Chubby Chaser (Billy Hargrove...

De CutestTwatOnTheBlock

"I'm not loosing weight." I stated crossing my arms over my chest. "Princess, I couldn't care less if you did... Mais

Disclaimer
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.

Update

9.5K 168 70
De CutestTwatOnTheBlock

Hey Guys, I know I do this a lot. LIKE A LOT. I'm trying to get myself back in the groove of things. About 3 months ago I moved (for the first time ever) from SD to SAT and still trying to get a schedule down. I'm working from home currently and have been since this pandemic. I'm going to be completely honest, I hate my job. I've hated it since the first month of working there (I got promoted to a newer position a year and a half ago and regret saying yes since my interview) and it's really taken a toll on my mental health. I've lost motivation on maintaining a healthy life style, reading, and writing. I'm not trying to make this a boohoo sob story. I'm just wanting to let you all know, I see everyone's comments, thank you all for the support 🥺💖. I'm tired of letting this job alter my moods and I'm going to make it my mission/bitch and find my old self and continue on with my writing journey. See you all soon!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

559K 34.2K 98
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
122K 3.2K 73
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
1.1M 47.8K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC