You and Fred Weasley (A Fred...

By VoldemortsNostrils

A Fred Weasley x Reader about you and your best friends Fred and George Weasley. The early chapters are kind... More

Chapter 1: The Burrow
Chapter 2: The Nickname
Chapter 3: The Face Paint
Chapter 4: The Top Hat
Chapter 5: The Announcement
Chapter 6: The Amortentia
Chapter 7: The Beard
Chapter 8: The Mirror of Erised
Chapter 9: The Owlery
Chapter 10: The Ferret
Chapter 11: The First Task
Chapter 12: The Waltz
Chapter 13: The Party
Chapter 14: The Rumor
Chapter 15: The Shrieking Shack
Chapter 16: The Butterbeer
Chapter: 17 The Yule Ball
Chapter 18: The Second Task
Chapter 19: The Fireworks
Chapter 20: The Third Task
Chapter 21: The Last Day of Sixth Year
Chapter 22: The Letter
Chapter 23: The Extendable Ear
Chapter 24: The First Day of Seventh Year
Chapter 25: The Detention
Chapter 26: The Educational Decrees
Chapter 27: The Hog's Head
Chapter 28: The Date
Chapter 29: The Chocolate
Chapter 30: The Dream
Chapter 31: The Mistletoe
Chapter 32: The Shower
Chapter 33: The Patronus
Chapter 34: The Giant
Chapter 35: The Portable Swamp and Firework Show
Chapter 36: The Prophecy
Chapter 37: The Last Day of Seventh Year
Chapter 38: The Joke Shop
Chapter 39: The Pygmy Puff
Chapter 40: The Halloween Party
Chapter 41: The Christmas Party
Chapter 42: The Gift
Chapter 43: The Battle of the Seven Potters
Chapter 44: The Wedding
Chapter 45: The Return To Grimmauld Place
Chapter 47: The Separation
Chapter 48: The Snake
Chapter 49: The Lovegoods
Chapter 50: The Malfoys
Chapter 51: The Shell Cottage
Chapter 52: The Break-In
Chapter 53: The Return to Hogwarts
Chapter 54: The Battle of Hogwarts Part 1
Chapter 55: The Battle of Hogwarts Part 2

Chapter 46: The Polyjuice Potions

32.4K 557 1.9K
By VoldemortsNostrils

Y/n - Your Name
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's POV:

We'd been waiting for Kreacher for awhile now. I was sitting cross-legged on the floor, directly in front of Fred with his hands around my waist while I played Gobstones with George. I'd just scored a point, my Gobstone squirting the foul liquid into George's face, causing him to wince. I threw my hands up in the air saying, "Suck it, George!"

"Nice one, love," Fred congratulated with a small laugh.

Suddenly our attention was brought to the corner of the room as discordant notes were played on the piano, Ron and Hermione sitting on the bench. "It's-" Hermione chuckled, "Be a bit gentler."

Ron tried again, Hermione grabbing his hands, causing me to look at Harry on the couch he'd slept on last night. Harry looked at me with a small smirk, holding the snitch Dumbledore had given him before we both looked back at Ron and Hermione.

Hermione began playing the tune correctly, Ron staring at her with absolute admiration. She looked back at Ron, signaling he try again. Ron began playing the tune discordantly causing Fred to wince, "Cut it out, Ronniekins."

"Yeah," George replied as he covered his ears, "You're making my ears bleed."

Fred and George chuckled as Ron said, "Shove off. Do you have to call me that?"

They looked at each other before looking back at Ron, "Yes."

Hermione stood up, walking over to Harry and sitting on the other end of the couch, "They have flesh memories."

Harry glanced at the snitch as she continued, "When Scrimgeour first gave it to you, I thought it might open at your touch. That Dumbledore had hidden something inside it."

Before the conversation could go any further, banging was heard from the kitchen. We all quickly stood up, except for Ron, following after Harry. When we walked inside we saw Kreacher on Mundungus' back, covering his eyes, and another elf attached to his left leg. "Get off!" Mundungus shouted.

"Harry Potter," The elf on his leg said, "So long it's been!"

"Get off me!" Mundungus shouted as he struggled to walk down the few steps before falling forward, onto his face.

"As requested," Kreacher said as Mundungus stood up, hitting his head on a pan, "Kreacher has returned with the thief, Mundungus Fletcher."

"Expelliarmus!" Hermione shouted as the man pulled out his wand, grasping it as it flew towards her.

Mundungus stared at us confused, "What you playing at, setting a pair of bleeding house-elves onto me?"

"Dobby was only trying to help," The other elf said as he stepped onto a chair, then the table, "Dobby saw Kreacher in Diagon Alley, which Dobby thought was, curious, a-and then Dobby heard Kreacher mention Harry Potter's name!"

"I had to-" Kreacher tried to add while he walked down the table with Dobby.

"And then Dobby saw Kreacher, talking with the thief, Mundungus," Dobby continued, cutting Kreacher off.

"I'm no thief!" Mundungus butted in, "You foul, little.. git. I'm a purveyor of rare and wondrous objects."

Fred and George chuckled, crossing their arms as they said, "Rubbish."

"You're a thief, Dung. Everyone knows it," Ron said as he entered the room.

"Master Weasley!" Dobby said excitedly, walking to the end of the table and shaking Ron's hand, "So good to see you again."

"Wicked trainers," Ron said, looking at Dobby's shoes.

Mundungus began backing away from the table while knocking something over. "Listen, I panicked that night, alright?" Mundungus claimed as he backed into a corner, sitting in a chair, "Can I help it if Mad-Eye fell off his broom?"

I rolled my eyes, "Disgusting."

"You," Kreacher said, prodding him with a wand.

"Tell the truth!" Hermione instructed.

"When you turned this place over, don't deny it, you found a locket, am I right?" Harry said, slightly angry.

"Why?" Mundungus asked, "Was it valuable?"

Kreacher prodded him again as Hermione asked, "You've still got it?"

"No, he's worried he didn't get enough money for it," Ron scoffed.

"Bleeding give it away, didn't I?" Mundungus answered, "There I was, flogging me wares in Diagon Alley, when some Ministry hag comes up and asks to see me license. Says she's a mind to lock me up. Would've done it too, if she hadn't taken a fancy to that locket."

It was silent before Harry asked, "Who was she, the witch? Do you know?"

"No I-" Mundungus started as he looked at the floor, "Well she's there, look!"

Picking up the Daily Prophet on the floor and showing it to us he continued, "Bleeding bow and all."

We all looked at the paper, our eyes being met with the ogre-faced witch who wore all pink, Dolores Umbridge. Looking up at each other with annoyance, just from looking at her picture. "So, we have to sneak into the Ministry?" Harry said after we all had been sitting in silence.

Ron looked at Harry confused, "That's mental! It's about the most dangerous place in the entire world for us to be at the moment."

"What are we going to do, Harry?" Hermione asked.

Harry shook his head slightly, "No idea."

~Time Skip~

After stalking Ministry of Magic employees for a few weeks Harry had announced that we were as ready as we would ever be. Our plan was to bring Polyjuice potions for each of us, incapacitating the employees we'd already identified.

Ron nodded towards Harry as he noticed Mafalda Hopkirk walking towards us, an assistant that Hermione would borrow the identity of. Running back to Harry and kneeling down as if he was tying his shoes, Ron blocked anyone from seeing Harry stun her. They pulled her into the hidden room, gesturing for us to continue.

Fred and George gave an employee for support services named Reginald Cattermole one of their Puking Pastilles, causing him to vomit uncontrollably. He was still persistent to get to work so the twins had to stun him, effortlessly and swiftly carrying the man towards the entrance to the secret room.

They handed me a Nosebleed Nougat as they carried the man inside, gesturing towards a man we'd identified as Wyatt Barracus, wearing a Werewolf Capture Unit uniform. I approached the man, offering him the orange sweet, "Care for a sweet?"

He stared at me for a while before smiling, "Don't mind if I do!" with a childish demeanor.

Wyatt said thank you and continued to walk. Within seconds his nose began to bleed heavily. I approached him with concern, "Are you alright, sir?"

"I-It won't stop," He responded, holding his nose.

"Here, let me help," I said, placing my hand behind his back and walking with him towards the secret room.

The entrance opened slightly as someone's hand showed itself, stunning him. Wyatt fell backwards, Fred exposing himself fully to catch him. We brought him inside as I noticed two more workers already in the room. Albert Runcorn, a Senior Ministry Member, and Lila Klein, a Dragon Research and Restraint Bureau employee, both sat limply next to Mafalda and Reginald.

"Oh I call him. He looks fun," George said, gesturing to Wyatt.

Ron and Harry were dragging the last worker we needed into the room, Ryland Griffens, an employee in the Department of Magical Accidents and Catastrophes. After they sat Ryland down next to the others, Hermione plucked a strand of hair from each of their heads, "Right."

"Remember what we said," Hermione said as she gave Harry his Polyjuice potion, "Don't speak to anyone unless absolutely necessary."

The room went silent as Hermione continued, handing Ron his potion, "Just try and act normal."

"Do what everybody else is doing," Hermione said as she passed out the other potions, "If we do that, then, with a bit of luck, we'll get inside. Then-"

"It gets really tricky," Harry interrupts.

Hermione stood between Ron and Harry as Harry added, "This is completely mental."

"Completely!" Hermione agreed.

"The world's mental," Ron added.

"You've got that right," I agreed.

"Are we all just going to agree about how mental this is-" Fred started.

"Or are we going to actually get this started?" George finished.

We all looked at Fred and George, me chuckling slightly before Ron said, "Come on. We've got a Horcrux to find."

"Ready?" Fred and George asked in unison, all three of us looking between each other.

We each nodded as we raised our potions, clinking them together. After we finished drinking them gags were heard from all around the room, our faces contorting out of disgust. I felt my facial features change, spreading a bubbling-like sensation across my entire face.

I looked around as everyone began changing into their assigned identities. Once everyone's faces had been changed we began changing into different sets of clothing.

"Everyone ready?" Harry, as Albert, asked.

"I believe so," I, as Lila, responded while looking around the room.

"I feel strange," Ron, as Reginald, said as he itched the new mustache on his face, "This is going to drive me mental."

Fred, as Ryland, wrapped his arm around his little brother's shoulder, "You finally get to be a man, Ronniekins!"

"Enjoy it while you can," George, as Wyatt, said as he crossed his arms.

Hermione, as Mafalda, sighed as she walked over to Harry, "Let's get on with it, then."

Harry opened the hidden door, peeking outside before stepping out. Ron followed, then Hermione, me, Fred, and George. The six of us walked to Whitehall, noticing black railings that led to two flights of stairs, one labeled 'GENTLEMEN' and the other 'LADIES.'

I sighed turning to Fred, "Guess we have to part ways for now. I'd kiss you but you're kind of a random man."

"Understandable," Fred shrugged.

Hermione grabbed onto my hand, pulling me towards the flight of stairs labeled 'LADIES.' As we entered the grimy bathroom we got in line, eventually getting two stalls next to each other.

I walked into the dirty stall, looking around before standing on the toilet seat so I could ask Hermione, "So, we just flush ourselves down?"

"I believe so," Hermione said, looking up at me with a look of disgust.

I shook my head as I stepped into the toilet bowl, mumbling, "Disgusting."

Anxious to get it over with, I quickly lifted my hand and flushed myself down the small tube. I saw a flash of green before stepping into the crowd of Ministry workers, looking for anyone I knew. Hermione walked past me nonchalantly and I began to follow her, still keeping a look out for the others.

My heart raced as I noticed there were guards checking for people's identifications. I watched as they didn't question Hermione, and didn't even glance at me as I walked past them and followed Hermione to a statue.

I stared up at the horrid statue of what seemed to be a throne made of muggles, sat on by a witch and wizard. Suddenly I saw Harry stand next to Hermione out of the corner of my eye, asking, "Are those?"

"Muggles," Hermione and I answered.

I felt two presences on either side of me, not bothering to see who it was when I felt one's hands graze against mine, announcing that it was Fred and George. "In their-" Hermione continued, her voice breaking, "In their rightful place."

"Got to tell you, I'm starting to freak out a bit," Ron said from Harry's left.

"How long did you say this batch of Polyjuice batch would last, Hermione," Harry asked.

"I didn't," Hermione answered.

Fred and George looked towards her quickly, slightly raising their voices, "You didn't?"

"She didn't," I repeated.

We sat in silence before Harry said, "Let's head for the lifts."

The five of us followed Harry towards the elevators, all stepping inside of one. We were suddenly interrupted by a man with a long, white braid, keeping the door from shutting as he said, "Cattermole. It's still raining inside my office. That's two days now."

When Ron realized the man was talking to him he answered, "Have you tried an umbrella?"

The man stared at Ron before saying, "You do realize I'm going downstairs, don't you, Cattermole?"

"Downstairs?" Ron, as Reginald, asked.

"To interrogate your wife," the man replied in a raspy voice, "Now, if my wife's blood status were in doubt and the Head of the Department of Magical Law Enforcement needed a job doing, I think I might just make that a priority. You have one hour."

The door shut as the man walked away, Ron swallowing hard as he pressed the button. The lift began to move backwards, everyone grabbing onto the handles except for me.

I reached up a second too late and went flying into Fred. Luckily it was him I fell into because he held me against his chest while still holding on, neither of us falling. We shot upwards as Ron said worriedly, "Oh my god. What am I gonna do? My wife's all alone downstairs."

Fred and George chuckled at their brother's stupidity as Fred said, "You wish you had a wife."

"Or a girlfriend," George added, elbowing Fred in the stomach.

"Georgie, you don't have one either," I pointed out.

George immediately stopped laughing, Harry saying, "Ron, you don't have a wife."

"Oh, right," Ron said in realization.

"Level 2," a feminine voice said from inside the elevator.

The elevator stopped for Ron to step out as he asked, "But how do I stop it raining?"

"Try, 'Finite Incantatem,'" Hermione instructed as the door opened.

When Ron didn't move from the elevator I said, "This is you, Ronald."

Ron continued to not move, causing Harry to have to shove him out of the elevator. "'Finite Incantatem,' okay," Ron said as he turned towards us, the door closing, "And if that doesn't work?"

The lift went backwards, me remembering to hold on this time, before going back down. "Level 1, Minister of Magic and Support Staff," the feminine voice said.

"I'd say if we don't locate Umbridge within the hour, we go find Ron and come back another day," Harry suggested before looking around at all of us, "Deal?"

"Yes," Fred, George, Hermione, and I all said in unison.

The door opened, revealing Umbridge, causing all of our eyes to widen. "Ah, Mafalda! Travers sent you, did he? Good, we'll go straight down," Umbridge said as she walked in, "Albert, aren't you getting out?"

Harry slowly exited the lift before the door closed. He turned to watch all of us as we anxiously stared back at him, stuck in an elevator with Umbridge.

It was a quiet ride, the elevator stopping and Umbridge and Hermione getting out, Hermione sending us anxious glances until the door closed. "Go after Harry?" I asked.

"Go after Harry," Fred and George said in unison, nodding their heads.

"Alright," I said as I pressed the button to take us back to level 1.

"Do you think Ronniekins has figured out how to stop the rain yet?" Fred asked with a chuckle.

"Absolutely not," George said laughing.

"I can see how you two could think that but you should put more faith in him," I started, "Sometimes he has really brilliant ideas."

"Yeah, keyword sometimes," Fred responded.

We pretty much laughed the whole way there, the feminine voice interrupting us by saying, "Level 1, Minister of Magic and Support Staff."

Fred, George, and I stepped out, searching for Harry through the hallway. Eventually finding a room with Fred and George's Decoy Detonators scattered around the floor. A balding man spoke while walking down one of the isles, "Let's get back to work, please."

The grand door across from the room opened, Harry, as Albert, walking out of it. Turning to look at Harry, the man looked at him confused, "Runcorn?"

Harry simply turned towards us, walking in our direction. We waited for him to get next to us before following him back to the elevator. We went to find Ron next, him stepping in as Reginald while saying, "Morning."

"Ron," Harry said, "It's us."

"Harry!" He looked at us confused, "Y/n, Fred, George! Blimey, forgot what you looked like. Where's Hermione?"

"She's gone down to the courtrooms," Harry said.

"With Umbridge," I pointed out.

Ron turned to look at me concerned, "W-With Umbridge?"

Fred, George, and I all nodded as Ron turned back to face the door as it closed, shocked. The elevator eventually stopped again, all of us stepping out. "Bloody cold down here," Ron complained.

"I'm a half-blood, my father-" A random man explained while being dragged by two men, "My father was a wizard, William Alderton. He worked here for 30 years. Perhaps you know him- Always wore his jacket inside out."

We all turned to look at the man as he began to struggle, "No, there's been a mistake! Look, I'm half-blood, you see. We must go back. I'm half-blood!"

We all exchanged glances before continuing to walk inside of a courtroom. "Mary Elizabeth Cattermole?" Umbridge asked from her high seat.

"Yes?" The woman responded.

"Of 27 Chislehurst Gardens Great Tolling, Evesham?" Umbridge asked.

"Yes," The woman answered.

"It's here," Harry whispered.

"Mother to Maise, Ellie, and Alfred? Wife to Reginald?" Umbridge asked.

The woman turned to where we were standing, holding out her hand towards us, "Reg?"

Fred and George shoved him forward, Harry taking a hold of his shoulder and walking him to the center. The man who instructed Ron to stop the rain was in the room, Yaxley, so was Hermione. "Thank you, Albert," Umbridge said, "Mary Elizabeth Cattermole?"

After a few moments of silence, Mary looked up at her, "Yes?"

"A wand was taken from you upon your arrival at the Ministry today, Mrs. Cattermole. Is this-" Umbridge said, holding up a wand, "That wand? Would you please tell the court from which witch or wizard you took this wand?"

Harry began walking behind Mary and Ron as I noticed the ceiling. Behind some form of barrier were multitudes of dementors, making me shiver. "But I didn't take it. I got it in Diagon Alley, at Ollivander's when I was 11," Mary explained, her voice trembling, "It chose me."

"You're lying," Umbridge said, "Wands only choose witches, and you are not a witch."

I could tell Harry was getting angrier by the moment. My heart wrenched for the woman as her voice quivered, "But I am. Tell them, Reg. Tell them what I am."

Ron looked up at Umbridge, unsure of what to do as Mary said, "Reg, tell them what I am."

Harry walked closer to Umbridge, his anger growing as his attention was fixed onto something. He pulled out his wand, Umbridge asking, "What on earth are you doing, Albert?"

"You're lying, Dolores," Harry said, his face beginning to turn back into his own, "And one mustn't tell lies. Stupefy!"

Ron stunned Yaxley as Hermione reached up and yanked the locket off of Umbridge. Fred, George, and I sent stuns around the room as the dementors were released. Hermione threw Harry the locket, him putting it around his neck.

"Oh, it's Harry Potter," Mary said astonished.

"Yeah, it is, isn't it. This'll be one to tell the kids," Ron said before we all started running from the dementors.

We all quickly cramped into the elevator, Harry closing the door just in time. The dementors tried to get through the door as Fred shielded me behind him. Suddenly everything went cold and I felt as if I was being drained. Harry lifted his wand, "Expecto Patronum!"

The dementors flew backwards due to Harry's spell, giving the lift time to shoot upwards. We all panted from loss of breath, Fred slightly loosening his grip on me. He pulled away from me, exposing his attractive features instead of the identity he'd had all day.

Fred stared at my face as well, seeming to be at a loss for words before cupping my face, "I'd almost forgotten how beautiful you were."

"Oh, how glad I am to see your face again," I said with a smile before quickly pecking him on the lips.

The elevator dinged, telling us that we'd stopped and could exit. Fred and I turned towards the door, following behind Harry, Ron, Hermione, and George, who all but Ron had gone back to normal. "Mary, go home. Get the kids," Ron instructed, stopping in front of us, "I'll meet you there. We have to get out the country, understand? Mary, do as I say!"

Mary cried slightly before grabbing Ron's face, kissing him. Fred, George, and I winced as Ron turned back to normal, Mary being met with a young boy instead of her husband.

She pulled away uncomfortably when the real Reginald walked between Harry and Hermione without his clothes, asking, "Mary? Who's that?"

"Long story," Ron said awkwardly, "Nice meeting you."

We followed after Ron as he walked away, people starting to notice Harry. We quickly walked towards the exit, guards seeing us and beginning to run after us. I turned around as we ran, noticing Yaxley exiting the elevator and coming after us.

Yaxley began shooting spells at us, hitting the statue and causing panic. Harry sent a spell towards the Daily Prophets, sending them to swarm Yaxley in an attempt to get rid of him.

We approached the exit, Fred pushing me with his hand on my back, making sure I'm always in front of him. Ron turned around causing Fred and I to get in front of him as we ran, Ron disarming Yaxley, "Expelliarmus!"

They began shutting down the gates as we neared closer, Harry jumping in, nearly missing his chance. Hermione followed, then George, me, Fred, and lastly Ron. We all apparated, to where we thought was going to be Grimmauld Place.

Word Count: 3,641

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 588 26
"it is now hard to say that we are no longer underneath the same sky."
102K 2.4K 34
This is a Fred x Reader story (obviously) and Y/n will be the daughter of Sirius Black. You're best-friends with the twins, but have feelings for Fre...
82.6K 1.4K 22
Victoria Diggory and Draco Malfoy have been best friends since childhood, due to their mothers having been school friends. But how far will their str...