Sperm Donor | k.sj

By BTStrashcrack

"Also, as per protocol, you will see the name and number of your sperm donor should you want to get in contac... More

Copyright
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
END NOTES
{Special Chapter}
Fan Covers
{200k Special Chapter + Surprise}
QnA w/ the Characters
Book 2
1 Million {Special Chapter}

Chapter 35 {END}

33.8K 1.6K 3.4K
By BTStrashcrack

One Year Later

"Wow you've really outdone yourself this time sis," I complimented, looking at how my body fit perfect into the white dress.

"I'm telling you, I'm good at my job. Even Jung Dawon thinks so," she grinned.

I rolled my eyes, "Good lord you'll never let me live that down will you."

She stuck her tongue out at me, "Nope!"

"Luna is my hair still okay?" I asked worriedly.

"Yubin, stop worrying about it so much. You look perfect," she whined.

"I want to look my best. This day doesn't come often. Especially not with someone like Kim Seokjin," I argued.

"He'd still marry you if you walked down the aisle in a garbage bag so there's not much to worry about," Eunbi said.

"Yeah, I've never seen that guy so whipped over anyone. Except maybe your daughter, but I think we're all whipped for her," Luna chuckled.

Eunbi delicately smoothed out the dress against my body, before stepping back and admiring her handy work.

I looked at myself in the mirror, the sight of me in my wedding dress on my wedding day feeling so unreal.

No matter how much time passed, it always shocked me that out of everyone out there, Kim Seokjin chose me. The one who silently prayed for my one month old baby inside of me to vomit on him if he was rude.

But I loved him dearly. I loved our family to the moon and back and I'd literally do anything for them.

I cracked my knuckles out of nervousness, and my sister instantly noticed my bad habit.

"Unnie...you have nothing to be nervous about," she hummed.

"I just want everything to go perfectly," I sighed.

"It'll go perfectly because you'll be there with Seokjin. Your baby girl will be in the audience watching after probably failing at throwing petals on the aisle. And your friends and family will proudly watch you. There's no press, no stuffy CEOs. Just the people who love you the most."

I hugged her tightly, "Thanks Eunbi. Do you think dad is watching from above?"

She smiled warmly, "Unnie...it's dad. I bet he dressed up in his best suit and is practicing his dad jokes to impress everyone."

I chuckled, "Sounds exactly like him."

There was a soft knock at the door before my mother and my little angel came inside.

"MAMA!" Suyeon squealed.

She ran out of my mom's arms and jumped into mine.

I scooped her up into my arms, resting her against my hip.

She was dressed in a little pink dress with Velcro shoes and honestly, I died a little inside from how cute she was.

Her eyes went wide as she looked at me in the dress.

"Does mommy look pretty?" I asked.

She seemed to understand and she giggled cutely before nuzzling her face in the crook of my neck.

I held Suyeon tightly as she always comforted me when I was nervous. She did it when I was pregnant and she continued to do it as my kid.

"You look so beautiful," my mom said.

"All thanks to your other daughter," I said.

"No~ you're so gorgeous my love. To see you transform into this brilliant young woman has been the highlight of my life. You're raising your girl with the utmost love and transforming her into the best version of herself. I'm so immensely proud of you," she said, wiping away tears.

"Oh gosh mom, don't cry. My massacre is not waterproof so let me make it to the altar before I ruin my makeup," I joked.

"Oh! Yubin, I think it's time to go!" Eunbi squealed.

She scooped Suyeon from my arms and held her securely.

Suyeon was our little flower girl so Eunbi was going to walk with her to make sure she got a few petals out.

Luna gave me a quick hug before rushing out to her seat.

The wedding march music played signaling that it was go time.

A few people walked out first but then it was Miss Suyeon's turn to deliver the flowers.

I watched with adoring affection as she endearingly figured out how to put the petals down.

She was cutely taking one petal at a time and neatly placing them on the floor.

"She so got that from her father," I mumbled.

Eunbi quickly tossed a few in the air to show her how to do it which amused her dearly so she endearingly began to throw petals up into the air.

She even handed a few of the petals to guests making them coo at her adorableness.

"God she's so cute," I smiled.

After marveling at my little girl, it was finally time for me to walk down the aisle. I forced myself not to look at Seokjin because I knew I'd cry, but now there was no avoiding it.

I hooked arms with my mom as she walked me down the aisle in place of my father.

I knew he was watching from above with a goofy smile on his face, and that was honestly all I needed to know.

Seokjin's eyes met mine, locking me in place with his ethereal stare.

Our eyes were glued to each other as I took slow steps down the aisle.

He looked so beautiful. So perfect. This moment was so perfect.

His eyes were shimmering with tears which he tried very hard to bite back. That made me giggle a little, blocking out my own will to cry in front of him right now.

The way he stared at me made me feel so loved. He looked at me as if I were his whole world.

My mom helped me up onto the altar gently placing my hands in Seokjin's.

"She's all yours now CEO Kim. Take care of her. Or I will personally find you," my mom threatened.

Seokjin nervously chuckled while I burned in embarrassment.

Once she sat down, it was just the two of us. I stared into his eyes, love pouring out of me.

"You're so beautiful. A real queen has graced us with her presence today," he whispered.

I blushed, "Maybe...but did you see our princess parading around."

He smiled affectionately, "I did. She quite the little bun isn't she?"

I giggled, glancing over at Suyeon who was eagerly bouncing in Eunbi's lap, trying to crawl over her to her six uncles who were making silly faces at her.

Somehow she managed to launch herself into Yoongi's arms and tightly hug him which made the others jealous.

I looked back to find Seokjin adoringly staring at me.

"What?"

He smiled softly, "I'm just excited that I'll be able to call you my wife now."

I cupped his cheek, "I feel the same...my husband. Nah...I'm still gonna call you Jinnie."

The two of us quietly giggled till Luna who happened ordained put a hand up to silence everyone.

"Hi. I'm Luna, her best friend and I happen to be ordained so let's get this show on the road," she cheered making everyone laugh at her quirkiness.

Luna began to give the crowd a small and comedic recap of how Seokjin and I met and eventually fell in love and got to this point.

To be honest, while staring at Seokjin the whole time, I was blushing madly while hearing the almost unbelievable retelling of our love story.

We met because I got an artificial insemenation and then he practically kidnapped me.

It definitely felt like something out of a story.

But, no matter how we got to this point, I didn't regret a second of it.

I was so grateful to have him in my life that I'd do it all over again just to get to this moment again.

Once Luna finished a few of our loved ones came up to make a speech about the unity of love.

First the six CEOs came up and and eagerly shared highly embarrassing stories about Seokjin which made his credibility as a big ol scary CEO go way down. They also raved about me and recounted the memories we had made together over the past year.

My sister and Chanhyuk also spoke about us, my sister's genuine words about our childhood to this moment bringing tears to my eyes.

Seokjin gently squeezed my hand, encouragingly giving me the strength to not cry.

And then finally my mom came up and spoke. And Seokjin and I being the crybabies we were almost instantly broke down when she mentioned my dad.

"I promise you, he's right beside you right now. I just know it. He's so proud of the woman you've become Yubin and he's proud to know that his son-in-law loves his little girl almost as much as he did," my mom finished.

My lip quivered as I tried desperately not to cry. Gosh why were weddings so emotional?

Finally it was time for our vows. I just knew I was going to break down, but Seokjin insisted he went first.

"Kwon Yubin...soon to be Kim Yubin. My whole world and inspiration, and the brightest light in my dark tunnel. Our meeting as everyone has mentioned was definitely unconventional. The day I received that call from you, I was rather intrigued on why you were so adamant to meet me. And truth be told, for the first two weeks of our meeting, I was less than adequately kind. I was intimidated by the fact that you didn't fear me the way others did. I thought that meant I was losing control. But you're personality is so hard to not fall in love with. Your smile, your giggles, the motherly comfort, all of it, you're this boost of positive energy that gave me the strength to get through my day. I desperately didn't want to love you because I was scared, but I couldn't help it. I fell and I fell hard. It scares me every day to think that this moment could've been so different had you not decided to take the risk and call me. You had no reason to and we could've gone about our two different lives. But I'm so grateful you didn't, because I can assure you I wouldn't have been as happy as I am with you. With our little angel. And because of that, I vow to cherish you forever. I'll do everything in my power to protect you and give you the best life ever. And to wrap it up since I knew you'd be crying because you're cutely sentimental, I've prepared a spectacular joke for you..."

I laughed through my tears, "Oh boy..."

"You know why I'm the only one who can make dad jokes? Because it's inappropriate to make a dad joke if you're not a dad. It's faux pa," he said instantly cracking up at the joke.

I snickered, amusedly watching him pat himself on the back for that while his friends and everyone else exasperatedly sighed.

"I made you laugh didn't I?" He poked me.

I giggled, "That you did. You're so corny."

"Only for you," he winked.

Luna sighed, "Okay, well after that...unfortunate moment, why don't we proceed with the vows?"

My hands shook as I held the paper with my vows. I spent days trying to find the right words to express my feelings and even then it couldn't accurately describe just how much I loved him.

"My Jinnie, I know you hate that nickname in public but I know it makes princess extra happy so I said it."

On cue, Suyeon giggled loudly making everyone melt at her cuteness.

"Our love story is different, and to this day, it still shocks me that on that one fine day when I walked into that clinic to find out that I was pregnant with your child. Of all the people it had to be you. I was utterly shocked to say the least. I was scared too, because I only knew the media perception of you. The cold guy who looked like he'd willingly chew someone's brain out was the father of my child. I decided to take a risk and called you because it felt unfair to let you go without knowing that you actually had a child. Our road was bumpy but no road has ever been perfectly smooth before. I wouldn't change a second of our story. Making all these memories with you, finding out the real you that wasn't portrayed by the media, I loved every damn second of it. And now we've got our beautiful little girl. Watching you raise her with the utmost care has been the highlight of my whole existence. I never thought it would be possible to love someone so deeply after being hurt by love for so long. I'm glad I didn't lose faith in it because it wouldn't have led me to you. I don't know what the future holds, and I'm okay not knowing so long as you're with me. I truly love you to death Kim Seokjin. Also, we must be soulmates because I figured you'd cry too so I also wrote a dad joke."

Seokjin who had been quietly crying looked at me in befuddled shock.

"You didn't-"

"I did. I'm literally sacrificing my sanity for this so that's how you know I love you," I sighed. "Okay here I go. I have a joke about pizza but...it's a little cheesy."

Seokjin blissfully cracked up while everyone, including myself, groaned.

But that seemed to cease his tears and that's all I could've ever wanted. I never wanted to see him cry. I'd do everything in my power to give him the happy life he finally deserved.

Finally it was time for the exchanging of the rings and our 'I dos.' It felt so surreal. After dreaming of this for years, I finally got to say 'I do' to the man of my dreams.

Our ring bearer also happened to be Miss Suyeon who nonverbally insisted that she be the one who does all the important things.

This time, the six CEOs paraded around her as she carefully walked with the cushion in her arms.

Seokjin and I knelt down, urging her to come and give us the rings.

She carefully gave the rings to Luna before launching herself at Seokjin who tenderly picked her up and showered her in kisses.

"Great job princess!" He cooed.

"DADA!" She babbled, hugging him tightly.

"Aww," I cooed, watching the cute scene unfold in front of me.

Jungkook scooped her up out of Seokjin's arms and carried her back to the seat where she squirmed, obviously displeased with being away from her favorite parent.

"Kim Seokjin...do you take Kwon Yubin, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, and all of that fun stuff, for better or for worse, as long as you both shall live?" Luna paraphrased making us chuckle.

"I do," Seokjin said, his eyes shimmering with love. He slipped the ring onto my finger admiring as it sat prettily next to the engagement ring he bought me.

I stared into his beautiful brown orbs, getting lost in the beautiful glimmer of them.

"And Kwon Yubin...do you take Kim Seokjin, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, all of the other stuff, for better or for worse, as long as you both shall live?"

I looked up at him with a sure smile, "I do."

I took the ring and placed it on his finger, officially binding us by this new marriage contract between us.

Luna beamed, "Then by the power vested in me, I pronounce you man and wife! You may kiss the bride!"

Everyone cheered while I leaned in to kiss the love of my life.

But I let out a soft gasp when I felt his firm hand at the small of my back. And before I could react he had pushed me down into a dip, supporting me from my lower back while his lips crashed onto mine.

Everyone around us hollered at the sight, but I could only get lost in the feeling of his lips on mine, signifying our married union.

My hands wrapped around his neck to deepen the kiss which resulted in my body dipping more.

"You're finally mine. Officially," he smiled into the kiss making this blissful warmth spread through my body.

"I'll always be yours. No one can take me away from you. I promise," I hummed.

I gasped when Seokjin took his other hand under my legs and scooped me up to hold me bridal style.

My lips were slightly parted which allowed him to even more passionately kiss me while he held me close to him.

I beamed into the kiss, euphoria filling my body as the reality set in that he was finally mine.

After a few more magical moments he pulled away and gently set me down, making sure not to let go.

And finally after eagerly waiting for her chance, Suyeon ripped herself away from the hold of Jungkook and bolted over to us.

She leaped into Seokjin's arms hugging him tightly.

"Hi princess. Ah I love you so much sweetheart you have no idea how happy I am to have you and mommy in my life," he cooed softly.

Seokjin pulled me close so that I was right against his chest.

This was exactly how it should be. My happy little family celebrating each other's love with those closest to us.

Seokjin passed Suyeon to me who settled in my arms as she excitedly waved at everyone as we walked down the aisle together.

The moment was perfect.

I felt Seokjin's hand snake around my waist making me gasp.

His warm breath was right next to my ear making me shudder.

"You know...we should wrap this reception up as quickly as possible," he hummed.

"Why?" I shivered.

"Because I want to make Suyeon a sibling...the right way," he smirked.

I flushed in embarrassment.

"No need to be embarrassed darling. We'll be spending all of our honeymoon the same way. So buckle up, because I'm gonna make sure that our next child comes with all the fun adult bonuses."

____________________________________
Current mood: CRYING

I hate ending books but I've genuinely had such a strong attachment to these characters that I'm losing my mind for having to say goodbye to them 😭😭😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 13.6K 87
In order to take away his father's shares, his husband colluded with his friend to set him up. A divorce was thrown at his face and he was forced out...
302K 9.1K 54
A 16 year cute high school boy Kim Taehyung get pregnant by his boyfriend Jeon Jungkook who is school famous boy But when tae got know that his love...
128K 11.6K 74
"...you hold all my secrets and you are the one thing that can destroy me if you choose to." -Kim Seokjin He spent his entire life doing what he was...
115K 4.6K 31
As a person who's in great need of money, I have to work hard to earn for myself and my family - even working hard to make him cum. "Fuck, princess...