THE BILLIONAIRE'S LOVER

De beautifulandmystery

THE BILLIONAIRE OF LONDON SERIES BOOK ONE. ***... Mais

F O R E W O R D
A E S T H E T I C S
E P I G R A P H
1 | IN WHICH SHE BECAME SICK.
2 | IN WHICH SHE WAS KISSED BY A STRANGER.
3 | IN WHICH SHE AGREED TO HIS PROPOSAL
5 | IN WHICH SHE WENT TO ONE HYDE PARK
6 | IN WHICH SHE'S TRANSFORMED
7 | IN WHICH SHE'S DISAPPOINTED
8 | IN WHICH SHE IS EMOTIONAL (M)
9 | IN WHICH SHE IS WINED AND DINED.
10 | IN WHICH SHE'S BURNING HOT (M)
11 | IN WHICH SHE HAS A FIRST EXPERIENCE (M)
12 | IN WHICH THERE'S MIXED FEELINGS (M)
13| IN WHICH SHE TOOK HIM HOME
14 | IN WHICH SHE MEETS WITH AN OLD FRIEND
15 | IN WHICH SHE TRAVELS IN A JET
16 | IN WHICH SHE'S DEBAUCHED (M)
17 | IN WHICH SHE'S SATIATED (M)
18 | IN WHICH SHE'S HOT AND BOTHERED
19 | IN WHICH SHE'S THOROUGHLY SATIATED (M)
20 | IN WHICH SHE EXPERIENCES STRANGE EMOTIONS
21 | IN WHICH SHE GETS DRUNK AND LET LOOSE
22 | IN WHICH SHE GETS A REALITY CHECK
23 | IN WHICH SHE MADE A PROMISE
24 | IN WHICH SHE LIVES LAVISHLY
25 | IN WHICH SHE GETS AN UNEXPECTED VISIT
26 | IN WHICH SHE'S TAKEN PUBLICLY
27 | IN WHICH SHE PLAYS A GAME
28 | IN WHICH SHE READS MIND
29 | IN WHICH SHE GIVES HIM A GIFT. . .OF HERSELF
30 | IN WHICH SHE BLEW IT WITH THE BILLIONAIRE
31 | IN WHICH SHE DISCOVERED HIDDEN TRUTHS
32 | IN WHICH SHE'S HEART BROKEN
33| IN WHICH SHE MEETS THE OTHER WOMAN
EPILOGUE : THE VOW
COMING SOON. . .

4 | IN WHICH SHE SIGNED THE CONTRACT.

3.6K 125 8
De beautifulandmystery

The sound of her ringtone woke Malora before her alarm went off.

Groaning, she reached for the device from its spot on her bedside table and squinted at its screen.

It was a number she did not recognize.

'Hello,' she croaked.

'Miss McCarran?' a man's voice enquired. His voice was extremely efficient and professional. And very much awake.

'Yes.'

'Justice Blake, Mr. Pitts' personal assistant, here. Is this a good time for you to talk?'

'Yes. Yes, of course.' Malora jerked upright and took a gulp of water from a bottle by her bedside.

'Mr. Pitts has asked me to make some appointments for you today. May I run through them with you now?'

'What kind of appointments?'

'Henry Valentine, Mr. Pitts' driver, will be around your flat at ten forty-five. Your first stop will be your doctor where you have an appointment to see the nurse.'

'How do you know who my doctor is?'

There was a pause. It was pregnant with possibilities, perhaps even explanations.

'It doesn't matter,' Malora said quickly.

As if he had not been interrupted, the man continued, 'She will discuss various contraceptive options with you if you are not already on some form of birth control. Next, you have a meeting with Mr. Pitts' lawyer. Once you have concluded your business there, Henry has instructions to take you to the apartment in One Hyde Park where I will meet with show you around. It would be advisable to eat lightly as Mr. Barrington gets into London late evening, and he wishes to take you out for supper about eight p.m. He tends to be very punctual so do be ready by eight thirty. Do you have any particular dietary needs or preferences?'

'No.'

'If you do come up with any question requests before and after we meet call me on this number. I will be happy to assist.'

'OK. Thanks, Mr. Blake.'

'Have a nice day, Miss McCarran.'

Malora glanced at her alarm clock. She must have been more tired than she had realized. It was already nine thirty even though it was another gray day outside. She held her tender head in her hands. A couple more paracetamols should do the trick.  

Malora sat up, swallowed them down and lying back on the bed closed her eyes and remembered last night. The details were fuzzy. Only the kiss remained crystal clear. She remembered his eyes—how unaffected he was. If not for that pulse drumming madly in his throat Malora would have thought he had felt nothing.

Eventually, she could no longer put off meeting her sister so she dragged herself out of bed and padded to their shared bathroom. The tiles were sickly green and one or two were cracked, but everything was sparkling clean.

The orange dress was badly crumpled.

Malora took it off and carefully hand washed it in the sink. After wringing it out, she hung it inside the bath, and got in it herself. Malora turned on the shower head, and held the warm stream over her body.

When she came out, Malora felt like a new person. Quickly, she slipped into clean underwear and dressed in jeans and a blue shirt. Then she combed her hair, tied it into a ponytail high on her head.

Taking a deep breath, Malora ventured out of the safety of her room to face her sister. Lorena was sitting on the rocking chair by the front window, gazing out into the street. Baby Louis rested in the crook of her arms, sleeping. A beanie covered his shaved head, and his skin had a sickly gray pallor to it.

Malora swallowed as she crossed to the fridge. She grabbed a carton of orange juice and poured herself a cup, all the while watching her sister who didn't turn away from whatever held her attention out in the street.

'Rena,' was all she could utter.

Lorena sighed. 'I know when you're lying to me, Mal. Just as I also know that no matter how hard I press you, you wouldn't tell me unless you wanted to.'

Malora remained quiet because she knew her sister spike the truth. She gulped down her juice instead.

'But promise me you'll be careful and don't do anything rash on my or Louis' behalf.'

She couldn't promise that because she already did something rash, so Malora hummed instead. 'What has you so fascinated?'

'A sleek car pulled up to the curb five minutes ago and doesn't seem ready to leave any minute.'

Oh. Mr. Valentine had arrived!

'I have to go, Rena. Take care of yourself and Louis, okay?'

Malora waited until she got a nod from her sister before rushing out the door. The driver was standing outside the car by the time she got to it. He touched his cap. 'Miss Malora McCarran?'

She nodded breathlessly.

'Good morning. Henry Valentine,' he said, by way of introduction and opened the back door for her.

Malora sank into the fragrant, immaculately white interior and he shut the door after her. Along the building she saw the heads of all her neighbors poking out of their windows. Of course, they would. The McCarran sisters had never had someone pick them up in a freaking Maybach Laundalet.

Malora leaned back. The leather under her palm was soft and cool. Henry got into the front and looked at her in the rearview mirror. He had soft brown eyes that crinkled in the corners. He took a white envelope from the passenger seat and twisted around to hand it to her. 'Our first stop is the doctor. This is for him.'

'Thanks,' Malora said, taking the letter. It had her doctor's name written in blue ink and was unsealed. The glass that separated them closed and the engine hummed into life.

Malora opened the letter and read it. It was a request for her medical records. In the doctor's surgery she passed over the envelope and was ushered into a room with the nurse who asked and performed the necessary blood tests with brisk efficiency. Afterwards, she discussed several options and recommended Microgynon.

'Take it from today. Since your last period ended three days ago you should be protected immediately, but just to be safe use a condom for the next seven days,' she advised. Twenty minutes after she entered that small blue and white room Malora had a prescription for three months' supply of contraceptive pills.

The receptionist had an envelope for her. It is addressed to Mr. Frederick Marshall. This letter was sealed.

Malora thanked her and went outside. Henry jumped out of the car and opened the door for her before going around the back of the car and getting into the driver's seat.

'If you give me the prescription, I'll pick it up for you while you are at the solicitors.'

For some strange reason Malora felt the heat rush up her throat.

'I have daughters your age,' he said kindly, and she leaned forward and handed him the prescription. 'Thanks, Mr. Valentine.'

'No worries. And call me Henry.'

'Er. . .How long have you been working for Mr. Pitts?'

'Going on eight years now.'

'Is he. . .Is he a fair man?'

Henry met her eyes in the mirror. 'He's as straight as a die,' he said, and by his tone Malora realized that he would volunteer no more than that.

She turned her head and watch the people on the street.

*

The solicitor's offices were in an old building in the West End. Malora was surprised to note that it was not the slick place she expected. The hushed air of importance, mingled with an impression that nothing much ever happened here, made it feel more like a library. A receptionist showed her into Mr. Frederick Marshall's room.

The room smelled faintly of air-freshener. The carpet was blue, his table was an old antique inlaid with green leather, and the old-fashioned, mahogany bookshelves were filled with thick volumes of law books. Behind Mr. Marshall was a dark, rather grim painting of a countryside landscape in a gilded frame. The painting was so old that the sky was yellow in some parts and brown in others.

Mr. Marshall rose from the depths of a deeply padded black leather chair. His grip was very firm and his smile served as a polite welcome. He was wearing a blue, three-piece suit and a red, silk tie. And his hair—what little was left of it—had been carefully slicked back.

He waved his hand towards one of the chairs in front of his desk and Malora saw that he was wearing a ring with a large, opaque, green stone on his little finger. It struck her as incongruous. Malora remembered a story her sister once told her.

He was rich and wore a turquoise ring from Nishapur on his little finger.

Everything else about Mr. Marshall and his office said, "Trust me. I'm good for it. The opaque ring alone screams, I'm a liar."

After exchanging brief pleasantries he pushed a stapled, thick bunch of papers towards her. 'Here is your contract.'

Malora looked at it.

Consensual Sexual Acts and Confidentiality Agreement.

'You are within your rights to take it home, read it yourself and if you prefer, get your own lawyer to look at it, but no amendments can be made to it.'

Malora bit her lip and eyed the contract. 'Can you show me where it says I will receive the hundred thousand pounds?'

He appeared surprised. 'Of course.'

His kind obviously didn't talk about money openly. They just bill you. He turned the contract to its second page and puts a clean, blunt finger to the clause that she was asking for. And Malora saw that it clearly stated that she would be paid the sum as soon as she signed the contract.

'I think I will just read it here,' she told the lawyer without lifting her gaze from the clause.

'Very, well.'

Malora flipped the leaflet to the third page and began to read.

*

CONTRACT OF SUBMISSION:

This contract is written to make clear the duties,rights and obligations of both Miss Malora McCarran, the submissive, and Master T, the dominant.

From date of signing, this contract will be in full effect until either party chooses to rescind or alter the agreement. Either party may decide to change this contract. In the event of change, the above parties will come together and discuss the change this contract. All opinions will be taken into consideration. Both parties should make every attempt to agree to change. If an agreement can not be reached, Master T will make the final decision, and Miss Malora McCarran will live by it or the contract becomes null and void.

RIGHTS, DUTIES, AND OBLIGATIONS ~

SUBMISSSIVE:

A. I promise to obey the will of  Master T in all things and I understand that his decisions will be made with ultimate care and thoughtfulness for my well being mentally,physically and emotionally. The decisions he makes will be sober.

B. I promise to conduct myself with the utmost respect for master. I will address him as 'Master' unless it would be indiscreet to do so; in which case, I will use the name he tells me to address him by.

C. I will act in a manner that will make Master T proud to have me at your side. I will do nothing to bring unwanted attention to myself from others or embarrass you. I will seek your attention and praise.

D. I understand that, above all else, it is my duty to please Master T, and I promise I will endeavor to do so. I will speak respectfully and truthfully, conduct my tasks quickly and efficiently, and see to Master T's every need. These needs may be social, sexual, or these that fall under service.

E. I understand that I am to serve at Master T's pleasure at all times, whether or not we are physically together.

F. I will have my phone with me at all times, charged and in good working order. I will answer my phone when Master T calls. If I am unable to answer I must call at my earliest convenience with a good explanation as to why I did not answer. Whether my reason for not answering is good or not will be at Master T's discretion.

G. I understand that Master T does not feel the need to micro manage me. Master T believes me to be an adult. I am to know my duties and responsibilities. Master T is not my babysitter.

H. In the event that I am to make a decision without the ability to consult Master T, I am to consider all options and make the decision that I feel would best serve Master T and my comment to this agreement.

I. I understand Master T reliance on safe words obligates me to use them and I promise to do so. I will use 'Yellow' as a warning word to request that Master T slow down, ease up, or change direction while continuing the session. I will use 'Red' to immediately end a scene or session .

J. I am to give myself freely to Master T. In doing so I will be open and honest about myself, destructive thoughts and behaviours, and be secure in the ability of Master T to make me feel safe in expressing these things to him.

K. I am free to ask any questions that I have. Master T has the right to answer the ones he feels is convenient for him without taking my feelings and concern into consideration.

L. I must say 'Thank you' to Master T after every punishment, or I will be given a painful punishment.

RIGHTS, DUTIES, and OBLIGATIONS:

DOMINANT.

A. I promise to care for Miss McCarran. I will help her,and guide her, show her her limits and take her beyond them. I have the right to use her body so as long as I do not damage her, inflicting lasting injury or harm her mentally. I have the ability to use her as a servant, have her tend to my whines and needs and I will do so. I will use implements and tools on her for my own pleasure, I will bind her and restrain her, and I will have her sexually.

B. I will not use alcohol or drugs at anytime we are together. I will help her find pleasure in submission, and I will make sure that she knows when she has pleased me. I will reward and punish her for her efforts and failures, but I will take time to hear her thoughts and nurture her as she grows.

C. My Sub is a important thing to me, and I seek to make her strong and powerful. I am aware she may dislike some of my choices, and I know that my word is final authority in all matters. I will, however, listen to her opinions and thoughts with respect and consider her opinions. Her needs outweigh her preferences, and it is my duty to ensure she understands that. I will set a routine and rules for my submissive and I will never let her know what punishments are for infractions. I will set daily discipline. It is my duty to be constant for her, and be reliable,sober and caring. I will respect the list of my Sub's preferences, and discuss them with her.

RULES AND PROTOCOLS FOR THE SUBMISSIVE:

A. I am to maintain physical contact with Master T at all times when out in public, from the moment we enter the vehicle at the beginning of out time together until the moment we exit the vehicle at the end of our time. I will ask permission to leave your side when permission is granted, I will stay within eye contact at all times.

B. I must ask permission to start a conversation with someone when out in public.

C. I do have permission to look others in the eyes for normal conversation. Eye contact will not be maintained for longer than necessary for conversation.

D. If my phone rings I may answer it. If you ask I will tell you who I am talking to or texting.

E. I may sit at the table first. I may not touch anything on the table until you do. I may not eat or drink until you give me permission with the nod of your head. At that limit I may eat and drink freely.

F. You will have finally say on all the clothing I wear. Requests of certain types of dress will be given at the time I am getting dressed and I will comply to the best of my ability. If my attire does not meet your approval I will change until it does.

G. I will sleep naked at all times.

H. I must request permission for any activity i want to do outside of the apartment. You will grant permission as you see fit.

I. When protocols are broken, punishment will be given by you as you see fit. Punishment will be given within twenty-four hours of the infraction or the punishment is waived.

J. You want what's best for me and my body and my health. With that in mind; I will be limited to 1500 calories a day.

- I will be required to exercise three times a week. If I am unable to do so, I must ask your permission or have a very good reason why I was unable to. Whether my reason for the lack of exercise is good or not will be at you discretion.

- I am to eat breakfast, lunch, dinner, and one snack only.

- I must not eat after nine pm.

- you will allow me one day to get a treat, like a larger meal or something like ice-cream.

- You will give me permission on what I eat. You control what I eat.

- My treat that comes into the house for me is controlled by you. If I want it I must ask you for it,and you will give it to me.

K. I must not resist your requests for sexual relations.

L. All financial decisions are at the discretion of you. You have the final say on how much money should be spent.

M. I will not practice destructive behaviours I have in the past. If I do practice these I will be immediately punished.

N. I will not masturbate without permission. All my orgasm is yours.

THE SUBMISSIVE LIMITS:

Tick the ones you don't want and cancel the ones you want. Choose wisely.

HARD LIMITS:

No acts involving fire play. √

No acts involving urination or defecation during play. √

Not acts involving sharp objects,piercing or blood during play. √

No acts involving gynecological medical instruments. √

No acts involving children or animals. √

No acts involving breath control. ×

No acts that will leave permanent marks on the skin. √

SOFT LIMITS:

Which of the following sexual acts are acceptable to the submissive?

Mark the ones you want and cancel the ones you don't want.

• Masturbation. √

• Fellatio. √

• Vaginal intercourse. √

• Vaginal Fisting. ×

• Anal intercourse. ×

• Anal fisting. ×

Is swallowing sperm acceptable to the submissive?   Maybe.

Is the use of sex toys acceptable to the submissive? Depends.

Tick the ones you want and cancel the ones you don't want.

• Vibrators. √

• Dildos. √

• Butt plugs. √

• Others.  Silver balls,and electric vibrator.

BONDAGE:

Mark the ones you want and cancel the ones you don't want.

• Hands in front. √

• Hands behind back. √

• Ankles. √

• Knees. ×

• Elbows. ×

• Wrist to ankles. √

• Spreader bars.  I have never tried it before, so I can't tell if I like it or not.

• Tied to furniture. √

• Blindfolding. √

• Gagging. √

• Bondage with rope or tape. √

• Bondage with leather cuffs. √

• Suspension. √

• Bondage with handcuffs/metal restraints. √

PAINS AND PUNISHMENT:

How much pain can the Submissive receive on a scale of one to ten? Where 1 is likes and Ten is dislikes intensely

Seven.

Which of the following punishments /pain/ discipline are acceptable to the submissive?

• Spanking. √

• Paddling. √

• Whipping. √

• Canning. √

• Biting. ×

• Nipple clamps. √

• Genital Clamps. ×

• Ice.  ×

• Hot wax. ×

• Other types/ methods of pain. __________________________________.

CONTRACT OF AGREEMENT.

Made this day: May 12th of 2020. (The commencement date).

To : August 19th of 2020 (The end of the contract date).

Between:

Mr. Titan Pitts of 634 One Hyde Park, London, WA78810. (The Dominant).

And

Miss Malora McCarran of 123 Kilburn street, apartment 8, Kilburn, London. WA56813. (The submissive).

Both parties should sign below if they agree to the rules and obligations if the Contract.

Master/Sir.

The Dominant: Mr. Titan Pitts.

The submissive: Miss Malora McCarran.

*

'He changed the duration of our contract,' she murmured.

But the lawyer must have sharp ears because he said, 'would you like me to call him?'

'No.' She shook her head. 'Can I have a pen, please?'

Mr. Marshall handed an expensive looking black ball pen to her without a word. Malora scribbled her signature in the indicated place.

Tucking the bottom of the pen between her lips, Malora leaned back into her chair, her brows furrowed, as she went through the contract one more time, to ensure she did not miss anything. Satisfied with her perusal, she withdrew the pen from between her lips and replaced the cap.

'Here.' She slid the pen and contract across table to her companion, who leaned back in his chair, his face an expressionless mask. 'I have signed and crossed out the ones I want and don't.'

Mr. Marshall raised a brow at her. 'That was fast.'

Malora shrugged as she leaned into the back of her chair once more. 'I am a fast reader.'

Chapter dedication: dlcroisette

A/N:

I know y'all are doing just good and fine, so I would just ask this fun question: Are you a fast reader or do you take forever to read a page?

Don't you forget to vote 🌟, share 📱 and comment.

Kisses😘😘.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

38.1K 963 52
___________________________ "You were mine the second you put your signature on that contract." He looked at me with pure lust and dominance in his...
593K 15.2K 73
"NEVER AND I MEAN NEVER let anyone other than me see you in such little clothes. Have I made myself clear tesoro? " His husky voice dialed down by an...
384K 15.9K 39
When Kira, a young heiress is invited to a frat party, the shy socialite reluctantly accepts. A few drinks too many lands her in the arms of Billiona...