The Truth...

(Byleth's POV)

"C-Claude wait!" I yelled trying to stop him but he was gone..no where to be seen. I groaned and turned towards Mellie, a student of mine.

"Why did you do that?" I asked trying to act calm, "I told you that I don't feel the same way you do...I have feelings for another." 

Mellie was a student of mine that told her feelings for me about a day ago but I told her sorry but I couldn't except. Then she came today and pretty much tried again but instead she used force. I turned towards the door and looked down to see a vanilla cake on the floor all smashed. I picked it up and turned back to Mellie.

"You know I'm not gonna stop," Mellie said walking towards me with a grin, I sighed and looked her straight in the eyes. "If I tell you who I like...will you leave me alone?" Mellie thought about this for a moment. "Fine..depending on who it is will determine if I let you go." she said. I groaned and placed the cake on a table.

"Alright...."

(Claude's POV)

I ran up the stairs and down the hallway to my room the image of Byleth and that...girl was still in my head. I turned a corner and bumped into someone on my way up, "S-sorry." I said trying to hold back my tears. When I looked up I noticed it was Hilda standing in front of me.

"C-Claude!? Are you alright...you look like you were crying.." Hilda said with a calm voice. I looked away from her, "I-I'm alright..see you later Hilda." I ran past her not even trying to look back or where I was running. I opened my door and slammed it shut and sat down on the floor crying in shame.

"What....the hell is wrong with me?" I asked myself in between tears.

"I'm an idiot....a big idiot...." I wrapped my arms around my legs and hid my face in my knees.

"Byleth would never like you....idiot.."

(Byleth's POV)

I ran down the hall to the library checking to see if Claude was inside but to no luck he wasn't in there... I groaned and leaned on the wall near the library entrance, where the heck could he be...

"Sensei! Sensei!" I turned around to see Hilda running towards me with a worried look on her face.  "Hilda...what's wrong?" she took a deep breath for a moment and looked up at me with what seemed like..fear. "Sensei....Claude..he..I think something is wrong with him," I took a deep breath before saying, "Why...what was wrong?" I asked trying to hide back my fear.

"He...he looked like he was crying. He looked alone..and scared almost." I sighed and clutched my chest tightly. "Where did he go?" Hilda pointed down the way she came, "To his room.." I nodded and smiled at her, "Don't worry..I'll fix this.." Hilda nodded as I ran in the direction she was pointing.

I ran as fast as I could not even trying to watch out for my surroundings, because the only thing that mattered...was ahead of me... 

"Hold on Claude....I'm coming.."

(END OF CHAPTER)

(Thank you guys for waiting, sorry if this one wasn't to good.. I will work hard on the next one! Byee!!)