REPLACEMENT | JIKOOK |COMPLET...

By ggukieminie

An Au in which Park Jimin had to replace his deceased twin brother as father (who gave birth) to the daughter... More

SOON
1. You're my Dada
2. Just Comrades
3. Never Leave You Again
4. Take Responsibility of What You Said
5. Raven Grimoire
6. No way
7.1. About Last Night part 1
7.2. About Last Night part 2
8. A glimpse of Kissing Him
9. Yeol-set and Vixen
10. Dare You To Know
11. Dead Man tells No Tales
12. Introducing Sarang to Him
12.1
13. We Meet Again
14. Save Me
15. Try me
16. Too Good To Be True
17. Jeonlous
18. Kisses To Make Up
19. First Date
20. Home
21. Living With The Jeons
22. The plan
23. Family Day
24. The triggering factor
25. Big Suspicion
26. The fourteenth member (?)
27. 🔞Birthday Treat🔞
28. The Not So Happy Birthday part 1
29. The Not So Happy Birthday part 2
30. Till We Meet Again (RIP Mr. Park)
31. After a Storm comes a Calm
32. Dazed and Confused part 1
33. Dazed and Confused part 2
34. Jihyun and Jimin
35. 🔞Losing it🔞
36. Busted
37. Turn of events
38. Go back
39. To Reach Out
40. Way Too Good At Goodbyes
41. I'm Home
42. Signs and Symptoms
43. Positive: Happy but with Unsettling Thoughts
44. The Trial
46. Fulfilling a Promise
47. The Lull Before the Storm
48. Missing
49. Violence is Beneath Me
APPRECIATION
50. Comeuppance
51. Freed
52. Start Anew
53. Love or Obssession
54. Not Over Unless I tell You
55. Leo's death and A new case
56. The Heir
57. A bond That Never Breaks
58. Fated
59. It's a Yes
Shameless Promotion
60. Tie the Knot (the end)
300k
A/N
A/N (2)
Update
61. Five years after

45. The Truth

8.7K 567 298
By ggukieminie

I feel like I need to clear the confusion from the previous chapter about the pregnant woman. Her baby is not Jungkook's own child. The woman is married to a Jeon too(Her last name now.) She is being grateful to the prosecutor's help in winning the case, that's why she is naming his unborn baby to Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook as she wants her baby to be as great as Jungkook. You all are getting observant now, I see.. that's why every details you are taking them seriously. Hahaha. But I might need that part later😏🤡🤭
-ahsirk

-xxx-

That morning, Jimin decided to go to that place where he was avoiding to go back into eversince he left. The reason why he forced himself to become numb. It caused him to set aside about his past, throwing every beautiful memories he has during his childhood. He was exposed to the unfairness in the society, lack of love, unjust treatment, being bullied, left out, and the need to work at such young age- it happened too sudden that it robbed him of sight to see things innocently and beautifully. He started anew, chest filled with hatred of Jihyun and aching in pain for lack of recognition and appreciation from his father until he just get used to it and became numb of everything around him.

He needed it. Yeol-set does it.

He was numb before but that's not the case today anymore, emotions are now coursing through his body.

And he likes it better.

He didn't hesitate to step inside the old building where only the members of Raven Grimoire and their boss have access to it. He swung the door, opening it widely. The feeling he gets in that place is still thesame, creepy and lonely- its silence didn't lessen it. He felt like there's a heavy thing that he needs to carry on his shoulders or that he is being watched by an unknown thing.

How can he not feel this tension if this place screams of evilness?! Everything about this place is dark, reeking of blood and death, stomach churning violence and deafening cries.

The place where they trained together and at the same time to kill, torture people for the sake of training and practice. To perfect and honed their skills using living people as subject.

This place is a curse and if Jimin is going to be honest, he should be forgetting about this place and all the memories associated hereto but then again, there's no point in denying it further. He can't run away from his past forever. He is going to be haunted and confronted no matter what the case maybe, just like how secrets are bound to come out eventually.

The best thing he should do is to embrace and start accepting it as part of him that he can't just throw it away. He doesn't need to justify his wrongdoings in the past but instead to reflect and learn from it. The more he tries to keep it, the more he is getting on the verge of shitting his life when he thought he can find peace.

He breathes, yes I did things that are against morality and accepted beliefs in the past. But I shouldn't let this past prevent me to be happy and proceed with my life ahead.

Some may not forgive me and despised me for hurting them, eventhough they truly deserved what happened to them as they are bad and evil people, still I profited from doing it. I still feel bad for their families and I don't think I can ever forget that- that even a lot of people( infact more than in number) are grateful on the result of torturing the person that caused them a devastating life won't justify Jimin's action.

He can still forgive himself and move on. Just like how his late Father and brother Jihyun told him to do.

" Keep living my Jiminie. Fill your heart with love and do not despise on who you became. Embrace it. Don't let that get the best of you. You are a precious child, do remember that. I love you. "

" Until then.. please live your life with no regrets. I love you Jiminie. "

Jimin lifts his arm, showing his wrist and stares at his tattoo there- tracing his finger. Yeol-set, without you.. I would have not survived living for the past years. You are my strength and a piece of me. I could not just get rid of you now, I've never been. I was only trying to live without you. Unfortunately, I realized, I won't be whole if I don't include you. You among the 'things' I sealed away in the past will always be part of me.

I'm ready to introduce you to him.

With one more glance at the entire space. " I guess this is goodbye. " Jimin finally smiles, as he slowly closing the door like he ended a chapter of his story and now he is ready to start a new one in his life- no more regrets and lies.

Jimin chooses to walk his way to his favorite place- the seashore. While he is on his way, he passed by their old residence. It was no longer there. New houses has been built. He could hardly picture their old house. Years ago, they moved out of the house and bought another one with Tae. He was reminiscing his past as if he was totally seeing himself and Jihyun. His brother Jihyun competing with other kids in the neighborhood and then him supporting in the corner- jumping and shouting for Jihyun- not sure if it is his wins or not. Jimin can't stop himself from smiling, rubbing his not so visible baby bump saying, " You'll be close with Sarang too right baby? Just like I was with Jihyungie. I will never let you both experience the horrible things we did. "

He passes the convenience store where they tend to buy foods after games and so he entered inside. " Goodaftern- " The man paused momentarily as he eyed Jimin properly blinking in disbelief. " Wait.. who are you I can't tell? Is it Jiminie or Jihyun? " He gasped, mouth agape with incredulity.

Jimin tilts his head to look at the old man cautiously but then his gaze automatically softens after recognizing the older. Jimin can't believe it, it was thesame guy from before, just that he aged a lot. He still manages the store. " It's Jimin Ahjussi. " He mouthed, carefully bowing his head.

The older gets excited. " Is it really you? How have you been? I haven't seen you for decades. "

" I'm doing good. " Jimin replied smiling.

" Did you change residence? I used to see you here around with your brother. " Jimin's body went rigid at mention of his brother yet he maintains his composure. " Where is he now? I like watching you both whenever you came here and buy something. Having you around brings good luck to the store. "

" Jinyungie is no longer around. "

" Oh.. He went overseas? That's cool. " He said, sounding innocent and oblivious. Usually Jimin doesn't like talking personal stuffs and longer but the older is a no stranger to him and he seems very accomodating and nice that he couldn't just shove him away.

" He is already dead. " Jimin said truthfully. He saw it when the older's face drops, shocked and saddened by the news.

" I'm sorry for your loss. " Jimin was slightly taken aback when he feels his touch on his back, patting it gently. " It must have been hard for you. " Jimin stares as his heart is getting squeezed by the sight of the old man teary eyed while speaking to him softly. He is being genuine and surprisingly the gesture did comfort Jimin. He is like a father to his child.

" T-hanks. " Jimin gave a soft nod.

The older clears his throat before talking again, this time livelier. " So? What are you going to buy? Thesame stuff? " He asked, talking with Jimin just like before, like he was talking to a ten year old boy, Jimin.

Jimin smiled shaking his head, politely refused to buy ice cream like he used to do. " I'm thirsty. I'm going to buy something that I could drink. " He excused himself to check on the display. He was about to pick a soda when something caught his eyes. A very cute and small round bottle. He took it without thinking much.

He walks toward the counter, placing onto the table the one he chose to buy.

" Banana milk? I thought you didn't like how it taste.. " The older commented humming.

" People change. " Jimin shrugged. " So do I. " The older only laugh at the deadpanned response.

" Are you sure you don't want anything else? " The older asked.

" Yes. How much is this Ahjussi? "

The older shook his head mouthing No. Jimin frowns. " Just take it. " He added while smiling at Jimin. Despite being hesitant from the showing of kindness, Jimin received it humbly.

" Thank you. " He says.

The older bowed his head down, accepting the gratitude. " I hope to see you again Jiminie. " Jimin finally smiles without promising anything to the older and only waves his hand.

Jimin doesn't understand himself why he bought it instead of satisfying his thirst.

A few minutes after Jimin left the store, a man in dark hoodie entered the store he quickly took something on the display. The cashier was horrified at first, thinking that he is a dangerous thug or frat boy as he was wearing a mask too. Shorter hairstrands are covering his eyes.

But when he went to the counter and put two bottles of banana milk on the counter, the older smiled with relief greeting him. The customer slid down his mask and finally revealed his soft and bunny smile, greeting back before he paid for the item.

Jimin is till wondering why he got a banana milk when he doesn't even like its taste. He was just holding it while walking on the right corner side of the road until he reached that part where there's a long alley that seems familiar to Jimin- it is close to his residence a few blocks away together with the convenience store. His eyes are zeroing in on it, when a memory of him with another boy strikes.

*/ I did mention in chapter 34 that Jimin accidentally saw Jungkook wondering outside because Park's house and the clinic are few blocks away. He then sneaked out and tailed the little Ggukie from there onwards./*

" Ah.. the clinic and this one was his favorite. " He realized the reason now why he bought banana milk. " He used to drink it a lot. That boy.. what was his name again.. " Jimin tries to remember squinting his eyes a little. " Ggukie. " He rolls his tongue with the name.

After forcing himself to forget everything in the past, throwing his giggly side for the sake of easing the pain that Jihyun has caused. Then he again avoided to confront his past about Raven Grimoire to live in Seoul with Tae and his father starting a new life he thought. He completely left everything behind including his self before he joined the gang. That's why before a memory in the past could get into him and breaks free, he just get rid of it first.

*/ I dunno if this makes sense but this happened to someone I talked to before.. even when you didn't lost memory but if you forced yourself to forget about a painful moment in your life you tend to forget it including the people you associated at that time.. she's refusing to accept the memory to get into into her maybe. In denial somehow.🥺/*

He watched how the memory of him and that boy he used to follow around completely vanished into thin air. He didn't have the chance to ask his name. And after that scene on the seashore where they both stared at each other, crying. They just parted ways on opposite direction without talking that day. He hasn't seen the boy eversince neither did he try to look for him. Jimin just lost interest in everything. He never trusted anyone and became extra sensitive about everything. He isolated himself, didn't talk much with his classmates. Maybe that's why he got bullied until he met the gang and his situation flipped over. They got scared to even get neared him. And when he enters a building, the group of people will automatically spread over the wide area leaving him alone at peace. At that time, Jimin could care less, not affected at all.

" I have my Jungkook now. It is unfair for him if I am still going to think about you Ggukie. " Jimin smiled remembering that he loves Jungkook so much. The reason of why he is doing it- confronting his past, in the first place. " I hope you are happy now and healthy. " He left the bottle of banana milk in the corner. He may used to like the cute and a little aloof boy before but he fell for a gorgeous and too much confident (gay) man now. He is not going to give up the love of his life for his first crush and friend only, oblivious that the person he cared in the past is the very person he loves today at present.

He even refused to remember the face of that boy, letting him see the blurry one- his mindset is to stay loyal to Jungkook.

Meanwhile, Jungkook been searching for Jimin since this morning. He asked everyone around if they saw Jimin showing his photo but none could ever remember seeing the man. That granting they did cross path with Jimin, they can't remember him.

He sighed and now he is stuck in a convenience store, just because he remembered this place. He used to buy banana milk here. This was the store where he saw little Jimin. Somebody was carrying him which Jungkook assumes to be Jimin's brother- Jihyun. He even gave him chocolate that little Jungkook refused to accept at first but her mom forcibly placed it inside his pocket. Later that night he ate it anyway.

" Excuse me Ahjussi, just a few second of your time but May I know if you saw him today. " Jungkook showed the photo while paying as well.

The older stares at the photo carefully, eyes softening at the realization. " Ah.. It's Jiminie. He was just here awhile ago. He bought banana milk too. "

" How long? " Jungkook breath hitched. He is both excited and nervous to hear his response.

" Barely 5 minutes ago. "

" Thank you. " Jungkook moved away from the counter quickly, forgetting his banana milk and his change. He doesn't care anymore. He just need to see Jimin right now.

That even when the older tried to go after Jungkook, he couldn't cope up as the younger is so fast. He was running looking everywhere. He couldn't leave the store behind. He looked at the banana milk. What a strange thing you are.. maybe he will come back to get you after he finds the one he dumped you with, the older says chuckling.

Jungkook stopped at the alley that he used to walk and run everyday. He picked up the bottle of banana milk left in the corner. Why did he buy you when he doesn't like you at all? Was it because of me? But I ain't drinking this anymore so there's no way he saw me.. Or did he remember Ggukie but doesn't know it was me?

But where are you Jimin? Where did you go from here? Jungkook held the bottle tightly, frustrated of himself for coming here late. If only he went here earlier no longer visited the convenience store just maybe they caught each other here. How can you be this close yet so far. He sighs.

Wait.. I think I know now where you're gone to. There's a seashore nearby and that place is where we last seen each other 20 years ago, you gotta be there cause I swear.. first I need to buy something. Pch. You've been a stubborn and bad boy Park Jimin, Jungkook whispers as his lips formed into a lazy smirk.

His suspicion wasn't wrong. Jimin is really there standing while his back is facing Jungkook. He approached him.

He stood next to the shorter but distancing himself a little. " Do I really have to witness you crying at the same place twice? Maybe this is a cursed place afterall. You should stop coming here often. "

Jimin was startled as he glances over his right side and there he saw the very person clouding his head right now. Jungkook was staring back at him. He didn't expect this.

" J-ungkook.. " He whispers, there's a fresh tear on his cheek caused by the wind and not because he is sad.

" Jimin, do you have something to tell me? " He asked, urging him to speak. " I told you before I am here to listen whenever you are ready. The offer still stands. "

" I- um.. I'm Yeol-set. I've been lying to you eversince. I'm not the Jimin you used to know. " He struggles in explaining, sweating a lot.

Jungkook maintains his poker face, started approaching Jimin until he stands infront of the shorter. Jimin was nervous in anticipation. If Jungkook will yell and gets mad at him, he will understand. He knows he is risking everything but Jungkook deserves to know at least. " You asked me before on what I am going to do if I find out who Yeol-set is. " Jungkook took Jimin's wrist putting a handcuff around it. " Yeol-set, you are under arrest.. " Jimin's eyes widened but didn't protest. He was hurt listening to the words but he couldn't bring himself to question. He was hopeful that Jungkook will understand and accept him still but he couldn't force the prosecutor to do what he secretly wishing for. " And your penalty is to never leave my side ever again. " Jungkook added while putting the its paired handcuff on his own wrist and intertwined their hands locking them together with each one wrist handcuffed.

" What- Jungkook? " Jimin gasped in shocked, mouth falls open.

" Of course I know that you're Yeol-set and that you're not the Jimin I got to know first. " Jungkook meant that he met Chimchim not Park Jimin as they didn't introduce themselves and it was Jihyun whom he met as Jimin. That's why he said that he wasn't the Jimin he got to know first.

" W-hen and how? " Jimin tries to wiggle out from the hold but Jungkook didn't let him go. Thanks to the handcuff that Jimin can't run away from him now. He is stuck to Jungkook.

" Do you honestly think I wouldn't notice? " Jungkook shrugged. " I don't know if I should be offended with that. " Chuckling lowly. " That night you saved me they called you Yeol-set. I was there. I clearly heard it. I might seemingly looking scared but I was still attentive. And this.. " He lifted Jimin's arm. " I told you once about Yesung mentioning the tattoo on Yeol-set wrist. Not only that, the way you carried yourself and act upon things- totally different, strong and powerful. Very much likely Yeol-set the way Yesung described you. That everyone is crushing on you is a fact. How can I not suspect you? Your mark on your shoulder, I've been getting rid of your clothes many times. Do you think I wouldn't see it? "

Jimin blushed at the last statement causing him to look away while accusing Jungkook. " Tsk. If you know it already, why didn't you tell me? Why didn't you confront me? Didn't you tell me you wanted to investigate me too? "

" Because I was waiting for you to tell me, to be honest with me and trust me just like I trusted everything I have with you. " Jimin looks up. It is true, Jungkook been telling everything about what he does. He shares everything to Jimin in details. There are things though that Jungkook keeps a secret but nonetheless, it's not something that Jimin couldn't figure it out himself. " I wasn't very subtle when I told that I want to meet Yeolset. I need him to tell it to my face himself. I've been very vocal to you Jimin. I believe you. I always do but sometimes you need to speak with me too. I need to hear it from you. "

*/ The scene is from chapter 25/*

" And here I heard that you were top student here in Busan. " Jungkook teased.

" What's with the shaming?! " Jimin scowled earning a soft laugh from Jungkook. " Why aren't you mad that I lied to you? I pretended to be somebody else that I am not. " Jimin questions after.

" Did you really? " Jimin frowns at the yet smiling Jungkook. " I don't think you pretended to be somebody else. Believe me you've been acting yourself eversince I met you in that hospital and you didn't change when you stayed beside me. The Jimin I met in Seoul is very timid and innocent looking. Babybabe, you are far from that. And he doesn't say tsk. " Jungkook leans closer to kiss Jimin on his cheek hinting that he knows about his twin too. " You weren't being honest to me love that's all. Neither do I. I didn't admit that I know who you are. "

" Then who am I? Say it loud. " Jimin demanded, urging him to tell everything.

" You're my babybabe. " Jungkook grins mischievously, looking away.

" tsk. "

Jimin felt that Jungkook hand tangled on him tensed. " Say chimchim. If I spoke to you that day at thesame place, would things turn out to be different, less complicated? Would you have liked me too if I stayed just like you love me now because I would have. I liked you even when we were ten. " He confessed.

" What? " Jimin breathes. " That name.. chimchim.. only Ggukie and his mother knew about it.. wait.. " He looks confused as his free hand reaches for Jungkook face. Jungkook immediately leans to the touch closing his eyes.

" tsk. Don't close your eyes. I want to see them properly. " Jimin scolded in which Jungkook automatically snorts, opening his eyes with a pout.

It is only now that Jimin realized it. He loves Ggukie's doe eyes so much. This is definitely the very reason why I felt attached to him since the beginning.. I mean when I saw him in Seoul. It's crazy how I didn't want to stay away from him even when I didn't sort out yet if I have feelings for him. And I find him very cute like how did I not notice it sooner.. My Jungkookie is Ggukie. My Jungkook is Ggukie.. My Boyfriend is Ggukie.. And he liked me eversince?! So like I was his first love?! It's always been me?!

" Holyshit. " Jimin spat while furrowing his brows, mouth falling open exhaling with incredility.

" Words. Our baby is listening. " Jungkook tsks, taking the banana milk out of his hoodie pocket. He picked the one Jimin purposely left in the road. He gave it to Jimin who was gawking at it with grimace. " We still have promise that is yet to fulfill. Let's start it properly. " He cleared his throat, showing his bunny smile before introducing himself.

" Hi chimchim. My name is Jeon Jungkook. "

Whatever happened at the seashore, they find themselves in Jungkook's bed in the late afternooon making love. Every kisses and touch make Jimin toes curl and humming with relief. Every shallow and deep thrusts stimulates his inner feelings causing him to cry out as he felt raw emotion and bliss coursing their united bodies until they reached their orgasm together.

Jungkook automatically wrapped his arms around Jimin's body burying his face on Jimin's chest. Jimin is yet chasing his breath when he hears low whimpers. " Jungkook? " He shakes Jungkook's body but the latter refused to let go. " Love, what's wrong? " Jimin begins to get worried as Jungkook is now sniffing. " Hey. "

" I thought I am going to lose you forever. " Jungkook mumbles, sounding terrified and distressed. " Why are you like this? Why can't you trust me at all? How can you just left me and fight the urge to come back? " He cries out with a little pleading sob, tugging Jimin closer to his hold.

Jimin wrapped his arm around his boyfriend too. " I love you Jungkook. " He says earning a whine from Jungkook. " I love you. " He repeated.

" I love you too Jimin. " Jungkook finally responded but his voice is yet filled with something like a sulk. Jimin could imagine him pouting.

" I guess you didn't read my letter. " Jimin hummed kissing Jungkook head affectionately.

Jungkook carefully moves his body away. Jimin wanted to protest but he softly watched his boyfriend to sit on the bed properly. " I did not. Why? What did you write? "

Jimin gently sat on the bed too, wrapping a blanket on his naked body as he tilts his head, completely amused. " That's for you to find out. "
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
_TO BE CONTINUED.

I know you are all confused. Don't worry they are not done explaining themselves yet. 😏

And we didn't reach the climax yet! 🙂

Happy Halloween y'all! 🎃👻🎃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

738K 20.8K 61
I DO NOT TAKE REQUESTS, AND I DO NOT CONTINUE ONESHOTS UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED.
23.9K 1.9K 13
Jikook oneshot Never in his wildest dreams, have Jimin ever thought that starting collage would bring so much trouble. He somehow found himself stuck...
106K 6.1K 110
When the emotionless man who is cold as ice couldn't sit still after accidentally bumped into an innocent fluff ball and just couldn't stop thinking...
211K 12.7K 45
When a wedding was cancelled due to the other family back stabbing Park family, stealing a huge amount of money through their business cooperation an...