My Crown

By PaperBagBoi_

Every school as a ruler... A King or Queen and their court. Some students have royal blood, others knights, a... More

Same Rules, Different Ruling
New friends
Your Secret Majesty
Finding him
Trying to be Heroic
Heatwave
Dirt
Suspicious
Wild
The Next what?
Misunderstanding
Fuck Danny Boy
Acting the Part
The Dangers of the Old ways
Bro's Hanging Out
Bad News
Invitation
Who?
Stories
The Ball
No more black mail
Peace

I'm back!

1.2K 46 11
By PaperBagBoi_

HEY EVERYONE!
HOLA MI GENTE!

I wanted to say so many things! I really appreciate that you guys understood what I was going through and that I lost motivation. 

I'm going to write a chapter extremely soon! I'll be having somewhat of a schedule when writing because I'm writing another book. I'll do you guys a favor. 

THIS BOOK IS BACK ON! 

I've honestly missed it can I have more ideas because of the recent book that I've published. I know that I've been publishing very slowly, but that's because of school work and things like that. 

I'll make it a deal with everyone that reads this book! I'll be writing one chapter for this book and when that chatper's done I'll write another for my other book. Like a pattern! 

Writing chapter for this book -> Publish Chatper (AKA My Crown) -> Than work on other book -> Publish Chatper (AKA Angel's Clockwork) -> Repeat! 

I'll keep doing that cycle until My Crown is over because it's mostly likely going to finish than angel's clockwork because... it started more earlier than Clockwork. 

I'll be doing a special Halloween Chapter for this book! 

I hope I caught everyone's interested. 

SEE YOU LATER!

Love ya <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 491 23
Dipper and Mabel Pines are 17 and living in Gravity Falls with their Great Uncles. Everything is fine and well until Mabel notices something off abou...
10.3K 296 25
Dipper Pines along with his twin sister, Mabel Pines, goes off to live with their uncle Stan and Ford. They been there since they were kids so it wa...
169K 4.1K 28
My Pinetree. I will make sure that no one will hurt you. You belong to me. They won't take you away from me. I love you... and you love me too right...
195K 7.2K 18
"Pinetree I guess this is it." "Bill n-no please don't leave me! " "I'm gonna miss you." "B-Bill don't." "I've always looked up to you." "Don't lea...