Obsession // Taehyung Fanfict...

By MysticTalia

My life has been a serious of failed relationships and heartbreaks. Somehow, every guy I date, ends up leavi... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Marshmallow-break-up-Mochaccino
Chapter 2 - The missing EX
Chapter 3 - The Darkness beneath
Chapter 4 - Little monster
Chapter 5 - They boy I thought I knew
Chapter 6 - Lost
Chapter 7 - As dark as I am
Chapter 8 - Because you're mine
Chapter 9 - The Way You Make Me Feel
Chapter 10 - Tell Me To Stop
Chapter 11 - Tied Up
Chapter 13 - Catch me when I fall
Chapter 14 - The Game
Chapter 15 - You can try
Chapter 16 - Same old new
Chapter 17 - Tears
Chapter 18 - As radiant as the sun
Chapter 19 - The dance
Chapter 20 - The boy who deserves love
Chapter 21- Family
Chapter 22 - All I'll ever need
Chapter 23 - Dark reflection
Chapter 24- My brother's girl
Chapter 25 - Blood and Family
Chapter 26- Forever starts now

Chapter 12 - Surrender

1.5K 53 1
By MysticTalia

The reaction I hope to get...

(Sorry for taking ages to post another chapter... But hopefully this chapter will make you forgive me. )

I watched him take of his shirt. 

There was no haste to his movements and I couldn't rip my eyes away from the way his fingers undid button after button, revealing his marvelous chest. 

I had seen it more than once: those wide shoulders, the pronounced collarbones, the muscly chest and his abs, chiseled like they had been formed my Michelangelo himself. 

He was perfection. 

How in the world had I never been struck dumb by how attractive he was?

You had, you just ignored it, a voice in my whispered. 
And it was true. 

Taehyung had always been attractive in my eyes, but seeing him now, his expression burning through me as he watched me watch him- it was such a different experience. 

He slipped his now opened shirt off of his shoulders, smiling down at me. 
I was still lying tied up on the bed while he knelt in front of me. 

"Every day since I met you, I had hoped you would look at me like you do right now."
I swallowed hard. He sounded like he still couldn't believe this was real. 

Neither could I. 

He reached out and pulled me in a sitting position in front of him, then gently stroke back my long black hair. It was such a change of attitude, I was rendered speechless yet again. 

Who knew that someone you had spend almost every day with for the last couple of years could still surprise you that much. 

His voice, just like his touch were soft and low, but the words he was saying- they were not. 

"I'm gonna fuck you, Y/N. I'm going to make you beg and scream and forget your own name. I'm gonna show you just how much torture you've put me through all these years."

My breath caught and my body shivered as I saw his eyes change from dream-like to utterly ravenous. 

"Tae, wha-" He again shushed me with a finger. 

"You don't get to talk, Y/N. And don't forget, you asked for this."

He held my eyes as he caressed down my shoulders, my arms, then my waist and finally played with the rim of my skirt.

I knew what he was going to do and that there as no way to stop him. 
I really had asked for this, hadn't I? 
But was I ready?
Could anyone ever be ready for someone like Taehyung?

He pulled both my skirt and my panties  down slowly, my heart racing and my body heating once more as I felt his hands stroke over my now naked ass. 

I was now completely naked and I shivered, but not because I was cold. 
It was like waiting for something uninventable. 
Something you're not sure if it is the best fucking thing in the world, or a scary monster about to eat you alive. 

Or maybe both...

The thought made my adrenaline spike, my breathing quickening under Taehyung's heated gaze as he took in my body. 

His to play. 

His to do with as he pleased. 

That's what I saw in his eyes. 

He wasn't smiling anymore, and all traces of gentleness or softness gone from his features. 

He let out a deep growl- then pulled me towards him, a hand around my waist as I slammed into his hard chest. 

I moaned into his mouth as he kissed me. Deep, world-ending kind of kisses like he wanted to claim every part of my body an soul. 

He sat himself back, taking me with him so I was straddling him. I felt his erection through his pants. And just like last time, the fear of what it actually meant shot through me, clearing my head for a second. 

I drew away. "Taehyung, hold on a second."

 "Y/N" he immediately said, like he hadn't even considered my words. 
"If you wont shut up, I will make you."

"But-" 

In the blink of an eye I found myself back on my stomach, his entire body weighing on mine, his mouth hot against my ear as he growled. 

"You need to learn to listen to me when I tell you something Y/N."

Then something wrapped around my mouth and was fastened on the back of my head. His tie, I realized, but couldn't say out loud anymore. 

He wasn't joking around. 

"Now," he whispered and I knew he was grinning again. "Shall we continue?" 

I was turned yet again and stared up into his face before he lowered himself, kissing my skin everywhere. 

I forgot all my doubts. 
He licked, sucked and worshipped me as I became undone under his touch. Somehow, he knew all the right places to drive me crazy- to make me moan again and whimper as shivers of pleasure rippled over me. 

I actually let out a scream when he lowered his mouth where his fingers had been earlier, his tongue lashing out over my entrance and my back arched.

All I could think was: more, closer, more. 
There was nothing else as I wriggled on the bed, unable to tell him what he was doing to me- what I wanted. 

Then he came up and lay his hand against my throat. In such a short time, I had already gotten used to the feeling- craved it even. 

It felt like I was his, and no one else had a right to me but him. 

"I could do this all night: seeing you like this, hearing your moans."
He was so close that I saw myself in his dark eyes, his voice shaking with desire. 

"You have no idea how often I thought about this. You're always the first thing I think of when I wake up and the last when I go to sleep. I think about you every second of the day, no matter if I'm with you or not. Even when I'm asleep, it's just you in my dreams."

His words were the finale straw. 
There was no more doubt in my mind. 

I was his. I always had been and I always would be. 
If he wanted me, he could have me, in every way he wanted. 

Maybe that was wrong and stupid, but I couldn't change what I felt. 

But because my mouth was bound, I could not say the words. I could only nod. 

A simple but clear message: I'm yours. 

I didn't know when he had taken his own pants of, but I  felt his length press against my core, hot and demanding but this time, there was no fear and no hesitance.

I lifted my hips a little and Taehyung hissed when he slipped in a little. 

He lowered himself, his hard chest covering my breasts as he grabbed my thighs and pulled them around his waist. 

His gaze was burning as he looked at me. 

I know it would hurt- it was my first time after all. But the pain still surprised me as he pushed in- and in. 
God,  he was big. 

The pressure build and I tried to snap for air, tears shooting into my eyes. 
Then the pressure gave, a single sharp pain ripping through me and I couldn't suppress my cry. 

"Shh, it only hurts for a moment, baby."

Baby...

He never called me that. 
It came so surprising, I even forgot about the pain. 

I looked up at him. 
His black hair was a mess, tousled like he had just woken up from a fitful sleep. His arms were shaking as he tried to restrain himself, the veins on his neck standing out angrily. 

And despite all these new sides, he was still my Taehyung- the one I love and could never live without. 

I moved a little. 
It didn't hurt anymore, just a dull memory of the pain left. 

Taehyung growled, his face drawn into an almost pained expression. 
"Fuck, stop moving, or I'm really gonna hurt you, Y/N." 

Hi voice, the way he looked, the way I knew I could make him go crazy- I moved again. 

"Shit, " he only grunted out as he thrust. 

My world stopped and started again. Feeling him inside me, his hips moving against mine as he fucked me, it was indescribable. 

My moans turned into whimpers when he lost all control, burying himself inside me deeper and deeper. There was so much of him and yet not enough. I needed more, Gods- I needed it all. 

He squeezed harder around my neck, my sounds changing yet again into half-cough half moan, deep and lost. 

"You feel so amazing Y/N" Taehyung was panting above me driving in and out of me with no logic, no reason, just pure lust. 

Suddenly he pulled back and I let out a growl of anger at the sudden empty feeling. He flipped me on my stomach, raised my hips and entered me from the back. It felt even deeper like that and I moaned into the sheets, burying my face in them as I was being fucked even harder. 

He used my bound hands as leverage to thrust even deeper. I felt the heat rise in me, the edge drawing closer and closer, much like before, but so much stronger now. 

I wanted to tell him that this was too much- the feeling too intense, too unreal, too mind-blowing- but couldn't. 

He made sounds behind me like he too, was nearing that edge. He suddenly grabbed my hair and pulled my head up, bringing his lips close to my ear. His breath was hot and his growl possessive and utterly dark. 

"You're mine, Y/N. Only mine. Say it!" 

He ripped the tie from my mouth while driving into me hard. I let out long, hot moan. 
"Say it!" Taehyung demanded, his hand still grabbing my hair, his face buried in the hair next to my neck. 

I was almost too lost in sensations, unable to form any thought as he drew me closer and closer to that edge. 
"I'm yours. Tae, I'm yours!" I finally managed to croak out. 

It was like my words were his undoing as he pounded into me even faster and I lost all sense of who or where I was. 

I came, the feeling so much more intense than the one before, my body locking up as the pleasure blinded my world.
I couldn't think or speak, only moans and screams and squeals leaving my lips. 

I heard him come too, my name on his lips as he hugged me so tightly it hurt. 

When the pleasure finally ebbed away and my mind returned to me, the only sound in the room were our heavy breathing. 

I felt him unbind my hands and they fell loosely to my side, tickling as the blood could finally rush into my fingers again. 

We were still hugging and I turned to look up at him. 
His eyes were hooded, like he was half asleep, his mouth drawn into a content little smile. 
"I'm never letting you go now, Y/N" 

I wanted to smile and say something, but my entire body felt to overwhelmed again, this time because of a very different reason. 

I wanted to tell him that I was his, and that I too, would never leave him, no matter how wrong or twisted it is after everything. 

But instead my eyes fell shut and I fell asleep, surrounded by his arms, his warmth and his smell. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 461 50
"listen." he pulled his mask off and leaned into you. your eyes widened a little to see his face pulled tight, eyes angry. "listen, i know you liked...
1.9K 79 25
I know him since I was fourteen years old. He became my best friend, because he felt lonely, as well as I did. We shared time together, we danced tog...
21.4K 986 34
My name is Irene.... 18 years old... With no parents... I have been Taehyung's childhood friend since we were born. We live in the same house. Soon...
105K 5.9K 18
"Namjoon, I get that you don't feel anything towards me and I respect that, I truly do. But that doesn't stop me from feeling something for you. I kn...