Tattoos

directionerdirty द्वारा

Harry meets Anna at a Tattoo Parlour while Anna is getting her first tattoo, when Harry gets the same tattoo... अधिक

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 13

25 2 1
directionerdirty द्वारा

-Harry’s POV-

As Haven says those words I instantly see Anna’s cheeks go rosie red and she immediately hides her face in my chest. “Go hang out with your friend.” I tell Haven with a stern voice, but with a smile on my face.

“I knew it! Heather I was right you were wrong!” Haven shouts into the living room before walking in there.

I give Anna a quick kiss on the top of her forehead and she pulls away from me. “That was the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to me.” She confesses.

I smile at her and add the raw noodles to the pot of boiling water, and set a timer on my phone so I know when to drain the pasta and serve it to my beautiful girlfriend.I look back over to her to see that she is deep in thought. “What are you thinking about?” I ask.

“Nothing,” she says getting out of the state she was just in.

“Liar,” I teased.

“You’re right. I was thinking about you.”

“You were? What about me?”

“I was thinking that I have the most caring wonderful boyfriend in the whole world that wants me for some reason unknown to me, when he can have pretty much any girl in the whole world. Silly huh.”

“No, it’s not silly,” I say, “I don’t know what brought me to talk to you in the tattoo parlour and I don’t really know why I even got the same tattoo as you, but I think it was the best decision I believe I have ever made in my entire life because it brought me to you.”

“Don’t go getting sappy on me Styles.” Anna teases giving me a peck on the lips. I was about to kiss her back when the timer that I set for the pasta went off telling me to go drain it. I took the strainer and put it in the sink, and poured the noodles into it then taking the cheese from Anna’s fridge, I mixed it in and put it into four bowls.

I took two and Anna took two and we headed towards the living room where the two teenagers were. I handed one bowl to Haven and the other to Heather who thanked me repeatedly before I sat down next to Anna on the loveseat while the two girls on the couch choose to watch the ‘One Direction Special’ that the Lads and I filmed in Orlando Florida. “How do you get all the American channels?” I asked Anna.

“I have an adaptor that you sink to your phone and it streams it to the telli, through wifi and I just look up shows I want to watch on the internet.” She whispers in my ear.

“I need to get one of those then.”

I’ve decided it was weird watching myself and the lads on the television so I just went from watching the tv to watching Anna as she sings along to Steal My Girl. When my part is on all three of the girls in the room stop singing, maybe expecting me to sing my lines, so I just smiled at them and lightly sang along with them.

It was nice just spending time with Anna, considering I will not see her again for a month or so, she doesn’t know it yet, but I am going to ask her to come see us perform at the show in Ohio, which is in two and a half months, but knowing that we have a break in the middle helps me relax a little bit.

Anna told me she has to work tomorrow, but she told me she is going to ask Tiffany who is apparently her best friend and boss if she could have the rest of the week off, I hope she does because I have a surprise planned for her the rest of the week.

We go to bed shortly after the TV Special finished, Haven told Anna that Heather was staying the night and that was that.

I can tell that it astonishes Heather that her best friends Sister is dating a member from her favorite band, but I’m glad that she only freaked out that one time. Or else we would have had a problem.

I strip down to my underwear and slide under the covers as Anna changes from my Calvin Klein sweater, that I have decided looks better on her than it does on myself and changes into an over-sized white t-shirt that has something about a five k on it and climbs into bed next to me.

Shortly after Anna fell asleep, I found myself breathing to the beat of her heartbeat and drifted into a peaceful sleep myself.

-----

The next morning I faintly hear Anna’s alarm clock telling her she has to get up and go to work. I soon hear the shower running from the room right next to me and know that she is in the shower.

I decided to get out of bed and pull my jeans over my legs and make my way to the kitchen where I will surprise her with breakfast before she leaves.

I look into the fridge to see that she doesn’t have a lot of breakfast food items, so I grabbed the eggs and spinach along with the leftover cheese that I didn’t put in last nights pasta and decide to make her an omelet and a cup of coffee.

When the coffee is just about ready, Anna comes into the kitchen with her hair in perfect curls and make up down, dressed in a black pencil skirt and a silky looking red top with a pair of black heels and a gold colored necklace with a matching bracelet. He looked so beautiful.

“I made you breakfast.” I stated. She thanked me with a kiss on the cheek and grabbed the plate I handed her, as she was eating I did the dishes and when I was finished she was scarfing down the last bite of her omelet.

“Thank you! I have to get going though, don’t want to be late for work,” she smiled at me before giving me a quick kiss and grabbing her keys from the bowl by the door.

Soon after Anna left for work, I left to go to my house not before leaving a note for Haven saying that her sister has gone to work and I will be going back to my apartment for a little bit.

I got into my range rover and headed straight toward my apartment where I immediately took a shower and changed into fresh clothes and packed a bag for what I had planned for Anna and I. I took my phone out of my back pocket to make sure what I had was planned was still going to happen.

“Hello,” she answered.

“Hey, so is everything ready, I will be taking Anna right after she gets off work.”

“Yes, son, your room is ready and I am so excited to meet Anna she seems like a lovely girl from what you have told me,” my Mother’s voice says through the phone.

“Yeah, Mum I got to go, I have to go pack Anna’s bag for her, and make sure her sister is okay staying alone for a few days. I will see you later tonight. Love you.”

“Love you too, Harry, see you tonight.” My mum says and I hang up. I put my bag back into my car and drive back to Anna’s apartment and let myself back into the house with the key Anna let me borrow.

When I open the door, I see Haven and Heather sitting at the kitchen table both eating a bowl of cereal and scrolling through their phones, I’m guessing Twitter. “Hey, I’m taking Anna back home for a couple of days, would it be okay if you slept over at a friends house?” I ask Haven.

“Yeah, that’s fine. Tell Anne I said hi, yeah?”

“You are so weird, but I will. Where do you keep your suitcases?”

“I’ll grab you one, and I’ll pack Anna Banana’s stuff for her, knowing you, you won’t pick the most flattering outfits.”

“That’s insulting.” I say, but let her go pack Anna’s bag anyways.

I went to the living room and turned on the television and watched an episode of the X Factor while Haven packed Anna’s bag. When she was done, she rolled it out and stated, “You can go put this in your overly expensive car now.”

“Thanks Hav,” I state and take the suitcase from her.

Soon after I put the suitcase in the back of my car, Anna came home. As soon as she dropped the keys in the bowl by the door I got up from my spot on the couch and pulled her out the door and yelled “Bye Haven,”

I heard a faint bye before grabbing the keys that Anna just dropped in the bowl and pulling Anna to my car.

I open the door for her and she gets in. I walk around to the other side of the car and let myself in. Starting the car I get onto the freeway and start the journey to my Mothers house.

“Where are we going?” Anna asked curiously.

“Not, gonna tell you, we will be there in twenty minutes.” I state and hum along to the eagles.

Anna and I share a comforting silence the rest of the drive and when I pull into my Mother’s driveway, Anna looks at me curiously.

“We are at my Mum’s” I state and get out of the car headed towards her side to let her out.

Hi guys!!! I wasn't sure what to write last night but I was facetimeing with one of my best friends that lives in a different state and I was thinking about what to write for this chapter and this is what I came up with!!!!!

Anyways, I hope y'all like it! I had a lot of fun writing this chapter! so comment what you think in the comments!!!

Dont forget to

VOTE

COMMENT 

and FAN

Lots of Love -J

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

242K 6K 30
at the age of eighteen, a colored rune develops on a witch or wizard's wrist that is unique to them and their soulmate. what happens when two sworn e...
Stall 2 Jane Doe द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

31.5M 626K 94
*Story containes MATURE & EXPLICIT CONTENT* THIS IS A SEQUEL / PART 2. Read "Stall" before this book, unless you just like spoiling things for yourse...
78.4K 4.9K 20
Harry doesn't mind that so many Slytherins from his year have returned to finish their NEWTs, really he doesn't. It's just - do they have to be so fr...
360K 9.5K 47
Draco and Hermione find themselves in a very unfortunate situation, one where they'll be forced to trust one another with their deepest secrets. Beca...