My favorite Smut/Fluff parts...

By BL00DYS11MP

Dang that's a long title But yeah basically what I said. My basically getting parts from chapters from my fav... More

⚠️Disclaimer⚠️
Adrinette sin (not my story)
Adrinette Fluff(Not my story)
Adrinette Sin(Not my story)
LadyNoir sin FINALLY!!!(Still not my story)
LadyNoir sin/Adrientte fluff(Nottttt myyyyy storyyyyy)
Adrinette sin(NOT.MY.STORY)
Adrientte sin(AHEM AHEM THIS IS NOT MY STORY)
Adrientte sin(COUGH COUGH NOT MY STORY COUGH)
Chloe x Sabrina and Adrien x Marinette sin?!(Not my story)
Marichat sin(Great story but its not mine)
1K?!
Marichat (not my story)
Heyyyyy
Adrien + Marinette (n0t me story baes)
Adrien + Kagami + Luka (Not my story)
Marinette + Luka + Adrien (Not my story)
Adrientte Fluff to cool yall horny fucks down (not my story)
Quick Question
Adrien + Marinette Fluff (Not my story)
Adrien + Marinette (Not my story)
WHAT THE FUCKKKKK
LadyNoir fluff/angst (not my story)
Adrien + Marinette + Kagami sin (not my story)
Adrien + Marinette Sin (not my story)
Kagmai + Adrien + Marinette NOT MY STORY
Adrien + Marinette NOT MY STORY
Adrien + Marinette and i think ladynoir NOT MY STORY
Ladybug + Adrien NOT MY STORY
Any Request?
...
Adrien+Marinette sin (not my story)
Adrien + Marinette sin (not my story)
Adrien + Marinette sin (Not my story)
Misterbug + Marintte sin (not my story)
PIRATE Adrien + Marinette (not my story)
Adrien x Marinette (not my story)
Love square NOT MY STORY
Adrien + Marinette (not my story)
Ladybug + Adrien NOT Y STORY
Ladybug + Chatblanc (not my story)
Marinette + Adrien + Chat Noir (Not my story)
LadyNoir sin (not my story)
Adrien + Marinette sin (not my story)
Adrien + Marinette FLUFF MUHAHAHAHA CLEAN YOUR MINDS (not my story)
MariChat FLUFF AGAIN HAHA (im enjoying this btw not my story)
Adrien + Marinette not my story
Adrien + Marinette with a hint of marichat and ladynoir
Hawky's Redemption
Adrien+Marinette sin (not my story)
Chat Noir x Marinette sin (not my story)
Adrien x Marinette sin (not my story)
Chat Noir/Adrien +Marinette (not my story)
Adrien + Marinette (not my story)
Quick Question
Luka + Marinette sin-ish (not my story)
Adrien + Marinette sin (not my story)
Adrien+Marinette sin (not my story)
Adrien + Marinette (not my story)
Adrien + Marinette sin (not my story)
Marinette + Chat Noir (not my story)
Felix+Marinette sin (not my story)
Multimouse + Viperion sin (not my story)
Marinette + Kagami sin (not my story)
Marinette + Adrien sin (not my story)
Adrien + Marinette Family Fluff (not my story)
Adrien + Marinette + Whole class? Sin (not my story)
Adrien + Marinette Sin (not my story)
Adrien + Marinette crack (not my story)
Chat Noir + Marinette + Luka sin (not my story)
Adrien + Marinette fluff (not my story)
Adrien + Marinette sin (not my story)
Marinette + Kagami sin (not my story)
Luka + Adrien fluff (not my story)
Update
ONE MORE THING
Quick Update
Adrien + Marinette Sin (not my story)

Adrinette Fluff(Not my story)

17.6K 127 99
By BL00DYS11MP

Hey! More Adrinette fluff from they same story XD they just came out with anew chapter here is the link: https://archiveofourown.org/works/19793959/chapters/66591541 also sorry I did not update last night, I was still stuck on homework and then it was 12am so I listen to Ariana Grande's new album ekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!! Go stream it ;) Lol im on my lunch break right now so I think I will publish 2 or 3 chapters right now and maybe more today since its FRIYAY!!! Anyway imma stop being annoying enjoy! Also I would right this a 3/10 there are some sin-ish jokes (barely any) but it is mostly fluff and Adrien talking about his early life problems.

Adrien had just finished his Mandarin lesson when he got the call from Chloe.

"Hey Chlo, what's up?" He asked as he mindlessly flipped through a magazine on his lap.

"Nothing much. Thought I'd check in on you." She said but he could tell by her voice that she was calling with ulterior motives. "So...you feeling okay?"

"Okay how?" he asked, suspicious, "If there's something you want to know, Chloe, just ask me."

"Are you feeling that way again?" She sighed, "I know that the last time we talked about this we were twelve but you seem kind of off lately."

"I don't know why you would think that. I'm fine." Adrien said. His mind flashed back to his conversation with Lila in the car. Lila was out Marinette today. Adrien glanced back at the picture of his girlfriend on his desk. "Did Marinette ask you to call me?"

"What? Dupain-Cheng? Call me? That's ridiculous!" Chloe stated in her totally believable voice of indignation, "Why would I ever talk to your little bakery girlfriend when I have much more important things to do with my time?"

"Chloe, you're a terrible liar." Adrien grinned but it quickly fell, "You and Marinette have also been getting along better lately so it's not out of the realm of possibility that you can now hold a mature conversation with her. Now please, did she tell you to check on me?"

"Of course not!" Chloe was sticking to her guns.

"Chloe..."

"Fine. She called me. Lila told her something that you apparently told her and now they're both worried and frankly so am I. Is something going on? You have to tell me if there is."

"Nothing like that. I was talking to Lila and trying to empathize with her and it brought back some painful memories." Adrien said. "But I swear that was it. I'm not having those thoughts again. I swear."

"Then I think you had better let the other girls in your life know. I know it's hard to talk about and maybe you don't think it applies anymore since you're like sixteen now but..." There was a long pause on Chloe's end as she thought of what to say. "Marinette is the goodiest goodie two-shoes on the face of the planet. If there's anyone that you can talk to about this stuff it'll be her. So, y'know, do that."

"Told you you were warming up to her." That satisfied dorky grin was back on Adrien's face and it bled into his voice.

"Only because I don't need her calling me up every time you get a frowny face." Chloe protested. No matter how much she was actually progressing she was still reluctant to completely leave the safety blanket of superiority she had held for so long.

After a beat Chloe's voice turned softer. "She loves you for you. You don't need to be scared about telling her."

"I know. Thanks for calling, Chloe. I'll talk to Marinette about this, I promise."

"Good. Now I got to get back to my homework. A certain goodie goodie guilted me into giving Sabrina a break."

"Well you really should be doing your own homework." Adrien stated.

"Yes! So I've heard!" Chloe shouted, "I will do the work. Goodbye."

"Bye, Chloe." Adrien hung up.

He really hadn't met for what he had said in front of Lila to get back to Marinette. Then again maybe it shouldn't have surprised him. Lila was concerned about him to some extent. At least enough to mention it Marinette.

He pondered over whether to call Marinette now but decided it was better done face to face. Instead he sent her a quick texting thanking her for her concern and an assurance that there is nothing for her to worry over. The rest of the evening before dinner was spent sending texts back and forth with his girlfriend. He asked to hang out the following day just the two of them. He would give her the answers she wanted but it was going to have to wait till tomorrow at least.

Adrien knew that he could have shared this with her earlier and maybe should have but before last week it hadn't been a concern of his. Like Chloe had said, he hadn't had any of those sorts of thoughts since he was twelve. Still, that didn't mean that he should keep such a difficult part of his life from the girl that he loves. All she ever wanted to do was help. He couldn't begrudge her that.

The next day Marinette came over to his house. He was technically on house arrest but with enough begging to Nathalie she let him have Marinette over for one hour.

"Afternoon, sunshine," Marinette kissed him as she entered the mansion, "You gonna let me in on what is going on in that big, blonde head of yours now?"

"I am. We'll talk in my room." He grabbed her hand as they started climbing the stairs.

"Keep the doors open." Nathalie said as they got to Adrien's room.

"I will." Adrien left the tiniest crack open on his door. "Good thing she didn't specify how wide it had to be." Adrien sat down on the couch with Marinette.

Marinette stretched out so her head was resting on his lap. Adrien wound a hand through her hair to play with the soft black tresses. For a minute they stayed that way not saying a word. Adrien didn't want to have the conversation he knew was coming. He just wanted to lay here with his girlfriend and take an afternoon nap. Alas, it was not to be.

"So, what is it you wanted to talk to me about?" Marinette asked after a spell. "Does it have to do with the nightmares?"

"No. It's not that." Adrien assured her, "I know that Lila must have said something to you the other day about me. The whole hollow thing. I want you to know that it really isn't an issue for me anymore I was just relating to her that I understood her a little better than maybe she thought."

"Okay. But when were you ever in a position to be able to relate to Lila like that? I only mean that in all the time I've known you you've never mentioned anything like this before." Marinette touched his cheek, "Whether it is relevant to how you feel now I want to hear about it."

Adrien took a deep breath. "Did you know that I had a lot of health problems as a kid?"

"You never told me that."

"It goes back a long time to before I was even born." He gently curled a lock of her hair through his fingers, "Mom and father had trouble conceiving and were told it may be impossible for them to have a child. Then when they got pregnant with me it was looked at like a miracle but even then they were worried they may lose me. The months went by and I ended up being born prematurely. I weighed barely above three pounds and stayed in the hospital for a long time before I could come home."

"That must have been terrifying for them."

"It was. My parents were really worried for my health and growing up I seemed to attract disease so anytime I went out I got sick like the next day."

"Is that why they kept you inside all the time?"

"Partially."

"I always wondered why you never got to go anywhere. I know your dad is overprotective but I never understood why your mom went along with it."

"She was just as scared for me as father was. Father got worse after mom went missing. But before that mom and him kept me inside for my own good. You see, when I was a kid my parents knew it was important for me to be around other kids. So they scheduled playdates at the house for me to socialize. That's how I met Chloe. There were tons of other kids that came and went over the years that I never saw again. I didn't know why until I was around seven, I think. The parents of the kids I was supposed to be friends with were using their kids an excuse to get close to my parents. So my parents took me out of that circle and only ever let me play with Chloe since they knew and were genuine friends with the Bourgeois family."

"Those people sound like jerks."

"They were. That's why my parents kept me so secluded from the world. In their eyes they were protecting me from people who would only use me. They were also keeping me safe from contact diseases. The older I got though my immune system finally toughened up. I wanted to go out and meet new people. I was sure that I could tell those that would use me from those that wouldn't. Father really didn't want me to go to public school and mom was still worried about my health. It wasn't until I turned twelve that it looked like they were going to let me go out more."

"Then your mom went missing." Marinette concluded.

"Yep." He nodded, "And all those dreams got turned to dust. I mourned and waited and debated whether if it was actually safe for me to go out into the world but I knew I couldn't keep hiding at home terrified of the unknown. That's when I ran away to go to school. Father at long last gave in and that's how we got here."

"How does that relate back to what you told Lila?"

"Cause whenever I was around these kids and their parents they weren't real. They were putting on this act to get close to me for their own ends. I acted not like myself when they were around too. None of it was ever real. I hated it. I felt hollow. It felt like none of these people were actually interested in me. They were only interested in what I could do for them."

"Adrien..." Marinette sat up and threw her arms around his neck holding him close. "I'm so sorry."

"It was a bad time in my life. Even after I only went to hanging out with Chloe I still got these thoughts about how sad or confused I was. Chloe had to assure me at least once a day that we were real friends and that she wasn't going anywhere. I was scared that when I started going to public school that it would happen all over again but you all surprised me. You were genuine with me. You all wanted to be friends with me and not what I could do for you. You can ask Chloe, after my first week at school I couldn't stop smiling and bouncing around because I finally had real friends. Not that Chloe isn't a real friend but you get the idea."

"Is that why you were so adamant about not wanting to take a chance on Lila when I suggested it?"

"I knew what her game was. She was only using me and suddenly I was an unhappy seven year old boy again wondering why all my friends didn't really like me. It made me so angry and I didn't want to see you fall into that same trap." He pulled back to cradle her face in his hands, "It seems I was worried for nothing though. Feels like you can turn anyone around."

"I'm not so sure about that. I don't think I could talk Hawkmoth around to stop being a terrorist or get your cousin to not be a raging dickhead."

"Geez,"

"I do not like Felix. I don't care if he is your cousin, I do not like him!" Marinette started to seethe.

"Calm down, doodle bug." Adrien kissed her forehead, "Do you feel better knowing everything?"

"I do. I think I understand you even better now." She tucked her head under his chin. "Thanks for opening to me."

"Of course. I love you." He pulled a blanket off from the back of the couch and wrapped it around them.

Marinette giggled slightly. "I don't think I'll ever get tired of hearing that."

"It's a good thing I'll never get tired of saying it. I love you. I love you so much."

"I love you even more." Marinette snuggled closer. Her eyes were fixed on the windows. Gentle flakes of snow falling down to nest on the already blanketed streets below.

He meant for it to be a quick little peck on her temple. But one kiss turned into another and another until he was peppering the side of her faces in kisses. She laughed and squirmed in his lap trying to get away but she was locked in by his arms and the blanket. "You goof! Quit it!"

"What? You saying you don't like when I kiss you?" He continued on with a wide smile.

"You know what you're doing!" She freed an arm and tried to push his face back but he was quicker and grabbed her hand. "Adrien!"

"What am I doing?" He blinked those big green eyes at her like the innocent little lamb he pretended to be. "Showering my girlfriend in attention? Is that not what you want?"

"No. But maybe try a different kind of attention."

"Oh," he felt his face go a little red, "Do you mean like a proper kiss or...?"

Marinette grinned, her own face going a tad pink before leaning in closer and melding her lips to his. "I meant cuddling but I like your idea better." She whispered against his lips.

He leaned in again this time kissing her along her jaw and down to her neck. He really hoped he was doing this right. He released Marinette's hand and she immediately wound it into his hair holding him closer. Okay, this was going better than he expected. He trailed back up to kiss her on the mouth again when the bedroom door banged open.

"I said to keep the doors open, young man." Nathalie stood in the doorway with her arms crossed.

"Nathalie!" Adrien was mortified, "Not now!"

"Keep it PG in here, kids." She warned, "And keep the door open." She walked away.

Marinette broke down in laughter at Adrien's beet red face. Adrien rolled his eyes. "How is it when I want people in this house to ignore me, they don't?"

I love the last part Adrien is SOOOO cute. I hope you enjoy that as much as I did! I will be uploading sin after this so look out for that! the full story is called For Better or Worse by Cameo cat here is the full story: https://archiveofourown.org/works/19793959/chapters/46862263 See you very soon my potatoes!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 3.9K 35
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024
871K 46K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
641K 30.5K 54
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
103K 2K 34
He was a fuckboy .. But she was a sweet, shy and kind-hearted girl .... She knew he was a fuckboy but she fell for him . ( He was a red flag but she...