Chapter 4

Lydon’s pov

Michael threw the xbox controller on the floor next to him as he stared blankly and angrily which turned out to be  quite funny since he was trying so hard to keep a straight face throughout it all. The rest of the guys however stared at the screen which read a score of 600 to 1920 yep I was the second one.  That’s right folks this is the once off time playing Call Of Duty with Michael for the first time and I had won by heaps.

“But... no one had beat Michael before.” Luke said slowly moving his head to look at me where I was sitting on the couch while everyone else was sitting on the ground in front of us watching the screen as if it was a movie or something.

“God damn it! We should have put money on it.” Diamond exclaimed while the guys didn’t say anything.

“And if you put money on it then you would have lost it.” I told her, betting always had a catch to it. No matter what.

“I want a rematch this is hacked.” Michael growled.

“No rematches.” Diamond groaned.

“Yeah, that game was long enough.” Calum said, putting his hands on each side of his face.

“Fine.” He gave up. “But next time I’m checking your controller and the game to see that they are played with so they give you an advantage. I AM the master.”

“Yeah. The master of losing.” Ashton sniggered, pointing at the screen. I gave him a look of disbelief that I would even hack a game to make me win. How would you do that anyway?  I’ve always been good at xbox even with Diamond we would play all the time when there was nothing else left to do or if we just wanted to play online with people from all over the world.

I turned the xbox off and put the controllers on the stand that was under the now turned off tv. Michael was still debating quietly to himself how I could have beat him so much since I was a girl and he was the best out of all the guys at this game. No one said anything to him incase it triggered off something that could possibly hurt his feelings or make him make a bigger deal out of it.

“So what does everyone want to do today?”Ashton asked, probably trying to get Michaels mind away from losing since he stopped mumbling straight after Ashton asked the question.  What were we gonna do there wasn’t really anything to do around here but drive around and be crazy with Diamond so anything that they were thinking of has to be somewhat exciting.

“Who wants to go bowing?” Calum asked. Michael automatically went into a chant of I do’s before galloping around the place again. I swear he was like a little kid sometimes with running around pretending to be a plane, running around with his arms in the air  while chanting I could only wonder what he would do next.  A wave of hands went up into the air as they all looked around at everyone else to see if they had their hands up or not.

“Looks like bowling.” Luke said, as he finished counting the hands.

“Yayyyyy!” Michael screamed, jumping on Ashton.

“Wheeehooo.” Ashton laughed fist pumping the air as we all be walked to the car. Once the front door was locked and everyone crowded around the car when Diamond started swearing.

“Fuck there’s six of us what are we gonna do.” She asked, kicking a rock towards the gutter.

“Someone sit on someone.” I shrugged, like it wasn’t a big deal. She stared at me like hell was gonna come up from below us. Her face changed so fast it was crazy and to be quite honest it scared me a little.

“Are you crazy!” She rushed, sometimes I wonder what the hell she was saying because she spoke so fast. “You are crazy like, like what the hell are you thinking we could die.”