๐…๐Ž๐‘๐†๐Ž๐“๐“๐„๐ โžธ แด. แด€แด›s...

By imalready_simping

"๐˜ž๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต?" ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ แด€ แด˜... More

๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐”๐†๐„: ส™ส€แด‡แด€แด‹ โ˜พ
๐Ÿ: สแดแดœ แด€ษขแด€ษชษด โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ: แด„แดษดา“แดœsษชแดษด โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ‘: ษชษดแด›ส€แดแด…แดœแด„แด‡ โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ’: แด‡ษดแดŠแดสแดแด‡ษดแด› โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ“: สŸษชแด‹แด‡ ส™แด‡า“แดส€แด‡ โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ”: ษดษชษขสœแด› โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ•: แดสŸแด… า“ส€ษชแด‡ษดแด… โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ–: แดœษดา“แด€แดษชสŸษชแด€ส€ โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ—: สœแด‡ส€ โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ: แดแด€ษดแด€ษขแด‡ส€ โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: ส€แด‡ษขส€แด‡แด› โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘: า“แดส€ษขแด‡แด› โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’: แด›ส€แดœแด‡ แด„แดสŸแดส€s โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“: แด€ษดษขแด‡ส€ โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”: แด‡ษดแดแดœษขสœ โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•: แด„แดแดา“แดส€แด› โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–: แดœษดแด‡xแด˜แด‡แด„แด›แด‡แด… โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—: า“ส€แด‡sสœ sแด›แด€ส€แด› โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ: แด…แด‡แด›แด‡ส€แดษชษดแด‡แด… โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: ส€แด‡แดœษดษชแดษด โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: แด‡แด€ษขแด‡ส€ษดแด‡ss โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘: sแดœส™sษชแด›แดœแด›แด‡ โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’: แดส™sแด‡ss โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“: แดแด‡ษดแด… โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”: sแดส€ส€ส โ˜†ๅฝก
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„: แด›แดแด สŸแด€แด›แด‡ โ˜พ

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: แด˜แด‡แด›แด€สŸs โ˜†ๅฝก

7.7K 357 736
By imalready_simping

⭑・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*⭑
"ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴅᴀʏ ɢᴏᴇs ʙʏ
ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴀs ɪ
ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ɪ'ᴅ sᴛɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ"
- "ʏᴏᴜɴɢ" ʙʏ ᴠᴀᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴs
⭑・*:༅。.。༅:* ゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*⭑

【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】

Two weeks later

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸

Y/n entered the class a bit, late "sorry" she bowed to Akiyama Sensei.

"It's fine."

Y/n walked over to her seat before greeting everyone, not really getting a response back.

"Hey Chizu"

"Uh hey" Chizu said looking at her briefly before turning around to continue speaking to Ayumi.

"Rin?" She questioned.

"Hi Y/n" Suna replied looking quite paler than usual.

"Rin you okay you look a bit pale-...." he cut her off "I'm fine."

"Hey Osamu" the second year greeted,  only receiving a slight smile.

"Atsumu-...." Akiyama Sensei interrupted "alright class, today we're going to be making something."

"YES!!!" Osamu said uncharacteristically excitedly making everyone in the group laugh.

"We're going to be making American style cup cakes, and the groups you're in, will be the people you'll working with to make and bake the cupcakes."

Making Y/n internally groan, hoping she could have some quality time with her friends without Ayumi.

Whenever Ayumi was around, all she really did was flirt with Atsumu, talk to Chizu about gossip, her and Osamu talked a lot as well, and Suna....well Suna and Ayumi haven't really talked.

And what Y/n hated to admit was Ayumi was a pretty decent manager, although she didn't really know anything about volleyball she still helped them out, like passing water bottles or help set or clean up.

What she also really hated was the team was starting to really like her.

"Okay." Sensei Akiyama said walking around with a stack of papers.

"I'll be handing out a list of ingredients and directions, if you go to your groups station; you'll find the ingredients there" she clarified while handing a paper to each group.

In each station there were ingredients, oil, utensils, other baking tools, a mixer, a sink soap, oven, plates, aprons, mittens,etc.

"The person I give the list to, is the leader of this baking assignment." She announced stopping in front of Y/n.

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

ʏ/ɴ ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ.

"Here you go" Sensei handed me, the list of directions

"Thank you" I said taking the paper, making her nod at me before walking away from our group.

"Let's get our aprons" I spoke up to the group.

We all put on our aprons except Ayumi, who was waiting for Atsumu to tie hers up.

"Thanks" she said grinning at him.

"N-no problem" he blushed profusely as I internally gagged at the scene before me.

I looked at the list, seeing there were two different recipes and it said pick one.

"Do you guy want to make chocolate or vanilla cupcakes?" I asked looking at the group.

"Both!" Osamu bluntly admitted to wanting to have both cupcakes.

"Yeah I agree" Ayumi agreed with Osamu.

"Me too" Atsumu pitched into the conversation.

I looked at Chizu and Suna to see if they agreed.

"Sure" Chizu gave me a thumbs up.

Suna just shrugged.

"Okay then, we'll split up into three to make the two flavors" I suggested making the others nod their heads.

"Who wants to work on chocolate?" I asked seeing Osamu and Suna raise their hands.

"Okay Osamu, Rin, and I will do the the chocolate cupcakes."

I looked over at the other three "you guys will do the vanilla cupcakes."

"Wait let me go get, another list of ingredients" I said before walking away from the group and going to Sensei Akiyama.

★・・・・★・・・・★・・・・★

"Sensei" I spoke up as I arrived at her desk.

"L/n-San, what can I do for you?" She smiled.

"Can I have another list of ingredients, please?"

"And why is that?" Akiyama Sensei curiously asked.

"My group will be doing chocolate and vanilla cupcakes" I answered.

"Both?" She asked, making me nod.

"Okay" she sighed before giving me another list.

I nodded and turned away from the desk, starting to walk away before I stopped at Akiyama Sensei's voice.

"Make sure to make four cupcakes both chocolate and vanilla, I wanna try each group's cupcakes okay."

I nodded before continuing to walk up to my group.

"Here" I said handing Chizu the instructions for her little group.

"Thanks" she said before calling her group over to look at the list.

I walked over to Osamu and Suna, showing them the list.

Osamu looked at it, analyzing the ingredients we needed.

Chocolate cupcakes:
𝟹/𝟺 ᴄᴜᴘ ᴀʟʟ-ᴘᴜʀᴘᴏsᴇ ғʟᴏᴜʀ
𝟷/𝟸 ᴄᴜᴘ ᴜɴsᴡᴇᴇᴛᴇɴᴇᴅ ɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟ ᴄᴏᴄᴏᴀ ᴘᴏᴡᴅᴇʀ
𝟹/𝟺 ᴛᴇᴀsᴘᴏᴏɴ ʙᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴘᴏᴡᴅᴇʀ
𝟷/𝟸 ᴛᴇᴀsᴘᴏᴏɴ ʙᴀᴋɪɴɢ sᴏᴅᴀ        
𝟷/𝟺 ᴛᴇᴀsᴘᴏᴏɴ sᴀʟᴛ
𝟸 ʟᴀʀɢᴇ ᴇɢɢs       
𝟷/𝟸 ᴄᴜᴘ ɢʀᴀɴᴜʟᴀᴛᴇᴅ sᴜɢᴀʀ
𝟷/𝟸 ᴄᴜᴘ ᴘᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ʙʀᴏᴡɴ sᴜɢᴀʀ
𝟷/𝟹 ᴄᴜᴘ ᴠᴇɢᴇᴛᴀʙʟᴇ ᴏʀ ᴄᴀɴᴏʟᴀ ᴏɪʟ
𝟸 ᴛᴇᴀsᴘᴏᴏɴs ᴘᴜʀᴇ ᴠᴀɴɪʟʟᴀ ᴇxᴛʀᴀᴄᴛ
𝟷/𝟸 ᴄᴜᴘ ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀᴍɪʟᴋ
(ᴀᴛ ʀᴏᴏᴍ ᴛᴇᴍᴘᴇʀᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ)

"I'm gonna go get the ingredients for the chocolate cupcakes" Osamu announced, before leaving to go to the station.

"I'll go get the tools" Suna said getting up.

"I'll go with you" I said getting up along with him, as we walked over there seeing Osamu going back and forth to our section of our table with different ingredients.

Suna and I looked for the different tools that the list said, we needed before heading back.

"You guys ready?!?!!" Osamu said pulling the bowl towards him.

"Wait what about the icing?" I asked realizing we didn't pick up the ingredients for them.

"Leave that to me" Osamu said smirking a bit.

"Yeah leave that to Samu, to know how to make anything that has something to do with food." Suna teased knowing how addicted the boy was to food.

"Shut up, you two" I said playfully rolling my eyes, before sitting down and looking at the list on what to first, not knowing Ayumi was staring at me from the far end of the table with her group.

**✿❀ ❀✿**

Timeskip, to when the cupcakes are all done

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸

All the groups started to eat the cupcakes, they made.

"You gotta a little icing there" Atsumu wiped off the icing of Y/n's cheek.

"I-....um thanks" the second year said flustered.

"Something the matter, L/n-sannnnnn?" he teased, noticing she was acting weird.

"Shut up" Y/n mumbled looking away from him, making the blonde haired boy laugh.

"Tsumu" Ayumi spoke up interrupting the moment.

"How about we all try each other's cupcakes" she suggested pulling him away from Y/n, and handing Atsumu a chocolate cupcake.

"Yeah that's a good idea" Osamu said taking a vanilla cupcake, that Atsumu's group made.

"These actually kinda taste good" Osamu said thoughtfully as he tasted the delicious vanilla cupcake.

"Of course it's because I helped make them" Atsumu boasted.

"I highly doubt that, you dumbass and plus my group's cupcakes are wayyyyy better anyway" Osamu insulted.

"SHUT YER TRAP!!!!" Atsumu shouted, causing Akiyama Sensei scold him.

The group started laughing at Atsumu pouting, since he had gotten in trouble.

Suddenly Suna started coughing a lot, immediately gaining everyone's attention.

"Rin?" Y/n questioned worry evident in her eyes.

"I gotta go" he rushed out before running out of the class to the bathroom, ignoring Sensei's calls to come back.

"We'll go after him" Atsumu and Osamu both said to Akiyama Sensei before leaving the classroom.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸

Suna quickly ran to the nearest bathroom going into one of the stalls coughing up blood and petals.

Falling to the floor, harshly coughing up more bloody petals.

He looked up at the ceiling his throat aching.

His vision fading in and out.

"Y/n" the boy mumbled before falling unconscious not noticing Osamu and Atsumu bursted into the bathroom trying to find him.

"Suna!" The gray haired twin said looking at each stall, before reaching his.

Noticing he didn't lock it, Osamu opened the door.

"Suna?" The boy mumbled in shock as Atsumu appeared next to him before yelling in horror at the sight before him.

"What the fuck!"

⭑*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*⭑

Author's note: thank you guys so much for 930 reads, we're so close to one thousand, I'm so excited!!!! Also thank you guys for the upvotes and comments, it makes me happy that people like and support this book.

How'd you like this chapter?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 89 10
โ”โ๐€๐ƒ๐Œ๐ˆ๐“ ๐ˆ๐“ ๐๐‘๐ˆ๐๐‚๐„๐’๐’..๐€๐…๐“๐„๐‘ ๐„๐•๐„๐‘๐˜๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐†, ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐Œ๐„. ๐๐Ž, ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐Œ๐„. ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐ˆ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐”, ๐๐‹๐„๐€...
114 7 6
"๐ƒ๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฒ? ๐‹๐ข๐ค๐ž, ๐๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ž'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ญ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ?" . . Miya...
1.3M 49.3K 83
โฆ โžœ โ๐–๐‡๐Ž'๐’ ๐“๐‡๐€๐“? โž โ๐ˆ๐“๐’ ๐Š๐€๐‘๐€๐’๐”๐๐Ž'๐’ ๐Œ๐€๐๐€๐†๐„๐‘!โž โžœ โ๐–๐จ๐š๐ก, ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ฒ..โž โ๐˜๐ž๐š๐ก, ๐ง๐จ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ก...
42.4K 1.1K 37
-status: ongoing but all the chapters are written! x reader ...