THE MAFIA'S BEAUTY

By temanguby

Likhwalethu Rosewood finds herself running in the woods having just witnessed her parent's massacre by none o... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 (EDITED)
Chapter 5 (EDITED)
Chapter 6 (EDITED)
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
EPILOGUE
AUTHOR'S NOTE
PLEASE HELP!

Chapter 70

996 57 16
By temanguby

Everyone was gathered at the assemble square, I could hear the noise from where I was, could hear the laughter as if this was a birthday party. I could barely see a thing, heaving like a dog for I was something I could not recognize. I was something I was scared off, he had trained me and I had turned to the thing he had trained me to be. It seemed like I was walking in slow motion, each step I took my body shook my hands in fists wanting nothing that to pound on something, I felt lethal, felt feral for I was barely holding my sanity. I walked seeing the figures yet not faces, it was just a mash of orange and black. I climbed on the podium they had set with two people standing there. I could not see who they were but knew one of them was Rafael. I stood watching but not seeing as they talked, standing was something I could not do so I paced, I paced around the stage and in my head hummed a song. I did not know what the song was at the point, it was a song I knew but could not tell you which one it was.

I hummed it in my head, feeling the anger boil over, feeling all the pain I had been holding boil over. I was ready for this, I was ready for this.

"Hey," Came a voice, my arm pulled having me snap out of it. My feet came to a halt, my eyes finally clearing as they focused on a face.

"Alex," I said, I was truly happy he was here, somehow he being here made me feel better in a way, maybe he would stop Rafael from this craziness. The smile broke through as my arms went around his neck. He went stiff before his arms slipped around my waist.

"Guess what I got you?" He asked as I narrowed my eyes on him.

"I told you not to bring me anything."
"Well, I got you a car, it was too beautiful just like you." I could not even react, too shocked to say anything yet this was not the time.

"Thank you Alex," I said as he pulled back nodding his head. He himself was wearing just like everyone else. I let go of him, my eyes falling on Rafael who stood waiting for us to be done while the men just stared thinking of how with us leading them they would probably die but if only they knew, the men that stood at my sides were the worst of the worst, unhinged they were the most horrifying killers. I stood, staring at all the men who were going to fight, they stared at me wondering what the hell I was doing here and quick to dismiss. I turned, staring at Rafael.

"Can I say the speech?" I asked.

"What speech?" He asked back.
"War speech or whatever you call it." I said.

He smirked.

"We were not going to say a speech but go on." He said and that was all I needed. I stepped up.
"HEY!"  I shot so loud, having learned from last time. This was not a welcome party, this was a goodbye party and there were no smiles to spare. I waited for the noise to die down, walked up and down the stage with my hands to my back. When there were only whispers I looked up at all of them.

"Today we do not fight," I said and there were protests, some even laughing.

"Today we kill!" I said with everyone going shut.
"Time to fight is over. We kill everything that is not wearing orange. I don't care if it is walking, running, flying or crawling. We kill everyone and leave no one. They wanted a fight and we will give them that, they wanted animals and today we will give them animals. Time for feeling is over, for it is either us or them. Now I don't know about you but I have a daughter to get to and I don't want to die. I want you at your best today, leave all humanity here and lets kill some people!" I shouted with the crowd erupting in a roar. I was heaving, I was heaving so hard as I pulled my gun, raising it in the air. Blood would spill today, bodies would drop and I would fight until I took my last breath, I would fight for my family, I would fight for my friends and my home.
I took a deep breath, a song erupting as the whole crowd went moving with such energy. I took a step back, falling in line with the others as they came making a circle. I looked up at the two men standing in front of me wondering what they were about to say.

"We just got word." Alex said, his face one of seriousness having my heart nearly stop thinking of Red.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Klaus aligned with your brother." The words were like a wall hitting me so hard. I stood staring at them in disbelief. How could he? How could they? I could not believe this, could not think. My father's cartel had been the largest in America and if he was here be sure he brought more than five thousand men now add Klaus's men and Elijah's. We were so outnumbered they would take an hour to wipe us out. My whole body shook not knowing what to do, the anger slipping away leaving me with fear and nothing else.

I shook like a leaf, seeing my death at my door, if my brother was fighting then there was no way he was letting me live. I shook, I shook so bad and Rafael was quick to grab and hold me.

"You can hide Lethu, you can hide in one of my secret passages and after a day or two come out. You don't have to do this, I won't let you die." He said, his words so desperate having me stare at him with such desperation showing even in my eyes. I wanted to hide so much, wanted to hide so much but that would mean he would die and I could not leave with that. I could not hide like a coward, I would fight for the people I loved for no one would fight for them.

"No, I am fighting." I said, my voice shaky yet I stood my ground.

"Don't be stubborn!" He literally shouted at my face as I stared back at him.

"I am fighting and that is that. "I said, ripping my arm from his grasp, walking around him and at just that point we all froze as the first alarm went buzzing so loud.

Someone is near the compound. I froze, I froze where I was as chaos broke through.

"Positions!" Someone was screaming, I am so sure no one knew what those positions were for they kept moving around, running here and there. I watched the chaos unleash, I turned around and around, people trampling over each other. There was no way we were going to win this. Rafael was on the ground shouting orders trying to give direction but it was futile. I saw them but I was bolted to the floor, I could not move, could not move as I saw the arrows fly through the air and I knew just then that the war had begun. People screamed the arrows hitting the floor and exploding with people burning. It was painful to watch, it was brutal to watch. Full grown man burning to ashes.

I could hear them, could hear them from afar and I knew that somehow they had broken through the gate. They were cheering, running having the ground shake as if there was an earthquake. I watched it all unfold, Rafael giving up with the instructions and just standing there. A sound came from behind me as someone screamed. I watched as Alex pulled out both his knives, laughing like the lunatic he was and charging all by himself to the gate where the attack was coming from, he just ran, laughing so loud as arrows came flying again and exploding yet none caught him. I watched as his men followed him, doing the same, running like idiots with most getting toasted on the way down. I could not help but laugh and cry at the same time, it was really poetic. I wiped away my tears as my eyes trailed to Rafael who was shaking his head in defeat. He turned, walking up the podium.

"If you want something done just do it yourself." He said as he took my hand.

"Sorry I shouted at you, if we fight we fight together, if we die, we die together now dear wife will you fight with me?" He asked as I wiped away my tears trying to keep my laughter at bay.

"But of course husband." I said as he smiled, placing a kiss on my forehead then pulling back.

"We will do the missionary unless said otherwise." He said as I nodded my head.

"Who picked that word by the way?" I asked as we turned to walk down the steps.

"You did." He said having me groan.

"I was probably horny." I said my shyness a thing of the past.

"That you were." He said back.

I laughed.

Most of the men were gone straight to the gate following Alex with about a thousand left back. The arrows kept coming through, screams heard with one man coming running back for help only to fall and collapse on the ground. More men came running back, it being hot as fuck where they were coming from, we stood watching.

"What do we do boss?" One man asked, I turned to see that it was one of the guards that were guarding the house, those trained by us as I looked around I saw that all hundred of them were here waiting for a command from their boss.

"I am sure they will not just come from one place, they will also come from the back so we will hold that fort." He said a minute passing followed by another with no more arrows coming through. I took a deep breath.

"Lethu, I think we should split, you take the back and I will assist in the front, the attack from the back won't be much." He said as I swallowed, trusting his judgement.
"Okay, be safe and don't do something stupid." I said as I pulled him by his chin and kissed him.

He nodded his head.

"Okay, five hundred with me, lets go!" I shot out as I took off running and soon I could hear the foot steps behind me. We ran and ran to the back seeing them just as we were a few feet away, they were not more than four thousand. I gulped with them seeing us. My heart beat from my throat as I took a deep breath, it was now or never. My steps came to a halt with my team falling back. I took a deep breath again, pulling all my energy as I took out my two knives. I could see them run towards us, roaring with the intent to kill and nothing else. I took a deep breath, closing my eyes for a second and when I opened them I am sure a demon had taken over my body. I roared, charging head first as we collided, I span with my arms outstretched  by the time I steadied my body as covered in blood I raged all I was seeing being red. I jumped hammering in whatever was in front of me. The truth was I could not see, all I saw was black and that enough for me to strike. I hammered, punched with my knives slitting throats with it feeling so empowering. I let their blood bath me as I screamed with such raw anger. No one was killing me and no one was touching my husband. This was the full scorn of a woman and I was unleashing hell. Nothing could stand in my way. I felt the blood in my eyes, felt it roll down my cheeks. In my head I was singing.

"Shine already, its time already, align already!"

I dropped to the floor, spinning with my knees as I pulled out my long knives that cut through bones. I slashed and slashed, them being too clustered together to bend down so I kept on going, cutting their legs only to stab their throat with them falling. I stood up again, bodies everywhere where I could not see, blood covering my face. I wiped it away with my hand. Heaving as I took a deep breath pushing on. I fought and fought and it felt like hours yet all I wanted was to get back to my husband. I wanted to watch him, wanted to stay by his side so he would not be stupid. I plunged my knife in the neck, turning to plunge the other in the head of the guard behind me. I pulled back all my knives, filled with blood and brain matter.

The sun was setting and nothing good would come with darkness so we had to do most damage with the sun still up. I fought and fought, fought with everything I had and by the time I stopped, heaving with sweat washing away the blood there were only five people left from my team. I looked around seeing all the bodies on the floor yet I did not have time to mourn all the fallen. I sighed, exhaustion heavy on me yet I could not disappoint Rafael, at this point he had me and I would fight till I died.

I took a deep breath, the sun kicking the bucket with the lights flickering on. I ran through the yard. The five men following me. I could not breath but kept pushing, this was nothing, we still had more than ten thousand men waiting on the other side. I ran and ran, the fight literally having moved up to the yard meaning things were bad. I stood where I was, frozen as my eyes seemed to deceive me. My mouth hung open as I shook.

"What is that?" A man brave enough asked the question I had wanted to, the war was on full blast, so many people yet that was not what shocked me. There were these things that kept flying in the air. You would see it fly and five people would drop at once. I watched the massacre, our men were totally locked in and they were closing on them step by step narrowing the circle. I could not breath, my heart shuttering as I stood shaking so bad.

"There is nothing we can do boss, come with us." They said as I shook my head. There was no way they would survive in there yet I would not just leave them, I would not just let them die.

Rafael, Alex.

I thought, knowing if I went in there I would die but lord I could not leave, I could not leave them.

"Boss!" The man shot through but I had took my decision.

"No, save yourself, run and don't look back." I said as they stared at me for a second before taking off. I took a deep breath, bending over and leaning on my knees trying to come up with a plan but nothing. I stood up straight, loss hitting me hard as I felt like I would explode.

They could not take him away from me. I straitened, it was a suicide mission yet I was ready for it. I walked, my walk turning to a jog before breaking into a run. I screamed so loud, the pain too much, taking out two of the grenades, unclipping them and throwing them. The explosion was loud, so many screams filling the air but I was done for, I was the angel of death as I unclipped that last two and threw them. Chaos broke through as men fell to the ground. My ears were ringing and I saw those fucking ninjas turning to stare at me. I wanted them to come, wanted them to come for me for I was ready.

They came springing, I could barely see them at how fast they moved. They were just two but it felt like it was a whole army because they were everywhere. I slipped out two of my guns and unloaded them on anything that moved. I did not stop, could not stop as I kept shooting at anyone and anything. I let it rain, bodies dropping as I took steps forward, The two ninjas were on the floor with my guns finally out of bullets, I placed them back in my pocket before taking the large bush knives the ninjas were carrying. They were shiny, the blood just slipping from them. I brought them up to my face and crossed them over my face before charging forth.

There was nothing that could save them for I had found my perfect weapon. I span and span, slashing and slashing leaving bodies behind me. They kept coming, a bullet tearing through my arm, the pain accepted by me as it made me even angrier. I just kept plunging it in flesh, slicing and jabbing. My goal was to get to the centre to get them out yet the more people I killed the more stepped in. I fought and fought, getting tired by the second yet I pushed on. Another bullet hit my shoulder and I could not hold it this time as I screamed yet I fought on.

"Lethu!" A voice kept calling me, it was a female having me finally turn in frustration. My eyes laid on Harley. She stood on the steps to the house with two guards on her side. She was wearing fighting gear yet she was so clean meaning they had just whisked her here to watch. To watch as they killed my husband, watch as they took my family away.

"Its over Lethu, stop, please, I don't want you getting hurt, it is over!" She screamed with my heart shuttering, who was it over for? Who the fuck was it over for? I angled my head as if I was possessed. My knives were dragged behind me as I walked to her. A man jumped in front of me and I was quick to slash him yet my eyes not leaving Harley. Her guards saw, walking to stand in front of her probably thinking I was no threat, that they could just deal with me yet they did not know who trained me. They did not know who beat me down to a pulp with me standing up every time. They did not know the man that had created a beast. I could not help but laugh as I got even closer. She would wish she had not called me, she would wish she had stayed at home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 179 16
𝕯𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖆𝖍 𝕬𝖌𝖔𝖘𝖙𝖎 Despite being abused by her step father since she was 13, she will not hesitate to kill you if you make one wrong move. One...
692K 13.3K 48
*MATURE CONTENT* Book 1 of The Romanoff Series The following story follows the life of Russian Mob Boss Nadei Romanoff and his wife Nicole Marie Ra...
1.4M 38.8K 49
Nikolai Dmitriev the heir to the russian mafia. cold , dark and mysterious They call him the devil. but what made him like that? maybe its the abuse...
1.2M 26.6K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...