Remnant's Maiden Of Dawn

By CameronKiller535

RWBY Harem x Female Village Survivor Rights to Rooster Teeth More

Volume 1 Profile (Redux)
Chapter 1: Second Chance
Chapter 2: The Academy
Chapter 3: Familiar Faces
Harem
Chapter 4: The Trial
Chapter 5: First Day
Chapter 6: Instinct
Chapter 7: Chains Broken
Chapter 8: Unclear Bond
Chapter 9: The Return
Volume 2 Bio
Chapter 10: New Changes
Chapter 11: Master Vs Weapon
Chapter 12: Favor
Chapter 13: The Dance
Chapter 14: Mission Start Part 1
Chapter 15: Mission Start Part 2
Chapter 16: Confessions
Chapter 17: Need for Change
Chapter 18: Apologies
Chapter 19: Old Wounds Fade
Chapter 20: Wild Night
Chapter 21: Sweet Rose
Chapter 22: Sick Wolf Family
Volume 3 Bio
Rival Bio
Chapter 23: Amity
Chapter 24: More Challengers
Chapter 25: Wise Words
Chapter 26: Emotions vs Desires
Chapter 27: Undeserving
Chapter 28: Descent
Chapter 29: Fatal Omen
Chapter 30: Strength Past Loss
Chapter 31: Downfall
Chapter 32: Broken By Revenge
Chapter 33: Left Isolated
Volume 4 Bio
Chapter 35: Next Step Forward
Chapter 36: Lasting Sorrow
Chapter 37: Persistent Pain
Chapter 38: Fears
Chapter 39: Incoming Threats
Chapter 40: Luck Worsens
Chapter 41: Answers Of Poison
Chapter 42: Painful Steps Forward
Chapter 43: Fate Of Kuroyuri
Chapter 44: Determined Paths
Chapter 45: Familiar Sky
Volume 5 Bio
Chapter 46: Haven Reached
Chapter 47: Troubles Arising
Chapter 48: Planning Ahead
Chapter 49: Improving
Chapter 50: Past Life
Chapter 51: Fear and Answers
Chapter 52: Old and New Times
Chapter 53: Fear Of Loneliness
Chapter 54: Power Of Forgiveness
Chapter 55: Battle Of Haven PT.1
Chapter 56: Battle Of Haven Pt.2
Chapter 57: Reunited
Volume 6 Bio
Chapter 58: Path to Argus
Chapter 59: Question
Chapter 60: Past Lives Revealed
Chapter 61: Weakened Wills
Chapter 62: Melancholy
Chapter 63: Revertion
Chapter 64: Seperated
Chapter 65: Pushing Forward
Chapter 66: Lost Memories
Chapter 67: Clashing Ideals
Chapter 68: Together
Chapter 69: Resolving Hate
Chapter 70: Completion
Accidental Publish
Chapter 71: Destination Reached
Chapter 72: Atlas Academy
Volume 7 Bio/New Title
Chapter 73: Advancing
Chapter 74: Dream Realized

Chapter 34: Mask Of Guilt

1.3K 37 4
By CameronKiller535

3rd Person POV:

Within a forest the sounds of metal clashing can be heard echoing throughout as Raven Branwen is seen hiding behind a tree, breathing heavily before looking out from her cover not seeing her attacker until the sound of water falling can be heard.

She rolls out of the way as her cover is sliced apart before hearing the click of a gun as a barrage of bullets are seen heading her way.

Raven draws out her Odachi sword and slices at the projectiles as sparks fly from her blade as she continues to deflect the shots.

The leader of the Branwen Tribe then launches a large Aura Arc slicing apart most of the environment leaving a clearing.

Raven looks around seeing if she brought down her attacker only hearing the sound of something freezing before she looks above as dozens of ice shards are launched straight for her.

She backflips away from the frozen projectiles until a hooded figure grabs her from behind and aims a gun at her head.

Raven: You've definitely improved in using the environment to your advantage.

???: Well I am part wolf.

Raven: However, it will take more than the element of surprise to defeat me.

Her sheathe rotates to fire dust as she then presses a button launching her blade to the ground causing a pillar of fire to erupt from the ground forcing the figure to let go of Raven.

Raven then resheathes her weapon drawing another red blade before charging at the figure, who blocks her slash using one of her pistols as sparks fly from the clash.

Raven then pushes through using more of her Aura completely disarming the figure before landing mutliple slashes on her with the final blow knocking her back.

The figure stops herself from falling back before charging at her gathering Aura around her left arm as it takes the shape of the sword.

Raven goes for a slash only for the Aura to solidify as their blades clash before the two start swinging at each other at high speeds until the hooded figure kicks Raven in the gut knocking her away.

The Aura blade then finally takes the form of a black and white longsword.

Raven recovers from the blow as the two combatants take their respective stances before charging at each other at high speeds.

Raven goes for an aggressive assault with the figure managing to match her power countering each blow until the two clash with a shockwave taking down the surrounding trees around them.

Raven: (trying to overpower her) Your skill with blades has increased as well.

???: Who wouldn't improve against a crazy woman like you?

Raven then reinforces her weapon with more Aura knocking the figure back before going for another slash as the figure jumps over her blade and kicks the tribe leader in the face knocking her back.

Both combatants take heavy breathes with their Aura's starting to flicker indicating the match is nearly over.

???: (It's time to end this)

The figure gets into her stance and closes her eyes as her Aura starts to flare up as Raven is shocked by her sudden increase in power before recomposing herself and charging at the figure.

???: (Here goes...)

She opens her eyes as they change from blue to black before charging at Raven in a burst of speed the two let out a battlecry and go for a slash.

The two pass each other and remain still as the figure sword dissappers with the figure struggling to stand as her Aura flickers while Raven sword is completely broken along with her Aura as she gets on one knee has let's out heavy breathes.

Raven: *Pant* *Pant* Damn it.

The figure then walks over to her aiming a gun at her face.

???: Give up?

Raven looks down before smiling at the figure.

Raven: Excellent job, You've beaten me Y/N.

Y/N: (moving her hood down to show her face) Well, you certainly didn't make the last few matches easy these past three and a half months.

The two then start laughing as all the hostility between them has faded away as their teacher-student relationship has come to an end.

Timeskip~

After two weeks of rest, Y/N is preparing for her departure as Raven walks into her tent.

Raven: You ready to go?

Y/N: (loading up her guns) Almost, just need to pack a few more things.

A silence passes between them as Y/N continues to pack her stuff.

Raven: Are you sure you want to do this?

Y/N: I made a promise to myself that I'll be there for them until the very end of my life.

Raven: Even after all that I've told you?

Y/N: I already knew somewhat about the Maidens got a huge scar from one of the worst ones to prove it, and the fact that there's a Grimm Queen doesn't bother me since it makes a lot of things I've experienced make sense.

Y/N: I know that there will be more and more threats I'm gonna have to deal with especially with the people I'm involved with, but that doesn't matter I'm going to see them.

Raven: I see. You remind me of a very interesting friend I had in my past.

Y/N: What happened to them?

Raven: What usually happens to everyone in this world.

Y/N: ....

Raven: So, have you said your goodbyes to everyone?

Y/N: Yeah, mainly to the people that haven't tried to kill me passing it off as one of your "training exercises".

The wolf faunus then finishes packing her stuff before standing up and facing the Branwen Tribe leader before bowing in respect.

Y/N: I know you still plan on using me for something that will only benefit you and your tribe, so I'll only say this once.

Y/N: Thank you for everything.

Raven gets flustered from her thanks before recomposing herself.

Raven: Y-Yeah, I'll say that the time you've spent here has been...nice.

She then slices the air next to her using Omen as a red portal appears.

Raven: This should take you to Qrow, from what I gathered he seems to be keeping tabs on Ruby.

Y/N: Understood.

Y/N starts walking towards the portal until Raven calls her back.

Raven: Wait. I have something I need to give you.

Y/N: Hmm?

Raven then hands her a mask.

Y/N: What is this for?

Raven: Just a sign that you were my student.

Y/N then puts it on as Raven puts her own mask on.

Raven: How does it feel?

Y/N: It feels a little weird.

Raven: You'll get use to it overtime.

Y/N: I hope so.

The two remain silent as only the sound of the portal can be heard between them until they both run into an embrace before parting.

Y/N: Goodbye.

Raven: Right, goodbye.

Y/N starts going into the portal as Raven yells out.

Raven: Make sure to have a landing strategy prepared!

Y/N: What?!

After entering the portal Y/N finds herself in the sky as she starts falling.

Y/N: (falling from the sky) I HATE YOU RAVEN!!!

After getting through the shock that she's falling Y/N forms her water wings and proceeds to fly looking down below as she sees she's currently above a forest.

Y/N: (The next time I see here I'm definitely gonna pay her back twice as hard)

???: (At least she helped us get here)

Y/N: (I guess you're right Yasuno)

She lands before looking around.

Y/N: (That's weird I thought she said the portal would take me to Qrow)

As if on cue, the sound of the wind shifting catches Y/N's attention as she backflips away from a sword slash.

She rebounds to see Qrow, Harbinger in hand as he rushes at her swinging his blade.

Y/N: (dodging his first strike) Woah! (dodging the next) Wait! (dodging a series of slashes) I'm not here to fight!

Qrow: Any friend of Raven is no friend of mine.

He goes for for another slash as Y/N brings out Yasuno as their swords clash.

Y/N: Can't we just talk?!

Qrow: And be brought into an ambush not a chance kiddo.

They break off as Qrow changes his sword to its shotgun mode and fires at Y/N, who uses her blade to block the many shots before charging at him.

Y/N: Okay, I've had enough!

She readies her blade and charges at the professional Huntsmen as Qrow moves his blade back into place and slashes at her as Y/N's body splits apart before turning into water as Qrow looks back to late as Y/N punches him in the face knocking him down.

Qrow tries to get back up as Y/N aims her blade near his neck.

Y/N: Now, are you going to listen to me?

Qrow: Tch...Fine.

Y/N helps him up as Qrow still has his guard up for any surprise attacks.

Y/N: Would you relax already? If I wanted to kill you I definitely would've done a better job on not getting caught.

Qrow: Just tell me who you are already.

Y/N then takes off her mask as Qrow gains a shocked expression.

Qrow: Y-You?!

Y/N: Yeah....me.

Qrow: But how?! I saw that Cinder woman kill you before I could get to Ruby.

Y/N: I definitely didn't get out of it unscathed was out of commission for nearly three months but it's mainly due to your sister I managed to make a full recovery.

Qrow: Raven, saved you?

Y/N: It definitely wasn't out of the goodness of her heart if that's what you're thinking.

Y/N: She's planning something involving me but she hasn't told me anything since I woke up.

Qrow: So, what did she make you do all this time?

Y/N: Mainly training for four months straight while also helping the tribe out just not by doing it through their usual bandit tactics.

Qrow: I see. So, why did she let you leave?

Y/N: We made a deal that if I managed to beat her in a fight within a four month time limit she'd let me go free.

Y/N: I heard that you're with Ruby.

Y/N: Speaking of which, where is she?

Qrow: Up ahead. And it's not like I'm with her group.

Y/N: Group?

Qrow: She has Team JNPR with her.

Y/N: I see, so why are you trailing them?

Qrow: It's hard to explain.

Y/N: Well I think it's better this way anyway.

Qrow: Why?

Y/N: I don't want the others to know I'm alive.

Qrow: But they'd be so happy to see you again.

Y/N: I don't know, I'm....scared to see them especially after all that's happened. I told them I'd be there for them but I almost went and got myself killed not even to save someone but for my own satisfaction of killing Cinder when I got the chance.

Y/N: That choice cost me everything.

Y/N: So, I'm not gonna let them see me because I don't deserve to see them.

Qrow: (sigh) It's your choice. (walking away) Come on, we'll lose them if we keep talking like this.

Y/N: (putting her mask on) Right.

Chapter End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.3K 1.3K 36
Story of Ruby Rose with her team RWBY. Crappy life to become huntresses, as well as stuck in love conflicts. *RWBY OWNED BY ROOSTER TEETH*
10K 257 34
FEMALE DBXV2 READER X RWBY DRAGON BALL BELONGS TO AKIRA TORIYAMA AND TOEI ANIMATION RWBY BELONGS TO ROOSTERTEETH
2.4K 42 13
Here we go Volume 3. RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth OC's Belong to me and my friends
1.9K 18 7
(I do not own RWBY or any of the images. RWBY is own by Rooster Teeth and all images belong to their rightful owners)