James

By izzy_whatever_

⚠️Warning there is abuse in this story so if that is a trigger for you I recommend you do not read it, also t... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Epilogue
Thank You!
Character Aesthetics
Bonus Chapter

Chapter Ten

3.5K 61 14
By izzy_whatever_

"I gave you a boner don't ignore me."

James's POV

Right now I am sitting on my bed waiting for Bella to get out of the bathroom. I wanted to get Bella out of that hell hole of a house before her ass of a father ends up killing her.

I am more than happy to have Bella staying here, just as long as she is safe.

I look up from my phone to see that Bella is still in the bathroom. She has been in there a while maybe I should check on her.

I get up and walk towards the bathroom door and knock on it.

No answer.

I knock again, "Bella are you alright?" I ask.

No answer.

I knock again, "Bella?" Still no answer. A wave of panic hits me and I burst through the door.

I stand there frozen at the sight in front of me. Bella is underwater in the bathtub and not moving.

No no no no no

I rush over to the tub and quickly pull her out. She wakes up with a gasp and looks around. She's so cold and her once pink lips are now a blueish purple.

She looks up at me and bursts out crying. "I'm sorry, I just couldn't do it anymore, it hurts to much." Bella says.

"Shh it's ok Bella, just please don't do that again," I say. If she died I wouldn't know what to do with myself and I'm sure Owen and Josh would feel the same. Bella has become a big part of our lives.

Bella starts wiggling out of my arms and I make a confused face. She runs to the toilet and throws up.

My poor Bella.

I quickly rush to her and hold her hair and rub her back. "James please go," Bella says.

"No I'm not gonna leave you Bella, it's ok," I say and she throws up one more time before flushing the toilet and washing her mouth.

"Here lets go get you another shirt to sleep in," I say and me and Bella go to my closet.

I pick another white shirt and hand it to her. This time I go out to my bedroom and she changes in the closet instead of the bathroom. I sit on my bed with a sigh. That was scary seeing Bella almost dead like that.

She walks out of the closet in just my t-shirt.

Normally I would get majorly turned on with her in my clothes and nothing else but now is not the time. Bella needs comfort and I'm gonna be the one to comfort her.

"Well you should get some rest, you can have this room, goodnight Bella," I say as Bella lays down on the bed and I am about to walk out the door when Bella stops me.

"Wait James can you stay please? It's ok if you don't want to, I just don't want to be alone." She says while looking down at her hands.

She's so cute.

"Yes of course Bella." I then walk to the bed and get in next her.

"Thank you James." Bella says. She is so precious.

"No problem Bella," I say as I scoot closer to her and wrap my around her and she puts her head on my chest and wraps her arms around me.

This feels so good being wrapped up in each other, I could do this forever. I have never shared my bed with a girl before or even cared about them but I care about Bella.

I wanted to fight off the attraction thinking I would just be dragging her into a mess but it turns out she is already in a mess with her father. So now I'm not gonna fight it off anymore, I'm gonna give into it.

I'm gonna protect Bella with my life and if any man ever looks at her I'll kill them, because this angel that is laying next to me is mine, and I will make sure of that.

I run my fingers through her hair to soothe her to sleep. Her hair is even softer then it looks. It's so silky, I'm running my fingers through it more for my benefit then hers.

My eyes start to drupe feeling Bella's warm body pressed against mine. And I eventually give away to the darkness.

___________________________

I open my eyes and shut them again due to the little bit of light shining in through the window. Even though the windows are the size of my walls I do have curtains.

I must've fallen asleep last night which is a first. I haven't really slept in years. I then look at the small girl next to me thinking that she is probably the reason why I fell asleep.

She looks like an angel all wrapped up in the white sheets and the light shining down on her beautiful face.

I could wake up to this everyday for the rest of my life.

I stare at Bella, studying her features.

Her beautiful freckles, her small button nose, and her pink plump lips.

How can someone be this beautiful.

I watch her face frown a little and she starts to wiggle in her sleep which causes a frown to appear on my face.

Then she starts thrashing in the bed and yelling no. She must be having a nightmare.

I move closer to her and shake her gently, "Bella wake up, wake up, your having a nightmare," I say and after a few more shakes she jumps up breathing hard, her chest heaving up and down.

She has tears streaming down her face and then turns to me. "Hey Bella it's ok, your safe here," I say and guide her with my hands to my chest.

She crawls in my lap and and I hold her, gently rocking to make her calm down. She calms down and all you can is soft sniffles coming from her.

"Can I take a shower?" Bella asks.

"Yes, you don't have ask this is your place to Bella," I say and she gives a thankful smile and walks to the bathroom.

I go down stairs to see Josh and Owen and also get breakfast. Once I walk down the stairs I see Josh and Owen both sitting at the island in the kitchen eating breakfast.

"Woah James, you look like you had a goodnight last night," Josh says with a wink, "Who's the lucky lady."

I roll my eyes, "I didn't have sex with anyone I just slept," I say and see Josh and Owen's eyes widen.

"You slept, yah right, James you never sleep," Owen says. I wait a few seconds to show them I'm not joking. "Wait your not joking?" Owen asks.

I shake my head no and they both look at each other then at me, pure shock on their face. "How did you get yourself to fall asleep?" Josh asks.

"Bella didn't want to be alone last night and asked me to sleep with her and I said yes, we cuddled and I fell asleep," I say with a shrug. They look at each other again but this time they have a smirk on their face.

"You seem to be getting quite close to Bella, hmmm," Josh says.

I roll my eyes again, "You guys don't have to question me or anything I will admit that I like Bella, and I want her to be mine." I say and they both smile.

"I'm happy James, I think Bella would be good for you," Owen says and I give him a nod.

"I'm gonna go get Bella so she can eat some breakfast," I say and head back up stairs.

I open the door not even thinking about it because it's my room and I'm used to just going in and I should have knocked, but the sight in front of me makes me glad I didn't.

There is Bella standing in just a towel and her hair wet which proves she just got out of the shower. I take a few seconds to lock this image in my mind. The image of her smooth tan legs and the water droplets running down her neck from her hair going down in between her chest. And how there is only a towel covering her most sacred places.

She sees me standing there and her eyes open wide. I began to get nervous and say, "I'm sorry I should have knocked."

"No umm it's ok, I needed to ask you something anyways." Bella says.

"Oh uh what did you need?"

"I was just wondering if you had anything I could wear?" She asks and looks down shyly it her feet.

I go over to my closet and pull out one of my black hoodies and the smallest pair of sweatpants I can find. "I hope these are ok," I say as she takes them from me and gives me a thankful smile," They are perfect thanks."

"Well I came up here to tell you that there is breakfast down stairs so when you are done come down ok?" I say and she nods her head. And with that I leave and go back downstairs.

___________________________

After a few minutes Bella comes down the stairs to join us for breakfast.

Josh and Owen know of Bella's suicide attempt and even though they were devastated at the fact that they might've never seen Bella again, they know not to talk about it and try to make Bella feel better.

She comes down wearing my hoodie and sweatpants and can I just say woooow she looks so fucking good in my clothes. I could just take her right here, right now.

She takes a seat in between me and Josh while Owen is besides josh. I dish her up a plate of eggs and bacon, not to much because I know if she eats to much she will just throw it back up.

We all finish eating when an idea pops in my head.

"Bella, how would you feel about joining the gang?" I ask and Bella snaps her head in my direction and so do Josh and Owen.

"Are you sure?" She asks. This girl has no idea how I feel about her and that needs to change.

"Yes, you have been with us for a little while now and you are already apart of us and the main gang members live together which you also do so it would make sense to let you join." That and the fact that I want to work with you and spend even more time with you.

I shake my head to rid of my thoughts, now is not the time. "Well then sure, that would be cool." Bella says and a genuine smile comes to my face, like an actual smile!

"Hell yah your tied to us forever now Bella," Josh says and Bella laughs. That actually doesn't sound bad at all.

_________________________

We spend the rest of the day watching movies, eating junk food, and playing video games.

"Are you kidding me you win again, this is the fourth time!" Josh yells and Bella laughs.

They have been playing video games for hours and Bella keeps beating Josh. I chuckle at the two and watch how relaxed and happy Bella looks. I'm glad that she can feel that way with us.

"I guess we know who the best player is now right Owen?" Bella asks still looking at Josh.

"Yah Bella you kick ass, especially Josh's ass." Owen says.

Josh rolls his eyes and plops back down on the couch in the game room.

Josh and Owen said they were going to make something to eat and left for the kitchen leaving me and Bella alone.

I scoot closer to Bella and she turns to me with a small smile. "I want to show you this place tonight, are you ok with that?" I ask. "Yah sure-" Bella gets cut off with a loud banging noise.

Me and Bella turn to look at each other before running to the kitchen to see a bunch of pots on the floor and cooking ingredients spilled all over the floor.

Josh and Owen stand up at the sound of our footsteps and both point a finger at one another, "He did it!" they say at the same time and glare at each other.

I turn to Bella and see she has a hand over her mouth trying not to laugh at the sight in front of us.

I turn back to the two dumbasses, "I don't care who did it just make sure it's all cleaned up." I say and turn back to Bella.

"Come with me and I will show you that place I was talking about," I say and grab her hand to pull her up the stairs towards my room.

I go over to the sliding door and open it to bring both of us outside on the rooftop.

There are chairs up here and lights so you can see where your going. I drag Bella to the chairs and we both sit down, if you look up all you can see are the stars. This is my favorite place to go to.

I look over to Bella to see she has a shocked, but happy expression on her face. "Wow James this is absolutely amazing," She says as she's looking up at the stars.

I stare at her a moment longer before she turns to face me and fuck she is beautiful.

"Thank you James for saving me in more ways then one." She says and smiles at me.

"It's no problem Bella, now that your with us, we stick together." She smiles at me and I just want to see that smile forever I don't want to ever lose her or see her without that smile.

We stare at each other a few seconds and I now realize that we both started to lean in, I didn't even notice it. But I look down at her lips and they are so close to mine, and I just want to kiss them so bad. I want to feel them on mine and slip my tongue in between them. I want to touch Bella and hold her.

We lean in more and now I can feel Bella's breathe on my lips and I start to close me eyes.

And our lips finally touch...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 28.1K 64
Abuse. Whether it comes from a parent or a significant other is an issue that has brought many into being manipulated, ruined, or even shattered into...
1.4M 48.9K 61
I turn around and look into his blue eyes, searching them. When I'm certain that he's not lying, butterflies erupt in my stomach and I gulp audibly...
20.5M 346K 42
#1 Teen Fiction | #1 Young Adult | #1 Romance "We all need someone to drive us mad." - The Wombats. He stared arrogantly down at me, a smirk plaste...
13.7K 492 20
This story contains: juicy lies, *smirk smirk* and adventure! // I don't know why but I just started running as fast as I could. I ran towards the w...