dreamswap x female reader [ O...

By Keyrakhansa97

hello everyone I am a new member here, this is my first book. I hope you guys enjoy it and like it. story: (... More

prologue
part 1: misterious power?
part 2 : who are you ?
part 3 : promise
part 5 : lear magic and portal?
part 6 : " new friends"
part 7 :" kidnapping"
part 8 : I will protect her until the end of my life."
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
A/N
if ( y/n) turn into a boy part 1
A/N : NEW BOOK HAVE BEEN UPDATE!!
part 15
part 16
part 17
if dreamswap + ( y/n) meet the original part 1.
if ( y/n) turn into a boy part 2
part 18
if ( y/n) has amnesia part 1
A/N : NEW BOOK AGAIN!!
if ( y/n) was death [ร—]
part 19

part 4 : ( y/n)?

2K 46 19
By Keyrakhansa97

A/n :" please play the song if i say 'play it' "

Previous :

Y/n POV

When I was chatting with a dream to get to know each other suddenly I was surprised by the necklace gift from my late father, shining like the first time I saw it. but the one that shines with color (2 / f / c) is not the color (f / c).

I then saw a dream like he was sad? why dream sad? did she think I would leave her alone.

I felt like my body wanted to disappear, I saw the dream's face like I wanted to cry, before I completely disappeared I immediately approached the dream and hugged him while talking.

"It's okay dream, we will definitely meet again". I said.

dream who heard my words then held me tight and said "really?" said dream holding back his tears.

"yes !!" I said.

"promise?" said dream.

"yes ... I promise dream, we will meet again". I said smiling one last time before my body disappeared.

" i promise"

then we let go of our hugs and we share the smile one last time, and my body disappears completely.

Now :

Third pov

suddenly y / n woke up in a cold sweat.

She quickly turned off her alarm clock.

"You stupid alarm clock !!" thought y / n irritated.

She then held her head which felt a little dizzy, she then remembered - remembering what happened in her dream.

after y / n remember, she then held her father's necklace.

"What does all this mean, dad?" y / n thought, "why are you keeping it to me" thought y / n sadly.

y / n then shook her head, she then got up from her bed to go to the bathroom.

1 hour later ~

after y / n finished showering and dressed y / n then go downstairs for breakfast.

skip → →

after y / n finished breakfast she then went out of the house.

y / n POV

When I left the house I got a call from my cellphone, when I picked it up and saw who was calling it turned out to be Rosylna's aunt.

I then picked up the phone "hello Aunt Rosylna ... how are you ???" I said.

"Auntie is fine y / n" said Aunt Roselna.

"what did you call me ???" I asked.

"y / n aunt asked you to help ... please take care of this aunt's children for a while" said Aunt Rosylna.

"hmm ... well aunt i will look after aunt's child" I said.

"Wow ... thank you very much, y / n." Said aunt Rosylna.

"You're welcome, aunty" I said.

"OK aunt wait in front of your house" said Aunt Rosylna.

"okay ... aunt" I said.

then my phone line went dead
I then let out a rough breath.

"Now how !!! I can not buy the book if today I will keep children from my aunt .... but I can not refuse" I thought confused.

I then thought about how, after a few minutes I finally found out how.

I then took my cellphone and called someone.

after a few seconds finally answered my phone

"hello". answered someone from the telephone.

"hello ... (f / n) !!!" I answered.

"oh! (y / n) what are you calling me?" ask (f / n).

"um ... this ... today I will look after my younger cousin ..." I said nervously.

" ... continue?" ask (f /n).

"Would you like to buy the book that you suggested yesterday" I said.

"uhm !!! I want ... but". said (f / n)

" but what?" I asked.

"You have to buy me a cake !!!" the answer (f / n).

"alright ... alright ... how many cakes do you want?" I asked resignedly.

"I want 1 strawberry and 2 chocolate." he replied.

"wow ... a lot too" I replied.

"yes ... I also want to share for my brother -w-" he replied.

"oh ... I think you can do it yourself ... if you make it yourself ... you will gain weight again hehehe .... ^ _ ^". I said jokingly.

"Don't remind me that again (y / n) !!!" he shouted.

"hehehe" I replied.

"OK ... we have to call first," he replied.

"ok ... thank you (f / n)". I said.

"yes ... you're welcome and don't forget the cake." said (f / n).

"yes .... nagging". I said.

"WHAT WAS YOU SAYING ABOUT ?!" ( f/n ) shouted.

I immediately turned off the phone.

"Fuww fortunately I immediately turned off the phone or not ..." I said shaking.

I then went back into the house again, because I wanted to look after my cousin.

somewhere ~

you can see a figure who just woke up from his short sleep, then that figure is a dream. dream that just woke up from sleep immediately held his head.

"huh ... oh ... I was awake" he said a little disappointed.

"is it true that later we will meet again ... (y / n)". said dream.

when a dream is dumbfounded, he doesn't realize that someone has entered his room.

that figure is one of the members (JR) or his right hand dream is ink.

ink who saw his master was in his thoughts.

ink then cleared his throat to awaken his master.

dream finally realized that there had been ink in the room.

"What's the ink?" asked dream to ink.

"I am here to give you a sheet of your work again ... my lord." answered ink.

dream exhale rough and then command Ink to recycle the paper on his desk.

When dream worked on his paper under the supervision of Ink, Dream felt negative energy around his palace.

dream who knows who the owner of the energy immediately stands up, makes ink surprised.

"what's wrong my lord?" asked the ink.

"nightmare" answered the dream growl.

ink knowing what happened, dream then came out of the room and followed by ink.

at home y / n ~

y / n was in her living room, she was enjoying a cup of coffee that she made a few minutes ago accompanied by her cousin who came a few hours ago.

"Big sister (y / n) ..." asked the little brown haired boy.

"hmm? oh, what's wrong kelvin?" asked y / n

"I'm bored ... are there any other ideas big sister (y / n)?" asked Kelvin.

"hmm ..." muttered y / n.

"hmm ... oh! would Kelvin want to hear a fairy tale?" asked y / n.

"fairy tales! Kelvin wants to hear fairy tales from brother!" said Kelvin happily.

y / n then chuckled at her cousin's behavior.

"Alright, wait here Kelvin brother will look for the book in your room first." answer y / n.

"uhm!" answered Kelvin happily.

y / n then went to her room to find the book.

in the room y / n

y / n was looking for books on her bookshelf but couldn't find a good story book for her cousin.

y / n then sat on the bed thought, y / n feel there is something hard on this mattress.

y / n then get up from the bed then y / n pull the blanket on the mattress and get a book.

Y / n's eyes widened that the book she bought at that time was still there, she thought it was lost.

y / n then took the book and went downstairs to the living room, Kelvin must have been waiting a long time.

in the living room>

"Big sister (y / n) took the story book for a long time, I've been waiting for a long time, sis" said Kelvin, puffing out his cheeks.

"I'm sorry Kelvin ... earlier sis was looking for a story book to tell but the book was not exciting." said y / n.

"oh ~ ... ok, it's okay big sis" said Kelvin.

"well here's the book" said y / n.

"woah ... an interesting book sis" said Kelvin.

"This is a book that you just bought ... but you haven't read it ... so ..." said y / n.

"let's read the book together" said both.

then they both laughed.

y / n then sat on the sofa and kelvin lay down on her lap y / n.

"This book tells about the guardian of a feeling tree," said Y / N.

Kelvin wow.

y / n then start telling the story.

Play the song now.

' long time ago...

Somewhere grows a tree that has grown for years.

The tree is a tree of feelings, it looks big and there are 2 beautiful apples.

The apple is gold and purple.

every 2 apples is guarded by a guard named Dream and Nightmare, they grow like brothers and sisters.

dream guardian of golden apples, he has an aura of hope and positivity.

The nightmare guard of purple apples, he has an aura of fear and negativity.

they both will guard the fruit from falling into the wrong hands.

Until one day the positive dream guard felt disgusted by his brother's aura .... nightmare, dream felt that everyone who was always around him felt a negative aura.

in the end, dream decided to get rid of the negative aura of everyone, by eating the fruit he kept the golden apple.

dream then ate 2 golden apples, after dreaming eating golden apples he felt a strong power.

nightmare that saw his brother, dream of feeling sad .... why did he eat the fruit he had been keeping all this time.

The dream that has been carried away by the power of the golden apple will finally kill his own brother. Nightmare.

nightmare who felt himself in danger, he immediately fled somewhere.

Since the accident, Dream finally built a place where the area will only be filled with positive feelings.

and also dream will make a member who will kill negative aura.

dream will kill his own brother with his own hands.

and dream will also kill anyone who gets in the way of killing his own brother nightmare.

( a/n :" sorry if that story it's suck")

"and in the end the story ended" said y / n as he closed the book.

"aww ~ the story is over" said Kelvin.

"hehehe .... it's okay Kelvin. If there is a day off, I'll play to Aunt Rosylna's house," she said while stroking her brown hair.

" Is it true!?" said Kelvin.

"yes" said y / n with a smile.

"yay !!!" shouted Kelvin happily.

y / n then chuckled.

"Alright .... we've finished reading the book, how about now we snacking on sweet foods." said y / n.

Kelvin nodded his head quickly.

"How about (f / sf) (favorite / sweet food), I think it's enough to fill this little stomach". said y / n while tickling Kelvin's stomach.

Kelvin then chuckled.

"come on sis y / n let's make it now" said Kelvin excitedly.

"alright ... come on!" said y / n.

somewhere ~

Seen a dream that is chasing someone .....

someone it is his own brother's nightmare.

nightmares always come to dream places just for fun.

even though it would cost him his life.

right now he is being chased by his brother's dream who is ready to be killed by him.

"run run run !!!!" said nightmare.

"stop there nightmare ... let me kill you!" shouted the dream.

" will never !!!" shouted nightmare.

Nightmare continued running as hard as he could, until Nightmare finally saw a figure at the end.

it turns out that it is his friends nightmare, cross and error.

"Come on, hurry nightmare !!!" shouted cross.

"You can do it !!!" shouted an error.

Nightmare then ran with all his strength, until finally Nightmare escaped from the dream.

nightmare POV

I finally got out of that place with my friend error and cross.

I then fell and sat down so tired I ran.

"huft ... huft .... huft ....

"was fun huh!" said the nightmare.

"uhm !! that was fun," said error.

"Just try to see his face 'he' earlier while chasing me" I said chuckled.

then the three of us chuckled.

"I miss these beautiful days" I said.

and got a nod from my friend.

"oh guys, I want to make food first," said the error.
while going to the kitchen.

"I'll keep him company" whispered cross to myself.

I nod my head.

cross then go to kitchen following erorr.

"I'd better lie down for a while" I said as I walked towards the sofa.

third pov

when the nightmare lay on the sofa he then closed his eyes and fell asleep.

in the nightmare dream ~

nightmare awakens in a place, he knows that he will experience that nightmare again.

"I hope this ... isn't ... that dream again." said the nightmare while trembling.

He then saw a screen that showed a place that he thought was familiar.

The screen shows a girl who is running towards a place carrying something.

the girl has (h / c) hair, (f / c) clothes, and (e / c) eyes.

The girl ran towards a place, which made Nightmare widen her eyes.

"N-no way ... this ... this is a memory .... 'she' ... with me and dream" thought the nightmare, shaking more.

then the screen turns black and depicts another place.

The screen showed the girl was talking to 2 figures.

That figure was him and the dream himself, nightmare felt like crying after remembering this memory.

the girl looks happy when talking to the 2 figures.

"Y / n ... you came again," said the past nightmare

"Of course I come again, haven't I told you two that I'll come back" said the girl named y / n.

"nice to see you again y / n !!!" said the past dream happy.

"nice to see you too dream" said the past y / n smiled.

nightmare and dream that saw that smile immediately blushed.

"Dream and nightmare your face why !? Are you sick ?!" said the past y / n panic.

"Uuh ..." said the past dream which was still blushing.

"W-We're okay, y / n" said the nightmare's past, which was still blushing.

"you are sure ... you are fine" said the past y / n a little sadly.

dream and nightmare felt worried about their friend's feelings.

"We are fine (n / n) (nickname)" said past Nightmare.

"uhm! it's true we're fine" said the past dream with a smile.

"alright if you say that" said the past y / n relieved.

"how about we play tag your it" said the past dream.

"looks good" said the past.

past y / n, dream, and nightmare doing rock paper scissors to determine who will chase them.

when doing rock paper scissors the result is a past dream that has to pursue past nightmare and y / n.

nightmare who saw this smiled, "This memory is the best, huh .... y / n." said Nightmare, a little out of tears.

Then the screen went dark and showed another image ...

The image showed something until the nightmare turned silent with his breath tight and his body trembling slightly.

"This- this .... don't ... please don't show me this memory again ...." thought the scary nightmare.

The picture shows the past y / n who is making a crown flower with the past nightmare.

It looks like they both look happy and happy, while a past dream is chatting with one of their friends.

without past dreams know that one of his friends is heading towards the past y/n and nightmare.

Then that person walks towards the past nightmare, then that person raises the collar of the past Nightmare.

the past nightmare and y / n are shocked by the sudden arrival of this person.

"Hey stupid, what are you doing playing with this girl?" said the man.

past nightmare felt fear will answer.

"I-I'm ... I'm-" said the past nightmare cut off by the past y / n that gave the person a cold gaze.

The person who lifted the collar of the past Nightmare felt a cold gaze towards him.

then that person looked at that gaze and got the past y / n that stared at that person with a sharp and cold gaze like ice needles.

then the person took off the past nightmare's collar and walked towards the past y / n.

"Is there with you huh?" said the person irritably.

"You ... don't ever bother us" said the past y / n coldly.

"why not?!?!" said the person angrily and immediately lifted the collar of the past y / n.

the nightmare past that saw his friend was done so he became angry and screamed.

"hey !!! you don't treat y / n like that" shouted the past nightmare.

the past nightmare that screamed until it made the past dream and its friends look their way.

Past Dream widened his eyes when he saw his friend and brother Nightmare in trouble.

past dreams immediately ran towards them followed by their friends.

"How noisy you are!" shouted the man, leaving the past nightmare silent.

Y / n's past that didn't accept her friends was shouted at finally started talking.

" ... how dare ... you ... scream ... at him" said the past y / n small.

"huh ... what did you just say huh ?!" shouted the man.

"I ... said ... don't ... dare ... scream ...at HIM" said the past y / n very coldly.

Past dreams and nightmares that see Y / N are shocked, while others are terrified.

then the person holding the y / n collar immediately took it off and fell down and sat down.

the past y / n still gave that person a murderous look.

"You want to feel how the nightmare he suffered all this time?" said the past y / n coldly.

"You want to know what it feels like to be left by the people you care about?" said the past y / n.

the person immediately trembled when he saw the past y / n's eyes that were (e / c) are now gold and purple.

The past dreams and nightmares were shocked by the aura of their friends that they were currently feeling.

"DO YOU KNOW! WHAT YOU FEEL -" shouted the past y / n interrupted as the past y / n felt herself being hugged by someone.

when the past y/n wants to rebel people who embrace the past y / n talk,

"calm down y / n ... shh ... i'm fine ... i'm fine ... look ..." said the past nightmare who is now hugging y / n's past.

the past y / n looked at the past nightmare that smiled at him, the past y / n finally relaxed a little.

past y / n then returned his hug past nightmare but past y / n still had a bit of a killing aura.

The past nightmare who still feels the aura of the past y / n hasn't calmed down with the past nightmare forced to pretend to cry to calm y / n's past.

y / n past who saw the past nightmare cry finally made her a little sorry.

past y / n let out a small breath and chose to calm hermself down.

after y / n past calmed down, past nightmare finally stopped pretending to be sad.

the past dream saw a state that finally calmed down, he then called his brother and the past y / n to be in the place of the past dream.

they both nodded their head, past nightmare and y / n walked towards past dream leaving the person who was sitting on the ground.

when the past nightmare and y / n travel to the past dream place, suddenly someone grabbed the hand of the past nightmare.

y / n's past was frozen in place, and everyone nearby screamed.

y / n past then looked back it turned out that the earlier person could still stand up.

the past y / n widened her eyes, she could not hit that person because that person was holding the past nightmare with a knife that was in the throat of past nightmare.

Nightmare's past can only be silent in that person's grip, while the past dream is very worried about his brother's current state.

"If you dare to take just one step, I will stab this ugly monster" said the man as he brought the knife closer to his neck past nightmare.

"nightmare !!!" shouted the past dream.

past y / n clenched her hands tightly.

"Release nightmare !!!" shouted the past y / n.

then the person points towards the past y / n.

"Girl there if you want your ugly friend safe then beg me" said the man with an oblique smile.

"DO NOT LISTEN TO HIS WORD Y / N !!!" shouted the nightmare past.

past y / n a little confused by the answer, she then looked towards the past dream.

past y / n can feel fear in the eyes of the past dream, y / n then change direction to see the eyes of the past nightmare that feels fear and worry.

y / n past then closed her eyes for a moment, took a deep breath and opened her eyes.

"Okay ... I will do it" said y / n past.

all that is near the past y / n widens the eyes including the past dream and nightmare.

"y / n" says past dream and nightmare plan.

then the person smiled sideways, "the right choice" said the psrson

y / n past then walked towards the person and prostrated in front of the person.

"I ... I ... beg ... to ..., you to let go of the nightmare" whispered the past y / n.

"Huh? What did you say I did not listen to what you said?" said the man.

y / n past then closed her eyes.

"I BEG TO YOU, TO RELEASE NIGHTMARE !!!" shouts the past y / n, which is almost audible to everyone present.

The person then smiled sideways, "well ... I ... will release your ugly friend .... but LIE !!!".
shouted the man, he then pushed the nightmare until he almost fell into the abyss.

everything was shouting loudly.

"NIGHTMARE !!!!" shouted y / n past and dream.

past y / n past quickly get up and run towards the past nightmare, when they both almost until suddenly their hands loose.

"NO !!!" shouted the past y / n.

then suddenly the eyes of the past y / n change to purple and gold, the past y / n then use their ultimate power to change their position.

y / n past successfully changed their position.

eyes past nightmare and dream widened eyes and looked in horror.

"Y / N !!!" they both shouted.

past y / n gave their last smile before falling into a deep abyss.

past dream ran towards past nightmare and hugged him tightly.

then they both burst into tears, the person who happened to be the perpetrator of all this was arrested and given the punishment.

The image turned black, leaving a nightmare shaking violently after remembering the death of the person he loved.

the crying didn't stop after seeing that picture, nightmare then fell down and hugged himself while crying.

"WHY !!! JUST WHY SHOULD Y / N!?!?" shouted nightmare.

"just ... why ..." whispered the nightmare while crying.

when nightmare was still crying suddenly something hugged him and tried to calm him down.

"shhh ... calm down ... calm down" someone said.

the nightmare quieted down a bit but still crying.

the person rubbed the nightmare's back.

"Are you okay?" asked someone that.

Nightmare's eyes suddenly widened after realizing the owner of that person's voice, Nightmare then looked at the room.

nightmare can see her hair (h / c), (s / c) her skin, and (e / c) her eyes again, he can no longer see the figure.

The nightmare, still vibrating on its own, dared to speak.

"You ..." said Nightmare.

"hmm?" said the figure.

" y/n? " said the nightmare.

The end~☆★

A/n : " Hello all!!! how have you been all this time

I finally got a new chapter update.

sorry for waiting so long for the chapter update because I've been busy with a lot of school work lately.

so ... yes please forgive me for being late to update the chater.

and thank you so much for everyone for reading this book !!!

I am very happy that you all enjoyed reading this book.

I say thank you again for reading and voting for this book, and I'll see you in the next chapter !!! Bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271K 7.8K 133
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."
102K 1.4K 51
๐ˆ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ , ๐€๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ฒ๐š๐ก ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ญ๐ก ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐๐ž, ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก...
2.7K 66 10
(y/n)'s mother is (y/m/n), her/his mother is a scientist that accidently let her/his kid have some kind of stone that made her/him get genetics to sh...
26K 735 8
Thanos took the stones, all of them... But there are still some heroes that can avenge the ones who has fallen, but when they return, when they win...