo your birthdays range throughout the year so it really fucks up describing what kind of day it is so I'm going to lazily describe the day and say that there's a sun in the sky, some weather and there's a temperature. Let your vivid imaginations run wild with that. You're welcome."

Steve then walked into the kitchen "Hey Y/N, happy birthday" he then gave Y/N a friendly hug "I'll make breakfast you go and watch TV or read."

Y/N burst out laughing "Pffffffft who reads these days!?" Steve rolled his eyes and got the ingredients to make some pancakes before getting to work.

The two roommates ate pancakes on the sofa as Y/N was introducing Steve to  (Favourite TV Show) that he hadn't shown Steve yet and to his surprise the Captain was seemingly enjoying it.

After they'd eaten breakfast Steve went back to his room where he had Y/N's present and emerged back with the small package in his hand "Happy Birthday pal" as he handed the present to Y/N which the manchild proceeded to tear open.

"AHHH YESSSSS!!!! You Fucking Legend!" Y/N cheered before hugging Steve a little to tightly which practically took all the air out of Cap's lungs.

"Y/N....... Can't...... Breathe" he weakly got out as Y/N released the Captain allowing Steve to get his normal breathing rhythm back "I still don't know why you wanted those."

Y/N flaunted his new and signed Captain America trading cards in front of the man himself "Why would I not want these? They're a great decoration in my room plus they're awesome!"

Steve was happy that his roommate was happy but still a little befuddled by his reaction "You could've just asked me to sign them earlier."

Y/N made a goofy expression at Steve "Well if I'd done that then you'd have nothing to give me now DUH"

Steve just decided to leave it there not wishing to push it any further than necessary "So what do you normally do on your birthday?"

Y/N practically jumped out of the sofa with excitement to tell Steve "Recent birthdays I'd go out killing with my friend Frank but he's busy this year."

Steve was interested "Frank? I don't think you've mentioned him before"

Venom popped out of Y/N's shoulder "We've never mentioned Frank Castle!" He looked at Y/N with a shocked expression before turning back to Steve "Frank Castle is a complete badass! He's almost as violent as us!" Venom was basically fanboying over Frank at This point.

"Another person that's almost as violent as you. That sounds......... troublesome" Steve said admittedly a little shook at the thought.

"Oh it is! But it's fun. He's basically my level of violence combined with your serious attitude." Y/N replied cheerfully.

Steve paused for a few seconds "Anything else you'd do?" The Captain curiously asked.

Y/N put his thinking face on "Ummmm......... I used to just go out killing by myself before Venom, Fuck what else would I do?" Y/N questioned himself.

Venom suddenly had another memory of what the pair did one time "What about that poker game we played?" Venom offered slapping Y/N's shoulder in realisation.

Y/N's eyes practically bulged out of his head "OH YEAH! How did I forget about that?"

This piqued Steve's interest even further "Where did you learn to play Poker?" Steve got more relaxed on their sofa as he listened intently to Y/N's stories.

"Learned from a guy in New Orleans, wickedly energetic dude had the most smooth accent you'd ever hear, if I was a woman his voice would get me into bed." Y/N answered.

Steve decided to ignore the last part of what Y/N had said knowing that was basically unchartered territory for him "What was his name?" Steve asked before taking a sip of his coffee.

"Remy, Remy LeBeau" Y/N replied

Steve nodded in understanding "So this Poker game." He pointed to both Y/N and Venom.

"It was basically just a long Poker game but instead of money, we had extreme forfeits"

"Like?" Steve skeptically asked yet again realising the danger of asking.

"Basically if I won a hand then I would either burn Venom with a blowtorch or blast insanely loud music in his ears" Y/N nonchalantly replied.

"And if I won then I would get to eat one of Y/N's body parts" The symbiote added further.

Steve winced at the thought of it "That's barbaric" He stated

Y/N and Venom laughed "THAT'S THE FUN!" The pair simultaneously said in a tone that made it seem as if it was obvious.

Steve shook his head "There are times I question why we moved in together"

Y/N punched Steve lightly in the arm "You love living with us really."

Steve didn't reply and instead finished off his coffee before getting out that day's newspaper earning a scoff from Y/N at his old ways.

---------------------------------------------------------------

The pair spent the rest of the day watching movies and TV together and ordering take out despite Steve's protests until about 9PM when the Captain was well and truly worn out.

Steve got up from the sofa "I'm going to get some shut eye" he patted Y/N on the back a couple of times "Hope you had a good birthday" he said in a way almost as if he was indirectly asking for confirmation.

Y/N got up and turned to Steve "Yeah definitely, one of the best I've had for a while. Thanks for spending it with me"

Steve shrugged his shoulders "What are friends for, good night Y/N"

"Night Spangles"

"Night Uncle Sam"

Steve walked off to his bedroom muttering to himself "Still can't avoid the nicknames"

Y/N and Venom watched TV for a bit until they heard a knock at the door. They instantly shifted their heads towards the door "Who the fuck's knocking at this time of night?"

"No idea" The alien replied re-entering Y/N's body.

Venompool walked towards the door and opened the door to see a long thin box about three feet tall with an A5 sized card on top. Seeing nothing wrong, he dragged the box into his apartment, more specifically into the living room.

He sat on the sofa and opened the card, it had a bog standard Happy Birthday in balloon letters on the front but he opened it up to read what was inside which was small but neat handwriting.

To Y/N,

I find it kind of crazy that you're 125 and the most childish person I've ever met.

I heard it was your birthday coming up so I hope these make up for what you lost in New York.

Happy Birthday.

"No name, I wonder who sent me a present" Y/N asked quizzically to himself and his symbiotic friend.

"Must be someone who knows you"

Y/N rolled his eyes and clapped his hands sarcastically "Great fucking detective work Genius. It literally says that in the card."

"Alright! Alright! Just stating facts, no fucking crime in that" Venom snapped back as Y/N inspected the card further however Venom who was a little bit sulky and impatient yelled no ordered Y/N "OPEN IT UP THEN"

Venom's outburst startled Y/N "Alright, keep your tits on" he yelled back earning a huff from Venom in response.

Y/N opened up the box and saw that there were loads of polystyrene balls inside, he shoved his arms inside and felt two identical seeming objects.

He pulled them out of the box and saw that there were two brand new Katana swords inside "HOLY SHIT!" Both Y/N and Venom said in awe of what was in his hands.

These katana swords were about two feet long, the blades cut perfectly and were so new that the pair could see their reflection in them, the handle was a mix of of black, white and red stripes but the main attraction of the swords were that where the blade and handle met, there was little symbol.

There was also a little bit of text underneath the Symbol in  white and black stitching which read 'Venompool'

"Fuck me, someone has gone all out. These are awesome."

"Yeah they really fucking are. This might be the best birthday present ever." Y/N boldly claimed.

Y/N gave them a quick test swing, slices and slashes "They handled like a dream, feel like extensions of my arms."

Venom couldn't agree more "Who the hell sent them though?"

That really was the million dollar question "Who Indeed?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.8K 1.7K 47
The fourth year at Hogwarts opens with an unexpected event. After organizing the Quidditch World Cup, the ministry will announce another very importa...
4.6K 111 7
Less of an X reader because it is MOSTLY one-sided, but hey, some people like that. This book is a slight crossover between Orphan and Silent Hill, a...
30.2K 789 48
Y/n is the younger adopted brother of Daryl Dixon although, most of the time Daryl acts as a father to the boy and mentors him through his hardships...
403K 29.5K 37
[Soon to Edit] The Blood Moon. One dark lord looking for domination. And a virgin sacrifice. All the necessary items to destroy the finely t...