๐…๐Ž๐‘๐†๐Ž๐“๐“๐„๐ โžธ แด. แด€แด›s...

By imalready_simping

"๐˜ž๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต?" ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ แด€ แด˜... More

๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐”๐†๐„: ส™ส€แด‡แด€แด‹ โ˜พ
๐Ÿ: สแดแดœ แด€ษขแด€ษชษด โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ: แด„แดษดา“แดœsษชแดษด โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ‘: ษชษดแด›ส€แดแด…แดœแด„แด‡ โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ’: แด‡ษดแดŠแดสแดแด‡ษดแด› โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ“: สŸษชแด‹แด‡ ส™แด‡า“แดส€แด‡ โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ”: ษดษชษขสœแด› โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ•: แดสŸแด… า“ส€ษชแด‡ษดแด… โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ–: แดœษดา“แด€แดษชสŸษชแด€ส€ โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ—: สœแด‡ส€ โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: แด˜แด‡แด›แด€สŸs โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: ส€แด‡ษขส€แด‡แด› โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘: า“แดส€ษขแด‡แด› โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’: แด›ส€แดœแด‡ แด„แดสŸแดส€s โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“: แด€ษดษขแด‡ส€ โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”: แด‡ษดแดแดœษขสœ โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•: แด„แดแดา“แดส€แด› โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–: แดœษดแด‡xแด˜แด‡แด„แด›แด‡แด… โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—: า“ส€แด‡sสœ sแด›แด€ส€แด› โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ: แด…แด‡แด›แด‡ส€แดษชษดแด‡แด… โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: ส€แด‡แดœษดษชแดษด โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ: แด‡แด€ษขแด‡ส€ษดแด‡ss โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘: sแดœส™sษชแด›แดœแด›แด‡ โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’: แดส™sแด‡ss โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“: แดแด‡ษดแด… โ˜†ๅฝก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”: sแดส€ส€ส โ˜†ๅฝก
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„: แด›แดแด สŸแด€แด›แด‡ โ˜พ

๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ: แดแด€ษดแด€ษขแด‡ส€ โ˜†ๅฝก

7.5K 355 531
By imalready_simping

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

"ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴜʀʀᴇᴛ ᴀʀᴇɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛᴇʀʀɪғɪᴇᴅ?"
- "ʀᴏsʟʏɴ" ʙʏ ʙᴏɴ ɪᴠᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ sᴛ. ᴠɪɴᴄᴇɴᴛ

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

ʏ/ɴ ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ.

As the day soon ended, I headed to gym noticing Atsumu and Ayumi walking to the gym together smiling

"Kita-San, Aran-San" I greeted, walking towards them, giving each of them a hug.

"Hi Y/n-San." Aran greeted back, as he hugged me back.

"Hi Y/n-San" Kita said while patting my head as I hugged him.

"Kita-San" Atsumu asked coming towards us with Ayumi hiding behind him.

"Yes Atsumu" Kita pulled out of the hug with me to look at him noticing a girl there.

Tilting his head, Kita bluntly asked "Are you a fan girl? If so can you please leave."

"No I'm here to sign up as manager" Ayumi said excitedly as Atsumu nodded along making Kit's eyebrows furrow.

"But Y/n is the manager already-" Atsumu cut him off "yeah but we can have two managers right?"

Kita stared at the girl, studying her.

"What's your name?"

"Furukawa Ayumi but call me Ayumi" she said smiling at him.

"Okay Furukawa, do you know anything about volleyball?" Kita completely ignored what she said about saying her first name, making her frown.

"Um not really but managing can't be that hard right" she chuckled awkwardly.

"Hmmm."

"Please Kita-San" Atsumu begged.

Kita sighed before "I'll talk to coach about it, in the meantime I guess she could watch this practice."

"Yay!!!" Atsumu and Ayumi cheered.

"Alright everyone go get ready, we can start practice" Kita clapped making the team get up and head to the changing room.

I started walking to the bench putting my book bag down.

Ayumi then approached me "Um L/n I hope you're not mad at me, for becoming a manager."

"But you're not even officially a-" Ayumi cut me off "no I will be, I have a feeling I will be and maybe I'll be even better than you."

Her words made me scowl.

This bitch-

"I'm kidding Y/n" she annoyingly
laughed.

"I didn't say, you could use my first name, did I?" I snapped at Ayumi, making her silent for a moment.

Not knowing Kita and Aran were there listening to our conversation before the two fully walked into the gym, making their presence known.

"Anyways I'll be over there to watch"she pointed at the bleachers as she noticed other people were around us.

"See ya" Ayumi waved before skipping off, making me look at her skeptically

I looked towards at Aran and Kita noticing that they were staring at her as well before looking back at me, it seemed like I wasn't the only thinking this.

Something is off about her.

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

I started to put up the net and take out the volleyballs, with Kita and Arian's help.

"Do you have your notes Y/n-San?" Kita asked knowing that I sometimes make practice routines for them.

"Yeah, let me just go to my book bag, it's in there" I answered making him nod his head, as I made my way back to bench.

Unzipping my book bag, I looked through my note books for the special one I had for volleyball.

"Gotcha" I mumbled before pulling it out and walking back to Kita, showing him the routine for today.

1. Ten laps outside
2. Five minute water break
3. Practice some serves
4. Practice receiving and spiking, two people partnered up for this (30 minutes)
5. Water break for fifteen minutes
6. Diving drills (for 15 minutes)

"Okay that's good" Kita said looking at the notes.

"Where's coach?" I asked looking around, noticing the whole team was here except for him.

"He's running a bit late" he replied before looking at me.

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah I'm fine, why?" I asked looking back at him.

"Because of what Atsumu-San did, that was so-" I interrupted him, putting my hand on his shoulder "as long as I'm not getting replaced then I'm fine. I know I'm a better manager than her anyway."

Kita looked unconvinced but nodded at me, before getting ready to talk to the team.

"Okay, we're actually going to start with ten laps" he announced making some of the team members groan.

"Let's go" he said before leading them outside after they all changed their shoes, to run.

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

After the team ran a couple of laps

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸

"I'm going to die" Atsumu dramatically dropped himself on the gym floor after entering.

Y/n started handing out everyone's water bottles.

"Thank you Y/n-San" Akagi said before drinking the cold water, making her nod at him.

Kita finished drinking his water, before getting up from sitting "in three minutes, we'll practice our serves, alright?"

"Hai" the team silmultaniniously said as coach entered the gym.

"Sorry I came late, how's everything going?" Coach Kurosu asked as he sat on the bench.

Y/n then collected all the water bottles, putting them in the bag, to refill them soon for the next water break.

Holding the bag, the teen started walking towards the bench to sit next to the coach.

As she walked she felt as if someone's eyes were on her, looking around she stopped, making eye contact with Ayumi as the girl continued to stare at her.

Shaking off her stare, Y/n continued walking to the bench before sitting down and putting the bag on the floor beside her.

"Hey L/n-San" coach greeted her.

"Hey coach Kurosu."

"Quick question.....who's the girl at the bleachers over there?" He asked as he noticed her.

"Her names Furukawa Ayumi..." Y/n started off making the coach look at her.

"Is she a fan girl?" Coach asked curiously.

"Um no well I don't think she is, but she wants to be the manager." Y/n dryly chuckled.

"Doesn't she know that you are the manager?"

"She didn't know before,matter fact she didn't know anything about this club or position until Atsumu said something." She said stared at Aran, who's turn it was to practice their serve.

"But Atsumu, knows that you're the manager already."

"I know, yet he offered this position to her and she doesn't know anything about volleyball either." Y/n complained to the coach.

"Hey, isn't that similar to how you and Atsumu met, like you know how he offered you to become a manager." he suddenly spoke up.

"Yup."

"Are you going to be okay with that?" coach Kurosu asked feeling disappointed with Atsumu.

"Yeah as long as I don't get replaced, I know I'm a better a manager than her." she repeated the words she said to Kita, making the coach look unconvinced but he decided to not pry into that topic anymore, as the two continued to watch the team practice their serves in silence with nothing but the team's chatter and the sound of the volleyball slamming onto the floor.

They wouldn't replace me.......right? No....I'm a good manager. A good friend, they couldn't possibly do that. Right? The teenager questioned to herself as she looked at her friends in the volleyball team especially at someone, who use to be her best friend. Atsumu.

* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧*:・゚✧ * ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧*:・゚

Author's note: thank you guys for the reads, comments, and upvotes. I still can't believe this book is getting that many views, like it's almost to one thousand, okay enough with my rambling.

How was today's chapter? Also don't forget to upvote!! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 83 10
"๐–๐„ ๐‰๐”๐’๐“ ๐๐„๐„๐ƒ ๐“๐Ž ๐Š๐„๐„๐ ๐ˆ๐“ ๐Ž๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐–๐ ๐‹๐Ž๐–, ๐๐‘๐„๐“๐“๐˜" โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€ โˆ˜ยฐโ‰ยฐโˆ˜ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ” ...
103K 4.3K 39
(M.Atsumu x fem!reader) "๐ˆ ๐–๐€๐๐“ ๐“๐Ž ๐’๐“๐Ž๐ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐ˆ๐๐† ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐๐”๐“ ๐ˆ๐“'๐’ ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐“๐Ž๐Ž ๐‹๐€๐“๐„." L/n Y/n a girl who foolishly falls inl...
3.6K 276 23
"๐ˆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐ž๐ง๐ฎ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ." "๐ˆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐." . . . ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’… ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’Œ ๐’๐’‡ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ท๐’“...
218K 6.4K 35
It's your first day on the job and your troublesome boss isn't make it easy... I do not own the characters. All characters belong to Haruichi Furudat...