Innocent Eyes

By Peachsk

What happens when a young girl too innocent. Loses her mother at a young age. Not being able to understand wh... More

Prologue
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Bonus Chapter.1
Bonus Chapter.2
Bonus Chapter.3
Bonus Chapter. 4
Sequel

Chapter 20

14.6K 423 155
By Peachsk

Third Person

It was Saturday morning, ever since the other day and their Fathers unannounced appearance. Robert has requested to get to know Cameron much to her brothers dismay. If they didn't let him see Cameron he would simply turn to the law.

Cameron was oblivious to her brothers worries. She was too innocent and her brothers wanted to sheild her from the hurt Robert may cause her.

Robert was going to come over for lunch today. Since Owen and Mason didn't want to let Cameron out of their sight. Especially with him.

The only reason Robert was being allowed to come over today was that they had agreed that Cameron wouldn't know he is her Dad. That maybe she could know he was he Dad when she gets older if he was still around or if she wanted to know him.

Owen crept into Camerons room. Usually at this time she would be up bouncing around the house. But last night must of tired her out since Noah and her played 'princess and dragons'. There was a lot of giggling, squealing and running around no matter how many times Mason told them to stop.

As Owen looked towards the small bed up against the wall, he noticed the little lump that layed in the bed. Walking closer to edge to get a better view of Cameron. Her brown hair was still in a messy ponytail but the bobbin layed loosely in her hair. He noticed how she cluched on tight to her little elephant teddy Ellie. Or just how her chest lightly lifting up and down to show her sleeping peacefully.

Owen was a bit conflicted to wake her up or just let her wake her up herself. But he also didn't want to ruin her routine. So he decided to wake Cameron up or she wouldn't go down for her nap later.

He crouched down and strated to rub her arm up and down hoping that it will wake up. Cameron started to stern in her sleep. The dream of her and Ellie riding unicorns through the sky to meet her Mom. Was starting to fade as her eyes fluttered opened.

She turned her head to see Owen crouched beside her giving him a small smile.

"Morning little munchkin." He rubbed his index finger over her cheek. Causing Cameron to move her face into the comfort of his hand. Her eyes started to flutter close enjoying the small comfort.

"Hey. Hey. Don't go back to sleep on me." Owen poked her side causing Cameron to erupt in giggles since she was ticklish.

"Morning O" She yawned sitting up still cluching Ellie as she rested her head on top of Ellies head.

Owen put his hand under Camerons armpits lifting her onto his hip as them made their way downstairs.

When they entred the kitchen Owen put Cameron down at the table since she just wouldn't eat her breakfast if she was left in the sitting room. So there was no TV until she ate her breakfast.

When Owen placed Cameron down she immediately let her head drop down onto the table. Owen couldn't get over the sight of the little girl she reminded him so much of himself. He was never a morning person him self nor his brothers. While except Mason he was just weird sometimes.

"So what do you want for breakfast?" Owen rubbed his hands together trying to wake up this little five year old. But she just nodded her head not even listening to him. She just wanted to go back on the unicorns in her dream and Owen was keeping her from doing that.

"How about some toast?"

Nothing

"How about some cereal?"

Nothing

"How about some scrambled egg?"

Still nothing.

Cameron didn't move her head once. It just layed still on the table. Owen had one last idea to try wake up this five year old.

"How about some pancakes?"

Camerons head shot up at the mention of pancakes.

"Chocolate?" Camerons big doe eyes stared up at Owen hoping he would just give her a bit of chocolate.

Owen almost got a fright from how quick she sprung up. But if this is what it takes to get Cameron up then he will do it.

"Sure." He shrugged his shoulders and made his way over to the counter to make the batter. But to Cameron this was the best news since Mason probably wouldn't let her. A smile graced her face what child doesn't like chocolate?

After a while of Owen making pancakes and Camerons gaze watching him patiently as he made them. He never knew he could be under so much pressure from a small child the way her eyes watched his every move. Like every move.

When Cameron was served her pancakes she was happy out. Humming a random tune she heard on the radio. Owen had sat beside her eatting his own serving of pancakes. Soon Mason and Noah had came downstairs. Mason eyeing the chocolate on Camerons plate.

"Hey! Where my pancakes!" Noah whined.

"You can make them yourself I only made enough for me and Cameron." Owen said back smirking at his little brother.

"Favourites" he mumbled under his breath. But some how Cameron heard him.

"Don't worry Noah your my favourite." She smiled at Noah who could no longer stay in his grumpy mood.

"I thought I was your favourite. I even made you pancakes." Owen whined

Cameron tapped her chin to think about it. "Your all my favourites." She waved her hands around.

This all made the boys smirk. But deep down Cameron probably did have a favourite.

Later in the day,
Lunch time...

After breakfast Owen had gotten Cameron ready for the day. Noah was still in a mood. He wasn't happy Robert was coming over and planned to stay in his room. Netheir of the boys were happy but they had to suck it up for Cameron.

Cameron sat in the sitting room colouring in her book as 'The Little Mermaid' played in the background on the TV.

Mason walked over to Cameron since no one had told her that Robert was coming over.

"Cam today our friend will be coming over for lunch." Mason said to Cameron who looked up from her book.

"Is it the copycat man from the other day?" She looked up at Mason curiously.

Mason held in a laugh "Yes. Yes it is. why is he copycat?"

"Well he is copycat because he looks like O. Like an older version. Hmm..maybe even you. Oh no he is trying to steal your face." Cameron jumped up and hugged on tight to Masons leg trying to protect him from the copycat.

'Only if she knew.' Mason thought. He was trying not to laugh at Cameron. He finally got her off his leg lifting her head up with his two fingers.
"Don't worry he won't do anything."

Cameron nodded her head but still wasn't convinced. But she went back to colouring.

After a few minutes the door bell rang. Cameron didn't move from her spot maybe because she knew copycat was at the door aka Robert.

Owen opened the door revealing Robert. He wore a heavy coat but under it he wore a plaided shirt with a pair of jeans and boots.

"Come in." Owen moved put of the way to let Robert in.

"So where is she?" Robert asked rubbing his hands together to get them warm from the cold.

Just then Noah came downstairs. He didn't want to come down but he wanted to keep an eye on Cameron . He didn't even acknowledge Robert who stood in the hall. He walked right by him ignoring his hello and went straight to Cameron.

Noah sat down on the floor beside Cameron who coutinued to colour moving over a bit so he could colour too. Noah of course joined her in colouring.

Mason stood watching Noah and Cameron from the entrance that connected the living room and kitchen.

Owen and Robert walked in through the entrance of the living room that connect to the hall. Robert eyes fell upon the little girl who sat on the ground colouring.

"Cameron." Owen said catching her attention as she looked at her older brother who stood behind the couch with copycat. Noah just ignored them both and continued to colour.

"Cam this is Robert our friend." Owen said.

Cameron got up and walked towards Owen and stood beside him. Robert crouched down and held out his hand for Cameron to meet him.

Cameron took her small band in his shaking it.

"Nice to meet you copycat."

She smiled not even noticing she called him by his nickname she nade up. Roberts eyebrows scrunched up in confusion while Mason wanted to burst out laughing.

This had caught Noahs attention causing him to smirk. He knew this name had a story behind it and he would love to hear it later. Since Cameron only gave you a weird nickname unless it had a reason behind it.

Cameron made her way back over to Noah. Noah pulled her onto his lap as they both coutinued to colour. Rober sat down on the couch watching the two. Owen and Mason joined too on the couch. The tension in the room was awkward but Cameron didn't seem to notice.

"Sooo Cameron what are you getting off of Santa?" Robert decided to break the silence.

Cameron perked up and turned to him. "A tea set."

"Is that all?" Robert was confused surely she would want more what child doesn't?

"Well I also want some new colouring books but thats it." She smiled.

Robert was still confused but didn't dwell on it.

Cameron drew her eyes away from her colouring book looking at copycat couriously. Who was this man?

"Who are you?" Cameron asked pointing her crayon at him. This made the boys shift uneasily.

"Hey I made some food that we can eat. How about we fill that little tummy of yours Cameron?" Mason said trying to change the subject.

Cameron nodded her head and Noah had already picked her up and was in the kitchen.

Before Owen and Mason were going to leave the room Robert cleared his throat catching both of their attention.

"Owen. Mason. Can you give me at least fifteen minutes by ourselves. I just want to get to know her and then I will be out of your hair?" Robert pleaded he just wanted to get to know his daughter.

Owen looked to Mason. They started to communicate with their eyes. Owen sighed.

"Fine after we have something to eat you can have fifteen minutes with her by yourself. We will go upstairs to give you space but thats its." Owen stated firmly that. Thats all he was getting. Robert nodded his head enthusiastically.

Noah on the other hand wasn't happy with the idea at all.

They all sat around the table eatting the pasta Mason had made.

"So Noah are you playing any sports?" Robert asked looking up at Noah. He knew he played ice hockey but thats if he still played it.

"Yeah I play Ice hockey." Noah grubbled pushing the pasta around on his plate.

"Well thats good that you still play. Any girlfriends?" Robert raised his eyebrows hoping that his son would open up but who can blame him for actting this way.

"No"

"Silly you do have a princess. What about Kiara?" Cameron giggled.

Blushed appeared on Noahs cheeks causing his brothers to smirk at him and Camerons innocents.

Robert decided not to push any futher. After the food Robert and Cameron went into the kitchen. The boys told her that they needed to do something upstairs to shout if she needed them. Even though Cameron didn't like being left with this random man. She found some sort of comfort with him.

She went back to colouring. Robert sat on the couch watching her. What was he suppost to say? He didn't want to upset her etheir.

After a bit of sitting in silence Cameron somehow could feel the lans uneasiness.

"Do you wanna help?" She looked at him.

"Can I?"

Cameron nodded her head and scooted over a bit so he could sit down on the floor beside her. Which he did taking a colour and helping her.

"Sooo Cameron do you like to colour?" It was obvious she did. But it was something to talk about. Her eyes lit up.

"Yep I love colouring. Me and Mommy ise to colour aaaallllllll the time together." She exaggerated the all part. It made her smile thinking about her Mom. Ig even made Robert smile thinking about Margaret.

"What are you gonna get off of Santa?" Cameron asked. He didn't look like the type of person Santa would give a present too but there was no harm in asking.

"Hmm..I don't know maybe to spend Christmas with my family." Robert looked down at Cameron.

"Then why don't you just join them silly."

But what Cameron didn't understand it wasn't as simple as that. He had already made the damage and it would take a lot of time to fix it. But he may not have that time.

Robert smiled. "I would have to try my best to show them how much I love them."

"Well then why don't you give them loads of hugs and kisses. They make everything better." Cameron beamed.

Robert let out a light hearted chuckle his daughter was persious and he did not deserve her. He ruffled her brown hair. Causing her to giggle.

"I'll try." He smiled.

What the pair didn't know was that the boys sat quietly on the stairs listening and watching their intreaction. Maybe their heart did feel that bit gulity for some strange reason.

After a few more minutes of talking about their favourite movies and stuff. Their time was up and all the boys came into the sitting room.

Noah immediately picking Cameron up proactively. She didn't protest it was her nap soon in anyways so she just layed her head on his chest.

"Well boys. Cameron. It's time for me to head out. Take care. I'llbe in contact." Robert left grabbing his jacket waving them off as he left.

There we go Chapter 20. I hoped you enjoyed. I didn't know how to end this Chapter to be honest. So I just left it at that. I'm sorry if I don't write a lot of dialog in my chapters since I don't want it to be a whole chapter of them just talking.

But what do you think of Robert??

What do you think of this side of Noah??

Is their any scenarios you want to see??

Any theories??

Thanks for reading.Don't forget to vote and comment...

(Unedited)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

520K 2K 61
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
879K 25.7K 42
Athena is trying to adjust in her newfound freedom but she is forcefully ripped away from it. But sometimes bad things happen for better!
172K 4.1K 41
[sequel coming soon on 1st April 2023] "you are not our sister so stay away from us!" "b-but" "STAY AWAY BEFORE I LOSE MY CONTROL"
464K 42.5K 33
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...