Chapter 7

-Harry's POV-

I woke up the day after the concert and rolled over in bed, when my stomach hit something, I looked down to see that my phone was right underneath me. I looked at my phone to see if I had any text messages or phone calls that I have missed since I was sleeping. One text message from Anna.

I opened up the text to read. - Hey call me when you can we need to talk about something.- Oh god, I thought, I hope nothing bad happened.

I got out of bed and walked trudgingly into the living room part of the bus where Niall and Liam were, I took a seat on the couch and Niall handed me his laptop and said "Read it."

One Direction's Harry Styles is no longer avaliable everyone!

One Direction's Harry Styles was seen walking a lady around Harry's age out to her car the night of the boys very first concert, three weeks ago. Syles looks to be having a great time concidering the huge smile on his face. If you look closely at the girl's left hand she had a small tattoo in the shape of a cross in between her thumb and her index finger. Is this the same lovely lady that Harry had gotten his tattoo with, I guess we will just have to wait and see.

As I finished reading the small Article about Anna and I, I yelled a loud "SHIT." I ran back to my bed and grabbed my phone and immediatly dialed Anna's phone number, concidering this is probably what she wanted to talk about.

"Hello," I heard Anna's beautiful voice in the phone.

"Hi, you said you had something to talk about?" I asked cautiously.

"Um, yeah," She started, "So as I was leaving work yesterday, my boss Tiffany saw something online and then showed me a picture of us, she wasn't sureif that was me with you and I told her it was and then, she asked how we meet and I told her, I hope your not mad."

"Of course I am not mad, Love. I just saw the photo this morning, just do me a favor and do not go on twitter until I get this sorted with mangagement."

"Sure," She said into the phone, "Harry, what are we?"

What are we, I have never really thought about this before, I want to say we are more than friends, but I don't know how Anna would react to that if I said that. "What do you want us to be?" I asked her, getting her opinion.

"I don't know."

"Love, this conversation is getting us no where. Why don't we try out dating. I know that I am on tour but you and your sister can come out and see me when you want to and I can come out and see you when I have any free time. It could work out if we try," I suggested.

"Okay, Harry, I guess we can try going out, but this isn't just because of the post on the internet is it because if it is then this whole thing is off and we are not even going to try and be more than friends." She stated into the phone.

"Of course this isn't because of the stupid article online. I really like you. I love how you do not want to be with me for the fame and you want to be with me for me." I smile into the phone even though Anna can not see it.

"I can practically feel you smiling Harry," Anna laughs into the phone, "but, unfortunely I am going to have to talk to you later, I am going out with Tiffany soon."

"Okay, love, I will talk to you soon!"I said into the phone before we both hung up.

As  soon as Anna and I hung up the phone, I ran to the front of the bus and jumped on top of Niall and Louis who were laying on the couch. “Someone’s Happy.” Louis smiled at me.

“Of course I’m happy Lou, I got myself a girlfriend.” I smiled at him, a real smile, one that shows my dimples. Louis hugged my side and said, “Congrats lad, I’m proud of you!”

Zayn came out of the back of the bus and stated, “Lad, you didn’t ask her to be your girlfriend, sorry to burst your bubble but she isn’t your girl yet if you haven’t asked her to be your girlfriend.”

I mumbled under my breath a small shut up and left the room they were all in to go to the bathroom. As I closed the door I heard Niall lightly say to Zayn, “Mate he was happy why did you have to ruin that for him.” I closed the door of the bathroom right as Zayn started to reply.

I knew I would soon get  a phone call from management asking me to do something about the photo of Anna and I, but to be honest I am not worried about that at all. As long as Anna and I are doing well in this relationship we are working on then nothing the media says matters.

I did my business in the bathroom and went back to the only space I have on the bus, my bed. I took out my phone and saw that I had and incoming call from management.

I answered it and was immediately greeted with screams. As soon as they calmed down they asked me, “Who do you think you are talking a girl out in the public’s eye?”

“I think I am a twenty year old human being that deserves to have the life of a twenty year old that is my girlfriend and her sister that you are yelling at me about so just leave me alone.” I stated and hung up the phone. I turned around in  my bed knowing that management is going to call on of the boys until I answer so for the time being until we arrive at the hotel I will just sleep.