Obscene

Από -babynaomi

The Slytherin Clique's teens are just as ruthless. Just as close. Just as. But what happens when things soon... Περισσότερα

L I Q U O R I C E W A N D S
G I R L S D U N G E O N
M A N D R A K E S
S W E E T S
N A R S A
B O R I N G
I MA G I N E
P O L K A D O T
W A N T
U N N E R V I N G
E L E A N O R
L E A R N I N G
C LO T H I N G
S U S P I C I OU S
D E W Y A I R
S T O R M E D
D U R M S T R A N G
S H I R T
P O I N T O F V I E W S
P O S T U R E
C H A M O M I L E
N O G U I L T
C R U E L
H I D I N G
B R A V E
P A N I C
M O O N
D A Y 1
D A Y 2
D A Y 3 M E L & Z E N O
D A Y 3 O L I & C H A R
D A Y 4
D A Y 5
D A Y 5 | PART TWO
D A Y 6
D A Y 7
D A Y 8
P A N S Y
D E C A D E [ A M E L I E ]
D E C A D E [O L I V E R]
D E C A D E [Z E N O]
Me and My Husband
H A N D
B E L O N G
M E A D O W
R E S T {PART I}
R E S T {P A R T 2}
O B S C E N E

F A B R I C

89.6K 2.3K 26.5K
Από -babynaomi

Hey guys-

UM SO ENJOY

Without further adieu, I present to you...

F A B R I C 

{viewer discretion is advised}

amelie zabini

Once school was over, it was back to our regular bonding time at one another's dorms. 

Today was the boys' dungeons this time.

Scarlett was already there, so that left me with Lola and Narsa.

We walk down the boys' corridor side by side when I suddenly notice that a few boys are whispering at one another while watching.

Ugh, Slytherin boys make my blood boil.

Some, at least.

As we reached the door, Lola knocked obnoxiously loud to purposely piss Zenith off.

Zenith swung the door opened and scoffed.

"You never fail to piss me off," he snapped.

"Move along," Narsa blurted, pushing Zenith away from the door making her way right in.

Lola and I followed. 

Immediately, I glanced over at Oliver as he waved and smiled.

"Evening," Oliver announced.

"Evening," I responded as I climbed onto Zenith's bed and kicked off my shoes.

"How was everyone's first school day back?" Scarlett queried as she started rolling a joint.

"Fuck it was fantastic," Zenith groaned. "I sat next to this stunning girl during Charms. Charlotte Willaby. The one with the large-."

"Heart? Large heart?" Zeno interrupted.

"Breasts. Large breasts," Zenith responded. 

I scoffed and pulled the blanket over my body.

"Classic Zenith objectifying women. I should stab you with a knife," Zeno snapped.

"And I should watch," Oliver added.

As conversations sparked and weed was smoked, the night progresses by doing the same things over and over again. 

I don't think I could ever get tired of anyone in this room, really. Moments like these are what I look forward to through out the day. My mum used to tell me stories regarding how her and her friends grew up, as well as my dad too. 

She had hoped that my friendships were to be similar as hers, and her hopes came true. 

On top of that, I think my friendship with the Malfoys and the Berkshires were inevitable; we're all land neighbors. 

I sit back up and decide to take a hit of the 2nd joint that they rolled. Lola and Narsa sat out of the smoking; Zeno's orders.

I reach my hand out to Oliver by the ottoman while the joint is in his hand.

"May I," I plead, opening and closing my hand out.

"You may," Oliver said through his puffed lungs, handing me the joint.

As I inhaled it, I absently glanced over at Zeno when our eyes immediately met. 

And so the tension grew.

He sat on the ottoman at the end of his bed whilst Lola and Scarlett were on his mattress. 

Leaning his elbows on his knees, legs parted, one or two strands falling in front of his face, face semi-flustered with a light crimson red.

"Oi. You're hogging," Zenith protruded my thoughts.

"Fuck, my apologies," I frantically responded, handing Zenith the roll.

And so I glanced again. 

He was looking back at me.

A small smirk appeared on his face as my stomach instantly churned of a bubbly feeling.

Merlin, this is so bad to say, but weed makes me feel a tad bit turned on.

I mean, smoking weed was all we did over the summer hence is why I slept with Oliver a few times. It was all temptation. And he knew that- Oliver knew that. We spoke about our relationship the last time we had sex and he strictly told me that we weren't together and to not get attached.

I was taken aback by his words because bold of him to assume that I'd grow attached!

Oliver is a sweetie-pie, though. Same with Zeno.

Though Zeno is by far way different. In a lot of aspects, really.

"So Narsa," Oliver announced, "What do you think about Potions class with us?"

Narsa groaned.

"Ugh, you have no idea," she complained as she got up from Oliver's bed walking towards him.

She grabbed the bottle of fire whiskey from his hand and immediately took a swig.

"Hey!" Zeno exclaimed, getting up from the ottoman, "What do you think you're doing?"

Before Zeno could grab the bottle away from her, she inched back away from him.

"Eugh-. Don't touch me with your dirty fingers," she snapped, taking another swig.

"Alright Miss Narsa," Oliver stood up, "That's enough swigs for you-."

Oliver grabbed the bottle from her as she groaned.

"Was Potions that bad with us?" Zeno queried, "I feel offended. Was it because I didn't participate as much?"

"Oh yeah, it was definitely  that," she sarcastically responded.

Oliver passed me the joint as I took another hit, trying to avoid the odd tension. I inhaled a larger hit before passing it to Zenith who was already really high. What a bloody lightweight. 

"Well hopefully Potions gets better for you," I said lowly.

She looked at me and 'blegh'd'. 

"Please do make it better for me," she responded.

I gulped and looked down at my lap, picking at my fingernails. 

Welp, now I feel guilty.

I looked back up at Zeno and his eyes were still on me.

Bloody hell, the tension keeps growing.

I need to get out of here.

"I think I'm going to get going," I stammer, pulling the covers off of me, "I'm a little tired-."

"Aw, come on. It's barely 9:42-." Oliver preened.

"I'm tired, really," I pestered, getting up from Zenith's bed, "I'll stay longer tomorrow. I promise."

I walk over to Zenith and give him a hug good-bye, then onto Oliver.

"Alright, well. Goodnight," he murmured as he pulled me into an embrace.

"Goodnight," I said as I made my way towards Narsa, giving her a hug as well.

Lastly, I went towards Lola and Scarlett and gave them a hug.

I reached Zeno and gulped.

I opened my arms weakly gesturing a hug.

But instead he looked at me.

"Let me walk you back," Zeno spoke softly.

As he stood up, I backed up slightly given that he was really close; I had to look up at him. 

At an instant, the smell of weed and his floral, woodsy, and sweet cologne fulfilled my senses; holy fuck.

What an amazing mixture.

"You don't need to-."

"No," he said, "I insist."

I huffed. 

"Alright," I hesitantly respond.

I waved goodbye to everyone as they audibly said bye back.

"See you tomorrow!" Scarlett cheered. I gave her a smile.

Zeno opened the door as I walked out the dormitory.

The corridors were cold as always; silent, mellow, and eerie. The flickering of the crackling fire in its sconces and the faint pungent smell of stone.

Though as Zeno walked by my side, his scent was stronger. 

"You really didn't have to walk me back," I said lowly, looking straight ahead.

"It's not safe walking back alone at night-. Especially in the boys' side of the dungeons," Zeno responded, "I couldn't bring myself up to let you walk back alone."

Shit, he really is sweet. 

"If you insist," I say.

Our footsteps were in sync; though the tension between was intense, there was no way of expressing it.

I mean, how could you possibly express the tension right now? It was building higher and higher; especially with the marijuana in my system, it's harder for me to ignore it.

He's created such tension between us and I don't think we could ever get rid of it other than to- act on it. But I'm also partially hesitant because I've heard a lot of rumors about him regarding his sexual performance.

'He's rough'

'He doesn't necessarily do gentle'

'Apparently he rubs your back after rough activity'

'Zeno couldn't even put it in all the way because it hurt too mu-.'

"Are you alright?" Zeno interrupted my thinking.

"Um. Yeah. I'm alright," I responded, "Why?"

"You're just awfully quiet," he said, "It's almost like you dread walking with me."

"No it's not that," I sighed, "I'm just tired, is all."

"You? Tired? What did you do all day that made you so tired?"

"And you're questioning because...?"

He softly chuckled.

"It's just a new thing I heard from you. You're usually always looking forward to hanging out with one another after school."

"Ah.." I respond.

Silence.

Just our footsteps.

"Did I make things weird?" Zeno blurts. "Did I make you uncomfortable?"

"No," I frantically respond, "You didn't make me feel uncomfortable. Nothing is weird."

"Are you sure? Because Mel I care about you and I don't want you feeling uncomfo-."

"Zeno," I huff, "You don't make me feel uncomfortable."

I look up at him as he glances back.

Green eyes and all.

"Alright," he says softly, "Just making sure."

Once we reached my dorm, I unlocked the door and swung it open.

I turned back around looking at Zeno; both hands in his pockets.

"Thank you," I say, "For walking me back."

He smiles.

"Of course," he responds.

His hand comes near my face, then tucks a strand behind my ear.

"Your hair," he says softly, "Is really curly."

I look down to the ground with a faint grin.

Mel you're such a git.

"I'm aware," I softly chuckle.

I look back up as his eyes stare back at mine.

Staring deeply.

Almost like-.

Like hunger is growing.

And the tension is growing.

I gulp.

Zeno gently cups my face.

Runs his thumb against the bottom of my lip gently; eyeing his every move; admiring my complexion.

Out of nowhere-. And I mean nowhere, I had the sudden urge to just-.

Place his thumb between my mouth.

Biting down ever so gently,

And he watches.

Lips parted on his account. Amazed.

I, the same. 

I mean, did I just do that?

I take my hand and grab ahold of his wrist, gently pulling his thumb away from my mouth.

Does it feel hot in here?

"You did not just fucking do that," he said breathlessly.

Silence.

"I did," I said lowly.

Without hesitation, he craned his neck down and placed his warm, wet lips against mine.

Our lips moving in unison; air thickening; tongues eager to touch one another.

Simultaneously, we've both slowly moved to the inside of my room.

My arms wrap around his neck, pulling him closer.

Our own lips part as our tongues touch one another gently, then messily.

Hot, wet, hungry kisses.

Zeno kicks the door closed hardly needing any effort to do so.

His hands traveled down to my waist, up my back, down back to my waist, untucking my top from beneath my skirt hem, reaching under my blouse only to feel my skin.

His warm hands traveled my body; my lower back; grasping onto my waist as his rings pressed against my tender skin, causing me to internally shudder.

I knock my head back as his lips soon travel to my jawline, down to my neck, nipping gently.

A soft moan escapes my lips.

God, this feels so fucking good.

Quickly, Zeno pulls his head away from my neck, breathing heavily and looking down at me.

"Are you-. Alright?" Zeno panted.

I bit my lip nodding yes- hungry for more.

"Fuck-. Mel-. I need words-."

"Yes," I breathe, "Yes."

Intensely, his lips finds itself back onto my neck.

While kissing my neck, his large hands unbutton my top effortlessly.

He pulls away from our kiss and opens my button-up top, revealing myself underneath.

Black plain bra and my pierced belly-button that only Oliver and Narsa knew about (dainty and respectful piece of jewelry, really).

"Fucking hell," he muttered under his breath, amazed at the sight.

Zeno removes my top, flinging it onto the ground.

He moves closer, kissing me yet again.

With his intoxicating kisses. Swift-moving passionate tongue and all.

His hands grasp onto my waist tightly, keeping me in place as our kisses grow intense; hot; passionate.

Absently, we traveled to my bed, though our kissing remains in tact.

I then found myself under his large, warm body pinned against my bed.

His kisses travel down to my neck again, then down to my chest, passing my breasts, down to my stomach.

Zeno is tugging at my skirt- He wants it off.

Mel, be in control.

"May I remove your skirt?" he speaks through his heavy breathing-. Hungry.

"No," I say.

He gulps.

"Lay down," I demand.

He chuckles softly.

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me, Xenophilius."

He rolls his tongue against the inside of his cheek.

"What did I say about-."

"Saying your real name?" I respond, as I prop myself up with my elbows, "And I said lay down."

He scoffs.

"If you say so," Zeno responds softly.

Fuck, I've never been in control.

What are you doing, Mel!?

Not being easy is what I'm doing.

Show him that he can't have this so easily.

I get up from the bed and wait for him to take my previous spot onto the bed.

He takes a seat onto my bed, then lays down, though he's propped himself up with his elbows.

Feeling frivolous, I unzip my skirt and drop it to the ground, leaving me in my underwear, my brassiere, and my thigh-high sheer white stockings.

"Fuck..." Zeno mutters under his breath, laying his eyes on me- watching my every move.

Though hesitant, I slowly climb on top of his lap as his eyes travel up and down my body.

"Shit, Mel," he says breathlessly, "You have a lot of secrets, don't you?"

I softly giggle.

"Guess you'll never know," I respond softly.

I place both my hands against his chest and position my waist on top of his.

Fuck, even through his dress pants I can feel his erection pressing up against my pussy.

His hands grasp onto my waist.

Zeno attempts to sit up, but I reluctantly pin him back down, which takes him by surprise.

"Mel-."

"What? Have you never been controlled before?" I remarked, grinning faintly.

"Fuck, you're such a tease," he stammers, biting his lip shortly after.

His hands travel around my body; my thighs, waist, stomach, breasts.

I place both my hands against his chest; I am in control.

Everything I do will be up to me.

Who's an easy maze now, Narsa?

Slowly, I grind myself against him, paying close attention to the hardening bulge between his legs.

"Mel-." Zeno stammers, "Don't."

"And why-. not?" I respond faintly, grinding against him as his erection grows harder.

His hands grab ahold of my waist as he starts raising his waist against mine; grinding in sync.

His lips part as he's looking down between my legs; amazed at what Amelie can do.

"I bet you're fucking soaking," he mutters under his warm breath.

"And I-. I bet you want to be inside of me right now."

"Naughty naughty Mel," he softly chuckles, watching my every reaction.

I grind against him as his hips buck at each swift movement.

His hands are grasping onto my thighs as his  hard erection hits my clit over and over and over again- slowly and passionately.

Absently, I knocked my head back out of pleasure.

I rest my hands against his thighs, putting all my weight onto my arms as I continuously grind against his hard dick through his pants.

"Does that feel good?" Zeno breathes, "Does my hard dick feel good?"

I nod, biting my lip as my eyes are closed.

"Now imagine how I'd feel without these fucking fabrics between us," he spat, pulling my waist harder; aggressively down his, "Can you imagine for me Mel? Can you?"

"Yes- fuck-. Yes," I pant, grinding faster.

Shit, please don't cum Amelie.

Zeno immediately sits up, wrapping his arms around my body, though not tight enough to refrain me from continuously grinding against him.

He's bucking his hips against mine- he knows I'm enjoying this.

"You're so fucking warm," he mutters, "Fuck-. Please let me inside you-."

"N-. No," I respond breathlessly, "Earn it."

"Fuck, you're a fucking tease," he says with frustration and lust, "I'll fucking earn it-."

"Good," I respond through my heavy breathing.

His lips kiss my neck, then my chest.

Zeno sucks a bit aggressively down onto my collarbone, then to my chest.

He left marks that only him and I could see; purple hues that only him and I knew about.

That was the fun part of it all; things no one knew about- all but one.

His lips parts as soft moans and groans escape his blood-rushed lips.

"Mel-. I think I'm gonna cu-."

"Do it," I say, grinding harder; bucking my hips aggressively.

His hips buck against mine as well- and faster.

At sudden movement, he immediately shifts my waist away from his, breaking our passion.

I'm heavily breathing, though I didn't cum. I was close.

His chest is rising up and down fast; he's flustered. He's taken aback. He's appalled and lust-ridden.

"I can't," he panted, "I can't cum near you without a contraceptive charm-. I can't."

I climb off his lap and breath heavily, unamused and edged.

"I understand," I respond lowly.

He turns his head to me, chest still rising, lips parted.

"I can finish you off," he says softly.

I gulped.

"What?"

"I said, 'I can finish you off'"

Zeno sits up and finds himself in the middle of the bed.

"Come here," he orders, "Come lay in front of me."

I don't hesitate; I crawl towards the middle of the bed as our eyes meet once more.

"Lay down," he says.

I lay down.

His large hands rubs the sides of my thighs, taking in the picture of me laying in front of him nearly nude and exposed.

Zeno's finger slithers beneath the hem of my underwear.

"May I remove these?" he mellows, looking straight into my eyes.

"Yes," I say lowly.

Without hesitation, he tugs it down as I absently raise my waist to assist the removal.

He flings my underwear somewhere in the room and parts my legs.

Zeno runs his fingers through his hair, pushing aside the strands that swayed across his face.

He dives down between my legs when my body immediately shivers at the presence of his head so close to my pussy.

Zeno lays onto his stomach and grabs ahold of my ass, groping it with passion and hunger.

He gently sucks the inner part of my thigh as my back arches in pleasure.

"Shit," I mutter under my breath.

Zeno sucks a little more harder, breathes heavily as he pulls away from the sucking, then moves onto the other thigh; doing the same thing.

His lips suddenly brush against my pussy as my body shudders.

Zeno takes his right hand and slides his thumb in between the lips of my pussy, running over my clit as I inattentively let out a soft moan.

"Well, aren't you sensitive," Zeno mumbles, "And you're so fucking wet."

He sucks his thumb clean- only took one suck.

"Fucking sweet, too,'"

His lips come into contact with my pussy as he gapes his mouth open a little; his tongue swirling around my sensitive, pulsating clit.

"Fuck, Zeno-." I moan softly.

"Fuck indeed," he breathes.

Zeno's mouth moves like fucking waves in an ocean.

I, the ocean.

Him, the waves.

And his tongue-.

Please don't even get me started on his fucking tongue.

Moving around, twirling around, gliding against my clit.

Even so, he finds himself thrusting his tongue inside my pussy, too.

Briefly, he pulls away from my pussy.

"Pull my hair if you want me to stop, okay?"

I nod.

"I said, 'okay?'" 

"O-Okay,"I respond breathlessly.

And so he continues to work on me.

He knows how to do it-. He knows how to make me melt.

How to make my insides churn.

My legs shake and lock.

My hips buck against his mouth- wanting and needing more of him.

More of his action.

His two thick fingers slide into my pussy as he's paying attention to my clit.

Zeno fingers me in a come-hither motion.

My body is pumping with adrenaline mixed with weed and lust-. And passion.

"I'm coming, Zeno," I choke up, clenching my thighs.

With those words, everything intensifies.

His tongue-.

His fingers-.

Even he himself is moaning.

I buck my hips against his mouth harder.

His large hands are keeping me in place; grasping onto my waist tighter.

With that, I release myself; my body unraveling at his notion. 

Moaning and heavy breaths escape my lips.

Zeno sucks and licks up my cum attentively and wanting.

He pulled away from between my legs, sitting up and looking down at me; nearly shuddering at such intense feelings.

And he smiles.

"Did that feel good? When you came?" Zeno asks quietly.

Still breathing heavily, I nod as I slowly close my legs.

Zeno crouches towards my face; his warm breath against my face.

"Can I kiss you after that?"

I pull his face closer, placing a kiss onto his wet lips.

His hand slithers onto my neck- kiss still in tact.

Zeno gently pulls away. 

"Are you alright?" 

"Yes," I say softly. "I'm alright."

Zeno stands up from the bed and reaches for the blanket from the edge of the bed.

He then proceeds to cover my body with it, as I wrap myself around it.

"Would you like to stay a little longer?" I ask.

"I would never just leave you like that, Mel," he blurts, climbing into bed with me, "Make room?"

I scoot to the side as he positions himself right next to me. I lift the covers for him to come under as he pulls the covers over his body.

Zeno opens his arms, gesturing that I come closer.

I scoot closer as he wraps his arm around my nearly naked body.

My head rests against the crook of his arm; I can hear his heart beat, and it's beating fast.

We take in the silence and the presence of one another.

He runs his fingers against my bare arm, nonchalantly sending chills and causing me to form faint goosebumps.

"You're a natural teaser," Zeno breaks the silence. "I've never been-. Teased like that, really."

Oh?

"Well I've never been-. Treated. Like that," I respond.

"Are you a virgin?"

I gulp.

"No."

"No?" he queried, "Who'd you have sex with?"

"I'll tell you someday-."

"You can tell me now," he says sternly.

Silence.

"Well go on. You can tell me."

"Um-. I don't think I can-."

"Really? And why's that?"

"Maybe some other time-."

He sighs.

"If you say so."

Silence.

Fuck it.

"Oliver," I respond. "It was Oliver."

He looks at me.

"Oh?"

I bit my lip nervously.

"And how was it?"

My face warms up immediately.

"Good," I say.

"Oh, just good? Not great?"

"I-."

"It's alright, Mel," he assured. Zeno gently kisses my forehead. "You'll be saying otherwise once I've done my work with you."

He pulls my body closer to his.

"Just you watch."

***

THE TENSION IS THICKER THAN BLOOOOOOOOD

D I S C U S S I O N 

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

30.7K 559 37
- Draco Malfoy and Fred Weasley love triangle. -oc fanfic ... Draco Malfoy, Mr. Daddy's Money, has always acted like he hated her. What happens...
2.7M 71.5K 48
In which honesty had never been so missed and verity ever so falsified. "Then ruin me, Malfoy." - A Draco Malfoy fanfic with a messy plot. Trigger...
555K 6.7K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...
9.9K 482 9
After graduating from Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft And Wizardry Hermione Granger and her parents decided that it's better if she studied in a Muggle...