The Don's maid

By Manyajack

She knows and love him from her childhood . She thinks he feels the same towards her but she was wrong. For h... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
CHAPTER FIVE
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter 22
New story
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty-one
Chapter thirty-two
Chapter thirty-three
Chapter thirty-four
Chapter thirty-five
Chapter thirty-six
Chapter thirty-seven
Chapter thirty-eight
Chapter thirty-nine
Epilogue

Chapter twenty-eight

9.2K 264 23
By Manyajack

Dante pov*

Flashback second part

With the new revelations my strategy must change, I wanted to use Lucia against her father but it turned out that Octavio didn't care about his own daughter. In the same time I have to react quickly before Octavio could do anything.

I called Mateo, and Fabio, they are the only ones I trust now Stefano returned to the hospital to check about Valentina and Elena. We have to find another plan and quick.

"What will we do now boss" Fabio asked after I explained everything to them

"We have to cut any support Octavio can have"

"The French are the only ones who are crazy enough to conspire against us" Mateo added

"Yes I don't want to enter any war now"

"What do you propose" Fabio spoke

"I think meeting the French will be a good step, showing them our force"

"What if they try something?"

"There is a risk but we will not go like this we need our friend, it's the moment to see who is with us and who is not" I said

"Yes Don" They both nodded

"Mateo I want you to keep an eye on Octavio but be careful I don't want him to suspect anything"

"Yes right away" Mateo said before storming out of the office

"Fabio you know that we had a mole among us" I said with a hard tone

"Yes Don" He gulped

"I don't want to deal with you now about this because we need to concentrate on Octavio but you know that was very dangerous and you are the one responsible regarding the integrity of the guards"

"Of f c-c-ourse"

"Anyway like I said this is for another day, I will contact the other mafia leader we will maybe need them and you will be responsible of the security of the meeting with the French. You have to be infrared"

"Yes Don I won't disappoint you"

I nodded to him and he made his way out.

I succeed to have the support from all the leaders and I can't be more relaxed. I contacted the French and the meeting will be in two hours but the place is kept secret until the last moment I advised them to close their mouth because they will be repercussions if they not.

I went with Fabio and some friends' leader to intimidate them. Everything went well I was somewhat surprised because I waited some refusal from them but they were smart enough to know that Octavio can do nothing now. I promised them that it won't be any revenge if they back off. They also accepted to give me back all my goods they have stolen in my different basement.

Once all this settled I can concentrate on Octavio. We have to attack him now in his own house.

Mateo didn't note anything suspect so I took fifty men. We surrounded the house, kill every guards, I let my men behind and with Mateo we run inside to catch Octavio before he can escape or hide somewhere.

But once inside we find him in his office alone with a glass of alcohol like he was waiting for us. I looked at him suspiciously while Mateo pointed his gun at him. He didn't move just kept staring in front of him after minutes of silence he finally spoke

"Do you want some?" He said looking at his glass

"I don't drink" I replied

"Oh yeah I forgot, the flawless son" He mocked locking his eyes with mine

"Why Octavio?" I simply asked

He didn't say a word so I continued

"I thought we are family, you are my father best friend"

He started to laugh like a madman

"Best friend are you serious? I never hated someone like I hated your pathetic father"

I frowned at him

"What this is the truth the day he passed away was a the best day of my life"

"Why you played the hypocrite then?"

He sighed deeply

"At the beginning we were friends or at least that what I thought until he broke my heart"

"What do you mean?"

"He took Claudia from me, she was my first and only love" He yelled

What my mum he was in love with his best friend's wife

"I know what you are thinking, how can I be in love with my best friend's wife, but if he had not steal her she would have been MY wife the mother of MY children because I saw her first. But no your bastard father thought just about himself like always!"

"You still stayed by his side" I said

"I needed him back then and like we say if you want to defeat your enemy you have to stay close"

"I don't believe what you said, my mum and father loved each other endlessly and knowing my mother she wouldn't accept to marry my father if she felt something for someone else"

"He didn't let her time to love me, if he didn't intervene I am sure Claudia would chose me not this loser" He groaned stood up and barged his hand on his desk

"This loser you speak about helped you to achieve all your goals, I didn't know you are an ungrateful bastard" This time it was me who yelled. I admit that after my mum's death my relation with my father deteriorated but I can't accept someone talk about him like that.

"Yes he helped me but that don't change the fact I had a miserable life because of him. Do you know how I felt every time I saw them together happy? How I felt every time I knew that she is pregnant again with his children? My hatred only increased with the years"

"So I guess you were very happy when you saw him suffering after her death" I asked

"He was him who was to die that day not my Claudia" He said softly his eyes full of pain and maybe... regrets

"What do you mean" I said taking a step towards him

He sat on his chair again and replied

"It was me who was responsible of the attack that day; Claudia didn't suppose to be there... I wanted to kill your father so after I can be with your mother and give her all the love she deserved. But he was once again lucky"

I couldn't control my anger I jumped on him and kept punching him on his face

"You bastard you are the one who deprive me and my siblings from our mother's love just for you selfish needs... I will kill you!"

Mateo pulled me after Octavio's face was a complete mess.

"It was an accident never I wouldn't have killed the love of my life"

We stared at each other for a long moment.

"What happened made me angry and your father had to pay for this it was his entire fault."

"What did you do?"

"Let's say I just helped him, he didn't support his loss and I pushed him to dive himself in the alcohol like the pathetic man he was it was easy so I kept drugging him from time to time until he died. I was happy but that didn't last, my thirst for revenge was intact... I wanted to take all his fortune but I couldn't back then. You were more intelligent than I though and the help you had from your father's friend kept me far from you. I waited until now the plan was almost perfect... almost"

"I have always considered you like a father and because I am not a bastard like you I will kill you without torture but before that I will assure you that I will take care of your daughter and her child." He looked at me with an intense stare

"Yes she said me everything and I can't imagine how you did all of this for your own flesh and blood... Anyway I want you to tell me where is Michele?"

After along silent I added

"Consider it like your last good gesture before your death"

He took his phone and after that I received a message

"I send you the position" He said softly. We stared at each other

I pointed my gun at him

"Do you want to say something?" I asked

"Say... say to-to Lucia that I am sorry"

I nodded and shot three times on the head.

I walked to him, closed his eyes and stormed from there. Despite everything he did and despite the fact he deserved this, killed him was more painful than I thought so I didn't turn around.

The only thing I needed at this moment was to see Valentina.

In my way I thought about what happened in this last few days, if there is something I learnt is the love can bring out the best in us even as the worst.

*** 

Surprise update 😉

Kidnly vote and comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 42K 59
Oliver, leave me. I have to go inside", I said making a failed attempt to free myself. "What is wrong with...", and the rest of the words got lost as...
471K 9K 45
BOOK 1 Aaron Russo - Don of the Russo mafia. "To kill or be killed" He had many women in his life but the one thing he didn't do was love or relation...
891K 18.1K 27
•°•Mature contents!•°• Please Note! The book 'The Insemination' has been (REWRITTEN) A lot of changes were made including names and plotting of the s...
12.3M 371K 38
__❤︎ The Maid and the Mafia King ❤︎__ Losing her father at the age of 20, Bella started to search for jobs. Not to mention, she already was doing 2 j...