Chapter 13

-Harry’s POV-

As Haven says those words I instantly see Anna’s cheeks go rosie red and she immediately hides her face in my chest. “Go hang out with your friend.” I tell Haven with a stern voice, but with a smile on my face.

“I knew it! Heather I was right you were wrong!” Haven shouts into the living room before walking in there.

I give Anna a quick kiss on the top of her forehead and she pulls away from me. “That was the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to me.” She confesses.

I smile at her and add the raw noodles to the pot of boiling water, and set a timer on my phone so I know when to drain the pasta and serve it to my beautiful girlfriend.I look back over to her to see that she is deep in thought. “What are you thinking about?” I ask.

“Nothing,” she says getting out of the state she was just in.

“Liar,” I teased.

“You’re right. I was thinking about you.”

“You were? What about me?”

“I was thinking that I have the most caring wonderful boyfriend in the whole world that wants me for some reason unknown to me, when he can have pretty much any girl in the whole world. Silly huh.”

“No, it’s not silly,” I say, “I don’t know what brought me to talk to you in the tattoo parlour and I don’t really know why I even got the same tattoo as you, but I think it was the best decision I believe I have ever made in my entire life because it brought me to you.”

“Don’t go getting sappy on me Styles.” Anna teases giving me a peck on the lips. I was about to kiss her back when the timer that I set for the pasta went off telling me to go drain it. I took the strainer and put it in the sink, and poured the noodles into it then taking the cheese from Anna’s fridge, I mixed it in and put it into four bowls.

I took two and Anna took two and we headed towards the living room where the two teenagers were. I handed one bowl to Haven and the other to Heather who thanked me repeatedly before I sat down next to Anna on the loveseat while the two girls on the couch choose to watch the ‘One Direction Special’ that the Lads and I filmed in Orlando Florida. “How do you get all the American channels?” I asked Anna.

“I have an adaptor that you sink to your phone and it streams it to the telli, through wifi and I just look up shows I want to watch on the internet.” She whispers in my ear.

“I need to get one of those then.”

I’ve decided it was weird watching myself and the lads on the television so I just went from watching the tv to watching Anna as she sings along to Steal My Girl. When my part is on all three of the girls in the room stop singing, maybe expecting me to sing my lines, so I just smiled at them and lightly sang along with them.