๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐“๐„ ๐†๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๏ฟฝ...

By k-kirstein

"๐‡๐Ž๐–'๐’ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ,๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ’ ๐˜๐„๐ ๐„๐€๐‚๐‡ ๐ƒ๐€๐˜" "๐–๐‡๐„๐ ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐ˆ ๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐“" ----เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ i... More

Ah Shit, Here we go Again
HEY HEY HEY! A Job you say?
Cookies
Hackers and Heroes
Just Flying By
Two Birds
His Emotions
Excuse her for being Antisocial
His Shirt
Kiddie Table part 1
Kiddie Table part 2
Kiddie Table part 3
Waiting
Cooking by the Book
Girly Habits
A Whole Ass Mood
His lip corners
Bumpy Falls and Cuts
That Boy Sus
What's worse than a rapist? A child. No.
Cats Out of the Bag
Surprise
Lipstick ๐Ÿˆ
His Problem ๐Ÿ‹
Toddler Time + Sprout
By The Minute
Segsy ๐Ÿ‹
Five Brands On Aisle Five
Answered With Pee
Like A Puzzle
Shiny Buns
Ah Yes This ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘Œ
His Rules
Kai's Spree Deal ๐Ÿ‹
Wishing On Stars
The Spicy Answering Chisaki ๐Ÿˆ
She's Eri shes seven, and She's learning how to read, maybe...
Eri Chisaki
Moanday with Daddy ๐Ÿ‹
One Free Ticket to Crazy Zoo
Black Stick
The S is not Silent
I Need Loyalty
Living Hell Brought Angels
Tiny Pinky Promise
Beautiful
Attention from Mommy ๐Ÿˆ
Oooo A Working Man
What the โœจfawk โœจ
Steps
Mini Voices
Yes To The Dress
Mr. and Mrs.
Life ๐Ÿ‹

Fumihiro Saves the Day

899 37 227
By k-kirstein

More little cute fluff before da babies come and the wedding ideas WiNk wOnK. I'm sorry if you don't like kid crushes? Enjoy ~
__________________________________

The next months came struck like lightning bolts in your life. The day getting closer and closer to the moment where you felt like you were going to pop. Other conflicts soon building up with life in general and preparations.

Laying in bed was the best feeling ever. Your body sinking into the comfortable warm cushion with the blanket messily draped over your oddly warm temperature. The night was fresh and calm to everyone's liking.

It was a great sleep. That's what everyone would have said, you were the odd one out.

It WOULD have been a good night if there wasn't not one, but TWO demon babies inside of you. Constantly moving around and loosing focus to your drifting away pleasure.

Instead of a cool and calm night, you had a horrible heated and rampaging night as the babies kept moving. You felt your stomach skin pull every time and it felt all mushy.

You groaned feeling the suns rays hit your black eye bagged face. "Oh god when are these babies going to stop." You held your head complaining.

Over the rapidly moving time you were now seven months in pregnancy. Your stomach had grew to the point were it was plain on looking swollen.

The moving feeling had calmed down but there was still some squirming opening your stomach skin.

"Why don't you two stop?" You asked the unborn humans inside of you. Pressing your hand against your stretched stomach, you felt them calm down. Also feeling a few tiny finger tips in the process.

The feeling caused your face to soften up. "Aww I can't wait for you both to come out, my little boy and girl." You smiled softly.

Another image came into your mind, the man who made this all happen.

Kai was peacefully snoring lightly besides you sprawled on your shared bed.

"Must be nice to be the guy." You tried to scoot closer to him. Why couldn't they get pregnant? A women's life is already hard. You thought internally, giggling on the outside.

You touched his brown locks, swishing them out of his forehead that was bothering his closed eyes.

His mouth was slightly agape letting the clam breath fall on your hand.

"Thank you Kai." You whispered giving his cheek a little kiss, your big melon stomach leaving a minor small space between your two bodies.

The male moved feeling your touch. His eyelashes fluttered open to reveal sleepy half lidded golden yellow eyes that met yours.

"I-I thought you were asleep." You laughed lightly, a pink blush displayed on your face. "There's no need to blush about this my love." He laughed whole heartedly in a scratchy morning voice.

He smiled seeing your eyes dart away from his for a split second. His big soft hand landed to rub your cheek as he placed a sweet kiss on your lips.

"That's besides the point. Why are you saying thank you all of a sudden my love?" Kai asked with a softened look held upon his face.

You playfully rolled your eyes at him. "What, is it illegal to all of a sudden say thank you?" You asked with a gasp at the end as Kai fixed himself to make your bodies as close as possible.

He deeply chuckled pushing some of your fallen messy hair away. "I never said it was illegal. Though it is illegal for you to still look sexy seven months pregnant. I can't make love to you anymore, these babies are going to be the death of me if I don't get to be inside you soon." Kai smirked swiping his tongue across your lip, inserting an inch of his wet muscle inside.

You felt embarrassed again and buried your head a little in the crook of his neck. "If anything they are going to be the death of me first. But just imagine when they are here, it's going to be a miracle." You smiled feeling the babies move inside you.

Kai smirked gently at you. "I'll willing to wait as long as it takes for them to come then. I can't wait for our family to grow and make more memories. Are you sure you don't want a million kids like you once said my love?" He asked giving you another light loving kiss.

"Of course not! Three is just fine right now!" You said with an angry pout. "Oh for right now really? I missed my stubborn fiancée. In a few months, my hot amazing wife." He chuckled caressing your plump waist carefully.

You shook your head with a smile playing on your lips at his words. "Definitely not in a few months. It's going to take forever for my body to get back in it's regular shape. Plus now, I'm going to have stretch marks." You complained clinging onto Kai.

He sighed hearing your words. "I don't want to hear that negativity about the beautiful women laying next to me. I could wait a whole eternity just to wait and marry you, not that I would. I could care less if you have one hundred stretch marks, I love you inside and out. From all these places." Kai firmly said placing a kiss on your head.

"I love you in this place." He said kissing your forehead.

"I love you right here too." He kissed both of your cheeks. You giggled feeling his lips all over your face.

"I definitely love you here." He kissed your collarbone, you held back a moan.

"I also adore you here." He kissed along your jawline making your breath hitch.

"I love you all along here." He trailed kisses along your arm smothering it deeply.

"Kai." You couldn't help but laugh at his gestures. "Don't laugh, I'm not not finished yet." He chuckled tilting his head down to face your stomach.

He lifted up your shirt to lie on the curve of your big stomach.

"I love the two babies we created together, my little boy and girl that are growing bigger in your stomach." He kissed your stomach carefully feeling movement.

"I would go further but I don't want to hurt the person that made my life brighter again. I love my beautiful, pretty, gorgeously stunning women. Y/n L/n. Now that I put that ring and you haven't had any second thoughts, which I hope you don't, your a soon to be a Chisaki." He said before leaving a final passionate kiss on your lips.

You kissed back into his hot touch. Kai's tongue grazed over your lip. You opened your mouth just a centimeter wide and his tongue slipped in.

His wet muscle didn't waste time to explore his new territory. Kai's tongue felt like it went deep down your tongue.

As you two cherished a heated kiss, the males hands were still on your plump waist because of the babies. His slender fingers teased down to play with your ass.

A sudden main came from your lips as Kai's tongue nibbled on yours. A string of saliva was forming to fall at the corner of your mouth in the intimate kiss.

"I've changed my mind about waiting on the babies and wedding. I want our kids to come out so we can take care of them together. I want to have the wedding and honeymoon so I can rip your dress off and go feral in you." He groaned leaving the kiss for some oxygen.

He faced down at you, seeing you breathing heavily for air. "You're going to have to wait. This time your using protection when we do." You raised your eyebrows at him.

Taking his rough big hand in your smaller one, you placed it on your stomach. "Not that our little babies are a mistake, you just should've been more careful when pulling out several times Kai Chisaki." You exaggerated the word with a stern look.

Kai clucked his tongue. "Those several times were amazing for us am I not correct. You seemed to enjoy every second of it." Kai smashes his lips onto yours again and squeezed your ass tight causing a moan to travel down his throat.

There was a movement on yours and Kai's intertwined legs. Kai continued to ravage your mouth with his and keep your body close.

The feeling rubbed against you two at the edge of the bed. You pulled away from Kai's messy kiss, lifting your head slightly above to see your legs.

Your eyes widened in horror at the little girl with long platinum hair holding on tight to each of your legs.

Staring at her face closer her eyelashes kept moving, but her eyes were still shut as if pressured to. Eri had snuck into your shared room in the middle of the night and went to sleep there all night.

Right now, she was at the edge of the bed ready to fall off. "Kai grab Eri before she completely falls off!" You yelled at the male who was staring at you with a calm demeanor.

You tried to get up yourself but another cramp just hit at your body that shook.

"Shit." Kai cursed with widened golden yellow orbs pained in worry. He let go of you and crawled at the edge of the bed, catching his daughter just in time before she met her doom.

Screw that, before he met his doom with you if Eri had fallen. He wouldn't hear the end of your lesson.

"Hold me tight daddy!" Eri screeched holding on for dear life to Kai. He pulled her back in bed with you two, Eri plopped on Kai's chest as he lay back.

"I knew you weren't asleep you little rascal!" You squeezed Eri's nose with a sly smile. "I was scared you saw my eyes mommy! I didn't want to open them!" The little girl giggled and squirmed in her dads arms.

Kai chuckled letting his daughter loose on the bed. Eri wanted to act like an animal, but she was disciplined enough to know to take care of you and her soon to be siblings.

"My cheeky little princess. Why were laying on mommy and daddy's feet." Kai asked the chubby cheeked girl in between you both.

Eri put on a sad pout. "I-I wanted to protect mommy. I had a b-bad dream that you and mommy were crying b-because of the babies. I don't want to see you cry." Eri said with enormous red eyes, as if staring into your soul cutely.

You felt emotional again seeing your daughter's expression. "Don't cry my baby. Daddy and I will only cry when we see you cry, so you need to be brave for us and the babies. Like the new famous hero Eri!" You tickled her hearing the bubbly giggles.

"Okay mommy! I'll be a hero for daddy and the babies too!" Eri brightly smiled, her happy aura filling the room once again.

Thinking of the two babies on your way bigger stomach than before, Eri carefully placed her two tiny hands on your half bare stomach with the shirt, and pressed her ear.

You and Kai both stared at your little sunshine with kind loving eyes. Eri listened inside your stomach and heard water moving, and a kick went into her ear.

"Ouch! Bad baby boy or girl, you need to be nice see?" She rubbed yourself stomach carefully with her smooth hands, the babies movement following it.

"Be nice to mommy because I love her and don't ever ever want her to go away. I still wanted two brothers, not a sister." Eri said with a peaking glare at your stomach.

A laugh escaped your lips as you rubbed her chubby cheek. "It's okay Eri. Now you are going to have a sister, so we can be even bigger bosses to daddy and your brother when they get here." You smiled at the little girl who was now peppier.

"Mhm mommy. Daddy's going to be in trouble." She snickered and glanced at her dad who gave her a sly look.

"I wanna see your shiny ring too mommy! It's so pretty! You're so pretty mommy!" Eri grabbed your hand to look at the diamonds in pure awe. "She is pretty isn't she." Kai chuckled twisting a lock of your h/c in his finger.

Eri gasped letting go of your hand. "Oh no! Mommy, daddy we have to go to school! You have to take me so I can learn with my friends!" Eri gripped both of your wrists pleading on the bed with a bounce.

You shook your head with a sigh. "Well I guess it's time for school. We can always arrive a little early." You patted her head and kissed it.

Eri's red eyes lit up like a billion stars. "Yay! I want to get really all by myself!" She kissed her dads cheek along with your nose and stomach.

"Well that's going to be some interesting fashion choices." You laughed holding Kai's strong arm to help you get up.

"Y/n, why did you say thank you earlier?" Kai curiously said leaning his chin from behind your shoulder.

You sighed knowing her wouldn't let it go. "Kai. I meant thank you for letting me into your life, your heart. I wouldn't have been here at all if you didn't accept me. So thank you so much, I love you." You whispered the words out.

A sweet smile tugged upon Kai's lip corners. He stood up the the wobbly bed and bent his head over to look at you.

"Thank you too, I know I can be a child at times. I'll always love you." He kissed you in a weird position. With his bottom lip on your top and your top lip on his bottom.

Eri soon came in the room with tangled hair, a rainbow threw up on her.

_________________

"Watch and pay attention to your teacher in class my smart cookie. Tell us all about your day when you get back." You blew Eri a kiss because you couldn't crouch down.

"Ask your teacher for help and work hard." Kai kissed Eri's cheek and stood up next to you again.

Her giddy friends appeared. "Eri let's go!" Hinata and Fumihiro pulled her. The colorful haired boy with a blush.

Mina giggled while Haru looked at the scene. Vovok has also been running to Eri.

You turned and saw your sister waving goodbye. You smiled and returned the gesture.

A tiny hand pulled on your pinky. Facing down you saw blue eyes and dark hair.

Kageyama was staring up at you.

"Oh hello." You smiled at the boy who blushed. "Um- you're really pretty Eri's mommy!" He quickly said giving you a flower.

Your eyes widened as you took it. "Wow, thank you." You smelled the flower and patted his head as he joined Eri's group.

Kai's mouth hung open as the bell rang and kids walked to class. "Oh let's go look for more baby things Kai! And names on the way!" You smiled dragging a speechless Kai away.

It was recess time for Eri and the rest of the classes. The playground was a chaotic circus. The slide was the most full, and it was Eri's turn.

"Go Eri! I'm waiting for you!" Fumihiro giggled at the bottom of the slide. Eri waved at him from above and let her smile burst.

A kid was growing impatient from behind her. "Ugh just go already you dumbo." The girl pushed Eri to tumble down the slide.

"O-owie. I-I hurt m-my knee." Eri sniffled as she saw her ripped pants with a scrap.

"Eri!" Fumihiro moved her out of the way as the girl who pushed her came crashing down the slide.

He glared at her seeing Eri hurt on the ground. She looked back at him and stuck her tongue out with crossed arms.

"You're a big meany! A bully! You need to share and wait your turn selfish!" He yelled at her sitting next to Eri on the ground, away from the ruckus on the slide.

"I'm not selfish! She was in the way taking up play time!" The girl scoffed with an angry look back at Eri.

The red eyed girl shrunk back holding Fumihiro tight with tears wanting to spill.

"Go away loser! Leave her alone!" Fumihiro yelled and turned away. The girl spit and skipped away seeing them.

"I'm sorry, are you hurt Eri? Are you okay?" Fumihiro asked all kind and concerned.

Eri sniffled and held her tiny cut. "N-no I just got a little cut. I-I'm okay. Thank you Fumihiro." She smiled again and kissed his cheek as he helped her up.

The boy blushed cherry pink. "Y-your welcome. Don't worry Eri I'll be your hero and protect you!" He hugged her tight as they both smiled in the packed outdoors.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 4.8K 65
(Y/n) lived in an underground family during her whole life, and to avoid a huge war between two of the biggest gangs of Japan, she is forced to marry...
912 47 20
Dabi x male villain reader. ๊’’๊€ค๊‚- (๊‚ฆ๊Ž‡ ๊๊ˆค ๊๊ณ๊“„๊€ค๊‚ฆ๊ˆค, ๊ณ๊€๊๊‹ช๊…๊‚, ๊‚ฆ๊‹ช ๊ณ๊’’๊๊€ค๊Žญ) ๊Œƒ๊‚ ๊๊€ท๊Žญ๊€ค๊Œš๊Œš๊€ค๊Œƒ๊’’๊‚ ๊‚ฆ๊‹ช ๊Œš๊€Ž๊Œš๊“„๊๊€ค๊ˆค๊๊Œƒ๊’’๊‚
224K 8K 14
He was supposed to watch over you for a few hours...but he decided to keep you. "Don't tell anyone about your quirks." Your mother said.- You told Ov...
99.3K 4.5K 32
"๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ, ๐˜‹๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ญ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜š๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ." You were no one, nobody. Just one in a millio...