32.

Hi hi hi I'm sorry if this chapter seems kinda boring. I wrote this on a spree not really thinking of what I was going to write. I just knew I was slacking and I couldn't sleep. Also I'm sorry for the typos if there is any.

I couldn't help but look at Nancy in a different perspective. Someone who I consider my best friend, my go to gal, is keeping probably the hugest secret she's ever hidden from me.

I really don't know what to call the two. Are they together? Are they just hooking up... Oh I hope not.

Nancy carries too much class and pride in herself to give in to such intimate things that do not revolve around being in a relationship. I mean hell, when I first met her she believed of the concept of no sex before marriage. Granted, I did for the longest time as well until something hit me. Maybe it was the ending of sophomore year? Maybe it was the beginning of junior year... I just realized that I don't want my first time to be so romantic, I want it to be memorable of course. But romance isn't for me.

I'd rather get the stupid thing and pain over with so when I meet the love of my life I can fully give myself and him pleasure instead of it being the first couple of months probably of us screwing that he's the only one getting satisfied by the end of the night.

I don't know why girls make their virginities out to be something so fragile...

I watched Nancy as she primped her hair and looking at herself in the mirror. Her wide eyes sparked with something that was undescribable. Her cheeks were already tinted with a slight touch of pink but to make it more prominent she added powder blush. She was dressed for an occasion that I still had no clue about. She wore a floral dress that went above her knee with white tennis shoes. She looked like the girl next door.

"Where are you going, exactly?" I finally asked after sitting and gazing at her for far too long. "Um, out?" She fumbled out. "Well where?" I asked. I knew she was hiding something, I mean no duh...

"I'm going out with my cousins. It's a girls night." "Oh, well don't you think you're a little too dolled up just for your girls night?" I questioned. I shot my bow with that question knowing that I had trapped her. Granted, Nancy does attend these monthly outings with her cousins but they usually just go to the roller skate rink and then go drink milk shakes.

"Well yes and no. It's a special occasion. We all decided to go out and eat afterwards instead of just getting our monthly shakes." "Mmmhmm." I answered totoally not believing her. Somethignn was up and I want to know.

"Hey can I use your phone?" I asked as she was standing up from her vanity. "Yeah sure." "I need to call my parents." I lied. Nancy nodded her head carrying on with whatever secret she was keeping from me and stepped out of her room.

I then lunged for her phone dialing one of the few numbers I memorized by heart into the keypad. A few seconds later the sensual voice I couldn't get over answered on the other line.

"Billy." I sighed into the phone in trance with the smoothness of his tone. "Hello?" He questioned. "Hey it's me. Look I don't have much time to talk but I need you to pick me up and do something with me."

"Princess?" "Yes, now are you in or not?" "What's the occasion?" "Look I'll tell you once you get me. I don't have much time just get me from Nancy's and it'll start from there." "And what will I get out of it?" "Whatever you want, look I have to go. Bye!" With that I slammed the phone down onto the receiver right as Nancy entered back into her room.

"Hey, I'll be out of you hair in no time. My mom's on her way." I answered. "Oh are you sure? My dad could just drop you off." "Oh no it's fine. Plus she wants me to go grocery shopping with her." "Alright, well thanks for coming over. I'll call you later, okay?" "Okay, I'll talk to you then. Have fun tonight." I grabbed my backpack off her bedroom floor slipping the strap onto my pudgy arm and gave her a side hug.

With that I left her room walking down her stairs and out of her house. I closed the front door and stood close to her trash cans down the end of her driveway. I looked around waiting for Billy. I'm not exactly sure what I've got exactly planned. I just know I want to get to the bottom of what Nancy is hiding from me.

"Taxi for Riley." Igave a small smile watching Billy pull up. "Hey thank you so much." Before I could step in Billy scooted over locking the passenger door from the inside. "Before you get inside I want to know what the fuck we're doing." I shrugged looking up at Nancy's window.

"Oh god." Billy huffed. "What?" I asked. "We're spying on your friend, huh?" "Kinda..." I mumbled. "The things I do for you, Princess." He unlocked the door and I stumbled inside. "I'm guessing she's still inside so you've got time to explain what the fuck is happening." I sighed nodding my head dreading this. He's going to think I'm totally insane.