Chapter 6

-Anna's POV-

Once Harry and I got off the phone with each other I had to finish the paper I was working on and then I could go home and relax. I have about a page left to write for my boss that happened to be one of my closest friends. I quickly typed it up and sent it via email over to Tiffany.

I walked into Tiffany's office to tell her that I was done with the paper she needed me to write and to also tell her that I was heading home. "Oh, Anna." Tiffany exclaimed when I walked in.

"Hi, Tiffany, I just came in here to tell you that I just finished and emailed you the paper you asked for and if you need me to do anything else before I head home," I explained, hoping that she did not have anything for me to do, because to be quite honest I was tired and just wanted to go home and lay in bed for the rest of the night.

"No," She started,then looked at her computer, "Anna, is this you?" She asked turning around her screen showing me a picture that was taken of Harry, Haven and I walking to my car after the concert we went to three weeks ago, "And is that Harry Styles."

Damn Harry looked fine, with his black jeans and brown boots with a black shirt on, not only that but he had the hugest smile on his face and was looking down at me, like I was telling him something funny.

I looked at her bewildered, this is the first time something like this has happened to me since I have known Harry. I wonder if he knows.

I looked up at her to see that she was still looking at me waiting for an answer. "Yes," I let out in a whisper.

"Yes, as in that's you or yes as in that is Harry Styles?"

"Yes to both." I smile a small smile at her.

"How the hell do you know Harry Styles and why does he have your hand on your back?" she asked pointing to the picture.

"Long story."

"I have plently of time, and as your boss I can keep you here for as long as I want." I sighed and sat down in front of her desk, "Well," I started, "I met Harry when I went to get my tattoo done." I said showing her my hand and the small cross that is permamently on it. I continued to explain to Tiffany on how Harry and I met and how we are now friends.

"Looks like more than friends to me." Tiffany laughed at me, nudging me. I blushed and looked down at the tattoo on my hand. Every time I look at it I think of Harry and how he has the same one.

I never really got out of him why he had gotten the same tattoo as me. I am quite curious. I smiled up at Tiffany as said, "Okay, well I am going to head home because Haven has to have something for dinner and she cannot cook to save her life."

Tiffany gave me a wave goodbye for me to see that she was already not paying attention to me but her computer. I walked back to my office and collected my things and left to go home.

I got home about a half an hour later, concidering that there was a lot of traffic in London as it was rush hour. I walked through the doors of my apartment buliding and went straight to the front desk, where I get my mail everyday, knowing that Haven did not get it, I asked the lady behind the counter for my mail. She went to go get my mail but what she came back with I wasn't expecting: she cameback with a vase filled with white daisies, there was a card in them.

I pulled out the card and read -I asked your sister what type of flowers are your favorite, I just wanted to let you know that I was thinking about you and I miss you tons! xx H-

I smiled and thanked the lady and made my way up to my apartment. When  I got inside I smiled at Haven who was sitting on the couch in her pajamas watching Family Guy. When she saw the flowers her smile instantly grew. "Who got you flowers?" she asked all innocently.

"Don't act like you don't know," I smiled, "Your the one who told him daisies are my favorite."

"So, sis, what's for dinner?" She asked me totally changing the topic. 

"Pizza, I don't feel like cooking, you order it, if you are hungry." I tell her as I set the flowers on the table and walk to my bedroom.

I changed out of my work clothes and into a pair of leggings and an oversized purple sweatshirt. I laid down on my bed and soon fell asleep.

I woke up around eleven from the nap that I did not mean to take and went out to the kitchen. I saw the pizza on the counter and grabbed a slice and ate it just like it was, not caring that it was half cold and half hot. I went to my purse and grabbed my phone out of it and decided to scroll through twitter. I followed Harry the day after I fell asleep on the couch and then practically made him stay.

I smiled when I saw that he tweeted about having a great time at the show that he preformed at tonight and continued scrolling. I got a notifacation about ten minutes later saying that Harry tweeted. Haven decided that I whenever Harry tweets a push notifacations needs to be sent to my phone. 

I clicked on the notifaction to see what he tweeted. I want to think that his tweet is about me, but I dint really know for sure. I favorited it anyway.

A minute after I favorited it I got a phone call. I looked to see that it was Harry."Hello beautiful," he said to me. Wow I really missed his voice I thought as he talked to me.

I replied with a small hi and asked him how his day was.

"It was fun at sound check the boys and I did absolutely nothing productive which of course pissed Paul off and the fans were amazing at the concert. Did you get what I sent you?" He asked me.

"Yes, I did the flowers were beautiful Harry, thank you." I said smiling a little even though I knew he couldn't see me.

"I'm glad you liked them, but they are and never will be as beautiful as you." I could hear the smile in his voice. Soon after we ended the phone call telling each other we would call them soon. I decided to wait and talk to Harry about the photo Tiffany showed me today, for another day.