GOOD BOY || J.JK Γ— Reader βœ”

By jikookie17

"Next time you kiss me, make sure to do it in French." Β©π‰πˆπŠπŽπŽπŠπˆπ„πŸπŸ• No translations allowed. |*Conta... More

Γ— Lechery Γ—
chapter 1 | Crush
chapter 2 | Dare
chapter 3 | Treat
chapter 4 | Private lesson
chapter 5 | Ride
chapter 7 | Sweetheart
chapter 8 | Accident
chapter 9 | Shy boy
chapter 10 | Tight
chapter 11 | Hidden
chapter 12 | Eye contact
chapter 13 | Guilt
chapter 14 | Further
chapter 15 | Caring
chapter 16 | Warm and soft
chapter 17 | Without you
chapter 18 | Broken
chapter 19 | Little Boy
chapter 20 | Hold on
chapter 21 | Flirty
chapter 22 | Baby
chapter 23 | Regrets
chapter 24 | Begging
chapter 25 | Needy
chapter 26 | Baby boy
chapter 27 | Inside me
chapter 28 | Gentleman
chapter 29 | Stutter
chapter 30 | Anger issues
chapter 31 | Crush
chapter 32 | In your eyes
chapter 33 | Reveal
chapter 34 | Apology
chapter 35 | Attention
chapter 36 | Insecurities
chapter 37 | Toys
chapter 38 | Experienced
chapter 39 | Badmouth
chapter 40 | Caring
chapter 41 | Daddy
chapter 42 | Protective
chapter 43 | Need
chapter 44 | Unloved
chapter 45 | Grow up
chapter 46 | Only one

chapter 6 | Secret

27.5K 1.3K 1.2K
By jikookie17

"Kook?!" my stepbrother bursts into the room, and I roll my chair around in the fastest manner, rushing my hand out of my pants as I rush of blood just hit my brain. "Get out!" I yell nervously, realizing what he just interrupted and maybe saw. "I just...wanted to tell you I'm going to bed..." his awkward voice makes me understand right away that he figured out what was happening in here, but he leaves, closing the door behind him. 

Goddammit. He ruined everything.

— Next day —

Wednesday, September 24, 2019.

7:20 am.

"What the hell is that?!" the voice of my mom echoing through the house scares me to death right when I left my bedroom. I peek at her who's on my left, standing before Jungeun's bedroom.

Holy shit. 

She turns towards me but makes me freeze on my spot, before passing before me and shouting my stepbrother's name. I pray for him to say it's because of the cat and not me. I follow her a bit quietly, walking on her angry steps as she's heading to the dining room, or more like the dining table since everything is opened in this house. 

"Jungeun!" her voice never ceases piercing through my eardrums, but I reach these two humans and keep my eyes on my stepbrother who's eating. "What the hell did you do with your door?!" she shows her anger, but he suddenly seems less nervous, as if he was expecting her to bring something else up that could have gotten him in trouble. "Oh, that's not me," he smirks but raises his eyes to me as I was silently pouring some milk in my bowl. He chews on his cereals, but our mother asks who it was. 

I nibble on my inner cheek with a lot of anxiety, but he smirks and glances down, "Bubble, she ran into it, but I didn't see her and closed the door, so that kinda broke it," he doesn't tell the truth to make sure I won't get scolded, and I breathe out. "You hurt my baby?!"

I knew she would be worried about our cat. "Mom, she's the one who ran into it, it's not my fault if she's dumb, and she isn't hurt," he rolls his eyes but eats, so now that I'm relaxed, I add my favorite cereals in the cold liquid and tidy up to join him at the table. "You're dumb too, but that's not a reason for me to hurt you!"

"It was an accident!" he still tells a lie, "And I pet her afterward because I felt bad, but she was purring, so she was okay. Stop worrying," he makes up a whole story with no hesitation or hint of difficulty, but I remain quiet and enjoy my breakfast. "I'm gonna get her to the vet, I don't care," she never feels relieved about it and leaves us.

I watch her walk up the stairs, and once she disappears behind the walls, I look at him. "Thank you," I mumble but see a smirk form on his face, "You owe me something."

"I know," I sigh but hear the footsteps of someone else come closer. As soon as I catch sight of the long legs in a pair of tight and black trousers, I know it's my stepfather. 

"Do you have a test in French today?" Jungeun questions me as I was about to ask someone to the man I call dad now, but I shake my head, "No, I was supposed to have one two days ago, but she postponed it because I told her I didn't understand anything."

"Tch, now she postpones a test just for you?" he raises his eyebrows and puts his spoon down. I don't answer him now that he's drinking his milk from the bowl but only focuses on our dad, who's getting a bottle of orange juice out of the fridge. "Dad?" 

"Yeah?" he closes the door and turns towards the kitchen island. "Can I...can you give me some money, please? I had to buy something important yesterday, and I barely have enough left for a sandwich..."

"Something important? What was it? Do you have a girlfriend?" he suspects something right away, but I shake my head, gulping down. "Then what was that for it to be important?" he sips on his drink but like an idiot, bending over to keep his dress shirt away from the liquid. "It was..." I clear my throat, "A gift for...a girl I like..." I avoid telling a lie since I know I would feel too guilty if I was the one saying it. 

"Oh, and how much do you want?" he doesn't refuse but already makes me happy, "As much as you can..." I shrug but try. We never know, this could work. He chuckles and puts his drink down to walk up to the key tray on the console table not far away from me, behind my back. "Is fifty enough? So I can give the same to your brother," he rummages in his purse. "No need to," Jungeun says, placing his empty bowl back on the table but grasping both of our attention. "Uh? You don't want or need any money?"

"No," he shakes his head and shrugs, astonishing and almost shocking me. "I have enough already."

"All right then, here is one hundred," my amazing dad hands me the cash, so I grab it with no second thought and shove it in the pocket of my grey trousers. "Thank you, dad. I love you."

"Yeah, you love my money," he states but makes me smile like an idiot, and he then ties his tie. "Why did I hear your mom yell again though? What did you do?"

"Can you keep it to yourself?" I gaze up at him while chewing on my food, but he already smirks, feeling the trouble come. "Tell me."

"I was angry yesterday because Jungeun annoyed me once I came back home, so I kicked his door but broke it...Jungeun told her it was the cat for me to not be scolded," I tell him the truth since I know he won't be mad, but he sneers and glances away, fixing his tie around his neck. "You really are two brats. I'll tell her the truth but to not scold you, all right? You shouldn't lie to your mother, guys."

"I know...I just knew she would be angry with me," I show my guilt and regret about this falsehood, but he smiles at us. "Don't do this again but learn to own up to your mistakes, I raised two strong men, not wimps," his dignified side comes to light again, but he runs his fingers through his long wavy hair, and I nod to him, telling him I will not do such a thing again. "Anyway, I need to go to work, see you later, boys. Love you," he takes hold of his jacket and bag, and we both tell him goodbye with the same words, then he leaves. 

"I've never seen anyone snitch on themselves..." Jungeun remarks, but I chuckle before drinking the milk in my bowl. I just cannot keep a lie to myself, I feel too bad. Especially when this is to my parents. 

"Do we take the bus together today?" he asks me, but I nod to him, licking my lips and finishing my breakfast. "Why? Does that bother you?" I peek up at him and take my phone out after feeling it vibrate. I hope this is my favorite woman. 

"No, I was just asking since you woke up earlier yesterday," he doesn't complain, so I take a look at the text I received. 

< Good morning, Jungkook. I checked my schedule, and I'm free after school. I planned a lesson at 12:15 pm for you to have your lunch break. ]

[ Hello, thank you so much Miss Han >

She doesn't answer anything, so I just smile in front of my phone. I haven't erased the images of her all naked though, I keep on thinking about it.

"Have you seen Miss Han's face that you look so dumb?" he mentions as if he could never shut his mouth, but I lock my phone and glare at him. 

30 minutes later...

"Damn...look at this," my stepbrother shows me his phone screen as we're both on the bus, sitting in a corner to be alone among all the students suffocating together. I look at the picture of the naked girl but glance up at him, "How did you get that?" 

"It's a girl I barely know," he brings his phone back towards him, but I lean closer to him to still have the picture in sight. That makes me think of Miss Han. "Did you ask for it?"

"Not even, she sent me that last night. I only saw it now," he exits it to not have it on his screen anymore but only be in the chat, "She only added me a few days ago, and we talk together, but I feel like she just wants to fuck."

"How old is she? She doesn't even look like a teenager," I frown but gaze at him, feeling weird about this. "She told me she's twenty-four but likes younger guys, when I sent her a pic of my face and told her I was fifteen, she said I was really cute but then asked for some pictures of my body."

"What the hell is wrong with her? You're a minor. Have you sent some nudes?" I fear his answer to be positive but can almost expect him to tell me a lie. This girl is two years older than Miss Han, this is so disgusting knowing that Miss Han almost considers him as a little brother. "Hell no," his reaction expresses what could be like sincerity, "My body is ridiculous, I'll never send that type of picture bro."

"Hm," I stare at him to check if he could be trying to hide some of the habits that often betrays him when he lies, but I don't notice anything, "Don't ever do that, this girl could be a catfish. And I don't want you to date a girl like that."

"A girl like that?" he turns the sentence into a question, and I nod, "Yeah, a girl who sends you that type of picture when you didn't even ask for one. If she does it with you, she wouldn't mind doing it with other guys, so she's not trustworthy." 

"I know..." he answers but keeps his eyes on his phone. "Block this girl, she's a bitch, and she's a freaking creep," I check his screen. "All right," he does as told and listens. "Have you already received that type of picture though?" 

"Yes," I nod. "Have you already sent some back?" he dares to get there, but I smile and look at him, "Yes, but only if she was my girlfriend. Not a random girl."

He chuckles but glances away, locking his phone and putting it down on his lap. "How old were you when you first sent one?" 

"Can you stop being curious?" I make him understand I'm not liking this conversation, but he shakes his head, not caring about me, "I wanna know when's the right time for me to start to do it."

"There's no right time," I exhale, "You should not ever do it," I lick my lips but take my lip balm out to use it on my lips as we're one stop away from the one where we end the ride. 

"Are you moisturizing them for Miss Han?" he laughs at me but knows what I'm doing. I giggle and close the item to put it back in my pocket. "Shut up and mind your own business," I stand up since we should get ready to step out, and Jungeun follows me. He grips onto the same bar, standing before the three seats that we left. 

I take a peek at my phone to check what time it is but then raise my head up, getting me to catch my stepbrother staring at me. "What? Am I that pretty?" I smirk, but he doesn't express any kind of emotion. "What if she likes manly guys? You don't stand a chance, bro."

"I can be manly if I want to," I state confidently, believing in this despite how turned on I can be when I think of Miss Han dominating me. He scoffs at my face, "No, dude. You're a baby when you face her."

I gulp down after this bitter truth but elbow my way to get out of the bus with him now that we arrived at our stop. I wait for him to land on the ground and get on the way to school with him by my side. I tuck my hands in the pockets of my trousers but see the dummy next to me hold his bag in the front of his body. 

"Do you know that you look even more dumb like that?" I point my finger to him, but he opens the zipper of his bag to do something inside of it. "I don't give a shit 'cause like this, I can eat my candies and not have to use my arms to hold them." 

"Geez...you really are so lazy," my disappointment in this boy builds up, but I brush it off. I'm used to it anyway. I watch him eat his candies but wonder which ones he has in there. 

"Which ones do you have?" I ask curiously, but he shoves another one in his mouth, "Milangcow, banana," he enunciates my favorites. I don't even say anything but get closer to snake my hand in his back and pick a candy to fly it to my mouth. "Who said you could?" 

"I was born before you, what's yours is mine, all right?" I revel in the taste of this chewy candy but see him not like it. "You little shit."

I smirk at him but run my fingers through his hair, aware of the hate he feels when I do that. "Don't touch my hair!" he tosses my hand away, but I bug him twice more and wrap my arm around his neck to pull him in, "Oh, come on. I know you love your bro," I humiliate him in public, but he gets mad and propels me away. "No, I don't. You jerk."

"You're mean," I look at him with a blank face but then glance away. "I don't care, and since you got one hundred dollars, you better buy me a sandwich today."

"I will," I don't refuse since I'm now rich, and he remains silent. "See you later, little brat," I smile at him and enter the schoolyard that he doesn't have to go to since he goes the building across the one I have to reach. He doesn't respond but only continues his way.

He really disrespects me all the time.

"Hey, Kook," Dongsik lifts his hand up for me to slap it, so I do, but then repeat my action with the two other guys. "How are you?" he asks me, leaning back on the wall. I pull my hair back, "Good, what about you?" 

"Good too, just tired," he says as usual. I feel like he never sleeps, he's always tired. "Have you studied the last lesson of French? Honestly, I forgot everything as soon as I slept."

"I did, and I still remember," I smile but feel proud of myself, hoping for Miss Han to notice it and be pleased by my work. "What about Science?" Jaehyun joins the discussion, smirking at me because of what he knows. "I didn't have time, I'll do it during the ten minutes break."

"Dude, how can you study in ten minutes?" Dongsik chuckles at me, "You're not Minjun."

"Asshole," the smart boy snarls, hating him for always annoying him about his brain. "Sorry for hating the nerds who don't even need to study," he licks his lips but looks down at him, tucking his hands in the pockets of his jacket. "Good because I hate dumb guys like you who study but still don't understand anything," he snaps back, making me and Jaehyun laugh and enjoy this violent argument. 

"Shut the fuck up before I throw you in a wall, small guy," he doesn't stop it, bragging about his height and how tall he is compared to us. With his six feet six inches, he can be a bit haughty, even if it's not much higher than me. 

"I'd rather be small than tall with a tiny dick," he crosses his arms but gets kicked in the calf by his enemy. "Shut the fuck up. You don't even have a damn dick."

The small boy chuckles at his face but stares into his eyes with no fear. "Then I'd rather be Jungkook than you, at least he has a big dick," he puts me into this for no good reason, but Jaehyun suddenly slips in. "Your gayness is showing my bro."

"Can you all just shut up like...you're tiring my brain right in the morning," I interject to put an end to this ridiculous argument, and they finally all give me some quietness. Thank god. 

They don't say anything anymore and allow me to relax. I'm thinking about Miss Han right now and trying to guess what she's wearing today, no matter what this is, I hope this is tight. 

"Do you look at Jungkook's dick though?" Jaehyun's comeback makes me huff. "Fuck you all," I let out and walk away, not standing it and grasping this opportunity to be early and maybe stand a chance to see my pretty teacher before anyone. I walk up to the building and enter it, but hear the annoying voice of my best friend shout my name. 

"Jungkook! I was joking!" he laughs at this when I find it immature. I walk up the stairs to reach the first floor but keep my anger inside. Why did he have to come with me? He might ruin a private moment I could have gone through with Miss Han. 

"He was not even serious, we know that Dongsik has a big dick," he gives me a reason to push him down the stairs, but I keep calm and walk up the second staircase. "Stop talking about your damn dicks, I don't give a fuck about it."

"Whatever," he acts like he's not the one who put it forth and follows me like a puppy. "Can you leave me alone right now? I don't want anyone with me," I stop once I reach the first floor, but he stands before me. "Why?" 

"Because...I'm going to study in the classroom while waiting for the bell to ring," I find an excuse kinda easily, but the silence given to me doesn't put me at ease. What if he knows?

"All right then," his dumb brain doesn't suspect anything, and he goes away, making it perfect for me. I smile but hurry to reach my classroom, hoping and crossing my fingers for Miss Han to be there. With all honesty, I'm a bit nervous to see her after what I witnessed last night. 

As soon as I'm in front of the door, my heart beats faster, but I knock on the door first. No one answers me, so I grab the handle and enter the room, doing it slowly to make sure I don't disturb her if she's here.

Once I put my eyes on the teacher's chair and desk, no one appears. Nothing. I let myself get taken by some disappointment but still walk in to close the door behind me and head up to my desk. I thought I would see her and have a little talk with her only. I guess I won't. 

I nibble on my upper lip but sit down, I don't do anything but only wait here, still hoping y/n will come before the students. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 115K 35
"No one else can search you, but me"
1.1M 48K 85
"Take it off!" his eyes travelled from your chest to your eyes. "W-what?" you stammered "I said, Take it off!" his cold low voice made a shiver run d...
4.4M 129K 66
Jung Eunji is the kind of girl who cares about her studies and always scores excellent grades in every subject. To her, education comes first. Eunji...