His Amaryllis ✅

By black-diamonds

Book1 Marrying my Boss✅ Book2 His Amaryllis ✅ Dila had to move on, She never forgot what happened, she tried... More

preview: His Amaryllis
ch1. His Amaryllis
ch2. His Amaryllis
ch3. His Amaryllis
ch4. His Amaryllis
ch6. His Amaryllis
ch7. His Amaryllis
ch8. His Amaryllis
ch9. His Amaryllis.
ch10. His Amaryllis
ch11. His Amaryllis
ch12. His Amaryllis
ch13. His Amaryllis
ch14. His Amaryllis
ch15. His Amaryllis
ch16. His Amarylllis
ch17. His Amaryllis
ch18. His Amaryllis
ch19. His Amaryllis
ch20. His Amaryllis
ch.21 His Amaryllis (Epilogue)♡

ch5. His Amaryllis

1.6K 56 6
By black-diamonds

Dila's pov.

"He was watching Xavier all night," I told my uncle. "In other words, he was watching you!" Dominic said irritated. "Uncle... it's not like that!... it's just..." I tried to find something to say but my lovely brain went blank.

"Go to the company for now... we will speak later..." he said walking out with Xavier.

I went to the company and Josh was there already. "What's going on?" I asked as I saw everyone very scared and serious. "You know the Black company..." he started. "The group of Golden resorts..." I said and he nodded. "The CEO is coming to make a deal with us, oh my god!" Josh said terrified... "what if I messed up!" He asked me and I patted his back, "you won't."

"You better not, as because of you I didn't tell Dominic and now I regretted," Nicho said walking by. "You know... if you messed up I am going to suicide!" He said in a panic mood. "Hey, guys! It's fine... we can make it." I told them and they both looked determined.

We went to the conference room, we had files ready, everything was good. The man walked in, he was old... like very old. "Welcome, Mr. Black." Nicho greeted as he sat across from Josh. "Where is Dominic?" He asked, "dad is at home resting." Josh said as he extended his hand. "Josh Vince." They shook hands.

"You must be Mrs. Vince.." he looked at me smiling. "Oh no... just Ms. Vince." I grinned and he looked at me surprised. "Dominic has a daughter?" He asked Josh. "No, she isn't my sister.," he stated. "I am his cousin," I told him as he nodded understanding. "I am Maxwell Black." He said shaking my hand. "Dominic has a brother?" He asked me curiously. "Oh, it is somewhat complicated... uh.." I looked at Josh.. "she is my aunt's daughter.. but as my aunt-" he stood up suddenly.

"You are Dila's daughter?" He asked and I nodded slowly as we all stood up. "Oh my god. That's... oh.." he was so shocked. "Call Dominic now!" He ordered his assistant. "Sh**" I heard Nicho saying as he bumped his head on the table. "There is no need for dad to come we can please you and make this deal work." Josh tried to stop him. "You think I care now... where is the file?" He asked as his assistant gave it to him. He signed it and tossed it to Josh.

We all looked at him shocked. "What have we done?" I asked Josh who was as confused as me. "I don't care we get the deal!" Nicho squealed. "Sign!" He ordered Josh who did as he was told. Nicho clapped his hand as he took the file and walked outside.

We didn't know what to do, I was staring at Josh who was nervous. "Nice doing business with you Mr. Black," Josh said extending his hand. "Josh, tell your father to come now!" Mr. Black demanded. "What is wrong?" I asked him annoyed. "Amaryllis.. honey, I need to see your uncle." Mr. Black called me by my middle name, I froze looking at him afraid. "How do you know my name?" I asked him and he sighed. "I...." he was sweating. "What's wrong?" I asked his assistant. "Mr. Black please sit down." She brought a chair and he sat down, she took out a bottle of water then a pill. He swallowed it, "stay with me." He said as he extended his hand, I grabbed it and kneeled in front of him. He sighed looking at me as he relaxed.

"I am Xavier's father.." he started and the first thing that appeared to my mind is my lovely son. I looked at him in horror. "He... he was in love with your mother.," he said and I remembered dad,

Sh** I thought my son, oh god... I forget that I named him after my dad. Stupid me.

"You are my grandfather?" I asked as his tears rolled down. "I searched for you a lot... I thought I would never find you... your father's last wish was to find you and get you on the safe side.. he begged me." He said as he cupped my face. "Oh..." I did not know what to say. Josh told me that my uncle is coming. He was shocked like me. I never asked my uncle about dad...

After half an hour of Maxwell telling me what happened to dad, Dominic rushed inside the conference room with Xavier in his hand. "Dominic." Maxwell nodded at him. "Maxwell... nice seeing you, I thought you were overseas.." Dominic said as he handed Xavier to me. "I came back to my home, I am going to die soon, I can feel it... I came here to give you my company as I couldn't find Amaryllis... but yet here she is." He said looking at me. "Yes, I found her about a year ago but she was having some trouble... I am sorry I didn't contact you, I know we promised each others-"

"What kind of troubles... I can help!" He said without hesitation. "Uncle.." I looked at him and he patted my back. "This is your grandfather, he is a good man..." he said and I nodded. "She was going through a divorce.." he said shortly. "Is that your son?" He asked as his eyes teared up. "Yes, Xavier," I said as I showed him Xavier, who was focused on playing with my necklace. "You named him..." he looked at me happily. "After my dad, yes.." he extended his hand and Xavier looked at him scared. He didn't want to go. "I am sorry, he..." I trailed off as Xavier hugged me tightly.

"I know, he is scared... it's fine." He nodded looking at him. "He has Xavier's eyes." He sighed. "If you don't mind me asking who is his father?" He asked me.. "it's Ashton Hawk." I replied. "I want to know why you got a divorce?" He asked again, "he accused her of cheating along with being a gold digger which he got what he deserved." Josh said as he clenched his hand. "He did what?" Mr. Black said angrily.

"It's fine now, it's been almost two years." I said, "can I visit you today Dominic?" He asked, "yeah, sure.. you are welcome to join us over dinner." He said then he left after kissing Xavier's head.

"Give me back my baby... I'll be in the office for the day, get back to work you two!" He ordered.

We had some files to go through. Nicho would scold us if we get it wrong, but to be honest, he was having fun scolding Josh.

Ashton's pov:

"Sir!" Alexandra rushed into my office. "Maxwell Black is in the company." She said afraid. "He is in the elevator..." she said and I nodded. Maxwell is an important client in our company, I walked outside to greet him. "Welcome Mr. Black, what a nice surprise." I greeted him the moment he walked out of the elevator. "I wish it was a great surprise." He said and I was afraid now, what is possibly wrong?
I gestured him to go inside my office. "What could be the problem?" I asked and he shook his head. He looked at me disappointed. "I knew your father, he was my son's friend... I am very disappointed and angry Ashton." He said. "When you came to me for help, I never said no... I put you in my son's place... I should have never done that." My heart was racing. What could be the reason he is acting like that.

"I don't understand," I said. "You won't be able to, I am sorry to tell you our deal is off, I will pay you as I am the one who is cutting this deal. It's over Ashton." He said and walked out. I fall on my chair. Alexandra walked inside. She was scared. "What happened?" She asked, "he cut the deal... and I don't freaking know the reason for that." I rested my head on my chair. "Get me all the financial team here... we need to discuss everything before I lose my company," I ordered, everyone, to gather in my office. "We lost a big client." I started saying.

"It's Mr. Black," I informed them and everyone was shocked. "So for now, I want to know how bad is our situation?" I asked and they all nodded. "Is he going to pay?" The director of the financial part asked. "Yes he will," I said and he nodded. "That gives us two months without difficulties. But after two months we will go broke! We need a new big client." He informed me. "I'll sell my penthouse and my jet..." I told him. "Add this to our account. Please try your best to get a higher price." I told him.

"Sir, we won't last two months.." an employee said, "what?" I asked him. "If Mr. Black called the deal off, how many clients will... they will think we are broke as he is the second client leaving us." He said reminding me of Dominic. He was the first one leaving due to my divorce as he blamed me, now I understand he is Dila's uncle. After he left some other client left too as they said they were loyal to Dominic.

"What are you suggesting?" I asked him. "We could last for two weeks if he pays, not two months... also your jet and penthouse would last another week, so it's three weeks." He said as he looked through the papers.

"Sir!" Alexandra rushed inside again. "There are three clients who left us..." she said terrified. I hold my head... what should I do? I couldn't think of anything. "Sir, our shares are dropping!" An employee shouted. "What should we do?!" They were looking at me. "You need to calm down!" Alexandra hissed.

I looked out the window... "we will fight for new clients, for now, get my jet and penthouse on sale." I told them and turned to look outside of my window. "Get me files of new clients. Be ready for an hour." I ordered, they nodded and went out. "Sir, talk to Dila. She would help.." I glanced at Alexandra. "Never... I would never talk to her for money." I told Alexandra, she nodded understanding.

"Brother!" Natalie walked inside with Derek. "I heard you are in trouble?" She asked me and I rolled my eyes. "Who told you?" I asked and she smirked. "My spy, now... do you need a lawyer, cause I got you one," she said pointing at Derek. "I don't need a lawyer, I'll handle it myself alright!" I said annoyed, I will handle it... I need to.

After work, I arrived home at midnight. I was so tired, I went to my penthouse to take the rest of my stuff, so many memories in here... memories of us. I walked inside, I haven't been here since I left her on a business trip. I looked around. Everything was clean. I went inside our bedroom, I remembered all the time we cuddled together. I remembered her coming out of the bathroom and rushing into the dressing room so I won't catch her... I sat down on her side, Her smell was gone.

I missed her so much, I can't bear without her. I need to make everything right.

My phone ranged, I saw Dila's calling me a video call. I answered it fast, "hey.." she started, "hi." I replied. "You okay?" She asked and I nodded. "Yeah, I am fine, why?" I asked her. "Nothing much." She said whispering. "You wanna see Xavier?" She asked me and I nodded. "I didn't want to disturb you," I said as I saw my baby sleeping peacefully.

"I called Natalie today." She started, "she said you are in some problems... do you need anything?" She asked me. "Are you worried about me?" I asked and heard silence. Then after a while, she spoke. "I am not, but I feel guilty that what is happening to you is because of me and I know how much you love your company-"

"I don't need your sympathy," I said angrily, I looked at my son one last time before hanging up. I am going to kill Natalie.

Dila's pov:

He hanged up on me. I should not have called him, he is so ..., Mr. Black came to dinner, I heard him tell Dominic that he ruined Ashton. And Dominic was happy about it, I never asked them to do that. I was sad that because of me he is going through a lot, but on the other hand, he did the same thing to me. He left me, they made fun of me in college. When I was pregnant, they said I am faking my pregnancy. Today, no one knows about Xavier. I am afraid for him. I know a lot of paparazzi caught some pictures of me. But we never let them near Xavier. I always ask uncle for protection.

What kills me now, is that I am sad for Ashton. He is the one who left, he is the one who broke my trust... he never really trusted me. I know that I still love him, I just want to rip my heart apart right now. He did this to himself not me. He should be in hell and I should not care.

My door opened and mom walked inside, I looked at her, "I knew you were awake, I couldn't sleep!" She whined looking at me. "Mom." I looked at her and she hugged me. "What are you thinking of right now?" She asked me. "What is keeping you and me up till this hour?" She questioned looking into my eyes. "I am going crazy, he is the one who left me yet, I am calling him to make sure he is okay... I hate this! I don't want to care." I said and she smiled. "You love him, but you hate what he did. You care for him but you want him to taste what happened to you..." she nodded. "Whenever your father hurt me not on purpose, like... he might tell me I am getting weight. I would hurt him back on purpose, I wouldn't cook for him and would make him sleep on the ground... not a couch saying his belly is getting bigger, the bed can't fit us anymore!" She said and I found myself laughing.

"What! It's real, I did this to him. He ended apologizing and buying ice cream... it was two in the morning... when we get Mason in my stomach." She smirked and I gasped. "That's where you need to stop!" I whined grossed and she laughed.

Dad peeked his head through the opened door. "There you are!" He said walking to my mother. "There I am, what's wrong?" She asked him. "What! I turned around to cuddle but what I found is air! I can't sleep without my pillow!" He whined. Mom raised an eyebrow.. "am I your pillow!" She hissed. "No, you are my love... but you took my pillow!" He said pointing at the pillow in her hand.

I found myself giggling, then laughing hard. "What!" They both said, I kept laughing. "Well, if you may... I want my princess to be with me in the same bed so I can sleep peacefully!" Dad said as he picked mom bridal style. "stop!" Mom hissed as he walked outside waving to me. I wished I had a relationship like that. Love never ends between them, I wish I had like this...

I took Xavier out of his mini bed and put him beside me on the bed, I cuddled with my little boy.

The next morning, I woke up feeling someone brushing my hair. I looked up to see Xavier playing focused on my hair as he talked with himself. "Baby, what are you doing," I said trying to get up to kiss him but he pushed my head down as he continued playing. I waited for him to finish but it was taking so much time, I slept again.

I heard someone talking, then Xavier cooing. "I wish I was with you son..." I heard Ashton said.

"Ooooh, ugghh," Xavier responded giggling. "I wish I never trusted mom, I wish I trusted your mother more. I wish I questioned her first, I wish I asked her... I shouldn't doubt our love together..." he was saying... am I dreaming! I opened my eyes, Xavier had my phone in his lap. He was smiling at the camera as he pressed on the screen. "Xavier.," I called and he looked at me, He pushed the phone to me. "You needed something?" I asked Ashton. "I wanted to apologize for yesterday, I shouldn't have talked to you in that tone... I just don't want you to think I am talking to you for money or anything." He said and I nodded. "That sounded familiar, remember?" I asked as I referred to the times I told him I didn't want him to think I am after his money.

"Dila, I am sorry." He said, "I need to go bye." I said and cut the call. I looked at Xavier who holds his hand up for me to pick him up. I did and put him in my lap, "what babe? You love your daddy?" I asked and he squealed. "You want to stay with him?" I asked again and he rested his head on my chest. Josh walked in and he glared at me. "It's late! Why are you not up... the dean is calling both of us to his office..." he said and I whined.

"What does he want?" I asked and Josh smiled. "He said we are very brilliant students so he is going to let us graduate early." He said seriously. "Oh! Really!!!" I said happily. "NO! He called dad and we need to go now get your.... butt ready." He said watching his language in front of Xavier. I glared at him.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I know there is a lot of mistakes I am sorry for them... I am not a professional but I am aiming for that...

Hope you enjoyed reading... I'll try to be faster and make you satisfied...

Till next chapter

~J

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 153 22
Sequel book to 𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 The book that hopefully ties the two broken hearts back together. Will this end in happily ever after? Or will...
3.5K 82 23
"How am I supposed to trust him again?" Roger Thomas and Annalise Harrison were a normal couple. They loved each other like any other young couple...
12.5K 1.1K 20
THE SECOND BOOK OF BROKEN PIECES. Thank you for your patience on waiting for the continual of Broken Pieces. This is the second book and we pick up...
5.1M 117K 55
New release! (( This book is a sneak peek at what is now available on Amazon and FREE on Kindle Unlimited! There are 5 chapters available for you to...