(Claude x Male Byleth) Barrie...

By Senpai025

Claude always despised his teacher for his charming way of doing things. He told himself to never trust his t... More

NOT A CHAPTER!
A Terrible Day...
Claude's Feelings
My Hero..
My Savior..
Jealousy..
The Truth...
Him and I...โค
This New Relationship...
The Hard Cold Truth...
His Own Heart...
Our First One...
More then Now...
Sorrow and Pain....
By Your Side....
A Certain Apple Tree...
The New Kid...
The Symbol..
The New Threat..
Anger Issues..
My One Special Person...
His Own Decision..
The New Pathway...(FINAL CHAPTER)

Letter From Me :D

136 6 2
By Senpai025

WOW IT'S THE END ALREADY!! ╰(*°▽°*)╯ I mean it did take a while of course hehe...but I did it!

Sooo this book to me was one of the ones that I think I spent the most time brain-storming on. Like a lot of stuff happened that wasn't gonna happen y'all. But I thought if I ended it the way that I wanted it to end then well...it wouldn't be fun. (●'◡'●) So I ended it this way.

Honestly I think that I enjoyed writing the parts for Hilda the most 😂😂because it made me realize that I need a friend like her in my life ಠ_ಠ

Also, I don't plan on making a squeal sadly ;-; for I have no clue what to make it about. But I'll think about it later.

But yes, I am very happy that this story got a lot of views! It makes me happy to see that people have been reading my work!

But yes, thank you all for your support!! Have an amazing day and if you need me just message me and I'll see what I can do to help!

Bye Bye, and have an amazing day!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.9K 1.3K 98
"BYLETH, YOU'RE DYING." Those were the words Byleth Eisner had heard her entire life...but it had never rang true. She had always known that the doct...
11.9K 268 10
It was the start of the Day Izuku Midoriya was sent into Nezu's Office with his homeroom teacher about his lack of behavior and lack of him being lat...
747K 18K 37
Scarlett walked into her science class late. Which didn't please her new teacher Mr Harris. As the year carries on Scarlett dreads every science less...
4.5K 195 19
๐“›๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ฃ๐“ธ ๐“–๐“ป๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐“ป "Dang it granger, i can't stop looking at you!" Where y/n l/n another regular student seems to be attracted to the class...