The Fish Song

By Harriet_Messie

DJ liked one thing and one thing only. Her niece Gabby. Her 6-year-old niece Gabby made her small world feel... More

A/N
Adore You
Unstoppable
Kill My Mind
Some Kind of Disaster
Everybody's lonely
I Don't Know You Yet
Fly to You
Rhythm of Your Heart
Absolutely Smitten
Symphony
Bad Habit
Home
Let's Fall in Love for the Night
Fire For You
Head Above Water
It's You
OK
Rendezvous
Soldier
Saturday Nights
I like me better
Nice To Meet Ya
Before You Go
July 10th
Flicker
Dear Insecurity
WYA
Critical Mistakes
All You Need To Know
She's Not Afraid
Wonder
Lonely Heart
Better
Falling Cardigan
Lost In A City

THANK YOU

835 14 1
By Harriet_Messie

Thank you all so much for reading the first book in my series. I hope you enjoyed it and I hope you come back for the second untitled book. So many more surprises await you, DJ, Harry and the rest of the gang. What do you think is going to happen?  

UNTITLED SECOND BOOK COMING SOON! 

"When the knock came ringing from the door Harry was upset at whoever was behind it. He hadn't expected DJ to answer the phone and he sure as heck didn't expect who was behind the door. As they both stood there staring at each other they both had the same feeling deep in their chest. They were both finally home."- excerpt from the prologue of the second book.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

612K 8.1K 54
Remember when we went on tour together and fell in love, and then we wrote a song about it. Thats the life of a popstar. "And I'm well aware I writ...
80.8K 1.2K 25
[ Book 1/2 Simon Cowells niece Vanessa Pierce who is a total brat she loves to get what she wants no matter what, until her Uncle Simon takes her...
85 12 4
You know, you meet a lot of people who kind of see, like a medium perception of you. And it's just nice coming here and spending a bit of time with p...
59.6K 2.3K 68
Life is Freedom. You make your own choices, good or bad. You choose the people you surround yourself with, whether they bring out the best in you or...