Chapter 15

Lydon’s pov

Have you ever stalked someone’s facebook page where you somehow ended up at your friends best friends cousins girlfriends friends page? Well that’s where Diamond and I were at the moment trying to figure out how the hell that we got to that page from a friend of Diamonds where we ended up on some randoms  best friends page. 

“Who the hell is this person?” Diamond asked, getting closer for a better look at the screen.  I shrugged my shoulders as I tried to find mutual friends but this person was so far up the  search list that we were both completely lost that we just stared at the screen in utter shock pretty much debating what the hell we were going to do next.

“What do we do now?” I said more to myself then to Diamond but she still somehow seemed to hear what I had said since she shrugged her shoulders and made some kind of sound, I’m pretty sure it was human and not some creepy strange animal.

“Well that’s that idea gone.” She grumbled, now looking out the window. I swear that I should of played sad music while she was like that because now she was back to normal. Moral of that: Don’t hesitate to play a sad song while you have the chance. “Wait...” Diamond suddenly before  she decided to stop and think about what she was going to say. I really hated when she did that, she would get you all excited about something like a plan then she would then stop and think about it crushing your hopes.

“Think faster damn it!” I screeched, hoping that it would make her think faster.

“Shut up, I’m thinking.” She hissed back. Well that didn’t work.  “Didn’t that guy who used to like you work as a security person?” She asked, pointing her finger at me.

“Yeah... so?”

“So he hacked into shit when he was working and he never got caught for it!” Diamond screamed.  Oh that’s where she was going with this. “Well do you still have his number or anything?” She urged on. I checked my phone and called him.

“Hello?” A deep male voice answered.

“ Hey Jack it’s Lydon I need to ask you a massive favour...”

Michael’s pov

“Where are the girls?” I asked as I walked into the backyard where all the guys were after I quickly looked around for the girls.

“Upstairs in one of their rooms.” Ashton said, poking his ice cubes that were floating in his water. Guess there was no way to ask for her car again.

“Where are you going dressed all nice and shit.” Calum asked.

“Out.”

“Seeing that chick again?”

“Yeah.” I said answering Luke’s question. “Gonna meet her up at the road.” I said, fixing my jacket.

“Laters.” They all waved with a slight nod of the head.

***

Arriving at the cafe we decided on, I saw  her sitting patiently at a table with her hands locked together with a small smile on her face as waiters and waitresses walked by.

“Hope you weren’t here for long.” I asked, approaching the table and sitting down.

“Actually just got here a few minutes before you did.” She replied showing her teeth.  I didn’t want her waiting forever for me, that wouldn’t be very gentlemanly.

“Great.” I said while coffee came.

“Sorry, ordered drinks earlier.” She smiled sheepishly.