Talk Later- BWS

By bwsforyou

Who knows what they are; would they class themselves as friends? What will happen when a fuck buddy type of r... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty six
twenty seven
IDEAS
UPDATE

twenty five

1.1K 15 0
By bwsforyou

APRIL 2021-

GRACE'S POV
I was currently on a train travelling to Birmingham to see Brad. The Vamps were on their UK tour and seeing as I had been so busy with rehearsing for my own tour, being in the studio and filming content I hadn't got a chance to see their shows yet.

The last 3 dates of the tour were Birmingham, London and Manchester so I promised Brad I would be there especially as I was going on tour two days after his last tour date.

Well, I promised him I would go to the London and Manchester show. Originally I couldn't make his hometown show in Birmingham as I was scheduled for a photo shoot but it got cancelled three days ago.

I had contacted Joe ,their manager, and his mum as I knew from FaceTime calls him that he would be staying at his parents house the night before as they had the day before and after the show off.

Anne Marie had planned to pick me up from the train station, Brad wasn't due home until half an hour after I arrived as they left Glasgow this morning and it was over a four hour drive.

Con had been sending me videos of Brad seeming quite grumpy and snapping at the boys, probably considering all their girlfriends were with them. I felt bad lying to him but I knew it would be worth the surprise.

Midway through my train journey my phone began to ring and it was an incoming FaceTime from no other than Brad. I let it ring off before waiting a few minutes to reply.

Brad-
I miss you :(

Jesus this man never fails to make me simp, I just wanted to ring him and tell him I was on my way, that I'd be able to hold him soon.

Me-
Sorry babe I'm on shoot
I miss you so much :(

Brad-
Can you ring me when you get off?
I miss your voice

Okay now he is a simp, anyone who read that message would think we haven't talked the whole of his tour. Although it was 2 weeks now since we had saw each other and we both know one another has been frustrated.

Within no time I was in Birmingham, I sent Anne Marie a message to say I had arrived before getting off of the train with my bag and small suitcase.

As I stepped out into the car park I saw Anne stood at her car waving over to me. I rushed over to his mum and she embraced me in a warm hug.

'Hello love.' She kissed my cheek. 'How have you been?' She asked as we got into the car.

'I've been good, busy but good.' I told her as I put my seatbelt on. 'I'm so glad my shoot got cancelled today.'

'Oh I know love, Brad was on the phone whining to me about half an hour ago.' She shook her head.

'That's probably after I told him I was at the shoot and couldn't answer my phone.' I chuckled. 'How have you been anyway?'

'Same old same old Grace.' She smiled to me. 'Derek is going to leave in about half an hour to get mr grumpy, they're getting dropped off at the hotel.' She informed me.

Just as Anne and I were talking my phone began to ring again, you guessed it, it was the man himself.

Seeing as it was only a voice call I sighed and answered it.

'Hello.' I answered.

'Hey.' He said with a smile in his voice evident. 'Where are you?' He wondered.

'I just nipped outside of the shoot to answer.' I lied. 'But I need to get back inside.'

'Grace I really miss you.' He said causing me to almost spoil the surprise. Anne looked towards me with sorrow eyes.

'I miss you too but I'll see you soon.' I tried to reassure him. 'Where are you anyway?' I tried to change the subject.

'I think we're like twenty minutes or so from Birmingham.' He said after a small pause.

'Oh is the Birmingham show tonight?' I pretended to be clueless.

'Tomorrow.' He sighed.

'Jazz is calling me, I'll talk to you later babe okay?' I lied once again to him.

'Yeah see ya.' He hung up before we even said I love you which kind of hurt me but I let it slide knowing he was upset.

'You're good at lying.' Anne chuckled from beside me.

'I hate lying to him.' I groaned.

'He'll be appreciative of it when he gets home, don't worry love.' Her hand reached for my hand to give it a gently squeeze.

The whole Simpson family were so caring and comforting; it was quite clear to see where Brad got his affection from.

Within a few minutes we pulled up at the family home, Anne insisted on grabbing my suitcase for me and pulling it into the house.

As soon as I entered the living room Jesse came dashing towards me.

'Hello gorgeous girl.' I cooed as I embraced her and petted her long coat.

'Brad would be so jealous right now.' Derek chuckled as he entered the living room.

Derek made Anne and I a cup of tea as we caught up in the living room before he left to collect Brad.

'I feel nervous.' I laughed as Brad sent Anne a message to say they called to a shop which was 5 minutes away from their home.

'I can't wait to see his reaction.' She clapped her hands excitedly.

We came up with a plan for when he came in and just then Derek's car pulled up in the drive.

I listened as Anne greeted her son and Jesse barked excitedly at him before she led him through the hall, passing the door from the hall into the living room and instead bringing him into the kitchen.

'Now we got you something in the living room.' Anne told him as I heard his feet trail along the kitchen floor, towards the door into the living room.

He opened the living room door and his mouth turned upwards to a large smile before he darted towards me.

His arms went around me with his face in the crook of my neck as he lifted me off of the floor.

'What? How?' He asked as he pulled his face away to face me, it was now that I found the water welling in his eyes.

I giggled at him as I pushed his curls off of his face and wiped the tears that had fallen, he had dark bags under his eyes but they still glistened.

'My shoot got cancelled a few days ago.' I grinned at him watching as he shook his head.

'You liar.' He whispered as he rubbed his nose against mine.

'I love you.' I smiled before his lips were against mine.

'I love you.' He mumbled into the kiss before pulling away and wrapping his arms tightly around me again.

We stood for a moment in each other's embrace, I realised his parents had left the room to give us a moment alone which I was grateful for.

'I'm sorry for lying to you by the way.' I mumbled into his neck.

'We're both even now.' He joked referring to the time he flew back from LA for my show. 'I'm so glad you're here.' He pulled me back in for a hug to hide the tears in his eyes.

After a while of us playing with Jesse and cuddling on the sofa we decided to take Jesse out for a walk.

Brad's hand took mine in his as we walked along his street with Jesse's lead accompanying his other hand.

'Are you excited for the show tomorrow?' I asked as we walked along.

'I'm excited now you're here.' He quickly kissed my cheek making me feel warm inside.

'Cheesy.' I smiled while his thumb caressed shapes on my hand as he held it tight, as though he was afraid to let go.

'Are you excited for your tour?' He asked as we turned into a park.

'Yes! I'm so excited to see how the production is going to look.' I blabbered. 'Are you able to come to any shows?'

'Well, I checked with Joe.' He said with a suspense. 'And it looks as though I am free for all five dates.' He turned to me with a grin.

'Brad are you joking?' I asked shocked. 'Are you coming on tour with me?'

'I am coming on you tour babe.' He smiled, I wasted no time in placing my lips on his.

'Thank you.' I mumbled against his lips.

Jesse then started barking causing us both to pull away and start laughing.

'Is someone getting jealous ey?' I cooed as I crouched down and petted her, Brad doing the same.

I lifted my head up, facing him where my eyes found his already on mine with the biggest smile on his face. We stayed looking into one another's eyes for what seemed like ages but realistically it was only a matter of seconds.

'Brad? Grace?' We heard a voice and turned to find two teenage girls.

'Hello.' Brad smiled as we stood up again.

'Hi.' I copied his actions.

'Is this Jesse?' The other girl asked as she too petted her.

'It is indeed.' Brad said proud as punch.

'She's adorable.' The other girl commented as she followed her friends actions.

Brad sneakily took my hand in his as the girls fussed over the dog in front of us.

Both girls made conversation with us both and it turns out that they had flew from Ireland to see The Vamps preform tomorrow.

'That's sick.' Brad smiled at the two. 'Thank you for your support honestly.'

'We're actually going to see you Grace in Dublin.' The blonde haired girl said.

'You are?' I asked gassed as they both nodded excitedly. 'That's insane, thank you!'

After a few more minutes talking to them we got a few pictures with the girls before they waved goodbye.

'That was so lovely.' I commented as we sat down on a nearby bench and Brad threw a stick for Jesse to chase.

'It was.' He turned to me with a smile. 'It's nice to see people supporting both of us.' He put his arm around me and pulled into his side.

I closed my eyes for a second as I rested my head on his shoulder. I missed moments where it was just the two of us.

Jesse suddenly jumped up on Brad as he was giving me attention and so he didn't see her coming back with the stick.

'Hey someone's jealous.' He kissed her and played with her ears.

I grabbed the stick and as I did she watched my every movement.

'Ready, fetch!' I shouted as I threw the stick into the distance.

GraceBmusic_ Instagram story:

Brad rested his hand on my thigh causing my breath to hitch from the unexpected move. I saw him in the corner of my eye turn to me and I could tell he was smirking.

He then, at an agonising slow pace, ran his up further up the inside of my thigh before he ran his thumb slowly over my area which was covered by a thin material. He pressed his thumb harshly against me causing me to let out an unexpected moan.

'Brad no.' I said as I moved his hand from my thigh knowing I wouldn't be able to last. 'Not here.'

'Has someone missed me?' He whispered against my ear. 'I know someone who has missed you.' He said nodding down to the lining of his bulge which was noticeable through his clothing.

I got up and walked to where Jesse was rolling around in the grass. I crouched down and grabbed a stick to play with her. Out of the side of my eye I saw Brad staring deeply at me sending a shiver down my spine.

'How about we head back now?' He said as he approached me after a few minutes.

His hand came up to my face letting his fingers trace over my lips before they trailed down my body to rest on my waist. Looking to his eyes I knew what he was up to.

On the walk back we quickened up our speed knowing we craved one another more than ever.

Once we got back to the house nobody was home, he checked his phone to see his mum and dad nipped to the bar to prepare as the band and crew were all going for drinks there tonight.

'Perfect.' He mumbled as he forced me against the wall as his lips attacked mine.

His hand grabbed my thigh and yanked it up to his hip as he rubbed his crotch against mine creating more friction and heat between the two of us. His lips dropped to my neck making me throw my head back as a loud moan escaped my lips.

I jumped and wrapped my legs around his hips tightly before he walked over to the kitchen island, not daring to break the kiss. He placed me on top of the island before I let my lips trail down his jawline to his collarbone allowing him to let out a loud sigh of pleasure while his fingertips dug into my hips.

'I need you.' He quietly moaned in my ear as he trailed his bottom lip along my skin.

He yanked my hand making me jump down off of the island as he trailed me through the hall and up the stairs, I giggled as I watched how eager he was to be inside me again.

We were both on his childhood bed naked when his breath began to fan against my core; where I needed him most.

'Brad please.' My breath hitched as he pressed his thumb against me. 'Not to ruin your ego right now, but I need you. No teasing.'

'Fuck I don't have a rubber.' He cussed as he ran his hands through his hair.

'It's a good thing one of us is prepared then.' I grabbed my handbag and pulled a condom from my purse.

'You dirty fucker.' He breathed out in a low voice with his warm breath against my skin.

He rolled it on his member before lowering his body to mine.

'It it wasn't for me we wouldn't be about to fuck right now would we?' I sassed.

He shook his head with a smile upon his lips, his breath heavy. 'Are you sure?' He asked quietly.

My heart (and vagina)  flutter at the man hovering above me; every single time, no matter how many times we have had sex, he will always ask before.

I nodded before he thrusted into me causing me to let out a loud noise of pleasure. It felt as though it had been forever.

'You're so tight babe.' Brad groaned as he moved in me slowly.

'I've missed you.' I breathed out before connecting our lips while he continued to pick up his pace.

He yanked my leg up further with his hand on the back of my thigh to allow him to go deeper making me let out high moan.

'You- fuck Brad!' I yelped as his hands sat either side of my body holding himself up and he hit my spot.

'I love you.' He panted in my ear as his lips scattered my collar bone. 'You're mine.'

Along with all the pleasure, hearing him moan that in my ear sent me over the edge. This man.

'I love you.' I choked out as the pleasure flowed through my body.

We rode out our highs before collapsing on the bed next to each other. Brad turned and cuddled into my side with his arms wrapped around my torso and his face nuzzled into my neck.

I played with his hair as we continued to heavily pant, trying to regain our breath. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the silence as we lay together. I felt him place a delicate kiss to my jaw.

'I'm gonna get a shower.' Brad said as he stood up. 'Wanna join?' He asked as he held his hand out.

I grabbed his hand and followed him to the bathroom, he turned on the shower before leaving to grab towels.

Thankfully his parents were still not home or else there is no way we'd have been getting dirty.

After a quick round 2 in the shower we chilled on the sofa watching a movie then Anne made us dinner before we got ready to go to the bar.

I decided to just wear a cute black and white patterned dress with a V cut chest, it was causal but dressy. Brad lay on his bed playing music while I sat at his desk and got ready.

'Babe can you pick me something to wear?' He pleaded as he lay his eyes on me.

I sighed and got up from the chair and looked in his wardrobe to find a limited amount of choice. I opted to search through his suitcase where I found a beige shirt jacket that I knew he looked amazing in.

I threw it at him before finding a pair of his iconic black skinny jeans and a plain white t-shirt.

'Thank you.' He grinned before pouting his lips for me to kiss.

I let my hair dry naturally so it would be wavy, after I finished my makeup I was ready to go. I can't say the same for Brad. He lay sleeping on the bed.

'You ready?' Brad as he came back from doing his hair in the bathroom, only to look at himself in the mirror agin.

'Yup.' I said as I stood up from the chair.

He turned to face me and I watched as his eyes railed up and down my body. They landed on my boobs for a few seconds before he looked back to my face.

'You look gorgeous babe.' He walked towards me and placed his hands on my waist, placing a quick peck to my lips considering I had red lipstick on.   

'You look handsome sir.' I let my thumb caress his cheek to which he leaned further into.

'Brad, are you guys ready?' Derek shouted from the hall.

Brad took my hand and nodded towards the door, we walked down the stairs to be greeted by his parents waiting to go.

'Oh you both look lovely!' Anne smiled as we stepped down.

'So do you! I love your dress.' I complement his mother back as Brad and Derek stood looking ready to go.

'Thank you love!' Anne gave me a large smile. 'Stand in front of the fireplace and get your photo taken.' She ordered Brad and I.

I heard Brad let out a sigh like everyone does when their mum makes them have a photo shoot. I took his hand and led him in front of the fireplace where he happily posed with his arm wrapped around my body.

'Beautiful!' Anne clapped as Derek leaned on the door, impatiently waiting to get a pint.

Brad, Anne and I climbed into the back of a taxi as Derek sat in the front. The others were also on their way, they were coming from the hotel and Con and Lucy from Con's parents house in Birmingham also.

After a quick taxi ride we made our way to large table organised at the back of the bar for everyone.

'Wassup!' Tris shouted as he stood up from the table and hugged everyone before stopping at me. 'My favourite munchkin.' He pulled me in for a tight hug.

'I have missed you.' I said looking up to him as he then slung his arm over my shoulder.

His girlfriend Sarah then appeared from behind him and greeted us. Tris had been seeing her for a while and I had met her quite a few times now considering he and Brad live together. Joe, James and Kirstie then stood up and greeted us all too along with a few members from the crew.

Kirstie took my hand and led me to the corner of the booth next to her and before I knew it Brad was at my other side. Kirstie, Sarah and I drifted into conversation as everyone else talked around us.

'Babe what drink do you want?' Brad interrupted us as he leaned into my side.

'Ahhh,' I thought looking around, 'just get me a gin to start off.' I told him with a smile.

He quickly pecked my lips before making his way to the bar with James and Derek.

'He didn't leave his hotel room last night. Is he alright now?' Kirstie said causing me to divert my eyes from watching Brad back to Kirstie. 'I think was really missing you.'

'I mean he seems fine today.' I said rethinking our conversations last night and today. 'Con was sending me videos last night and he seemed quite grumpy.'

Mid conversation Lucy and Con arrived with Con's parents.

'Hey guys!' I squeaked as I pulled both Con and Lucy into a group hug. 'How have you been?'

'All good here.' Con smiled. 'How's mr grumpy today?' He asked with a grin upon his face.

'He seems happy.' I chuckled. 'He's away to the bar with James and Derek, do you guys want a drink?'

'You two sit down I'll grab them.' Con said as he nodded in the direction of the full looking large booth.

We sat down and the four of us engaged in conversation while the boys got us drinks before returning a few minutes later.

As the boys returned they all moved down beside us, it was rare for all of us to be out together. I sat between Brad and Sarah with Tris next to Brad with the other girls and boys next to Sarah.

'Look at them all loved up.' Joe teased as he pointed down the table. 'Would would've thought when we started it eight years ago girls would want them.'

This caused everyone at the table to erupt in laughter.

'No but seriously lads, it's been a pleasure to work with you all these years. The one thing I love the most is watching how much you enjoy preforming and how happy you all are.' Joe said before grabbing his glass. 'So cheers to Brad, Tris, James, Con and every single one of the team.'

Everyone raised their glasses for the boys and their crew, I turned my head to Brad to see him sat smiling like a cherish cat. He obviously felt me staring as he looked down to me so I took it as an opportunity to press a kiss to his lips.

He put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer to him before we were interrupted by Slee telling us to bunch together for a picture.

Brad and Tris moved round pushing Sarah and I closer as we all posed for the photo while Brad's arm sat comfortably, flung behind my neck.

'Stunning!' Anne and Kelly cheered, Brad and Con's mums were the hype women of the group.

A while later everyone were pretty much drunk, most had left the bar and went back to the hotel as it had been a long week for them all.

Brad, Tris, Sarah, Con, Lucy and I all decided to head to a karaoke bar which wasn't too far away-according to Brad.

Brad held my hand as he drunkly led us down the streets of Birmingham, the two of us stumbling into one another's body.

'That's where I had my first kiss.' He slurred as he pointed to a random bench. 'But I only want to kiss you.'

Before I could reply he had his lips on me but that didn't last long as Tris attempted to jump on his back as Sarah and Lucy raced each other down the street.

We finally reached the bar and got lead to our room where there was a booth surrounding the walls with a few tables scattered. The girls and I went to get drinks as the boys picked songs, claiming they had better taste.

As we entered our room with a drink in each hand, the three boys stood at the computer selecting a song.

'Okay so this is an exclusive preform for you ladies from The Vamps!' Con slurred through the mic as he slung his arms around Brad and Tris. Brad stood with his arms crossed with a smirk on his face as Tris held the mic in front of Con.

Soon enough Tris was using the tables as a drum kit as Brad and Con danced to one another with a mic and drink each in hand. 

GraceBmusic_ Instagram story:

The girls and I got up and took our pick deciding to sing a The Vamps song which had the boys in hysterics.

We sang Can We Dance and we all made sure to include Brad's line 'NOW YOU' which made them all laugh even more.

'I vote for Brad and Grace to sing a song!' Tris exclaimed as he returned from the toilet.

Everyone began to chant until Brad and I were both stood with a mic.

'Now I am quite drunk.' I spoke into the mic while Brad put his arm around my waist. 'So I will not be taking votes at the end!' I slurred.

Everyone cheered us on as we began to sing Shallow, taking it in turns to sing Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga's verses.

'Wake up uncle Brad! Wake up auntie Grace!' We were awoken by Nat's voice echoing though Brad's childhood room.

I slowly opened my eyes, adjusting them to the light to see Noah crawling on top of Brad as Nat stood grinning.

'I see you two had a great night.' She referred to us coming home at 3:10AM while accidentally waking the house up by Brad knocking the lamp on the landing over then causing me to trip and fall on top of Brad, both of us lay in hysterics on top of one another on the landing.

Nat and David had travelled down last night for the show today with Noah after David had finished work.

I hummed and nuzzled my face into his neck as Noah lay on Brad's chest.

'Noah will we go get your bottle?' Nat cooed however the baby refused to move, instead he rolled over into the gap between Brad and I.

'I think someone wants cuddles.' I giggled as I wrapped my arms around him.

'Do you guys want some toast?' Nat asked.

'Please.' Brad and I both croaked.

She chuckled, 'I'll call you when it's ready. Watch my baby.' She said before leaving as Brad gave her an unenthusiastic wave.

Noah let out a loud squeal as his hand reached for his uncle causing Brad to chuckle.

'Hello.' Brad croaked in his morning voice. 'Did you enjoy waking us up this morning?' He sat up and began to lightly tickle him.

A smile formed across my face as I watched the two of them laugh together, Noah threw his legs up in the air as he squirmed around the bed .

'Are you excited for the show?' I asked Brad as he put his arm around me and pulled me closer to him while Noah sat on his stomach playing with his uncles fingers.

'I'm even more excited now that you're here.' He turned to look at me with a grin.

'Ditto.' I rubbed my nose against Brad's before Noah let out a yell. 'Hey you, are you not getting enough attention?' I spoke to him and caressed my thumb on his cheek causing him to giggle.

I found Brad's eyes on me with a smile playing on his mouth as his hand reached for mine and took a hold of it.

Around 3PM Brad and I set off for the venue as he had sound check and meet and greet. I was meeting the other girls there, we had planned to go for a late lunch while the boys were busy rather than sitting around the venue for hours.

'Brad we're going to head for lunch.' I shouted round the dressing room door where Brad stood shirtless looking between two shirts.

'Babe can you help me pick?' He turned to me with his eyebrows knitted.

'Sure.' I sung as I skipped towards him. 'I think this one.' I pointed to the black and white stripped, long sleeved t-shirt.

'Yeah?' He questioned as he turned his face to me.

I nodded before pointing to the other- which was a black, short sleeved shirt. 'And that for the London show.'

'Shall I wear this to the meet and greet?' He asked as he grabbed his Stussy hoodie.

I nodded and watched as he threw the grey material over his body.

'The night of the London show will be fun.' I hummed as I put my hands up to his curls. 'I do enjoy watching you on stage, sweaty and in an all black outfit.'

'We will make the most of that hotel room darling.' He whispered before leaning down and leaving a long kiss on my lips.

I pulled away and bit my lip to stop myself from showing my large grin.

'I'll see you soon.' I reached up and placed a kiss on his cheek, leaving to meet the girls.

We got lunch and walked around the grounds outside of the arena for a while before we headed back to the boys dressing room.

Brad had been texting me to see if I was alright, when I was coming back and what I had to eat.

You would honestly think he's my mum.

We chilled with the boys along with Brad and Con's families for a while before we all took to wow pit as it was just minutes until they were on stage.

I stood smiling like an idiot as I watched my boyfriend on stage, it made me happy to see him fulfil his dream.

Suddenly Brad sat down at his piano and spoke into his mic.

'So this is a song I wrote around three years ago now.' He spoke as he played a few notes on the keyboard. 'It was before I found myself and before I felt love, just remember that everything will get better. This is Treading Water.'

I felt an arm around me and instantly looked to find Anne Marie hugging me, both of us knew that one another cried anytime we hear this song.

For the whole song we swayed in one another's embrace, ignoring everyone around us as we focused solely on Brad as he sung the song which meant the most to him.

As the song came to an end I turned to find Anne Marie with a smile on her face as tears strolled down her face.

I lightly wiped away her tears, making sure not to smudge her mascara.

'He's happy now.' She said with a large smile. 'Thank you Grace.' She wrapped me in a tight hug and placed a kiss to my head.

As we diverted our attention to the stage again we saw Brad stood with a grin on his face as he looked directly at us. James talked of their latest album, however Brad wasn't interested.

His attention stayed on us until it was time for the next song.

Once the boys left the stage we all made our way backstage where I jumped into Brad's arms. He put me on the ground with a kiss before wrapping his mum in a hug.

'Are you both alright?' He chuckled referring to the tears we had during the show.

'It was beautiful.' Anne assured her son as she took his hand in hers.

'Brad, it's women, they're hormonal.' Derek said as he appeared next to Anne and I causing us all to chuckle before Brad led us back to their dressing room.

Derek showed Brad a video which we didn't know he had taken of us both during Treading Water causing Brad to pull us both back into his embrace.

As he was gathering his stuff Tris and Con tried to persuade us to go out to a club with Sarah, Lucy and them.

'Nah mate honestly I'm knackered.' Brad declined as he threw his clothes into a grip bag. 'I told Grace we could chill tonight.'

'Brad just wants to get his hole.' Tris teased.

Brad shook his head as he grabbed the bag and flung it over his shoulder.

'Just remember that when you're stuck in a club full of people.' He tapped his shoulder with a grin causing Con to let out a loud chuckle.

Brad walked over to me and put his arms around my shoulder, placing a kiss to my lips.

'Ready?' I asked him as he nodded softly.

We said goodbye to everyone before making our way outside to the Uber which Derek had booked.

He held my hand the whole way to the car, even when we got outside and fans stood shouting with their cameras, he didn't let go.

As soon as we got in to Brad's family home, he went upstairs to shower and change out of his clothes from the show as Derek poured the three of us a drink.

Brad called me upstairs claiming he couldn't find any clean hoodies.

'Nothing of that boys is clean!' Anne tutted as Derek nodded his head in agreement.

'Did you bring any with you?' He asked as I went to my suitcase and pulled out two of his hoodies.

'One of me.' I said as I took my favourite. 'One for you.' I threw it towards him.

He put it on before he walked towards me and placed a long, loving kiss upon my lips. I pulled away and smiled as our noses touched.

'I'm going to grab a quick shower.' I told his as he nodded and grabbed me a towel.

Shortly after I returned downstairs in a pair of joggers and his hoodie, I sat next to Brad on the sofa where he pulled me close my putting his arm around my waist.

Anne appeared from the kitchen with a cheeseboard and a bottle of wine. Nat and David then appeared downstairs after having put Noah to bed.

'It's lovely to have you all here.' Derek said as he took a gulp of his beer.

'Thank you for having me.' I said to both his parents causing Anne to immediately shake her head.

'Don't be silly, you're welcome anytime! You're a part of our family.' As she spoke Brad placed a delicate kiss to my forehead making me smile even more.

After another two drinks with his family a yawn escaped my mouth.

'Do you want to go to bed?' Brad whispered as everyone else engaged in conversation.

I nodded, 'You stay down.' I pecked his lips.

'Nah I want cuddles.' He grinned as he moved Jesse from across our laps.

'We're going to head up now.' Brad announced as he grabbed our phones from the sofa and stood up.

'Night, love you both.' Anne said as she stood up and gave us both a hug and kiss on the forehead each.

After we said good night and grabbed a glass of water we made our way upstairs.

As we opened Brad's bedroom door we were greeted with Jesse on the bed.

I looked to Brad as we both laughed at the ball of fluff; she had been attached to the both of us all night.

Just as we were about to climb into bed we heard Noah's cries from across the hall.

'We got him.' Brad shouted down to Nat. 'Hey buddy.' He whispered as he walked towards the cot; I stood at the door watching the two.

His screams echoed through the bedroom as he squirmed in Brad's arms. Within a few minutes his cries calmed down allowing me to hear Brad's soft vocals.

I moved towards them, placing my hands and chin on Brad's shoulders as I peered down to the beautiful boy who stared into his uncles eyes.

I placed a kiss to the skin on his neck and watched as he turned, his eyes meeting mine with a goofy smile playing upon his lips.

After a few more minutes of swaying him to Brad's angelic voice he fell back to sleep.

'Night little man.' I whispered as I placed a light kiss to his head.

'Night kiddo.' Brad mumbled against his forehead.

He took my hand and kissed it, playing with my fingers before looking me in the eye.

'Now let's get you to bed.' He teased as we went to his room and climbed into his bed.

As we lay, cuddled up under the sheets I felt another presence beside us.

I looked to find Jesse on the bed next to Brad, her head resting on the duvet which covered his torso.

'Good night babe, I love you.' He whispered to me through a kiss before turning to Jesse. 'And I love you.' He ruffled her fur.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

444 1 19
Y/n and her brother Connor's family falls apart... When Connor makes her live with him and his band...Bradley has liked Y/n since he met her...Will s...
25K 621 34
"I'm not giving you a blow job for a tenner, you can fuck off" Cami needs money, and she needs a lot of it fast. What better way to make it then find...
15.7K 1.2K 94
☆꧁༒ Assassins and missions... Secrets and deception... Relationships and family... Love and heartbreak... Life and death ༒꧂☆
45.9K 1.9K 38
In which two lovers have been separated for more than three years. Will the two come back together or go their separate ways?