My treasure : Dust x Blueberry

By FKathleen19

Part five of the My treasure series, centered around the Dustberry. More

Chapter 1 : First thought
Chapter 2 : Fight ???
Chapter 3 : Underswap therapy.
Chapter 5 : Oups...
Chapter 6 : What ?
Chapter 7 : Lux
Chapter 8 : Murder trio hanging out
Chapter 9 : Peace
Chapter 10 : Question
Chapter 11 : Helping out
Chapter 12 : End.
My treasure other parts
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 4 : Free day.

569 23 36
By FKathleen19

Dust POV

So, today is our day off. Not really sure why. Won't complain, however. I go to Underswap. I want to surprise Blue.

I see him, sipping to juice. I smile. He still has a childish side. Good to know I still wasn't completely wrong. I go next to him, and tap his shoulder. He turns around, giving me an adorable look and a "Hm ?" ... What is less adorable is that he isn't sipping at juice but... hardcore whiskey ?! Who gave it to him ?!

I snatch the bottle out of his hand.

Blue : Hey !! Dusty, not you too !! I stand alcohol ! Why is everyone snatching my whiskey away from me !?

He has his hands on his waist. Wait, he does seem completely sober... how ?

Carrot : If you are questioning his alcohol resistance, then give up. He could beat every Sans in a drinking contest.

I jump and turn to Carrot. Blue snatched back his whiskey and drank it happily. How ?

Carrot : But here is some advice... don't give him sugar, or you will regret it.

I stare at him, but his face... it says he still has nightmares from it. What happened ? ... Maybe I don't want to find out, actually...

Carrot : Anyway, what are you doing here, buddy ?

Dust : Oh, yeah. I have a day off, so I wanted to know if Blue wanted to hang around.

Blue : Of course !! Hm... How about some training ?

Dust : Nah. We fight all the time. I would rather have a time when I can talk to you without flying bones around...

Blue : Fine. Hm... Oh, I know. Wait a sec.

He takes out his phone and leaves to call someone. I stare at Carrot and Papyrus, but they both shrug. Should have expected this.

Blue comes back to us.

Blue : Alright, Dust, did you ever get to Dancetale ?

I shake my head.

Blue : Great !!

Ink gets here and his eyes get wide, when he sees me. He takes us to Dancetale anyway. We hang out with Dance.

So, from what I got from Ink, he said the second best dancer after Dance is actually Lust. And that Blue is trying to learn from both, their dance moves, because it is also a way to train for him.

Yeah, now that he points it out, some of those moves look like some of the dodging Blue pulled on me. But, I wonder how good Lust is next to Dance...

Ink show me a video of their dance battle... gosh !!! I thought Killer was agile but Lust can get in position I didn't know was possible, without breaking a sweat. Horror got himself a beast of the dancefloor.

Ink is laughing at my reaction.

Ink : What did you expect ? Lust is a pro dancer. Pole dance is still dance. Oh, they finished.

Blue comes back running to us. He smiles at us. I was going to speak, but I suddenly felt a huge pain in my chest.

Blue : Dust ?!

Ink : Wha... Oh no... Chara is loading !!

Dust : What ?!

I get teleported in snowdin. I check my level. Still the same. So that the loading from before the battle. Seriously...

Blue POV

I see Dust being teleported in a glitchy way. I beg Ink to bring us to Dusttale. He hesitates a bit, but finally agrees.

We teleport to see Chara and Dust fighting by the ruins. But Chara seems to be getting closer and closer to reaching Dust. I summon a bone attack to get the human weapon out of their hand. They are surprised and turn their gaze to us, but Dust doesn't need more to kill them.

I rushed toward him, worried. Ink comes too, and calls Template, I think.

Dust : Thank, you two. How did they get so used to my attack pattern, all the sudden ?

Blue : Isn't it a way to stop the reset ?

Ink : No, but there is something else, we could maybe do.

Template gets here. Ink drags him, and talks to him. I see Template opening a window and looking at it. They talk. After some time, they come back.

Template : Alright, that should be fixed.

Dust : What do you mean ?

Ink : Template can ban things. What was happening is a troublesome glitch. So he took care of it.

Template : Sorry your date got ruined by that.

Dust and I burst into a blushing mess.

Dust : That wasn't a date !

Template : Oh. Sorry, I thought it w... Urgh... Pale destroyed an Au, bye Ink.

Ink waves at him, then looks at a sketchbook.

Ink : Oh ?~ That's going to be funny.

Blue : What ?

Ink : Pale absorbed an AU that will make him depressed. Template will have to hug him. I need to go take some photos !! Bye !

He leaves.

Dust : ... Does he want those photos because he would want Error to hug him ?

Blue : Maybe~ That would be funny !

We laugh and Dust brings me back at my house, before going back to the Bad guys base. But... Did we look like a couple ? I should ask Chara what they think of it...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 40 3
CONTENT WARNING: Vulgarities, sexual fetishes, lowbrow/perverted humor, and nudity. Don't read if you're under 18 or can't stand any of the previousl...
77 0 10
Literally my Oc's and a series of stories leading to a big plot.
6.6K 155 24
Blue lost his memories and has no recollection of anyone except of himself, also lacking some basic knowledge on common sense. His memories was seale...
140 1 8
My own dusttale Au.