More Than This (One Direction...

By danielleloves1D

Ten Best Friends. Five Girls. Five Boys. Danielle, Kendal, Amber, Lana and Sidra are best friends with the ho... More

INFO (One Direction FanFic)
OFFICIAL CAST
Chapter One: A Birthday Of A Lifetime
Chapter Two: Troubles Merge
Chapter Three: A Crazy "Date" With The Boys In Nandos
Chapter Four: Jealousy Sparks
Chapter Five: How It Should Be
Chapter Six: Realization Sinks In
Chapter Seven: First Dates and First Kisses
Chapter Eight: Take That Bitch
Chapter Nine: Playground Memories
Chapter Ten: Our Secret Place
Chapter Eleven: The End Of All Happiness. We're All Torn.
Chapter Twelve: From Bad To Worse
Chapter Thirteen: Hopeless
Chapter Fourteen: Departed
Chapter Fifteen: Never To Far Away
Chapter Sixteen: Awaken
Chapter Seventeen: Remember Me
Chapter Eighteen: Going Back Home
Chapter Nineteen: Apology Accepted
Chapter Twenty: Not So Perfect
Chapter Twenty-One: The Choice, Zayn or Ryan?
Chapter Twenty-Two: Remembrance
Chapter Twenty-Three: Going To London
Chapter Twenty-Four: Bradford Here We Come
Chapter Twenty-Five: One Amazing Trip
Chapter Twenty-Six : The Proposal
Chapter Twenty-Seven (Part One): Zayn's Revenge
Chapter Twenty-Seven (Part Two): Zayn's Revenage
Chapter Twenty-Eight: The Chase... Comes To An End (Part Two)
Chapter Twenty-Nine (Part One): Showtime
Chapter Twenty-Nine: A New Beginning (Alternate Twist)
Chapter Twenty-Nine, Part Two (Actual Chapter): Finally, the Happy Ending
Chapter 30 (Part One): Prepearations For The Big Day
Chapter 30 (Part Two): Wedding of the Century

Chapter Twenty Eight: The Chase (Part One)

719 10 5
By danielleloves1D

Well, here is chapter Twent-Eight! ENJOOOOY! :D xx Oh, and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Danielle's P.O.V

I ran, and I ran. I jumped on the elevator, and went back to the lobby. I was in so much tears right now, I was so stupid. SO STUPID. I am so stupid to think that Zayn still loved me after all the pain I've caused him. I was so stupid, to think that he would still take me back, that he would break up with Pierre because of me.

I deserved this. I lied to him, so this is what I deserve. To be all alone, to be alone forever without the man I loved. To be without Zayn. I clutched on my bag harder, and put my huge Chanel sunglasses on. Tears were streaming down my face endlessley, I know that there is going to be so much paparzzi and fans outside the hotel. I don't want them to see me like this.

Finally, it seems like yearsI was on this elevator. But I finally reached the bottom floor. It was freezing here in New York, so I wrapped my coat around me tighter, and I put my scarf on. I rushed out the front door, with security by me. The paparzzi and fans went into a wild frenzy!

"DANIELLE! OVER HERE! LOOK OVER HERE!" A man with a camara called, and went in front of my face to take a picture. Ugh, i swear that jut blinded me.

"Excuse me, sir. Please let me get through." I said calmly, the guy moved in understanding. I wish all paparzzi were just as nice as him.

"DANIELLE, OMG DID YOU GET BACK TOGETHER WITH ZAYN!? YOU TWO ARE THE MOST PERFECT COUPLE EVER!!!!!" The fans screamed. Ugh, stop reminding me!

I hailed a taxi, and I quickly got in.

"Ma'am where would you like to go?" The taxi man asked.

"OMG OMG OMG!!! IT'S ZAYN!!!!" The fans started screaming. I took off my sunglasses, and looked to my left. Oh my goodness, it was Zayn! What in the world was he doing outside?

I just kept staring at him, he was looking around frantically. Sigh. He was proably looking for Perrie, no doubt. But the unexpexted came, and he made eye contact with me. No, no this can not be happening!!!

"DANIELLE! Babe, wait!" He yelled out. He said running over to my taxi.

AHHH! No, no, no!

"Please go, go go!!!! Take me to Central Park! Don't let that guy catch up to me!" I said.

"Yes ma'am, but why? He really looks like he has to say something important." He said.

"JUST GO!" I screamed.

But before the taxi could go, Zayn had opened the door, and pulled me out of the taxi and into his arms. He wrapped his arms around me tightly, and kissed my face then kissed my lips deeply. What the?

The fans were screaming "YEEES! ZANIELLE FOREVER!" The fans were proably going crazy on Twitter now, and the paperzzi were taking pictures in every direction.

"I'm not ever letting you go Danielle. Never again." He whispered into my ear. This is wrong, he has a girlfriend.

I tried to push him off me, but he just held on tighter, "Don't even try to escape babe, your mine." Ugh, no! He's with Perrie!!!!

"Zayn, stop it! Your with Perrie for crying out loud!" I said loudly. Yes, he losed his grip on my waist!I can escape. But before I could even make it into the taxi again, he hugged me from behind.

"Danielle, I broke up with her. I reliazed, that there is only one girl I can only truly love. That girl is you. No other girl can measure up to you. So please babe, let's get back together." He whispered.

I turned to face him, "Zayn..." He cupped my face into his hands and kissed me.

"I'm sorry Zayn, but just go back with Perrie. You deserve someone so much more better than me." I say, letting go of his hands and quickly making my way back into the taxi. With that the taxi, sped off to Central park.

But, obviously I knew that Zayn wouldn't let me go. The fans were like "Danielle come back!" I looked at the back of my taxi, and i saw that Zayn was hot on my heels, as he was getting picked up by the rest of the boys.  OMG. NOOO!

I couldn't believe the boys were right behind my taxi, this can't be happening! I knew now that I would have to face not only Zayn, but the boys... and possibly the rest of the girls... and maybe even Perrie. I can't deal with this DRAMA! I'm so stupid, why did I even come to New York!

"Please sir! Make sure they don't see us, please! GO!" I said to the taxi driver.

"But ma'am-" I cut him off, getting a bit annoyed.

"JUST GO PLEASE!" I yelled loudly.

"Ye's ma'am!" He finally listened, i took a deep breath in and relaxed in my seat.

We were passing by so many cars, so fast. All the people, buildings were all a blur. I just wanted to get away from Zayn. Even though I know he's going to  find me in the end, the least I can do is try.

We finally reached central park, thank goodness there was no papperzzi. I quickly paid the taxi driver, and ran through the park to find somewhere I can hide. Where none of them would find me. Hopefully.

"Hiding from someone?" A deep voice infront of me said.

"AGHHH!" I yelled, who the heck!? Oh not now, Tom.

"Danielle.... we need to talk now." He said sternly.

"T-tom what about? I'm sort of trying to hide from Zayn at the moment. HELP ME!" I said, desperate to find a safe place to hide.

"D-Danielle..." He stuttered. He took my face in his hands, looking deeply into my eyes. He then did the one thing that I never thought he would do again, since we broke up.

He kissed me.

I was caught off gaurd, I was into the moment. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and pulled him closer to me. He snaked his arms around my waist, and pulled me close. But then it was like a flash, he was ripped off me and pushed to the ground roughly.

"I've had quite enough of you Daley!" Oh my gosh. It was Zayn. Oh no, this couldn't be good.

Liam pulled me back, to make sure I didn't get hurt.

"Mate, please-" Tom was caught off, when Zayn's fist collided with Tom's jaw.

"ZAYN! STOP IT!" I yelled, I was trying to get out of Liam's grip, but he wouldn't let me.

Tom got back up on his feet and punched Zayn back. But Zayn, caught his fist and counter-punched him instead. Tom was all bloody and bruised. I feel so bad, but Tom shouldn't have even kissed me in the first place.

But he didn't have to be beaten up.

I broke free from Liam's hold on me, and rushed over to Tom. But before I could reach Tom, Zayn yanked my arm back, and wrapped an arm around my waist tightly preventing me to reach Tom.

"No Danielle!" He said roughly.

"Zayn, he's bloody beaten up! The least I can do, is help him out!" I argued.

"I said no. He's not going to take you away from me. Before I didn't do anything about it, but now I will fight 'til my last breath to nake sure you remain with me and only me. It was a living hell without you in my life, and I don't want to go back to that kind of life. I want my life to be the way it was when you were with me, it was complete paradise. Baby, you have to understand that not only do I want you, but I need you. Your my life, my everything. And if your gone, all I am is nothing. I'd rather die, if I'm not with you. I can't picture my life without you, it's to unbearable the pain. The thought of losing you to another man who isn't me, it crushes me, sucks the air out of my throat. I can't lose you, I have never trusted or loved someone this much my entire life. It strangles me, my throat closes up, and my eyes tear, and my heart hammers painfully when I see you with someone else. Did you know that when I see you all over the newspapers with Tom, it kills me... literally to the point of where I'm fighting for air, and going under water... drowning in all our memories that we shared together. The thought of losing you once again, scares me, makes me go rigid with fear and i flash back to the memories that I swore I was going to keep you forever. Don't you understand how much I love you so damn much, how much it would fucking kill me to lose you forever? Don't you understand how much it scares the hell out of me of the thought of losing you, the only person that I loved this much my entire life? Now, Danielle do you understand how I'm feeling?" Zayn said.

All the words that Zayn said, went straight deeply into my heart. Never have I heard him say anything like that to anyone, not even me. But now, he tells me how much I truly mean to him. I love him with everything in me. His words truly touched me, in a way I never felt before.

Tom was a best friend.

But Zayn.

Zayn is so much more.

(A/N) Hello everyone! Happy 2013!! I hope its going amazing so far! So I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Remeber to comment and vote! LOVE YOU  ALL! :) xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 253 23
More than Just Best Band Friends FanFic of Cali4nia Girls, Cimorelli, and One Direction When a YouTube sensation Cimorelli is asked to tour wit...
7.2K 138 34
Casey Collins has been best friends with one direction since well, forever. But when the boys leave for 2 years on an American tour, Casey changes a...
23.1K 471 25
Imagine this your a goth girl, who dress all black, listen to rock, metal and other stuff. Not only are you a hard core rocker, but you have that one...
3.8K 99 8
Having a normal life of a fangirl, a fangirl over One Direction. Who's her favorite from the band? Niall, though she loves them all equally. Going to...