My Play Bully

By 511mochi

ever since you moved in a man by the name of Park Jimin has been bullying you. He is also the school playboy... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47

Chapter 8

319 22 0
By 511mochi

I woke up by Jimin shaking me. I sat up stretching. "Cute." He said lowly, but loud enough for me to hear. I glared at him before looking around to see we were at the hotel. I got up and got off the bus.

I spotted my brother near the entrance of the hotel talking with some boys in our class. I walked towards him waving at him and his friends. "Y/N, can we have some guy time?" Jungkook whispered to me. "Sure." I said backing away.

I walked to a nearby tree and got comfortable scrolling through my phone. I felt a presence next to me. I pointed my phone in the direction and ended up hitting them.

"What the hell was that for?" I widened my eyes at the familiar voice. I looked to see Jimin. "Oh I'm sorry I thought you were some stranger. Ever since that night that guy tried to rape me, I dont trust anyone." I explained. "Okay, but that's the second time you've hit me in my eye. I think it's swollen." He whined.

I rolled my eyes examining his eye. "It's just a little red. Try touching it." He nodded touching his eye. He whinced in pain the second he touched it. "Damn, I'm sorry I am strong." I joked. He glared at me before getting up and walking towards the entrance.

The teacher took forever because she was flirting with the bus driver. I got annoyed and tired of waiting for her. So, I got up walking towards the bus. "Come on, we are waiting. You can flirt later." I said annoyed. The teacher looked at me with wide eyes. "We aren't fliting, go in without me." She said shooing me off.

I rolled my eyes before yelling to the students to go find their rooms. Jimin and I found our room and our mouths dropped at the sight of one bed.

"You're joking." I said looking at the bed. "There's not even a damn couch?" I yelled. "It's not like we haven't shared a bed before." I could tell he was still annoyed by what I had done before.

Since it was already past midnight I went to bed leaving half the bed for Jimin.

I woke up the next morning, checking my phone for the time. It was 6 a.m. Jimin was already awake, I could hear him in the bathroom. I quickly got dressed and waited for him to come out.

He came out a few minutes later in a white leather jacket and a black shirt underneath.

We walked out of the hotel room and downstairs waiting for everyone else to come. I faced Jimin to see him with his jaw dropped and wide eyes. I could tell he was looking behind me (lol shorty). I looked behind me to see a group of girls with showy bikinis heading towards the indoor pool.

I rolled my eyes walking over to Jungkook. Jimin can really be annoying. I know he's trying to make me fall for him, but that's not gonna happen because he still looks at girls that are hotter than me hungrily.

"Hi." I heard a voice next to my brother. "Oh hi." I waved at the unfamiliar man. "I'm Eunwoo." He said putting out his hand. I looked at him, he had pretty eyes and a cute smile. When he smiled you could see dimples. I was lost in his beauty until he snapped his fingers in my face. "Oh, sorry. I'm Y/N." I shook his hand.

"Well, Y/N, do you have a phone number?" He asked raising a brow. "Yes I do." I said smiling. I gave him my number quickly before the teacher could come and interrupt my moment. With my luck it seemed like it was going to happen.

"Okay class on the bus." She said standing outside the bus to count all the students. I walked on the bus sitting in the back. I invited Eunwoo to sit with me. I let him sit by the window, knowing he'd probably want it.

Jungkook sat across from me near the window by himself. Until, Jimin took the seat next to him. He glared at me and at Eunwoo. "What's your problem?" I asked in an annoyed tone. "You're sitting with another guy." "Why do you care? You aren't my boyfriend." I crossed my arms. "But, I belong to you and you belong to me." He said angrily.

"You said that, I didn't." I rolled my eyes before turning towards Eunwoo. "Oh meet Jimin, he's the playboy." I introduced them. "Hi I'm Eunwoo." He smiled. "You a playboy too?" Jimin asked. "Sorry, no." Eunwoo said chuckling. "Sure. Well, don't touch Y/N or flirt with her because she's mine." I immediately hit him. "Yah! No I'm not." I said annoyed.

"Hit me again." He said crossing his arms. I followed his orders hitting him again. This time before I could pull my hand back he grabbed my wrist. He pulled it so I fell forward. I fell and my face hit the aisle of the bus. I sat up trying to hold back my tears. I didn't want to look pathetic.

I sniffled and wiped my face. I turned towards Eunwoo who's eyes softened. "Oh my, are you okay?" He asked concerned. "Y-yes." I said trying to fight the pain. "No you're not." He pulled me into a hug. I sobbed quietly in his chest. That didn't last long as I was pulled onto a lap from behind.

"What's wrong?" I turned to see Jimin. "What's wrong? Are you mental?" I pushed him trying to get off his lap, but that didnt work. "Let me go." I said with tears still falling down my face. He turned me around so I was facing him. "I'm sorry." He said wiping my tears and pulling me into a hug. "I hate you." I said hugging him back. He rubbed my back trying to calm me down.

I fell asleep in his arms a few minutes later. As much as I hate him and want to literally murder him, he has become more nice and comforting.

I woke up on something cold. I whined opening my eyes. I looked around to see no-one on the bus. I panicked standing up immediately looking for anyone outside of the bus through the windows.

I ran off the bus seeing we were in the middle of nowhere. I looked around still seeing no-one. "Hello?" I yelled hoping to receive an answer. But, nothing.

I kept on calling, but heard the same silence each time. I sat near the bus hugging my knees. It was cold, and all I was wearing were shorts and a thin t-shirt.

"Boo." I heard next to me. I screamed and jumped in terror. "Got you." Jimin said laughing. "Funny. Where is everyone?" I asked looking around. "They are taking a walk." He said sitting down next to me. "Why the hell are the bus doors open? It's fucking cold." I said shivering a little. "Me too. All I have is t-shirt and shorts like you." He said looking at his outfit.

A few minutes of silence and people started showing up. I saw Eunwoo and ran up to him. "Can I borrow you hoodie?" I asked looking at his sweatshirt. "Of course." He said taking it off handing it to me. I put it on and hugged it, it was warm and smelled sweet. "Thank you." I said and ran back on the bus.

I sat back down on the seat from before, joined by Eunwoo. Jimin and Jungkook sat across from me like they did on the way here. I got tired and leaned my head on Eunwoo's shoulder. He patted my head.

I woke up later when Eunwoo was tapping my shoulder. "We are here." He said. I nodded taking off his sweatshirt handing it back to him. I walked off the bus and towards the entrance of the hotel.

"Wait, Y/N. I want you to meet someone." I turned around walking towards him. He was on a quick phone call and a woman walked towards us. "This is my girlfriend." He really was flirting with me when he already had a girlfriend. I fake smiled waving at her. "Sorry, I have to go I'll see you around." I bowed before walking into the hotel.

I cant believe I thought he might've liked me. I walked to my hotel room looking down sad. I opened the door to see Jimin laying on the bed scrolling through his phone.

"Why do you look so sad?" He asked looking up from his phone. "Eunwoo has a girlfriend." I said in a low tone. "Oh I'm sorry, but at least that means you can date me." He said smiling. "Fuck you." I went to the other side of the bed.

I covered myself with the blankets, my back facing his direction. Just as I thought I might have someone who loves me, he has a girlfriend. Why the hell was he flirting with me then? I asked myself many questions as tears rolled down my cheeks. I let out a sob and put my hand over my mouth not wanting Jimin to hear me.

I felt arms wrap around me and was turned over. I came face to face with Jimin. I hid my face with my arms not wanting him to see me in this condition.

"Look at me." He said in a soft voice. I slowly took my arms off looking into his eyes. "I'm sorry, I'm an asshole." He said hugging me. "You are." I managed to choke out. He sighed before pulling away. Within a few seconds I felt his lips on mine. I widened my eyes not kissing him back.

He pulled away and sat up. "Sorry that didnt help either." He said awkwardly. I chuckled a little, "at least I stopped crying." I said making him smile. "I'm sorry about being an asshole, i won't ever hurt you again." He promised putting his pinky out. I interlocked my pinky with his and we made a promise.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.7K 1.5K 42
Song young min quitted school when she was in highschool.She got kicked out of her house and needed to find a job.She bumped into a young handsome gu...
13.2K 578 22
in which a girl who had been left by someone she loved so much, but then someone from the past came to fill her empty heart. will she be able to move...
33.9K 1K 31
Mr.Park was just a little arrogant, a little too handsome and a little too rich. Stormi finds herself in a bad situation one day after work but her b...
226K 7K 57
When you asked the biggest Playboy of your University to become your sex partner. A Jimin Fanfic Playboy!Au (WAS "SEX EDUCATION")