Us. (DracoXReader) 16+

By writingsbyemm

Follow the love story between Draco and you. Will you make it out together?? (This story does not revolve ar... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43

20

7K 168 225
By writingsbyemm

Y/n was sat next to Draco in potions as they worked on a truth serum. Draco had purposefully brushed his fingers secretively over hers many times, though looking like he had done it accidentally to another person. Every now and then, they would glance at each other, then looked back down at their cauldrons. Draco was being Draco around her, making snide remarks and bitching to his friends about a 'Mud blood' who had walked past. 

Y/n turned around and looked around the room briefly, noticing Pansy, who was squinting at her. Y/n let out a small puff of air and looked back down at her cauldron, the clear water-like substance bubbling at her. Draco slid a note towards y/n, who looked at it and furrowed her brows.

"Astronomy tower at 8:30pm?" Was written on the parchment and y/n tried to hide her smile as she picked up her own quill.

"No. We'll get caught." Y/n wrote and slid the note back to Draco, who let out a scoff, wrote something and pushed the paper back to y/n.

"I'm a prefect. It will be fine." He had written and y/n looked up at Draco who had his chest pushed out, flashing his pin with a smirk on his face. Y/n let out a small huff and then nodded.

Sneaking around with Draco the past few weeks had been interesting to y/n. She had always been the type to only break the rules when necessary, but Draco would always somehow convince her, even if it was her almost getting her neck snapped by the whomping willow tree just to go on a secret date in the shrieking shack. Draco had his way with everything, and always had an answer or a solution when y/n wasn't sure about something. 

Later that evening, she was sat in the great hall next to Harry as they ate.

"Lavender and I broke up." Ron spoke out of nowhere, getting the attention of Hermione, Harry and Y/n. Hermione and Y/n glanced at each other briefly and then looked back at Ron.

"Well, why?" Y/n asked, shoving a piece of potato in her mouth. Although, she had seen this coming, she was pleasantly surprised. 

"She just wasn't my type, you know." Ron shrugged, taking a bite from his piece of chicken. Y/n nodded in response and looked back up at Hermione, who was staring at her plate of food and biting her lip. "Anyway, Are you coming to the quidditch game tomorrow?" He added and y/n furrowed her brows at Ron.

"Obviously. I think I made that promise to Harry when he got seeker." Y/n chuckled, nudging Harry's shoulder, who rolled his eyes with a smile.

"You did." Hermione giggled as well. "Let's hope Malfoy gets knocked off his broom like he did last time, the bloody asshole deserves it." Hermione added and y/n let out a small laugh as the others laughed in response. Y/n looked behind Ron and saw Draco give her a small wink, y/n clearing her throat and looking down at her plate again.

"Right, well I think I'm going to go to bed now." Hermione yawned and stood up. "You coming, y/n?" She asked and y/n shook her head in response.

"Nah, I'm sneaking into the library to study." Y/n lied, once again to Hermione.

"Won't you get caught by Filch?" Hermione asked, her eyebrows furrowed.

"If I do, one detention is worse than me failing. Don't wait up for me, I'll fill you in." Y/n responded and Hermione nodded and walked off.

Y/n's friends left not too long after Hermione did and y/n watch Draco stand up and walk away from his table. Once he had walked out of the door, y/n waited a few seconds before also leaving. She walked up the stairs and past students, and finally reached her destination. She saw Draco standing at the railing of the tower, looking up at the sky. Y/n grinned and tip toed behind him, wrapping her arms around his waist, making Draco turn around.

"Is that a student out of bed?" Draco gasped, picking her up and twirling y/n around, y/n letting out a soft squeal. "Filch I've got one!" He grinned and put y/n back down, giggles leaving her lips. "Never mind! It's just my girlfriend." He spoke, pecking y/n's lips, making her blush. 

"So, Mr. Malfoy, Why'd you bring me up here?" Y/n asked, walking up to railing and peering up at the stars.

"My favorite constellation is above us tonight." He answered, walking over to where y/n was and holding her hand and pointing to the sky with his other hand. "That there is Cygnus. Also known as the swan." Draco whispered as he named the stars that made up the bird.

"How do you know so much? We haven't learnt the meaning of all the stars yet, isn't that next year?" Y/n asked Draco, curious to how he knows so much about them. Draco smiled at y/n.

"I come up here a lot." He shrugged and looked back over the balcony. "And my father wants me to be one of the smartest students attending Hogwarts." Draco's smiled dropped and his jaw clenched. Y/n's mouth opened to speak, but she paused when she heard a cats meow. She turned around and saw Mrs. Norris staring at them.

"Draco." Y/n gasped, tugging on his hand. "Mrs. Norris." She added and his eyes widened as the cat ran off. 

"Run." He spoke, moving his legs, tugging y/n along with him. Y/n struggled to keep up with Draco's pace as she panted.

"STUDENT'S OUT OF BED!" Filch screamed and Draco let out a small 'shit' as he ran. Y/n's heart pounded in her chest out of fear and the adrenaline rushed through her veins as she heard Filch's footsteps lesson. Draco pulled y/n around a corner and they both leaned up against the wall, laughing through their panting. 

Y/n stopped her laughing and looked at Draco, who was still giggling, his head thrown back against the brick wall. She stood in front of him and he stopped his laughing. Y/n grabbed Draco's neck, pulling him down to kiss him. Their lips moved in sync and Draco spun her around so she was up against the wall. Draco grabbed the back of her left thigh as he licked her bottom lip and he could feel himself growing hard in his pants, Y/n pulled away quickly.

"Lets go to your room." She breathed and Draco nodded, letting go of her thigh and walking to his room. He opened the door and shut it after her. Y/n kissed his lips once again, her hands working on his tie. Draco grabbed her hands and y/n pulled away from the kiss.

"Are you sure?" He mumbled and y/n nodded, Draco letting go of her hands. 

He kissed her this time, dragging her to his bed, laying y/n down and kissing her neck as his hands went up her skirt and y/n let out a whimper. He pulled away from her and stood up straight, looking down at her. They both pulled off their ties and unbuttoned their shirts, leaving Draco just in his pants as he heeled off his shoes, and y/n in her bra and skirt.

"The most beautiful sight." He whispered, as he ran his fingers along the waistband of her skirt, pulling it down and leaving kisses at her stomach as y/n breathing labored. 

Draco rolled onto his bed, dragging y/n with him so that her head was on his pillows. He wanted her first time to be as comfortable as possible. He sat up on his knees as her legs were on both sides of him. Y/n bucked her hips up grinding her still clothes pussy against his covered dick, earning a groan from him.

"Please, Draco." She whispered. Y/n could feel a wet spot on her panties and Draco leaned over to his nightstand, pulling out a condom and resting it next to her. Draco undressed her fully before pulling his own briefs off his body, his long, hard cock lightly slapping against his stomach. 

"Let's see if you are ready for me, baby girl." He mumbled, his thumb running over her clit as she let out a soft moan. He inserted to fingers into her tight hole and he bit his lip as he pumped his fingers a few times before pulling them out and sucking his fingers clean, moaning at her taste.

"Are you sure? We can stop now." He whispered, looking at y/n's eyes.

"Yes, I'm sure." Y/n breathed and Draco picked up the condom from next to her, ripping the packet open with his teeth and rolling the condom on his member. He stroked his cock a few times and then lined himself up with her, one of his arms now resting next to her head.

"It's gonna sting a bit." He whispered and y/n furrowed her brows and nodded. Y/n felt the head of his dick nudge at her entrance as he pushed in slowly. It took everything in Draco to not pound into her as he would've done if they had fucked before. Y/n felt the sting of her stretching and she bit her lip as his thumb stroked her cheek.

Once he had pushed into her all the way, he stilled, waiting for her to feel more comfortable. He waited a few minutes before y/n squeezed at his bicep and gave him a slight nod. Draco rocked his hips gently in her, pressing in a way that he is grinding on her clit, making y/n let out a moan.

Draco drew back out half way before moving back in, slower this time, feeling every ridge and nook of her and moaning aloud. Draco kept his eyes on her, making sure she was alright, but the small noises she let out, the buck of her hips and the slight squeeze around him confirmed she was doing okay. 

Y/n let out a couple of pants and grabbed at his hair, tugging at the roots of his hair, Draco letting out a moan and kissing her lips as he rocked into her. He moved to her neck, sucking lightly as they both moaned.

"Draco..." She whimpered as she tightened around his cock. Draco was going weak at his knees. He knew he wouldn't last long. She was too much for him to handle, and he was sure he found his happy place, right between her legs. "I'm close." Y/n whispered and he pulled away from her neck. He could feel the fire burning in the pit of his stomach growing.

"Cum for me." He groaned, his free hand digging into her hips. "Cum for me, y/n." He mumbled as his thrusts turned more erratic.

Y/n's eyes squeezed shut as she throbbed around him, letting out moans of his name as she came. Draco watched her face as she came, her head lulling to the side to bite his bicep.

"Oh, fuck y/n." He moaned louder, as he felt his cum shoot from his tip and into the condom and his thrusts slowed. Y/n felt the warmth of his cum in the condom and she let out another moan as his face contoured in pleasure. 

He rested his face in the crook of her neck for about a minute as she planted multiple kissed on the side of his head. Draco slowly pulled out of her and discarded the condom, plopping down next to her. Y/n rested her head on his bicep as he caught his breath, staring at her. 

"Thank you." Y/n smiled, pecking his lips softly and Draco smiled, blinking tiredly at her.

"Did I hurt you?" He asked, stroking her cheek once again. Y/n shook her head and rested one of her hands on his waist as he pulled her closer to him, Draco kissing her forehead. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261K 4.7K 45
A Draco Malfoy and Y/N L/N story that takes place in Draco's sixth year of Hogwarts. Draco and Y/N are not exactly the best of friends, more like ene...
952K 27.1K 66
Completed! Enemies to lovers! Although the main character (Y/N) will have multiple love interests (including Louis Partridge and Harry Styles) it wil...
3.3K 192 50
Y/N arrives at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry under the guise of a muggle-born student. Little does she know, she is the daughter of the...
108K 1.5K 33
A Draco Malfoy love story// For readers 16+ Smut, love, & a lot of messes. -Even when drowning seemed like the only option, I was able to find someo...