14

Im hella annoyed rn bc it was saying chapter 12 wasnt uploaded when i uploaded it. So I have to remove the gif i had for the chapter so fml

Billy led us back to his car. He opened my door in which I thanked him and stepped inside. He walked over towards his side of the car and entered. He didn't waste anytime to start the ignition and drive away. He sped down the road and we drove up a long winey road.

"Where are we going?" I questioned. "You'll see." He answered pulling out another cigarette. How much does he smoke... He began to drive slower and slower as the road began to become steeper and steeper. I looked in his direction feeling panic set in. I fucking hate heights.

On top of the road was an abanded tree. Billy parked and shut the ignition off and gazed over at me. "So what now?" I questioned. "This is where I kill you." Danger struck inside me and he began to laugh. "I'm just fucking around. No this is where I take over." He stated. He unbuckled his seat belt scooting closer towards me.

My breath was caught in my throat as he scooted closer towards me. He went past my face towards the door He chuckled as his hand inched down closer towards my seat and he lowered my seat to where instead of sitting I was on my back laying down.

"Relax, okay?" He questioned moving up once more. I nodded my head still staying still. "Princess, breathe." I didn't realize I was holding my breath until I exhaled and inhaled once more. He chuckling sitting back in his seat.

"So do you want my tongue or my hands?" He questioned. I raised an eyebrow in confusion unsure of what he meant. He groaned rubbing his hands on his face. "Stop looking at me like that." "Like what?" I asked. "So innocent and unaware, it makes me want to take you right here." My stared at him in shock, "I- I'm sorry?" He chuckled. "It's fine, now let me ask, what do you want? My hand or my tongue?" "For what?" He huffed in aggravation. "Do you want me to finger or tongue fuck you?" I gulped in utter shock.

"W- What?" "Fuck it, I'll just do both." And with that Billy crawled over towards me. I gasped at how close we were and he maneuvered to where he was on his knees in front of my private region. "Scoot your chair back princess." I gulped complying and stared down at him. "I'm not going to bite." He chuckled inching his hands closer and closer to my hips. Once he was there he began to play with the waistband of my workout pants.

"Relax." He commented. I nodded my head once more inhaling through my nose and exhaling out of my mouth. He didn't break eye contact the whole time he ws sliding my bottoms down. There I sat trying to cover my private region with my shirt while he lifted my leg up yanking my shoes off. "You're okay with this?" He questioned as he was sliding the pants off my ankles.

In a way I was, but also I'm not. What if he thinks I'm gross down there? I mean I'm sure I don't look like every girl he's been with down there. Granted I'm not gross or anything, but what if he thinks I look weird...

"Princess?" I looked down to see him holding my ankles. "I said, are you sure you want me to do this." I shrugged, "Let's see what every girl talks about." I mumbled giving in. I mean let's face it, Billy Hargrove wants to do unthinkable things to me.

I still don't forgive him for what he did to me, but I'll talk to him once more after this. I deserve this, after everything he put me through Saturday night. After breaking Scott and I apart. I fucking deserves this- Oh my god!

I looked down ridding my thoughts and stared down in shock. There Billy was spreading my legs apart and sliding his tongue up my slits. I stared gobsmacked at the action. He then began to make his way towards my sensitive area and I yelped outloud.  He giggled. He giggled! There Billy Hargrove was face down in my crotch giggling.

"It's not funny." I mumbled. "Princess, I don't know why I didn't do this the first day I met you." With that said he then began to fondle my regions with his tongue and I laid my head back. My eyes closed and I began to grip my breasts from the sensation. I began to make noises I didn't know I could make.

I moaned outloud once more at a foreign feeling. I hissed in pain and lifted my head down. There Billy was... fingering me. "Holy shit, you're fucking tight." He mumbled as he slowly pumped his index finger in and out of me. I stared in awe at the feeling.

I moaned outloud as I felt my abdomen tightening up. To my shock, I reached down grabbing his hair wanting his tongue on me once more. "Easy there, Princess." "Shut it, Hargrove." I mumbled still fisting his hair. He laughed taunting me sticking his tongue out only poking my clitoris.

"Billy." I groaned getting mad. He then began to pump faster and harder as he multitasked using his tongue. I covered my mouth moaning loudly as I felt my legs beging to shake. i couldn't handle the sensation any longer and tried to close my legs in which he pried open once more keeping his forearm pinned again my inner thigh.

I threw my head back in shock as I called out loud the word yes. My body shuttered in pleasure and I pushed his head away not being able to handle any more of the sweet torture.

Billy finally stopped, and I couldn't feel my legs. I looked up to see him smirking and wiping his mouth. "Not bad for the first time?" I shook my head unable to speak. I smirked as he took off his jacket setting it on my lower regions covering up whatever dignity I had left. "Thanks." I muttered in embarrassment.

"It's no problem. Did you like it?" I loved it, is what I wanted to say but I kept it simple. "It was good." "Just good? Not amazing." It was more than amazing... "Yeah it wa great." Billy scoffed and got of his crouching postion climbing back into the drivers seat. "It was only great?" He asked slightly offended. "Billy it was phenomenal, there. Happy now?" He gave a goofy smile nodding. "Much better."

"How many girls have you done that too?" "Only a few, mainly girls I'm really into." My cheeks tinted red at those words. Does that mean he likes me? "So tomorrow..." He mumbled. "Yes?" "I was thinking that maybe you could do something in return." "Oh really?" I questioned smirking. "Yeah, for um... arm strength." I snorted. "Okay, Billy."

He gave a fist bump in glee and started the car. "You might want to put your pants on, not that I care because quite frankly I like them better when they're on the floor of my car. But for your sake I think you might want them on as we go back into the public eye." I rolled my eyes at his little comment and kept his jacket on my lap as I slipped my work out pants back on. For some reason I couldn't find my underwear but I didn't pay close mind to it.

I slipped my shoes back on as we drove down the steep road. "Thanks." I mumbled looking over at Billy. he had the music low and looked over at me. He gave me a lazy smile and grabbed my hand. "It's no problem, I'm glad to be the one doing it and not Scott." He answered and then frowned at the mention of his name.

I nodded my head looking back out the window.

"I don't know what you're doing to me Princess. But I don't want it to stop." He stated after a few moments of the music playing softly in the background. Honeslty, as much as I hate to say this neither do I.

Hiiii first official scene of him getting in her pants :D my bf was next to me when I was writing this and he told me I'm sick in the head. Have a good day/night!