M O O N

Hey guys-

Let's begin, shall we? Please stream the song above!

Without further adieu, I present to you...

M O O N

narrator's pov

Soon enough, the air became colder. Winds became harsher. Snow would soon fall, and cheeks would soon turn pink. Noses bit by the cold. Toes frozen. It turned into 'stay in bed a little longer' and 'stop hogging the bloody blanket'.

Days became short, and the sun hid around 4:30 PM everyday. The night skies welcomed the bright, shining moon. Orb of night, if you may. It was just as bright as the sun during a summer day, though not as harsh.

Oliver would find himself staring outside the window during the night to admire the moon. Scarlett, as well. Scarlett and Oliver loved the moon. They would watch the moon shine bright every night back at home and just talk.

Mel didn't like full moons. So didn't Zeno. All they could ever think about were their parents. How were they doing around this time? Are they safe? Have they ate before turning? This was something Amelie and Zeno shared in common. It was good to know that someone could relate to them.

Lola and Narsa pictured themselves on the moon. This was their shared interest. They wondered what forms of life could survive on the moon, and wondered if they could survive, too. Narsa and Lola spent more time together over the course of a few months. It was almost as if Lola needed Narsa, for whatever reason. Narsa couldn't put her finger on it.

Scarlett had Zeno at all times. Despite the fact that Amelie and Zeno are practically inseparable, Amelie knew her place in his life. Family would always come first. That's the motto that the Berkshire and Malfoy kids lived by.

When Oliver had Charlotte, Lola had Narsa, and Scarlett had Zeno, Mel had-.

Well, Mel had no one.

But that's okay.

Onyx Emans De Loughrey taught her how to be independent, which would soon benefit her in the future. Amelie didn't complain. In fact, she liked being alone. She took the time of loneliness and found herself sketching out her future on pages of parchment. Manifestation, if you may. Zeno's spirituality was rubbing off on her.

Luna's son. What was expected?

Amelie missed her brother every now and then, which was valid. It's okay to miss your brother after consecutive months of not seeing them. She wondered how he was holding up back at Durmstrang. She was worried, no doubt. But she can't forget what he did to Scarlett.

Back at Durmstrang Institute, Zenith Zabini found himself... succeeding? He made friends very quick. In fact, it was too suspicious. Once he told his friends why he was transferred, they beat him. They beat him good. Durmstrang students don't disrespect women, either. But after Zenith received a beating, they took care of him.

Vander Krum, Tri-Wizard Champion, became very close friends with Zenith. Krum made sure Zenith reflected on his actions up. If Zenith was being sent to Durmstrang as a consequence, Krum fulfilled it. Zenith understood why Krum was being so... fucking mean. After all, Zenith hurt the only girl he's ever actually loved. He'll never actually know if Eleanor Farrell was telling the truth about the things she saw Scarlett do.

Nonetheless, Zenith was learning his lesson. He missed his sister. A lot. A fuck ton. He expected a letter at least. Didn't receive one. Durmstrang Institute students don't leave for winter break, which made Zenith feel like absolute shit. He hoped to seek redemption when he came back, but how?