Chapter 2

-Anna's POV-

As Harry walked away from my car I leaned me head against the steering wheel and sighed. I am so stupid. How do I not notice that Harry Styles was the one who held my hand as I got my first tattoo or how did I not notice that Harry Styles paid for my first tattoo.

Harry Styles got the same tattoo as me. That's a permenant marking on your body and he just got it like it was no big deal. Once Harry drove off, I started my car and headed to the apartment that I share with my younger sister Haven. 

Haven and I lost our parents when I was eighteen and Haven was fifteen and I have supported her and I with my job at a publishing agency in central London since. Haven is a big Directioner as she calls herself and she will freak out when I tell her I have met Harry Styles.

I got home at three thirty in the morning and went stright to Haven's room to see if she was asleep or still awake. I opened her door of her room and she was laying in her bed asleep with half her body under the covers and a magazine laying on top of her stomach, with her light on.

I moved the magazine off of her stomach and pulled up the covers to cover her body and turned off the light, then went to my room to get ready for bed.

I put on a pair of sweats, blue and green fuzzy socks, and a pink long sleeve grey shirt as it was getting colder at night concidering it is the middle of fall and the temperature tends to drop. 

I laid my phone on my bed and headed to the bathroom to brush my teeth and put my hair up. I walked back to my bed after I brushed my teeth and combed my hair and got into bed. I took my phone from where it was previously laying and checked twitter.

My sister retweeted about half the things that are on my dashboard because they were all from the One Direction boys and the last one she must have tweeted before she fell asleep was the tweet that Harry made saying he was about to go get another tattoo. About ten minutes of scrolling through twitter, I got a text message.

Harry- Hi, Love I just wanted to see if your hand is doing okay after your first tattoo. xx

I replied about a minute later with,

Anna- Still kinda hurts, but nothing I can't handle :P Btw my sister Haven is a huge fan.

I got a reply almost instantly.

Harry- Is she still up I can make her day by talking to her on the phone :) xx

Anna- No, she was asleep when i got back she has school tomorrow morning, it's her grade 12 exams tomorrow.

Harry- does she have a twitter?

Anna- yes its embarrassingly HavenlovesHarry123

Harry- Okay cool, I'll take a look, talk to you later love I'm going to be now. xx

I texted Harry back with a quick goodnight and fell asleep myself.

I woke up to a screaming Haven jumping on my bed. "Haven what the hell are you screaming about?" I asked my voice groggy from sleepiness.

"OH MY GOD ANNA HARRY STYLES TWEETED AT ME." she screamed in my ear. I turned over and looked at the time to see that it was seven o'clock in the morning.

I looked at Haven and asked "What did he say?"

"HE SAID AND I QUOTE GOOD LUCK TO HAVEN ON HER GRADE 12 EXAMS TODAY END QUOTE. HOW DID HE KNOW I HAD EXAMS TODAY?" Haven asked in a very loud but curious tone of voice.

"I don't know." I said a little shocked that he tweeted at her just because I told him that she was a fan. I looked at Haven and said,"Go get dressed you have to be at school in a half hour."

Haven walked out of my bedroom and into hers and i got out of bed and streched my legs and then walked to my closet to get dressed for work. I put on a beige colored suit and a pair of nude heels and walked to the bathroom to do my make-up and hair. 

I lightly curled my hair and when I was finished I went to the kitchen and made myself a cup of coffee and grabbed an apple to eat on the way to work. I yelled at Haven to hurry up and we were in the car five minutes later. On the way to take Haven to school, she did her make-up in the car and I listened to how happy she was that Harry tweeted at her.

Once I got to work, I took my phone out of my bag to see that I had a text message from Harry,

Harry- I hope your sister does well on her exams today.xx

Anna- You really had to tweet at her?

He replied back sooner than I expected 

Harry- Of course I did, did you tell her that you know me yet? xx

Anna- No I haven't I'm waiting until she gets home from school, just so I know that she doesn't have anything to do because she is on break.

Harry- Good Idea, What are you doing?

Anna- I'm at work so I g2g but I will text you later okay.

Once I texted him that I put my phone back in my purse and started reading the book that the publishing agency might be publishing if I like it or not. If I don't like it we do not publish it, so ultimately it is up to me if the author makes it in the big leagues or not. 

It was kind of hard to concentrate the rest of the day because all I could really think about was texting Harry back. 

During lunch I decide to go to the deli across the street from my office and I got a pastrami sandwich on rye bread. It was very yummy. When I got back to the office I took out my phone and was sad when I did not have any messages from Harry, just a whole bunch of text messages from my sister, that I didn't look at because I need to finish the book by the end of the work day.

Wow Guys I got two chapters up in one day!!! I hope you guys all like the book so far!! The next chapter will be in Harry's POV

Love you lots!!

Don't forget to:

Comment

And 

Vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!