Tattoo

By _lightofdawn_

ALERT: THIS IS A 5SOS FANFIC AS STATED IN THE TAGS!! What if you had your soulmates name tattooed on your... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Sequel??

Chapter 13

1.8K 25 4
By _lightofdawn_

Note: Hey guys, thanks so much for reading this story I really hope that you like it. If you would like a book written for you just leave a comment or inbox me some details about it, I would be happy to do it.  Enjoy this chapter :)

Lydon’s pov

Days went by as the weather changed from good to shit to saying when the hell did we drive to the desert. Diamond and Michael were over their drunk episode and were back to their crazy ways were someone had to watch over them before we would be watching the house going up in flames from the curve in the street.

Luke and Calum were turning into Diamond and Michael I’ve never been them like this before. I actually thought that they were the descent ones in this house. They were dancing outside, just in front of the table where we were all sitting they were both doing disco hand actions and thrusting their hips in every possible way.

“You guys are good.” Ashton said as they laughed at themselves. 

“You should become a dancer.” Michael smirked.

“Yeah, stop singing and go in the dance industry.” I giggled. The two stopped suddenly bent over with their hands on their knees laughing as they got claps from us all.

“And everyone says that Michael and I are crazy, did anyone just not see what happened just then?” Diamond asked, pointing her thumb over at Calum and Luke.  I gave her a look before I started laughing at her which she simply just sat there with a really confused look on her face .

“At least they won’t be setting the house on fire anytime soon.” I told her, patting her head like a dog. She slapped my hand away quickly before throwing a chip at me which feel on my lap where Ice happily ate.

Diamond’s pov

“Lydon does have a point.” Ashton agreed. Seriously what was with me and Michael that no one trusted. Oh wait maybe it was the time that we snapped the branch in the back that was Lydon’s favourite, we just stuck it back on with duct tape then painted the tape brown to camouflage with the branch, yeah she never found out.  We must have done a pretty good job on it.

Just then my heart almost flied out of my chest, first minute she was sitting down then the next she was playing with Ice when she threw his toy in the tree. Slowly I placed my hand over the side of my face as if I was blocking out the sun, if I couldn’t see her she couldn’t see me right?

“What the hell happened to the tree?” She yelled in a gasp. Shit, shit, shit. Taking my hand away from my face where she was next to the tree, staring right at me as she waved the branch in her hand. I shrugged after a few minutes I didn’t want to nod quickly to make it look like I did it but not slowly that I was hiding something either.

“What happened?” I called out.

“I don’t know, you tell me.” She said, throwing the branch on the ground and walking towards us.

“How would I know?” I asked, my voice kinda shaky.  She gave me a look, the look she always gave when she was going to get me caught and tell her the truth about what happened to the tree. Her and her stupid mind games.

“Because everything crazy that happens you always have something to do with it.”

“ I think she has a tracking device on us or something.” Michael said, pretty loudly that Lydon raised her brows as she clapped her hands loudly.  Michael nearly knocked himself out since he literally slapped his hand over his mouth. Good one mate, now she’s really gonna know.

“I knew you two were up to something.” She said, smiling in satisfaction.  

“Good one.” I told Michael kicking his shin.

Lydon’s pov

Wow they really need to learn how to act or something seriously did they think they could really put a tree branch back on with duct tape then paint it brown? Had to give it to them thought it was pretty good. I wouldn’t have thought of doing that. As I sat back down at the table Ashton placed his hand on my right knee as he smiled at me when I looked up at him, returning the smile I looked down at the table while Ice ran around the yard barking happily.

“Oh my god, I’m trying to do a keek! This is my moment to shine don’t ruin this for me!” Ashton screamed at Calum who sneezed pretty loudly in the background. I silently laughed his him as he filmed Ice playing in the grass then back to him smiling at the camera. “He likes the smell f the grass.” Then he posted it. 

“You are a weird person.” I told him.

“No, I’m fabulous.”  Fabulous alright, fabulous at being a dick.

“What’s the deal for today?” Luke asked, drumming his fingers on the table.

“Think Lydon’s gonna spend the day putting the tree together.” Diamond grinned, yeah she would take the opportunity to say that.

“Fuck the branch.” I laughed, “let’s do something fun!”  

“What do you wanna do then?” Calum asked. I thought for a moment why did this have to come back to me for? I haven’t even thought about anything beyond that point and he was already waiting for my response... actually the whole table was waiting.

“I don’t know, you chose.” I told him.

“Screw it let’s do some keeks.” Michael suggested. We all nodded in agreement as he got out his phone and started taking videos. 

***

I’m guessing the fans are going to be very happy with the boys since they have been making videos for almost the whole day. I pretty much just left them to do their own thing while I went inside with Diamond to have some girl time together. Well in Diamond’s words she just didn’t want to be in the keeks because she said that she didn’t look good today.

“So you and Ashton seem to be going good.” Diamond smiled. I nodded my head and smiled at her as I thought about him. He was the one that made me happy and even though that may seem cliché and all lovey dovey and shit but it was true, with him a shitty day would become so much better in an instant.

“Yeah, we really are.” I told her.

“Ah shit!” She gasped.

“What’s wrong?” I panicked, I really thought that she was having a heart attack and that I would have to perform CPR or something. Man I don’t know how to do that shit.

“Nothing, just a really hard prick on my wrist.” Now I was confused.

“Um what are you on about right now? You lost me at prick.”

“Prick?”

“Yeah I was thinking of guys, sorry. Carry on.” I smiled at her.  Diamond giggled as she shook her head at me well it wasn’t my fault that I sometimes I couldn’t control what my brain thought about. Yeah, I was one of those people who would get distracted by anything even if it was little like a little spot of dust on the bench. Yup, even dust would catch my attention. She shook her head like she didn’t want to talk about it and me being the good person that I am, nodded once and didn’t speak of it again.

“Do you ever get the feeling like you just wanted to disappear from here without telling anyone?”

“Used to, all the time remember.” I said. Diamond nodded her head as she remembered that I told her just before we had fully became friends, at first she was sad that I was going to run away but when she realized that I was going to stay since we started a strong friendship she was the happiest she could ever be.

“Oh yeah, I remember those depressing days.” She smirked, pulling her sleeve up to reveal her wrist as she made a face like she was in pain or something.

“What?” I asked, looking at her wrist to her face back down again. She did nothing but standing there holding her wrist. I waited kinda too impatiently for her liking since she just stared at me like she wanted to hit me. “Sorry.” I mumbled, putting my hands up.

“It feels like something pricking me.”

“Show me.” I told her. She gave me her arm to look at, my eyes widened as I watched her wrist it was something that I’ve never seen before.

“What’s wrong with me?” She whispered, did she really think that she was going to die? Someone really needed to give her a break from all these horror movies, they were really messing with her mind.

“I don’t know.” I told her, lightly touching it.

“Please don’t tell me that I’m going to die.”

“You’re not going to die. It just looks like... a tattoo.” I said, my voice going towards a whisper at the end.

“What are you talking about?”

“The night you kissed Michael, that has to be it.” I thought. She gave me a confused look at she took her arm back.

“But... But I was never born with one, you really think that it would come up now?” I shrugged my shoulders at her.

“We have to get Michael.”

Michael’s pov

I told the guys to tell the girls that I would be back soon,  just wanted to get out for a bit and go get a coffee. During the walk my wrist started to get a pricking sensation to it, but I just left it I thought it was an insect bite or something so I just left it. Once there I ordered an ice coffee and sat down at one of the tables to just be by myself for a while.

“You’re Michael right? From the band 5 Seconds Of Summer?” A girl asked.  She had long black hair with a fiery red front fringe with snack bites, and black eye stuff.

“Yeah.” I replied. The pricking on my wrist finally stopped and when I looked down I saw the words Diamond written in black on my wrist. “I didn’t get your name.”

“Diamond.” She smiled, walking away.  I thought for a moment as I watched her walk out the door, if that night when Diamond and I kissed the tattoo didn’t turn gold then I guess we weren’t meant to be together.  I grabbed my drink and ran after her.

“Wait!” I called out, she must have recognised my voice because she turned around and waited for me to catch up to her.

“What’s up?” She smiled.

“Um well this is going to sound really weird but do you have a boyfriend or something?”  She shook her head as she lightly giggled.

“No I haven’t got one just single me.”

“How about I take you out tomorrow night if you’re not busy?” I asked. She looked kinda shocked before smiling.

“Sure, I would like that.” We exchanged numbers and she gave me her address so that I could pick her up. Guess I had to ask to use Lydon’s car since I didn’t have one.

“I’ll see you tomorrow night around seven.” I told her.  She nodded her head as we returned our phones and said goodbye. I really hope that I would now have a soulmate.

Diamond’s pov

I was waiting in the kitchen waiting for Michael to get back while the rest were upstairs.  Lydon had a little plan to keep them all entertained so that I would have some time to talk with Michael alone.

“Hey, what are you doing down here by yourself?” He asked.

“Umm  I wanted to talk to you.” I told him. He took a seat on the other side of the bench and looked at me, waiting me to continue. “I got this today.” I showed him the tattoo where his name sat in black writing.

“I have one too.” He showed me.

“What does this even mean?” I asked.

“I don’t know but we kissed and these showed up but there black not gold so we mustn’t be soulmates.” He said. “I actually met a girl today and her name was Diamond as well I’m going on a date with her tomorrow.” At that moment my heart sank to the bottom of my feet, my body had no feeling in it anyone.  I couldn’t even say anything because he looked so happy. Happy that he would have a soulmate... even if it wasn’t me. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 4.9K 22
"What if the first thing your soulmate says to you is imprinted on your left wrist?" Yandere/Soulmate AU 18+ Completed kinda dumb story.
291K 4.9K 46
When you turn 14, you get a tattoo that describes your soulmate. As you spend more time with them, it gets more detailed. But when you kiss your soul...
Marked By Peter

Fanfiction

47.3K 1.3K 19
Every one is given a mark that ties their life to some one else's. Like a birth mark. It connects you to your friends, family, and maybe even a teach...
406 41 28
Arianna Davilla, finds herself on the brink of a life-altering journey hoping to find her other half . As she prepares for a BTS concert in London...